Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 am

Lucan easily reacted to the steel ball, and quickly re-balanced his aura using Ryu, switching to a majoritarily defensive aura. The steel ball collided with the aura, and a brief struggle ensued, but ultimately, it failed to hit Lucan and flew in another direction. As it was flying, Lucan threw a ki blast at it, destroying it.

"It looks like you have to rely on these things for offense..Without that, you aren't as a formidable of a fighter as I thought you were."

Meanwhile, the smoke had cleared out of Thouzer...He had turned into a form never seen before.
His hair, longer but is black in color unlike his earlier forms; Red fur covered his arms and most of his torso and a red eyeliner was visible...He also had a tail that appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, what do you think about it?" Thouzer asked the baffled Elkius. "This form is a blessing from the gods, achieved through hard work! fitting for an emperor like ME!"

"T-This is impossible!" Elkius said. "It's even more terrifying than that KI I sensed back at the palace..!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 3:55 am

Gyro smiled, "you're pretty good, I gotta admit." He wondered how he'd win this with a broken hand and one steel ball down.

The tide of this battle wasn't looking so good. Finally an idea finally crept into Frost's head, and upon Thouzer's monstrous transformation he appeared on the battlefield. "Emperor Thouzer," he addressed in a calm and steady tone, "why do you call yourself an emperor when you aren't the one to slay the king and claim his palace as his own?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:07 am

"Thanks, I try." Lucan said, before he rushed towards Gyro with a flurry of punches.

"F-Frost!" Elkius reacted to the humanitarian speaking. Thouzer, on the other hand, was quite amused by Frost's question and began laughing.

"You see, my dear "Father Frost"," He replied to him, and put his hand over his chest. "I believe I do not need to slay the king to call myself an Emperor; This is a title the gods have graciously bestowed upon me. Killing the king, is but, only a stepping stone to firmly prove myself. I'll start with this boring planet, turn it into an utopia..and then, can I aspire to greater heights; The whole universe!" He stopped, then continued.

"And you, Father Frost...You will help me in doing so." Elkius was bemused.

"Oi, don't get too cocky; You still have to go through me if you want to lay your fingers on him!"

Thouzer, looked back at him, then with a palm of his hand, launched a kiai that sent Elkius crashing through the buildings. Elkius got up, but was very bloodied.

"W-What?! He did this much damage but just throwing a kiai...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 am

Gyro barely managed to guard against the barrage of attacks by using Ko! He focused his aura into specific points to guard against the damage.

"Yes, but do ask me. I doubt your aspirations will get you far." Frost admitted, "Caulifla, and her right hand man possess fusion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:20 am

Mayze blinked a few times as he looked around at nothing in particular "Should....should I be doing something here?" he said, more so to himself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:25 am

Lucan would still continue his onslaught, pouring more and more aura into his hits.

"Fusion?" Thouzer was disgusted at the idea. "A king's strength should come from his own self; to ally and merge with one implies the king is a weakling that can do nothing on his own!

But, I will have you tell me more about it." He approached Frost, but Elkius quickly appeared and kicked him in the head...only for that kick to do nothing.

"Damn you!" Elkius kept hitting Thouzer but the emperor was grinning at his pathetic attempts to faze him.

"H-How can that be?!" Elkius shouted; It was a nightmare come true.

"Fuhahahaha! Try as you might, you can't hope to even scratch me! Now, it's time for you to sleep!" Faster than anyone on the battlefield could follow, Thouzer hit Elkius in the gut. Elkius staggered, then fell on his knee, before collapsing to the ground.

"Now that I've dealt with this piece of trash..." Thouzer said. "P-Piece of trash...?!" In his last conscious moment, Elkius heard the insult before finally losing consciousness.

"It's time for you to join my side, Frost." He then slowly made his way toward Frost, Emanating his bloodlust towards him in order to break the demon's will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:30 am

Frost ran his tongue over his teeth before he stepped back from the onslaught of bloodlust. "If I am to join you, my friends." He flicked his eyes over to Lucan and Gyro's match, and to Elikus on the ground, "will be left unharmed." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:40 am

Thouzer cackled at Frost's request. "Father Frost..Do you think I am giving you a choice on the matter? Your "Friends", wiped out the troop of one of my most loyal and strongest follower. I did say they were going to get punished; and I make it to never turn back on my words.

Now, don't struggle and I'll make this quick." As he said this, Thouzer's hand would loom over Frost's head to grab him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:45 am

"If I kill myself, and I know a lot of ways to do that. Then you turn the whole entire universe against you, that is if you can ever hope to defeat Caulifla." Frost replied, "let my friends go, alive, and I will come with you unquestioning and willingly. I promise you on the lives I have saved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 am

Thouzer stopped for a moment. Frost was right, Suicide was an option, and it would make him the enemy of the whole universe. He laughed for a bit.

"Hmhmhmhm... You might be right." He turned to Lucan who was still fighting Gyro. "Lucan, it's time you stop playing. Finish this guy off, but don't kill him; we're going back."

"Yes, Emperor Thouzer." Lucan increased his power massively, then appeared behind Gyro and went for a nen infused karate chop. If it hit, it would knock out Gyro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:50 am

Gyro would be knocked out and with a wheeze he fell to the ground.

"Mayze," he turned to Gyro's apprentice, "could you please take them to safety?" He turned back to Thouzer, "your word is true. Take me to where you please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 5:19 am

Mayze was currently distracted by the thought of boobies... boobies and explosions, not exploding boobs or boob shaped explosions but a big tiddie thot walking away from a massive explosion in the background. Let's just say that everyone can be glad that the camera was focused on the top half of his body at the time. He finally snapped back to reality when Frost said something to him. "Oh, yeah I can do that." The teen headed over to Elikus first and nudged him with his foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 851

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 10:41 am

"So what is your plan with this Cabba?" Zephiel asked Caulifla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Caulifla tapped her finger against her throne, "nothing much." She admitted at last, "it'd be a waste sending troops after him when I'm spread so thin. If he shows up, we'll crush him like a bug."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 pm

And so, Frost would be taken hostage by Thouzer and Lucan. While they were being taken away, Thouzer asked Frost:"You mentioned that Caulifla and her right hand man possessing fusion...First, is such a thing possible? Second...Who is this right hand man. If you don't tell me..I could kill you right here and now, and nobody will ever know how you died."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 12 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next