Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:43 pm

"I-I think so! Nobody could have survived that!!" Goji yelled.

"I hope you're right, Goji.. But if I learned anything, the bad guys are always alive when you expect them to die..." Lex replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 202

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:33 pm

"I hope it's over because look!" Calah began. "Vegeta's hair, he's just a regular Super Saiyan now."

As the smoke began to clear everyone saw that Beerus had indeed survived.

"Well that was a doozy," he replied. It seems that bruises covered his body as well as some blood, but nothing that would slow him down. "I had to raise my power even higher to survive that one. You were quite the worthy adversary indeed. But it looks like you've reached your limit."

"Not even close yet!" Vegeta yelled. He burst forward and slammed his fist into Beerus's cheek, no avail. "What?!"

"Like I said, you reached your limit. Check your hair and aura, you've returned to that regular Super Saiyan. I suppose the adrenaline in your body probably made you think you were still in that form, but it's over now." At that, Vegeta returned to his base form.

"Heh, I really am defeated," Vegeta replied. "Well then, I'm not one to beg. But could you please spare the Earth and just take my life instead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:16 am

"Oh crap." Lex said as Vegeta surrendered himself. "Guys, I think we should jump in if things go south!" He told the group that they ready themselves for a fight against Beerus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:25 pm

"Hmm, that sounds tempting," Beerus began. "But I think I have a better offer in mind. You see Whis down there? He's my attendent, but also my trainer . . . he's even stronger than I am."

"E-Even stronger?" Vegeta asked surprised.

"Indeed. Now, if you agree to train under Whis and fight me again one day . . . I'll spare your life and your planet's." Beerus had a secret agenda in mind as well, but he hadn't decided if Vegeta was the one yet. "Hey, you other saiyans. This offer is up for you as well, except for the snot nosed brats."

"What?!" Kakarot exclaimed. "No train me!"

"Yeah, what's the deal?!" Vegeta Jr. asked.

"I'll do it," Raditz said. "After witnessing that god power, I know that I too have to have it."

"I think I'll pass," Beat said. "I'm all for fighting, but these days I rather enjoy just peace."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:40 pm

"Hmmm, nah." Pear said. "I'm the best teacher I know."

"I second Beat," Goji inputted his opinion. "I found myself enjoying peace these last years."

Clementine let out a groan, "I'll make progress on my own, and I'll rise above everyone else."

"Looks like everything's settled, Lord Beerus." Whis said, glancing at a certain direction, before shifting back to the group.

"Shall we head back home? I promise I'll take good care of them." He asked the purple cat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light years away, in the sacred world of the kai...

"They managed to convince Lord Beerus to spare them...Thank goodness." The grand supreme kai said. Due to him being freed from Buu, he had returned to the supreme kai's planet and is now alongside Kaioshin, Kibito and the old kai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:54 pm

"Yeah, let's get out of here," Beerus said.

"I guess I'll have to train a lot more to try and keep up with what they'll undergo," Calah said.

"I don't know man," Yamcha replied. "I feel like we might be at our limit."

. . .

"Lord Cale," Vados began. "Your training has been going quite well."

"I thought I told you to stop calling me Lord," Cale replied. "Man, I was never too hyped up to become this destroyer. Also I thought you said I'd always be in the god form, I still look normal."

"It's because you haven't completed your training quite yet. It's hard to deduce . . . but you might be the weakest destroyer right now."

"You're kidding me?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:35 pm

"For some reason, I don't think I've hit my limit... I always seem to get stronger no matter how." Lex replied to Yamcha. "Either way, we should train. We as earthlings, have a duty to protect it..Wouldn't it suck if Earth was always saved by aliens?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Terminus!" Whis said as they had reached Beerus' planet. He looked around for a little bit, but the cautious look that was on his face ever since Beerus' and Vegeta's face didn't leave his face.

"Excuse me for a second." He said, tapping his staff at the ground...and everything was frozen. Whis had stopped time.

"You can come out now. You never were good enough at hiding." He yelled. And somehow, during the pause, a portal opened just in front of Whis.

"And you still are good at seeking, aren't you? Whis." Out from it, walked Paradox. He had watched the fight between the two titans and followed them.

"Hide and Seek never gets boring with you!" He then looked at Beerus who was standing still.
It's strange seeing Lord Beerus frozen; It's like seeing the statue of an important figure!" He commented.

"I didn't think I'd see your ugly mug again...How long was it since I've last seen you?" Whis asked Paradox.

"That would be exactly one hundred and thirty years. Ah, We both came to Earth for one simple goal; Amuse ourselves and alleviate our boredom." Paradox responded.

Whis took on a more stern face. "I'll just skip straight to the important stuff. Are you and Lady Merithena still at it? That twisted and sick game of yours... And who is it this time."

Paradox' eerily grinned and his pupils were raised; making his eyes almost as if they were pupil-less.

"Of course! It would be boring if that ends. Neither she nor me want it to end! And I don't want to answer your last question; that wouldn't be fun, don't you think?"

Whis sighed, and he readied his staff.

"Back off." He warned Paradox. "If you're looking for some fun, I'm here." Whis readied his staff, and Paradox pulled out his umbrella. The two locked out for a few seconds, staring at each other, before Paradox walked away.

"I'll have to decline, good friend. It always resulted in the same; a draw, and it is starting to be quite dull. Don't worry," He said as he stopped mid way entering the portal and looked back at Whis.

"We can always have a nice cup of tea one of these days! See you later." He then left Beerus' planet.

Whis, stood for a few seconds, then resumed time.

"Well, Lord Beerus." He spoke with the now moving God of destruction. "When shall we start their training?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:08 pm

"You can start now," Beerus said. "Train them as fast as possible. By the way, did you pick up any delectables from Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:27 pm

"Yes, my lord. While you were fighting Vegeta, I managed to get some of these delicious dishes from Earth!" Whis tapped his palm with his staff and a bento box appeared.
"I did taste some, while it is not the best food Universe 7 has to offer; It is remarkably good." He then gave Beerus the bento box and turned to Vegeta and Raditz.

"Well, today is the first day you will be my students. Not to gloat, but all of those who were under my tutelage turned out to be quite the formidable warriors...Such as Lord Beerus, over there." He casually handwaved at the fact that Whis isn't only Beerus' attendant, but also his trainer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm

"Not bad," Beerus said. "Might be good enough to spare the Earth from now. Yawwwwn, I think it's time for a nap."

"Mmm, what about my outfit?" Vegeta asked. "It's all destroyed from my battle with Beerus. Could you supply me with a new one?" (Gets the same as Super)

"You're worried about that right now?" Raditz asked. "Then again, I'm not in exactly the ideal clothing either." (Same as Vegeta's but red instead of black and brown instead of yellow)
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:15 pm

And so, the saiyans would start their training with Whis and strive to achieve to godhood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six months after Beerus landed on Earth, in Universe 6....

The universe was in utter chaos ever since the leak of the news that, the previous God of Destruction, Champa, was mysteriously assassinated. Due to Cale being a recent GoD and thus needing training, Destroyer activities have become much rarer, and people who sought power saw the chaos as an opportunity to achieve their dreams, now that nothing stands in their way.

"Sir." An armored soldier came walking in a long carpet and bowed.

"We have traced Universe 6's mightiest warriors and determined their coordinates: In Sadala, and in Duwang."

A deep growling resonated from the stairs leading to the shadows. "And what about of Zephiel? He hasn't shown himself ever since what happened in Sadala." A voice was heard.

"Unfortunately, we haven't managed to locate him. But, I fully trust that should we encounter him, Victory is most certainly assured."

A pause of a few seconds issued. "That is not an issue," the voice said again. "With Champa gone, our mission has become a lot easier. However, I am sure that, if my scheme was to be heard, I would meet with some resistance.

This is why, I must capture what I deem the biggest threats before they suspect anything; and that includes Zephiel and the new god of destruction, if there is any. But for now...Let us go to "Duwang." I was told that one of these "Super Dragon Balls" have been detected nearby."

"Yes, Lord Cypher."

The owner of the voice finally stood up from his throne: He was a tall, quite built wearing a knight's helmet with a strong jaw, wearing a golden upper armor and had metallic gloves with buttons on it.

"Ready yourselves." Cypher said as he turned his head, it was as if he ordered a group of people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Duwang...
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaam Baaaaaack...*hic*" An old man entered a wooden house. It was Rikorro. "Soooo, been taking gooooooood care of my liiitle giiiiirl?" He asked.

"You're back, old timer." A person approached the old man. It was Elkius. He didn't physically change much since he was on Sadala, three years ago, except that his long, flowing silver hair was now tied in a ponytail.

"And yes, I had to take care of Naya since your drunkass can't do it." As he said it, a voice, belonging to a small girl, about 8 to 10 years old, was heard.

"Daaaaaddyyyyyyy!" She appeared and hugged Rikorro; It was Naya, the girl Elkius mentioned.

"Uncle Elkius took good care of me, but no one can replace my daddy!" To which Rikkoro chuckled.

"I knew I could count on you, Elkius. Sorry I've been busy and all." Rikkoro told Elkius, to which the horned man simply turned his head.

However, this short jovial moment would be cut short: A ship hovered above Duwang, and some power that emanated from it were monstrous. Elkius and Rikorro felt it and their faces broke in a cold sweat.

"W-What's wrong...?" Asked the clueless Naya.

"N-Naya, sweetie..." Rikorro said. "I want you to stay home and be safe, alright? If we don't come back in ten minutes..Please use the ship and get away from here. I know you're a brave girl."

Rikorro then called out to Elkius and the two dashed out of their home, leaving the poor girl alone.

The ship landed, and Cypher came out of it. He saw Elkius and Rikorro both waiting for him.

"Greetings." He told both men. "It is quite sudden and unexpected to say this, but you two must be neutralized."

"Why are you here?" Elkius asked Cypher.

Cypher looked straight at him. "It would be foolish to tell the enemy what your goal is."

Rikorro stretched his whole body, and got into a fighting stance. "You must be one of them types that need a good beating to get the answer from, Huh? I am more than willing to do that."

Cypher, still stood emotionless. "Good luck with that." And he would finger snap. "Get out, you two. You have work to do." He called out to two of his strongest henchmen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:44 pm

"Vados, I have a task for you today," Cale began.

"What is it Lord Cale? . . . Why aren't you wearing your destroyer clothes? You don't look like a god in that black gi."

"Because I don't like the breeze on my bare chest," Cale replied. "Also, I told you to stop calling me Lord, just Cale. Anyways, I want you to go and speak with King of All about my proposal."

". . . Are you sure? Why wouldn't you come with me? Lord Zen'oh enjoys you and he'd be disappointed if you didn't see him when I did. My father might not even permit me to enter without you there."

"Just do as I said, Vados. If King of All wants me to speak with him himself then I shall indeed do so. But there is also something else I need you to do." Cale then took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to her. "As you know, only angels can access the archives at his palace. I need you to find what's written on that piece of paper and bring it to me. Don't come back until you find it." Vados opened the piece of paper and her eyes widened.

"L-Lord Cale, but this is . . ."

"Please do it," Cale said.

"Very well . . ." Vados then left to complete her task. As she did, Cale let out a long sigh.

"Well, at least I have some peace and quiet for a change."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 pm

"C-Called us out, B-Boss?!" A short, purple humanoid with feline like features, such as large flappy ears and red eyes, appeared.

"Razzle. Where is the other? I believe I called for the two of you." Cypher asked Razzle.

"Looks like they didn't hear ya, chief! Heheh, We don't need them anyways!" Cypher looked at him, then turned back to Elkius and Rikorro who were shocked.

"What the hell is that thing?" Elkius commented on Razzle's appearance. "I don't know, but it seems dangerous. I might need a good drink to prep myself up..." Rikorro followed after Elkius, while he grabbed a vodka bottle and drank it.

"Capture them." Cypher ordered Razzle, who leapt at both Rikorro and Elkius. "Elkiuuuuuuus, take care of that guy! I'll handle this thing!" Rikorro told Elkius as he kicked Razzle up, while Elkius rushed towards Cypher.

"A foolish decision." Cypher would press the buttons on his gloves, and just as Elkius closed in for a punch, he teleported a fair distance away from Elkius.

"Shit! That wasn't KI...Those gloves of his could be a problem." Elkius said as he spotted Cypher, who yet again pressed buttons and fired a strong beam at Elkius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:36 pm

"Cypher is on the move it seems," Zephiel boomed as he sat in his chair within his command ship that sailed space. "Planet Sadala or perhaps Duwang he'll strike first. I suppose it won't be long until he comes to seek me."

"And what will you do, King Zephiel?" asked one of his soldiers. "Will you join Cypher or will you stand against him?"

"Heh, I haven't decided that. I don't really care what he does to the rest of the universe to be honest. But there is a chance he'll probably come after me. I don't know at this point in time what my response will be. But whether he wants me dead or wants me to join him, I'll hear out what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Elkius dodged Cypher's beam, but as he did so, Cypher appeared behind him and shot some sort of dart from his armor at him.

"!" Elkius said, his face grimacing from the slight pain. He then removed it and spit on the ground, looking fiercely at Cypher.

"Tch, relying on dirty tricks like that. However, if you think this needle is enough to stop me, you're deadly wrong!" Elkius told Cypher.

(Shit, those gloves of his are major pains in the ass! He can teleport anywhere..But, it looks like he needs to press these buttons...He probably needs to calculate where he has to go, so I'll use that to my advantage!)

Elkius rushed towards Cypher, and yet again, went for a hook which Cypher pressed the buttons on his gloves in the short span of time and teleported behind Elkius again.

However, Elkius had predicted that, and using his shadow based powers; he had his leg emanate from Cypher's shadow and go for a surprise kick from the back. Cypher reacted to it, but he was too late and he took the full blow and he got sent crashing into a boulder.

"Wake up! I'll make you dance across all the planet if I have to!" He taunted Cypher, who silently got up and dusted himself off, still in a frown.

"Give up. You have already lost." Cypher told Elkius, the latter bewildered by what he said. "How?! I figured out your trick and I'm stronger than you. But, I believe it would be better to just show you how wrong you are!" Elkius would step forwards, and prepared himself to launch at Cypher.

"...?!" Elkius fell to his knees. "M-My head...! And this nausea...What have you done to me?!" He asked Cypher, who was slowly walking towards him.

"I injected a potent virus in your body, which severely increases your metabolism for a short amount of time. Your well being is burning more calories than it should, and due to the lack of nutrition that supports it, you will feel dizziness for a few minutes before fainting and losing consciousness." He then reached him and grabbed Elkius by one of his horns:

"This battle was written before it had even started. Checkmate." With this, he would gut punch the weakened Elkius, causing him to instantly be knocked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rikkoro would battle Razzle, and the fight was, unsurprisingly, on the old man's favor. As they were throwing punches and kicks at each other, Rikkoro grabbed Razzle by his leg and slammed him into the ground.

"Man, you're such a bore! To give you an idea, I usually finish a bottle or two of vodka in the middle of an interesting fight; I barely drank half of my bottle here and the fight ended." Rikkoro said, before scratching his head.

"But...I'm impressed you lasted this long. I swear I gave you a really good punch two or three times which should have killed you, but you still get back up! I do have to praise your tenacity, unlike this old bones here..." He started sobbing at himself.

He then turned around and saw Elkius grabbed by Cypher. "E-Elkius! Hang in there, kiddo!" As he got himself to rush towards Cypher, He felt himself being grabbed in both his arms and legs.

"What?!" He looked and he saw Razzle...Four of them. Each grabbing his body parts.

"Hehehehehe! I got you, I gooooooot yoooooooooouuuuuuuuu!" They would taunt.

"G-Get off me! I get this intimate only with young sexy gals!" Rikkoro wiggled himself around, but to no avail; the razzles had a tight grip on him.

"Good job." Cypher said, just after teleporting in front of Rikorro. He then pierced the old master, and he was inflicted with the same virus Elkius had. Rikorro found himself slowly collapsing to the ground.

"Y-You...I don't know what you're trying to do or what's your end goal is..." Rikorro uttered his last words before losing consciousness. "But you will fail. Others will take up on where I failed and they will end this madness."

"Save your last breaths, old man, and go to sleep." Cypher replied to him, and went for a karate chop. He had knocked out Rikorro.

"Let's get back to the ship, and take out these vermin with us. For they will make excellent underlings." And so, Elkius and Rikorro, defeated, were dragged into the ship.

Cypher checked out his gauntlet, a holographic screen appeared out of it and he typed a code. It then showed an image of a planet covered in moss, floating around Duwang. It was a super dragon ball; Dragon balls so big, a single one can dwarf planets.

"We found the first one, only six left." Cypher turned to the west direction. "The next one is somewhere nearby Sadala...How fitting, it was my next stop. Let us go." And so, he and Razzle entered the ship, took the dragon ball with them, which was an easy feat since they managed to shrink it to a much smaller size; it was the size of an earth dragon ball now.

But, before he departed for Sadala, the whole scene was observed by a bird made of aura. It then flew back to the aura's owner, which was in a small space pod: It was Naya. She had waited ten minutes, and, following Rikorro's order, escaped from Duwang.

She was humming to herself, and the bird returned to her. "Oh, Private Tori! Report your findings!" The bird started chirping, and Naya was quickly horrified.

"D-Daddy Rikorro and Uncle Elkius got beaten?! I don't believe that...That can't be true..." She hugged her legs tightly, and tears flowed out from her face.

"Even worse...They are coming to Sadala..My home...I need to warn everyone about those bad guys! Cale is strong and he should be able to beat them!"

Before Cypher reached Sadala, Naya did, and she got out of the pod. As she walked out in the unforgiving desert, she collapsed on the ground. A figure approached her unconscious body, and carried her to safety.

Hours later, she woke up in a bed. "W-Where...?"

"Oh, you've woken up...Thank goodness!" A man's voice was heard, and Naya turned to see whomever it belonged to. It was Lucan, the deceased Thouzer's former right hand man, sitting idly with a book in his hand.

"I saw you unconscious in the desert during my daily patrol, and I couldn't let you here. Besides, You're Rikorro's daughter, right? I can't let his beloved daughter go. I wouldn't look him straight in the eyes if I did that."

"You..You're Mr. Lucan, right? Daddy told me a little bit about you...Where are Cale, Mr. Cabba and Mr. Thouzer?" She asked him.

Lucan looked at the ceiling and let out a small sigh, as memories flashed in his mind.

"Thouzer...He...He's not with us anymore. He became a star, shining in space." He lied to her about Thouzer's death. "Cale...I haven't seen him for a while..Nobody has. Cabba, however, I believe is still here. He should be at the palace, serving under Sadala's new king...But, why this question? Do you need them for something?"

She then told him about everything; Cypher beating both Rikorro and Elkius, gathering the super dragon balls and coming to Sadala. Lucan's face quickly turned into one of concern.

"This is not good...! I'll have to alert Cabba and try to get Cale with us! If they can take Rikorro and Elkius, We can't fare much better...Naya, I hate to repeat what Rikorro said, but you would need to escape again if things go south! Follow me!" And so, they would both head out to the palace, in hope of finding any strong warriors that could help them.

Cypher, was making his way towards Sadala.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next