Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1119

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 pm

"I know." Frost replied, "Fusion is possible. Her righthand man is a biological weapon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Mayze picked up Elikus and started carrying him fireman style, then he went over to Gyro, grabbed him by the ankle and started dragging him along the floor. He got directions from the first person he found to a hotel where he got a two bed room, he threw Gyro onto one of the beds and then dumped Elikus down on top of him. "Haha, gaywads." then he hopped onto the empty bed to relax until the others woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 851

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 9:42 pm

"Yes, I suppose all alone he's quite inferior," Zephiel replied. "Tell me, what all is going on on this planet? I sense quite an uproar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Thouzer, Lucan and Frost would arrive at the emperor's base: The Holy Emperor Cross Mausoleum. It was truly a terrifying sight; Thousands of children were being worked like slaves, and the women were kept in dark, cold rooms. Any man that wasn't a hooligan would be executed or jailed.

"This is a masterpiece, a truly monumental mausoleum in my name! Perfect for an emperor such as me! Wouldn't you think the same, Father Frost?"

He then approached Frost was only a few inches in front of me. "Now, describe to me what this fusion is, and tell me how Caulifla managed to get her dirty hands on it."

Meanwhile, back at Shona...

"Grrrgrgrgrg..." Elkius said as he woke up. He found himself on top of Gyro, but didn't care and got up from the sheriff's body.

He looked around, and saw Mayze. "Oi, what happened..." Elkius suddenly remembered his fight with Thouzer.

"S-Shit! That bastard defeated me and called me weak!..And he took Frost with him..I failed as a fighter and a bodyguard...Fuck!" Elkius slammed the floor, fissurring it a bit.

"I-I hate to admit it..but we're only children compared to these two...What do I do now..?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 2:20 pm

"You mentioned building a Utopia. But this is hell." Frost remarked scathingly.

"What do we do?" Gyro asked groggily. He has thankfully been spared the embarrassment of waking up with another man in his bed. "Fucking hell, they took Father Frost. And they beat our asses." His teeth grinded together, "okay, first, I wanna check up on the state of Gondor, and second... we need all the help we can get, it's time for you to learn lesson 1, Elikus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 2:31 pm

"Lesson 1?!" Elkius yelled. "Do you think it's time for a lecture session?! These bastards took Frost and humiliated us!"

Eventually, Elkius managed to cool down. "...What's this lesson 1 you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Mayze sat up on the bed and crossed his legs "Well technically Frost gave himself to them. If they were gonna take him I would've done something, but nope, he offered to go with em."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm

"There's lessons which gotta be learned before you learn the supreme arts of Ki control, Nen. Lesson 1: Focus, imagine a waterfall, or a rotation. Whatever fits your bill. While you do that, I'm gonna see if there's a phone in here." Gyro replied to Elikus. After that he would leave the room, leaving Elikus and Mayze in the same room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 3:03 pm

"I've been hearing about this Nen for quite a while. It's time to learn it." Elkius said.
"I'll start with some good old meditation, then. Should be easy." Elkius jumped back at the bed, took on a full lotus pose and started imagining a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Gyro stood in a phone booth. It was the only working one he'd found in this damn city. He thumbed his identity card into a scanner, the phone booth beeped happily once it scanned and confirmed his status. "Mushi mushi, 123," he said, nobody was on the other side. The phone would simply leave a message. He cursed and left the room. What was happening at Gondor, for them to not be able to pick up the phone?

"Fuck it, we'll have to head over there. More time to teach Elikus I guess." He sighed and headed back.

Over the next two weeks, Elikus learned Lesson 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Until finally, Gyro would place a cup full of water, with a leaf on top of it in front of him. 'Water divination," he told him, "it's how you learn which type you fit into."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Those two weeks would be grueling, yet enlightening for Elkius. He had no idea that KI had an even deeper level called Nen, and so, he would spent two weeks just to learn the basics:
- Ten, the art of keeping your aura from leaking out.
- Zetsu, the ability to stop the flow of the aura; concealing your presence, which can also relieve fatigue.
- Ren, the opposite of Ten in which the user outputs a much larger amount of aura; bolstering their physical capabilities.
- And finally Hatsu, one's personal expression of Nen. It is in a sense, what your nen allows you to do, and each nen user is unique in that regard.

He would still not know the more advanced applications, but Elkius had no doubt that sooner or later; it will come naturally.

"Alright, let's see." Elkius said as he put his hands around the glass, about to use Ren. But before he would do so:"Gyro, if I remember,you told me you were an emitter, so the color of the water changed. And you, Mayze, you were an enhancer, so the water overflowed. If neither cases happen, I should be a completely different type from you two..." Elkius concentrated his Ren on his hand. The water's color didn't change, and its volume didn't change. However, the leaf above the water started rotating.

"Interesting..What type am I, then? I shouldn't be an emitter or an enhancer."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

The holy emperor cross mausoleum had finally finished construction. In front of it, was Thouzer sitting smugly, proud of the monument and at his side, Lucan.

"Potara fusion, you say?" Thouzer asked one of the saiyans there were in front of him; an elderly man wearing glasses. "Yes, according to information we got from some of the men that were with Father Frost."

Thouzer chuckled. "You did not fail me. Father Frost refused to speak on this matter, so I had to use other means. Tell me..how can I access this power? and how come Caulifla got her paws on it?"

"For starters, it was due to the supplies Frost had. Now, we still don't know if they were meant for King Cale or Caulifla; and it's unclear if Caulifla knows that she has fusion under her belt.

As for how to fuse..You will need this," From his hand, a pair of earrings hanging. "You and the person you're aiming to fuse with must wear these earrings, each on opposing ears. For example, if you wear an earring on your left ear; the other person must wear the second one on their right.

I must also mention that from what we know, the fusion is permanent, so I advice you to use it wisely, my emperor."

Thouzer stood up from his throne, and extended both arms to the sky. "FUHAHAHAHA! Caulifla is as good as done and this dump will become a paradise under me! MEN! Tomorrow we will start our walk towards Gondor! As you can see, on this map here," Thouzer showed a map, which had red crosses surrounding Gondor. "We managed to break through some of their defense, and even better, they defected from her forces to join ours! Tomorrow will be the day where Emperor Thouzer starts his RULE!!!"

The loud cheering of thousands men would be heard on the desert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 3:54 pm

"If the leaf turns, that means you're a manipulator" Gyro explained when he saw the reaction the water divination had. "You can manipulate people and even objects with your aura."

Inside Thouzer's glorious palace, Frost was kept in a humble cell. The cell was furnished from stone, and it's bars were made from titanium, instead of a key, a card was used to open the lock. Inside the cell there was a skinny bed, a toilet and a sink all in the cell. Frost sat on the end of the bed, these last two weeks, he had been waiting patiently.

"Excuse me," Frost asked meekly to the guard who watched over him, "I seem to have a problem."

The guard furnished him with a gaze, and approached the cell. However, he was smart enough to keep his distance. Frost had been an ideal prisoner, but he was still a prisoner. "What is it?"

"The toilets broken."

His guard's brow furrowed up at the statement, and he turned to look at the toilet, a damning mistake for him.

Frost lunged from his bed, using this moment of distraction for his advantage. His arm seemed to stretch and his grasping fingers impaled the guard's throat. Blood welled up from the wound, the man initially struggled before Frost, like a fisherman began to reel him in. Saint Frost held him against the bars, blood would run down from his wounds onto the bars, cloaking them in gore, before he found the keycard.

He let the man drop before he opened the cell door. "Now then," he said as he stepped over the body, "this ends here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Over the past two weeks Mayze had been doing a lot of training as well, the kind of training best done in private, the kind of training that strengthens one's arms. Well he did that special kind of training along with some other training, sometimes he'd learn the more advanced stuff with Gyro or practice with Elikus to brush up on the basics.

When it was revealed that Elikus was a manipulator Mayze pouted "That's a lame one, you should've gotten something more interesting. Well I guess it's better than enhancer at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 pm

"That sounds interesting," Elkius said. "But how do I know what to manipulate?" He asked..The leaf, without anyone noticing, changed it's color into a more darker one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Frost was incapable of using Nen, he failed to notice that the entire area, including Thouzer's palace, was being monitored by Lucan's monstrous En.

He turned his head towards the palace, and Thouzer noticed him. "You must have picked up something wrong with your En...Impressive. You are the most proficient En user I know."

"Thank you, my Emperor. I just felt the sudden disappearance of an aura, deep within the palace..I might be afraid that-"

"That Frost might break out? That is possible, with the incompetent guards we left to guard him," Thouzer cut off Lucan. He then chuckled. "He can escape all he wants, he won't get off this planet! Plus, he would most likely end up as a prisoner again or as a casualty from the war!

Though, I still order you to go. It would be better if we can detain him again, and in that case, He'll be under my personal surveillance."

"Yes, sir." Lucan then made his way through the palace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Frost rubbed his chin and smiled, running wouldn't do much good, he believed. He needed an edge, Lucan would most likely be the one sent to the palace. It was a risk, but he'd pounce on it, he could use him as a hostage. Frost rubbed his wrist, and he had an edge, there was poison in it, enough to knock someone out for awhile.

So Frost hid in the palace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 13 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next