Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:52 pm

"The forest might help in masking us..but the mountains is risky...Very well," Elkius said as he geared up the Bike's engine, and it roared within the village. Elkius grinned as he smelt the pumping odor of gasoline.

"Let's go!" He would head north, first by going through a forest then a mountain. The road was still long and vast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 376

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Throughout the day, the wind whipped past Frost and Elikus, the road was a blur underneath the wheels. The only sound was a steady thrum as the engine pumped and whirled, it drowned out every other sound, and to Frost it became relaxing. However, soon night began to creep in, it would soon swallow the sun.

On the road, there was a gas station, it looked relatively untouched. There would be no other place to stay for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:22 am

"We'll have to settle here for this night." As he said this, Elkius would park the bike near the gas station. He closed his eyes and tried to sense for any KI..It looked like there was nothing wrong.

That didn't stop him from looking around, maybe some enemies were proficient in concealing themselves.

He opened the door of the convenience store that was next to it. There was no worker nearby, yet the store remained somewhat functional.

"Not a bad place to stay in, there's food..I'm hungry." Elkius grabbed a potato chip and began eating it.

He sat on a corner, crossing his arms. "I'll be going to sleep..You should be, too." He told Frost before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

"Yes..." Frost replied to Elikus, "I imagine the power won't be around for much longer." He looked around for somewhere to sleep. His eyes settled somewhere, and he climbed onto the counter. The humanitarian curled up into a small ball, and hugged his tail for warmth. "They must've ran from this place. Tomorrow we'll have to stack up on supplies."

In the shadows of the cold night outside the gas station, there was a being his shape and size was indiscernible. His Ki was nonexistent. However, one thing was for certain he was not from this universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:40 am

While sleeping, Elkius would reminiscence of his life prior to his coming in this reality. It started with his clan wiped off by the hands of Frieza's army, his conquering of planets, that hateful day where Frieza turned his back on him, His battle on Earth and against Majin Buu..Before abruptly cutting off.

"...!" He opened his eyes, and a sweat went across his face. It was still night, and Frost was cozily curled up and sleeping.

"Just when I thought I could get some rest...!" Elkius shook his head. Oh well, he thought, I'll go grab a drink.

However, as he drank his soda can, he looked outside the window and saw an eerie black figure, in front of the gas station. Elkius almost spit his drink at the sight.

"T-That's impossible..! I couldn't sense anything!" He yelled in surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:50 am

In the shadows it's eyes could be seen. It was like they floated in dark nothing, they were a sick piercing yellow, black slits were it's pupils. They would bore into where Elikus stood, completely unflinching to the fact that Elikus had spotted it. Frost mumbled a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 am

Elkius flinched a bit when the figure's eyes locked into him.

Elkius atomized the can that was in his hand and quickly stepped outside to meet this apparition. He tilted his head a bit down as he stared at its eyes.

"..." He could say nothing, even though his mind was full of questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:31 am

"YOU ARE A HANGED MAN." It's voice was cold and heartless, like an executioners axe as it lopped off the head for all the crowd to see. What it said to Elikus was a promise from an executioner, and it rang out across the wasteland.

With a start, Frost awoke, he looked left and right confused. Elikus was gone. With a flash of movement he sprang from the counter and escaped outside. He spotted Elikus, and hurried to him.

But the stranger in the shadows had vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 am

Elkius was taken aback by the event. Just what was that ? He concentrated on the question. One thing he was sure of, was that the trip was only going to get more dangerous.

Eventually, the sun rised, a new day had started.

"Let's take everything that we need." He said as he took supplies and stuffed them in multiple bags. He then refueled the bike and ended all preparation.

"All right, let's go." He hopped in the bike and waited for Frost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 am

Frost lugged barrels of petrol in a duffel bag, he had emptied the petrol station (he had been surprised that there still HAD been petrol here in the first place, it was still a day after the fall of civilisation wasn't it, so there hadn't been much time for society to break down.). The Clansman tied it onto it's back, and the contents leaned to the left. He hopped onto the back of the motorbike, "it's going to be a pain to drive such an awkward distribution of weight," he sympathised, and commented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 am

"Don't worry.. I can do this," Elkius waved his finger, and the supplies were hovering. He was using telekinesis.

"I can't use it for too long, otherwise I'll drain all of my ki. You mentioned that we'll be going through a forest...How far is it?" He asked Frost and started the bike, continuing their path while the bags were following them thanks to Elkius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 am

"A couple of miles," Frost replied, as he marvelled at the telekinesis. He could never pull something like THAT off. "We might need to stop and take a break if it's so draining."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:14 am

"Is that so? Not as far as I thought it would be. I'll be fine in that case." Elkius said as he kept the bike going.

Eventually, the forest was in sight and they entered.

"Well, what shall we do? Get some rest or keep going? because this is either the best resting place...or the best place for an ambush. I have a feeling that we are being watched..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Elikus had been dead right. Hidden in the shadows, was a Saiyan man, but strangely enough there wasn't a single bit of aura coming off from him, for now. He smirked, that was a high quality motor bike he reasoned that he could get about 15 grand of from it. And the stuff they carried with them, he could eat and make use of it. He had hit the jack pot. All he'd have to do is remove the owners.

He placed a knife onto a gingko leaf, his eyes narrowed as he looked at the terrain and smiled, there was a trail of gingko leaves exactly to where he needed it to be.

Frost nodded, "we should use this for a quick one, about 20 minutes is fine, no?" Frost stepped off the bike, his foot landed on a pile of gingko leaves. His face turned an ashen white, his mouth dropped as he seemingly gasped for air. His foot, the one he had used to step on gingko leaves, had been impaled by a knife. His blood trickled onto the wound, and it stained the leaves a crimson red. "S-Shit what happened!" He gasped, his face twisted in a sculpture of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 146

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:26 pm

A large man with spiky blonde hair and black and golden garments stood in his spaceship that loomed over Planet Sadala. A massive sword was slung upon his back.

"L-Lord Zephiel, are you sure you want to do this?" one of his soldiers asked him. Zephiel turned his fierce face back at the soldier at him.

"Who are you to question me?" Zephiel aggressively asked. The soldier flinched at the remark and fell to his knees, begging for forgiveness.

"P-Please, forgive me, Your Grace. I didn't mean to be so rude."

"Silence," Zephiel replied. "You should know better than to question me with what I do." Zephiel lifted his left hand and released a purple ki blast from his hand, the attack instantly vaporized its target. "Now, land us down on Planet Sadala. King Cale is dead, let's see who now rules."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next