Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1119

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 2:47 am

Frost finished his drink of booze, and swirled the empty glass in his hand. "Sucks it does my friend." He falsely sympathised. He got off the chair, and left the party.

Hit's hands were placed on Rikorro's shoulders and gently but firmly he pushed him out of the door. They would get onto a ship, a small and grungy one, which no one would ever bat a second eye too. And left the port it had parked into. They headed off towards the last man Frost planned to recruit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 am

Mayze was aimlessly floating around in space after having blown the planet he was on out of existence, and yes, he can breath and move in space, because why not. A spaceship flew past him which caught his attention, he quickly dashed towards it, tore a hole in it and stepped inside, the aforementioned hole instantly repaired itself. "Wassup?!" he said loudly before he even saw any people.

He looked a lot more mature since the last time Frost saw him but sadly his personality was basically still the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 am

Hit stood with his jaw on the ground.

Frost didn't look surprise, instead he nodded and smiled, "self repairing ships really are all the rage." He said while he nodded, he looked at the visitor, "Hello, Mayze, we were looking for you." He rasped pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:24 am

Rikorro, drunk as ever, looked at the strange man that just appeared, and approached Mayze. He began checking him out:

"Daaaaaamn girl, You got some fine ass body!" He would wipe off his sweat using a towel, unaware that Mayze was just a guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:38 am

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Capture_1

"Whoa, thanks, it is pretty great, isn't it~" Mayze stayed in the same position but looked over at Frost "Heyo, Popsicle. You were looking for me?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:41 am

"Yes, yes I was." Frost said, "it's quite a dangerous job. Are you completely sure you'd like to do it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:09 pm

"Yeah sure, I'll help ya with whatever, not like I'm busy with anything important at the moment anyway...at least I don't think I am." Mayze said, sounding pretty unsure of himself. "So anyway, who are these other guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:11 pm

"That is my accomplice Hit."

"Hi." Hit said.

"That is your hopeful partner in this matter, Rikorro."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 am

"Yo~" He gave a casual wave at the assassin.

He finally moved away from Rikorro.

"Right, so you said it was gonna be a dangerous job but what are we gonna do exactly, murder another wannabe king?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:23 am

Hit wiped some sweat from his brow, s-so kawaii he thought to himself gravely.

Frost sighed, "No I want you two to murder the God of Destruction, Champa." He said bluntly, "I'll explain the details but in short, you'll both be paid 20 trillion if you complete it. And make no mistake, I'm not sending you on a suicide mission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:29 am

"God of destruction, God is a step above king, right? Yeah I think so..." he scratched his head and went to sit on whatever was nearby and okay to sit on, if there wasn't anything that fit that criteria then he'd just sit on the floor.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, but I won't do it for less than one hundred billion!" he said seriously before sticking his tongue out in a playful manner. "Nah, I'm just kidding, you don't have to pay me anything, after all, we're friends, aren't we, Popsicle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 am

At the sight of Mayze's antics, Frost smiled, it stood out like a sore thumb on his ruined face, but it was sincere. "I have to admit, I suppose we are friends." He admitted to Mayze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:35 am

"Awesome, are we gonna get Gyro and Elikus too?" Mayze asked. The saiyan studied Frost's face for a moment while waiting for his reply, he only now noticed that the alien looked a bit different "Whoa, cool eye patch by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 1:36 am

"Thank you." Frost said, as he rubbed his eye patch, "it still itches."

"Gyro's now the king of Salada, I don't see it fit to take him away from his responsibilities, and Elikus... I want to say we've stayed in touch, but he's disappeared." He sighed, "vanished from the map."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 10:10 am

"...Champa? You want us to take care of that flabby cat?" Rikorro would fiddle around with his beard. "Normally, I'd refuse...But twenty trillions, I could buy a tr.. all the Booze I can. So yes, I'll help you."

Rikorro sat down on the corner, drinking his booze. He would hear Mayze mention familiar names to him; to which he would intently listen until they finished their discussion.

"King of Sadala? That brat?" He asked Frost. He grinned and would stroke his beard. "He went further than I expected. I raised that one good, unlike that other one."

He looked at Frost. "You mentioned someone named "Elkius". Are they a saiyan or not? I have the feeling I met them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next