Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocket-God

Power Level : 98

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:24 pm

"Remembering stuff I don't care about has never really been my strong suit." Mayze said before taking another bite of his sandwich "Hmmm, tasty. Oh yeah, Gyro and Frost took that unconscious guy and th bald dude." he then wiped some crumbs from his mouth and then pouted "They didn't take me with them, something about me blowing the power plant up and killing us all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:42 pm

"F-Fast!" Danzig said upon Frost's retaliation. "Shit, he's going for my head! Ret-" Danzig would be hit by Frost's whips and sent flying into a wall. Fortunately, he managed to increase the aura that guarded his head in the nick of time; still the damage was quite considerable and left him staggering.

"Pfuh...Bastard...! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIIIIIIS!" Danzig rushed towards Frost. "HUNDRED FISTS OF THE DEVIIIIIIIIL!" He would allocate the majority of his aura, around 80%, to his fists while leaving 20% to guard his body. In front of him, would be an extremely rapid flurry of punches heading to Frost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They went to a power plant?!...Damn, I don't know where it is..." Elkius said. He then stood up, and walked to the door. "I'll go looking for where they are, since getting an actual accurate answer from you would be harder than squeezing water out of a rock. Oh, and I think they did well on not bringing your dumbass on this mission. Well, see ya." As he said it, Elkius exited the house to go to the nearby towns in order to ask about this power plant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 376

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Damn, he can get up from that? Frost thought. Father Frost then saw Danzig as he was swallowed by his rage, as he unleashed his hundred fists of the devil, and he was unimpressed.

"You're nothing but a hack." He said, "Die." Frost ran straight at the barrage, but at the last second, his tentacle would pull him out of the way. Once again, he made a straight beeline for Danzig. This time Frost would tear him to pieces if nothing were done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Mayze disturbingly sucked the bit of sauce that had gotten on his fingers from the sandwich after finishing it. He got up from the chair and headed after Elikus at a rather quick pace. Once he caught up he grabbed Elikus by the wrist "Wait up, dude. I know where they are, if you want to go there, I'll take you." he didn't even wait for a response, he simply flew off while still holding onto the older male's wrist, Mayze would take them all the way to the power plant unless Elikus put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:41 pm

"Graaaah!" Danzig said as he was still in his rage induced state. However, he was unaware that Frost had gotten out of the way..By the time he regained his spirits, it was too late: He could do nothing but fortify his defense. Frost's blows were still terribly damaging, and Danzig reverted to his base form, laying on the ground.

"Guhahahaha..!" The bald saiyan laughed, even though he was defeated. "You may have beaten me...but you only won the battle and not the war! We will emerge victorious! for I have put my trust and indebted my life to LORD THOUZER!"

The saiyan lifted his arms, before it fell on the ground. He had died from the injuries he sustained. His aura in his last moment materialized into a somewhat purple gem, which vanished into thin air.

"L-Lord Danzig..." Soldiers who recently arrived saw their leader kick the bucket. "B-BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY!" They all rushed towards Frost. Frost telling them their power would be useless; as their emotion, Anger, covered whatever they would hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The purple gem that appeared when Danzig died appeared on Thouzer's knuckles. There were already two other gems; An orange and a green one, and in the middle of his hand; a large, black one.

"...I see. Thank you for your services, Danzig." The emperor said with a solemn tone.
Sebas and Wald were too, solemn. They had expected Danzig's death, but it was still a heavy burden to carry.

"Don't let this waver you! Focus on your mission; For Danzig can be replaced! FOLLOW HIM!" As he issued his order, their speed would increase thanks to their newfound resolve; becoming dangerously closer to Gyro.

"No, thanks." Elkius said as he removed his wrist from Mayze's grasp, and he landed on the ground.

"You can go alone, I prefer to do things my way." He looked around, and put his hand on his chin.

"If I was a freaky short alien that can transform at will and a guy who likes to throw his balls at everyone, where would I go...?"

He looked north. "I guess this way." He then walked north, completely ignoring Mayze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Mayze watched as Elikus landed on the ground. The teen tilted his head to he side "Eh? Whoa, he must be some kind of next level idiot." he commented before shrugging and continuing on his way to the power plant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Frost paid no heed to the recruitments, he bent down onto his knee, and his hands held onto Danzig's corpse, it was almost a loving gesture. And then he tore the head off from the body, blood pooled from the open wound. The once proud warrior's head dangled from Frost's fingers, which held onto his hair, it was the Saint's gory trophy.

He then looked back on to the recruitments, "I can't kill you all." He remarked. For everyone who knew his secret, and he killed, his power would drop by 2 fold, that was one of the reasons why it was so powerful. Instead he ran off, he would follow Gyro's steps and head to the cooling tower, he intended to lead all of Danzig's enraged soldiers with him into it. It was part of the plan.

Gyro headed upwards, if he remembered correctly they were in the Cooling Tower, not the Containment Building. Which meant he could go into the main part of the cooling tower. It was still operational, the steam had been billowing from it. Which meant it would hide him. There was a danger sign on the door into it, Gyro ignored it as he stepped into it. Into a steamy environment where he could barely see a feet in front of him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:54 pm

"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAAAAAAY!" The soldiers all followed Frost, rage had blinded them to the point where rational choices were unable to be made.

Thouzer, Sebas and Wald too entered the cooling tower.

"Drop me here; this steam is making things harder for us. I'll settle matters with this guy and then I'll deal with Frost later. You focus on bringing back Lucan. Follow my lead."

Thouzer ordered Wald and so he would be above the ground. He then used his En to locate Gyro; a risky move, but smoke isn't enough to deceive his En. "Found you!" Thouzer then ran to where Gyro was; with Wald and Sebas following him underground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:34 pm

The soldiers and Frost poured into the cooling tower. They streamed past Thouzer in a stampede, some of the soldiers would bump into him, only seeing him until it was too late. With all the new individuals, it would destroy all use En could have in this environment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Thouzer's En would be disturbed by the soldiers who had entered, and some of them bumped into him."Eeeeeeh! W-WE'RE SORRY!" They all apologized.

"Morons, you're bothering me!...Fine, I could use some reinforcements. FOLLOW ME!"

And so, Thouzer having registered where Gyro was, he, along with Sebas, Wald and his mooks, went to where he had last spotted him with his En.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Gyro circled around and joined the group at a distance behind it. He could not see it with all the thick mist, but Frost was behind the group as well, and there was something in his hand. If Thouzer was still using his En, he's notice how a couple of his soldiers toppled into the ground to not move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Thouzer heard several thump sounds. He then looked behind him and saw bodies of some of his soldiers.

"Shit, so he's there too...He must be the ones that goaded the soldiers into coming here...!" The emperor said as he realized Frost was there.

"Whatever, bringing Lucan is still our top priority. Frost is only but a fly that can be eliminated! Let's go!" He and the remaining soldiers, still continued their mission.

"Finally, we're there." Sebas said as they had reached to where Gyro was. "...? Where is Lucan...Oh no!"

"What's wrong, pal? you lookin' real blue there!" Wald asked him. "We've made a terrible calculation..Let us get back to Emperor Thouzer!" And so, they would return to where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:28 pm

An object in the air was thrown at Thouzer, it would not do any damage if it hit him. It was Danzig's head, the nose had been torn off, and the eyes had been gorged out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Thouzer grabbed Danzig's head, and looked at it with serenity. "Danzig...You will be avenged, trust me." And so, he would slowly burn his head and until there was nothing but ashes. Thouzer then threw them in the air where they flowed freely through the air; this was an ancient saiyan tradition to honor the death.

Thouzer cracked his knuckle, and approached the direction from which the head was thrown. He would use En, once again, but this time its radius was only a few feet; Enough to anticipate any incoming threat. This would effectively ensure that Frost is unable to use his poison on him.

Sebas and Wald, arrived to where Thouzer was. Thouzer noticed them, but did nothing except walking as they passed him by. Lucan would most likely be in that direction, they thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:11 pm

From the mist a tentacle would seemingly flick out from the side, not the direction where the head had been thrown and enter Thouzer's En. However, it was in reality just Frost's tail. Like a gecko, Frost had shed it and thrown it to Thouzer, for two different reasons, one to distract Thouzer, and two to be able to more easily blend in.

Whenever or not Thouzer was distracted, a steel ball flew from the mist. It was aimed for Sebas's back, and if it connected it would break his spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next