Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1119

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2018 - 14:11

"I guess I finally get to kill you, all of you." Frost said, "You and the remaining troops will be the first to see my real ability and die from it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2018 - 14:59

Danzig was stunned. Real ability?! Die from it?! The twerp couldn't use Nen a week ago now he's claiming to kill Danzig, who was able of using nen from as early as he can remember.

"You, kill me?! What a joke!" Danzig released his ren, and with it, his intent to kill Frost which could probably intimidate him.

"Let's see what you got, half-pint!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2018 - 15:11

"Alright then." Frost said, "let me explain what I will do next. Every person who hears my secret will contribute to my power by 2 fold, and awaken my ability, telling your comrades will only contribute to my growth in power." There was one reason why Frost hadn't revealed for this great secret, and that was due to Gyro being in the same location, now Gyro was out of earshot.

"I have destroyed the civilisations of thousands of worlds. I have even orchestrated the overthrowing of King Cale." His face had taken on a frigid look, and his aura spiked as it was multiplied by everyone who had heard, but there was still more, a dark rank aura would hang over Frost's body, something had changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2018 - 15:29

"T-Two folds by every person who hears your-" Danzig then made some mental calculations:

"I-If there's 10 people including me..and he gets two times stronger from every person hearing...T-That can't be! He would get more than a thousand times stronger! I have to stop him right here and now!"

Danzig then powered up to his Super Saiyan two form. He had mastered to the point where he could safely turn into it, so the plant didn't explode.

"Go away, and bring any reinforcement you can! Don't forget to tell them that they have to ignore what he says and don't tell them what he said, or we'll be in deeper shit, GOT IT?! NOW GO!" He ordered to his troops who tried to quit the plant to get more forces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2018 - 15:44

Frost smiled as the recruitments left, "that is a mistake." He told Danzig, and he leaped at Thouzer's commander. Two more arms would sprout from his body, and he would attempt to grab Danzig, hold him still, while he pummelled his stomach with his remaining two arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2018 - 16:39

Danzig would be grabbed by Frost who pummeled through his stomach. Danzig flinched from the pain...

"ENOUGH!" He yelled, and suddenly, a fist appeared out of nowhere to the side of Frost's head. It would aim at his cheeks, and if it succeeded, Danzig would break out of the grasp Frost had on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2018 - 16:59

Gyro moved through the hallways of the nuclear power plant. He knew that he couldn't afford to run into an ambush like last time, Frost couldn't save him again. The Nen master flicked one of his balls onto the ground, as it spun it would pick up any vibrations. If it sensed people ahead it would begin spin forward, if it sensed any behind him it would do the same. However, the ball tried to drill into the ground.

Gyro knew at once that the enemy somehow was following him underground. "Shit," he said as he picked up the pace, he needed to get to higher ground.

Frost never expected the attack. The punch hit him square in the cheek, his eyes widened as he stared at it in disbelief and he was thrown back. Danzig would be free of his hold. He lay dazed on the floor before he hurriedly got back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 3:54

Danzig broke free of Frost's hold, jumped back from him and breathed to recover from Frost's pummeling. "S-Shit, when did he have time to learn and make a limitation and vow?!" He began his thought of line.

He turned to Frost:"T-This bastard...! He chose to create this ability instead of learning Nen's basics... He imposed a strict limitation, that being his darkest secret...to acquire this power! His resolve is to the point where he is perfectly willing to reveal his sinister background just to beat us..!"

Danzig grit his teeth, and stared at Frost intensely in the eyes. "I must kill him at all costs!"

"Since you told us your power, I feel like doing the same." Danzig told Frost. Danzig would rather not tell his power, but since Frost had experienced it and maybe had a rough idea...

"I am an Emitter, one of the six major nen types. My ability is called..."Dimensional Body." Thanks to it, I can transport my body parts into another dimension...To which, I can make them reappear at any place, within 50 meters from where my main body is.

However...My maximum is two body parts...The body parts are: My head, Torso, Left arm and Right Arm, Left leg and Right leg..."

Danzig told Frost power because of a condition he imposed on his power...Logically, one would be better prepared against an ability they have knowledge of and thus can adjust any convenient counter measures.. However! Revealing Danzig's ability will make his body stronger and faster! This was the condition Danzig imposed!

"TAKE THIS!" Danzig would punch the air with his two arms: Gates in the air would appear where his upper arms ended; The other half would appear next to Frost, and surrounded him.

If Frost didn't do anything, he would find himself subject to a onslaught from both of his sides.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thouzer would follow Gyro underground with Sebas and Wald. Wald, picked up the steel ball drilling into the ground and then launching itself towards them.

"OH NO!" He shouted, then got out of its way. It would however, still follow them.

"Enough!" Thouzer said...As the steel ball approached them, Thouzer grabbed it with his two hands and with enough perseverance, crushed it into dust.

"That's not good, sir." Sebas said. "The enemy has brought some time...I wager that he and Lucan are trying to exit the plant..."

"Follow him!" Thouzer ordered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A figure approached Gyro's home. "Tch..I feel bad for leaving those guys out." It was Elkius, and he had found his way back after wandering off into the desert.

He opened Gyro's door. "Hello? Is anybody here in this damn hut?" He would look around, but nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:03

Once inside the house Elikus would hear an ominous voice "Killer Queen has already touched the doorknob." out of nowhere a small ball of ki flew towards Elikus and exploded right before impact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 4:07

Danzig's flurry of punches connected into Frost, who had barely begun to process this information. However, his body soon began to harden over as bone grew over his skin. It was a crude armour, and there were exploitable holes, due to Frost needing to move. Two tentacles sprouted from his back.

The tentacles on his back began to smash the air around him. If Danzig did nothing, they would hit his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 5:25

"..!" Danzig reacted to Frost sprouting two tentacles from his back. Danzig called his arm back, however, his right hand got hit by the tentacles, while his left hand was only grazed. He flinched from the pain, but he could still use his right hand.

Danzig then saw the exploitable holes in Frost's armor. Carefully, he would slowly approach Frost.

Elkius would be hit by the ki ball and would get his face dusted in a comical way. He then went to the bathroom and washed his face.

"Oh, you son of a bitch, you're still here...Show yourself, Mayze." Elkius said, exasperated.

Meanwhile, Thouzer and his goons would follow Gyro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 5:33

Frost slowly approached Danzig as well, before he rapidly sped up. The whips on his back cracked left and right, seemingly at random, however if Danzig was aware he would see that in reality they were guarding most of Frost's weak points. Yet there was a pattern to it, some of the weak points were left open, a dip in his guard. This might be a trap, the priest attempting to goad Danzig into attacking.

However if nothing were done, he would leap at Danzig, and go for the offensive. Using his tail, and two arms to pummel Danzig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 6:14

Mayze stepped out from wherever he was hiding while eating a sandwich "What a beautiful duwang." he went to sit down with a sigh "I just wanted a peaceful life...anyway, so where have you been...well darn, I forgot what your name was." he admitted with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 9:10

"...It's been like a few days since I left, how could you have forgotten my name?" Elkius sighed at the airheaded Mayze. He grabbed the nearest chair, and sat. "It's Elkius...But more importantly, where's Frost and Gyro? They're not here. Did they head out to fight Thouzer's troops?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danzig would almost fall for Frost's trap, as he was observing the holes, he noticed that Frost wasn't trying to attack Danzig, but was cleverly disguising his weak points as offensive moves.

It didn't last long, however, as Frost leaped towards Thouzer's commander. Danzig didn't expect this reaction, as he thought that Frost would focus on the defensive.

"You're mine!" Danzig transported his right punch next to Frost's left cheek, using Ryu to allocate around seventy percent of his aura to it. The other thirty percent, he would use it to cover his body, most notably his torso, and threw a left hook to Frost's face. This was only a ruse; as his left hook is only within a few inches from Frost's face, Danzig would transport his left leg to deal a blow in Frost' gut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov 2018 - 14:24

Frost barely managed to dodge Danzig's immense right hook. Frost fell for Danzig's punch and flinched, and he got a blow to the gut. However, Danzig had made a mistake, 30% wasn't enough to do any real damage to Frost. Frost retaliated almost immediately. The two whips on his back would crack forward aimed not for Danzig's torso, but instead his head. If Danzig didn't do anything the damage would be immense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next