Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 202

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:46 pm

"Well hold on one second," Calah began. "It's going to take us a while to get there and what about this other universe? How are we even going to get there in the first place?" He turned his attention to the saiyan girl. "How did you get here anyways?"

. . .

Vados had finally returned to Cale's planet with a scroll in hand.

"How did it go?" Cale asked.

"Well, Lord Zen'oh was a bit upset that you yourself didn't go to him with your proposal. He refuses until you go and ask him."

"Well, that figures. But the scroll, is that it?"

"Yes, the scroll that speaks of the power of the Omni-King. I know you have your reasons for wanting this. But don't you think it'd be safer at the Grand Archives?"

"I don't," Cale replied. "No one will expect the scroll is here . . . I've been keeping tabs lately and it seems this holds some of the last information for King Zephiel."

"Zephiel?" Vados asked. "So that's what he's been up to."

"That reminds me . . . I need to go to Planet Sadala. It's time for me to return. There's a man who has laid it to ruin and captured Cabba, along with others. He goes by the name of Cypher. It seems even Zephiel has allied himself with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:54 pm

"I...There was a strange device I found in Sadala's royal palace," Naya replied to Calah. "Some sort of Cube...Unfortunately, I don't know how to use it...Or at least I don't remember how to..."

"Yeah, I can confirm," Lex said. "I left it back at home. I'll go get it real quick! It could be helpful in getting us to Namek." He said before flying off to his home to grab the device back.

"Hm," Goji let out a thinking sound. "What do we do now? Maybe the supreme kai could know something about those super dragon balls and that cube?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:58 pm

"Supreme Kai probably wouldn't know anything," Calah admitted. "I doubt the Old Kai'd be much help either. Honestly, Whis probably would be our best source."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:02 pm

"That is true, Whis does seem to be rather knowledgeable," Goji responded. "But how are we gonna call him...?"

"Bah, who cares," Clementine interjected. "It's best we learn how the damn thing works by ourselves."

Pear just leaned on a tree, whistling as she didn't really care about what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:05 pm

"Couldn't Bulma make a radar?" Yamcha asked. "That way we can find these Dragon Balls before these guys?"

"I'm not sure a radar would have that kind of range," Calah replied.

"Whatever, let's just find these guys and kill them," Vegeta said. "Screw finding the Dragon Balls, we'll stop them before they can finish finding them."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:14 pm

"I mean, that is also a viable option." Goji followed after Vegeta. "However, I say it would be too risky. We don't even know what their names are or how strong they are, and that's not including the fact that they have a territorial advantage since they are in their home universe, while we would step on unknown grounds."

"Tch, I'd opt for killing them," Clementine inputted her opinion, "But, like he said, it would just be downright idiotic to do that. Let's see what they're made of first before we tackle them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Lex had arrived to his house and found the cube. "Crap, I should have asked Paradox more about this cube, I forgot to ask him how it even works...

I can't call him twice on a day..We'll just have to wait until tomorrow..Or not, We'll try to figure out how this thing works. Alright, I'll grab it and go back to capsule corp."

He then lifted the cube and would fly back to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm

"Well, whatever the case--they better be strong," Vegeta said.

"Lex is almost back," Calah said, sensing his friend's ki.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:22 pm

"They are..." Naya said, having noticed Vegeta's eagerness to fight. "If it's a fight you want...You'll get more than your fair share..."

Minutes later, Lex would arrive, lifting an object several times his size.

"Well, here it is," He said as he put the cube on the ground. "Pretty big, isn't it? We'll just have to figure out how it works."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:24 pm

"I don't have any ideas," Calah said. "Are you sure you can't remember?" he asked Naya.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:30 pm

"I really, really can't...!" She said as she put her hands on her head. "I don't want to relive that moment.."

Lex looked at her, his face a bit saddened. "From the looks of it, she was in a pretty bad spot," He said, "People tend to blank out during stressful time. I can't blame her."

"Still, I managed to make it do something..Let me try." He then put his hand on the cube and tried to open it, only to fail.

"Strange...It opened when I wanted it to and now it doesn't...Am I doing something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:19 pm

"Bah, this is frustrating," Vegeta replied. "She probably made the whole thing up."

"Vegeta, don't say that," Yamcha said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:26 pm

"N-No, I didn't!" Naya yelled. "W-What do you even know?! All you've been doing this time is making mean comments!"

"C-Calm down, Naya," Lex told her. "That's just who Vegeta is." He leaned in closer to her. "I'm sure he wants to save Sadala as much as you do, since he is a saiyan, too."

Lex then turned to the group. "Well, I think we have to discuss what we should do...By tomorrow, I'll be sure I'll get an answer to how this thing works."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:33 pm

"Tomorrow?" Raditz asked, disappointed. "I was itching to fight now."

"Well, guess we don't have much choice," Calah replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:39 pm

"Now, now, we should be thankful we have a day to think about our plans," Goji said. "I can safely tell that my time as a general has taught me one thing; Planning is, on most of the cases, better than raw power."

"Yeah, that's true," Pear commented as she remembered the time the fruit crusaders were still here, "We planned each of our attacks and we won. Still...It was because our foes came up with an even better plan we lost in the end..."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys were in an army and working under Nappa," Lex said, flicking his boogers off. "And that you....oh." He stopped as he realized what he had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:03 pm

"Huh, Nappa?" Vegeta asked. He had no idea what the Fruit Crusaders were up to before this. Nor did Raditz. "I thought that piece of trash died on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next