Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:57 pm

"!" Thouzer reacted to Frost jumping over his flamethrower attack, and leaping at him. However, in that short span of time, he had calculated Frost would jump over his attack and go straight at him. "Hitori!" He changed into his phoenix form as he had readied himself.

Frost would slash him but to no avail, and the emperor rushed straight at him, where he was just in front of Frost, and would unleash a large amount of heat from where he stood. If Frost stood for too long, he would be liquefied into goo due to the heat.

"Time to get buried, indian style!" Wald would pull Gyro closer and closer to the earth, and while the cowboy was distracted, Sebas would be dangerously close to him as he would go for a deadly kick enhanced by his Ryu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Gondor, Elkius had retrieved Lucan from the mooks he knocked. They were no resistance to him.

He'd ask for where the nuclear plant and managed to gather intel on its location. Grabbing Lucan on his back, Elkius would rush straight to where the fight happens.

"Tch, I better hope they hold out; I don't want to be greeted by corpses...!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 376

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:11 pm

"S-shit," Gyro cried as he was pulled deeper underground, he was going to get buried alive if he didn't do anything! At the corner of his eye, he saw Sebas readying a kick. He only had one steel ball left. It spun in his hand, and if Sebas's attack connected with him, the damage would be transmitted down to Wald's hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Sebas would attack Gyro, however...

"EEEEYAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Wald yelled, letting go of his grasp on Gyro. His hands were broken due to the damage being transferred from Gyro to him. Gyro would be resurface back on the ground.

"W-WALD! You rat, You and your damn steel ball, what have you done?!" Sebas yelled at Gyro. The glassed man would launch a flurry of hits to where the sheriff stood, aided by Wald who was now enraged, the bandaged man would use kicks instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing the intensity of the battle, Dolos, who feigned unconsciousness after being hit by Gyro, slowly crept his way out of the Nuclear plant. He was now outside, running away from it in the wasteland.

"T-Thouzer isn't gonna make it...Yes, this is quite the interesting development...! Gu hah hah hah! If Thouzer dies, my ability, "The borrower", will get the power of everyone who fell, and I shall be the one who dominates this trash ball of a planet!" The old man continued his way, until he met someone running to the direction opposite to him. It was Elkius, grabbing Lucan.

"S-Shit, who's this guy?!" The old man hided behind a Cactus, and Elkius would pass him by.

"H-He has Lucan...Did those incompetent morons fail to keep him?!...No matter, this is still good..." He ran away, but, suddenly, a fist rose from where his shadow stood; Hitting him square in the jaw, and he would fall on his back.

As he opened his eyes, he would see Elkius looking down on him. "It was a stupid move to try and hide from me, but I'll give you credits. However, You'll have to kick the bucket now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Frost's roar echoed throughout the cooling tower as Thouzer's wall of fire slammed into him. His bone armour cracked and fried as it was subjected to the fiery torture. Frost stepped to the side, he broke free of the wall, and was confronted by a fiery phoenix, what Thouzer had transformed into. With another roar he began hitting it with his tentacles with an animal like single minded determination.

Gyro fended their blows off before he jumped back to make space, into a group of pissed off Thouzer soldiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 146

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 pm

"Oh this arc isn't over yet? My bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

"Shit, he's blended with the soldiers!" Sebas said, before looking at Wald who was still in rage mode. "WALD, STOP!" Unfortunately, Wald didn't stop and so he would kill all of the remaining soldiers. There was only one left, and it was Gyro. "FOUND YOU!" Wald continued his rampage on Gyro.

Frost would try and slash Thouzer, but to no avail. Thouzer would continue heating up, until somehow, Frost had hit him. "S-Shit, I'm starting to lose my aura...! This guy, How long can he hold in this heat?!" Thouzer thought. He then jumped back and reverted back to his human form.

He would pant heavily and take on his stance once more.

"Kick the bucket? No, no, no, it can't end like this." Dolos said after he got away a fair distance from Elkius.

"Young'un, I'll show you what an old, veteran fighter like me can-" Dolos took on a stance, before Elkius hit him with an uppercut; It literally came from his shadow. This time, Dolos would actually be napping.

Elkius, grabbed Lucan and headed towards the power plant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:45 pm

As Thouzer pulled back, Frost would stand there and sway silently as he struggled to hold himself up. His armour made from bone, which covered him like a 2nd skin was blackened and ashen as it had been baked from the extreme heat. His four appendages he had made had been cooked raw, the blades of bone at the tip of each one were as black as his armour, and the sawlike teeth of the blades had been evaporated by the heat, they had been too delicate to survive the inferno.

With dull chinks his armour fell off and shattered as it collided with the floor, Frost's feet was surrounded by ash. Where the armour fell off from his skin it exposed hideously scared flesh. Frost's left eye was a milky white, never again would he see from it. His entire body was blackened, large swathes of skin had peeled off, exposing burnt muscle, he had been cooked alive, and yet he lived.

"I've figured out all of your weaknesses. Your power is too draining, and..." Frost's cracked and raspy voice announced. He held out both of his arms, and large fins formed on the sides of his forearms to the elbow joint. His tentacles dropped off entirely, they lay in the ground without a hint of movement.

His power had dropped immensely. Frost knew this and yet there surged new confidence.

Gyro reacted swiftly and went for a palm strike to Wald's chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 am

"You figured out my weaknesses...Not bad! However, you're in a worse condition that I am." Thouzer pointed at Frost. 

Shortly after, The reactor, who had its cooling come to halt, slowly started to explode; the lower floor's room were getting destroyed, and it could resonate to where Thouzer and Frost fought.

Thouzer had a look of concern on his face, but he had expected it. He then glared at Frost, straight in the eyes. He would unleash whatever aura he still had left,

"It's time for the final round, FRRRROOOOOOOOST!" He leapt at the humanitarian, and went for a left hook, which thanks to his power, was shrouded in flames.

Wald couldn't react to Gyro; He would find himself hit by his palm. The strong blow shook his brain, and knocked him out.

"..Shit, This guy is handling us alone, and with Wald gone, our escape will be nigh impossible..! Screw it!" Sebas would rush towards Gyro, and desperately go for a flurry of punches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:10 pm

With two sickening cracks as his bones broke at the joint, Frost's right arm began to rapidly rotate left, and his left arm began to rapidly rotate right. The fins helped to circulate the air. It created a massive windstorm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:50 pm

"What?!" Thouzer exclaimed, Frost had created a windstorm of outrageous power. The emperor didn't expect this; so turning into his phoenix form wasn't an option.

However..."EMPEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" Sebas said, stopping midway as he went to attack Gyro, and jumped at Thouzer's direction; he intended to take Thouzer's place.

Thouzer glared at him as his mook came towards him, he had a look of hesitation. Should I let him act as my shield...? He thought, he then came to a conclusion as his face contorted into a serene one.

As Sebas approached, Thouzer spoke to him in a fraction of second:"..It's okay, Sebas. You and Wald did well.. I thank you for your services." Sebas' eyes widened from disbelief; what was the emperor saying in this dire time?! But as he came to, Thouzer grabbed him by his collar, and threw him around.

Aided by the wind caused by Frost, Sebas was launched at a high speed towards the hole Mayze made earlier; and disappeared onto the horizon.

As for Thouzer, he would get caught in Frost's attack, cutting him in all over his body.

He then laid down, looking defeated...seemingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Frost's arms stopped spinning, they hung limp from his body. Gyro stood by his side, and he winced at the state Frost was in. Yet he didn't mention it. "Thouzer saved that guy," He said as he looked down at Thouzer's body, it was covered in hideous cuts.

"Nothing more than an animal saving one of it's comrades." Frost rasped, "this is the man who used child slaves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm

As Frost commented on Thouzer, the emperor's body stood up in an uncanny manner; it was like he levitated back to a standing position.

"Y-You might have bested me...." Thouzer said while panting heavily. "But I won't go to hell alone."

Using the last of his aura, Thouzer turned into a gigantic phoenix and expanded all of his aura as heat, trapping Gyro, Mayze and Frost. The heat was intense, so much that if Gyro & the others stood there for a couple of minutes, they would faint due to the heat stroke they would suffer.

This was Thouzer's final and desperate attack: "Hell Cage".

By rendering them unconscious, Thouzer could ensure that when the power plant explodes; there will be no survivors left.

Almost a minute passed; the temperature would get incredibly high. Meanwhile, The nuclear plant, started to self-destruct more rapidly, almost reaching the floor where Frost, Gyro, Mayze and Thouzer were.

"Shadow realm!" A voice echoed in the destroying nuclear plant; Arms appeared out of the shadows cast by our heroes bodies, and pulled them into portals that materialized in said shadows.

It was Elkius, and he had come to save them, by dragging them into a black, pitch black and seemingly infinite dimension; The "Shadow Realm."

"Good, they're still alive." Elkius said as he pulled them, before resurfacing back to Sadala.

The power plant was no more, and instead in its place would be a large crater; where the once monument stood. At the very bottom, was Thouzer, somehow still alive. Maybe he survived thanks to his phoenix form? What was sure, is that he was in absolutely no condition to fight.

Elkius walked down the crater and approached him, looking down at the once mighty emperor.

"Y-You...Have you come to finish me off...?" Thouzer told Elkius, not recognizing him.  Elkius remained silent.

"E-Even if I die...There are still people left to take up my mantle..." Thouzer coughed up blood. "W-What will you do, then...? You can kill me, but all you will do in the end, is only kill a single man... You can't stop an idea, no matter how much you try to."

Elkius put his hand over his own shadow, and pulled Lucan out of it. Needless to say, Thouzer's almost closed eyes suddenly opened.

"Lucan..! B-Bastard, let go of him this instant!"

"Silence." Elkius ordered Thouzer. "What's this about "idea", now? I am sure that right now, I could kill this idea you speak of."

"P-Please, let him go. He doesn't deserve death." Thouzer started weeping and begging Elkius to spare the young saiyan's life.

"...Yes, he doesn't." Elkius replied. "I can tell that both of you shared the same goal, however, judging from his reluctance in fighting, I witnessed that he fought with regret and sadness. You wanted to rule Sadala with an iron-tight fist, through sheer terror and violence; while he only wanted to do the same but with a peaceful and diplomatic manner.

You're scum and he isn't. That's why you are the one who deserves death.... I'll be generous and let him live."

Elkius would, thanks to his power, drop off Lucan at a place far from the battlefield. He then walked away, but not without turning around to Thouzer one last time.

"...Enjoy what little time you still have left."

Thouzer heeded his advice, and started reminiscing his life. About how he used to play with Lucan during their childhood, his rise to power and his eventual downfall.

"I...Out of my entire life...I have not a single regret." Thouzer grinned, before tilting his head and drawing his last breath.

There he laid, once a mighty and powerful figure, now broken, as desolate as the wastelands.

Thouzer - Utterly defeated....Dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

What a beautiful duwang. Chew.

The duwang gang had successfully defeated Thouzer and his forces against all odds. They went back to their trek to Gondor, and by the time they arrived, Frost's wounds had healed, it adorned him with hideous scars. They made it off Planet Salada.

3 years later... the new chapter starts in a city in the stars.

High in the sky, in a skyscraper, was a party, drinks and drugs were being shelled out among the people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Frost and Elkius managed to escape Sadala. They landed on a remote planet, where Elkius separated with Frost to go on his own; to learn more about this strange and new reality.
Three years since Thouzer's defeat....

During the party, was an old man drunkenly walking. "Hiiiiicccc....." He hiccuped. He went to two women who were talking to each other, lifted the skirt of one of them and stared at her pantsu before getting called a pervert then got slapped.

"Oya oya, Youth these days are hot blooded...An old man like me is having trouble with this new generation..." He comically sniffed. He then quit the skyscraper and wandered in the city.

"Hic...It's been sometime since I've seen that youngster...I wonder how he's doing?" He asked, looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Frost sighed, as he bit into his sandwich, the party was quite dull. He turned to a man in black by his side, "shadow that old man for a bit." He rasped.

The man bowed to Frost, before he left to follow the old man. He would trail a distance behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next