Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dragon Ball RP Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 376

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:20 pm

On her throne, Caulifa would pick her nose, and flicked the booger onto the carpet in front of her. "Cabba escaped already?" She said, into the air, "I didn't know I was surrounded by nincompoops." She commented sarcastically.

Kale hung her head low.

"Oh! Not you," Caulifa reassured, "I should've let you guard Cabba, he wouldn't have gotten three feet away."

Champa scratched his head, and looked at Cale. "Is this really the guy you chose?" He'd ask Vados, he had just woken up, and this hadn't been what he had expected. Champa wasn't aware of Super Saiyan as he assessed Cale, "maybe your judgement was off?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 146

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 pm

"Not at all," Vados replied. "He's quite impressive, he took hold of a god form rather quickly. He's still not stronger than Hit, but he should be in time. He is on the top tier among the mortals though. There are some other powerful beings out there such as Zephiel or the yato."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:23 pm

"?!" Elkius reacted as he saw Frost suddenly yelping in pain. He then saw the cause of the humanitarian's pain; A knife that was carefully hidden in the gingko leaves.

"S-Shit! Someone was waiting for us...We've got to get the hell out of here!" Elkius grabbed Frost and put him on the bike. "I have some first aid kit, stand still!" He would bandage Frost's injured foot.

"Alright, Let's get out of this shithole..." He noticed a trail of Gingko leaves that was longer than the others.

(Could the enemy have planted this in order to lure us into them?! There must be a trap) Elkius looked around the forest, unfortunately, there was two ways; One which would lead back to the gas station, and the trail of leaves one.

"Tsk, no choice." He revved up the engine, and followed the path. Turning back wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:38 pm

With a smile, the Saiyan, those name was Shakedown watched as Elikus bandaged Frost's foot and followed the trail of Gingko leaves. This one was smart one, he thought. Shakedown stood up, which completely destroyed his camouflage. There wasn't any obvious routes on where to go right now.... so...

With a flourish Shakedown destroyed his camouflage, "good day to both of you kind sirs!" He boomed to Frost and Elikus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:51 pm

"Wh-" Elkius could mutter as he frantically tried to stop his bike due to the stranger's sudden appearance. However, he managed to do so.

"DUMBASS! You almost killed us!" Elkius yelled at him. But then, he stared intensely at the suspicious chap.

"..Or maybe that was your intent...Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:57 pm

"Yes it was," he smiled, "I will tell you my name, Shakedown, and that is all." He cracked his head side to side, "I'd recommend getting off that motorbike as well, otherwise it'll be ruined after I kill you two."

"What the hell," Frost breathed at Shakedown's rambles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:25 pm

"Big words from a coward that was just behind the bushes," Elkius said as he got off the bike.

"I'll make you regret showing yourself up." He turned to Frost. "I want you to grab the bike and get away from here, You'll only distract me. You should be able to do that, even with the injury on your foot."

As he said it, he launched a quick ki blast at Shakedown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Aura concentrated into the palm of his hand, Shakedown easily smacked the Ki blast away, it was a strange ability. He whistled, "cowee, you're pretty strong, I gotta admit. I'll finish off your friend after." He stepped onto a trail of Gingko leaves, one which lead deeper into the forest, and moved so fast that he seemingly vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:28 pm

"A God isn't impressive in this day and age," Champa replied to Vados after he heard her claims of Cale. "I will handle all aspects of his training from now on. Bring this Zephiel," Champa ordered at a brisk pace. "Don't bother with any of the Yato. They're next on the chopping block, you are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 pm

"Where did he go?!" Elkius shouted as Shakedown vanished. At where the saiyan stood, there was a trail of leaves leading deeper into the forest.

"A trail of leaves, again? He must be leading me to a place where he's comfortable fighting. Frost!" He turned to Frost.

"Take the route we went in to enter the forest, and wait for me. I'll deal with this guy first." As he said this, he followed the path of gingko leaves that Shakedown used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 pm

"R-right..." Frost muttered, he took the motorbike away. However, in his head he began to think doubts.

A smile lit Shakedown's face, Elikus was flying, a bit above the ground. Well then, he wouldn't have to worry about Les Feuilles affecting him. Shakedown removed from his jacket three more knifes, which he placed onto three different Gingko leaf trails, all on different sides of the original Gingko leaf trail. He did this after seeing that Elikus had followed his trail. He would place three small air bombs behind each knife. So, when they were sent at insane speeds, the bombs would detonate and launch the knives like rockets towards Elikus.

However, the aim would be unwieldy, and scattershot, there was a good chance that some might miss Elikus.

Shakedown would wait, as he wanted to time it with the knives, before he stepped onto the right Gingko leaf trail. He was propelled towards Elikus at it's insane speeds, he aimed for a hit to the gut, followed by an uppercut if it connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Elkius was hit in the gut, then uppercut. "H-How?!" He said as he fell flat on the gingko leaves. As soon as he touched the ground, bombs detonated and sent the knives flying. Elkius managed to dodge two, but one of them managed hit him in his back. His face contorted into that one of pain; He hadn't used his KI to bolster his defense and so the knife pierced him.

He removed the knife from his back, and threw it offhandedly to his side. He then noticed Shakedown's foot on the leaves.

"These leaves...They have something to do with your power. I know that you can use them to move, because as soon as you stepped on the trail you instantly vanished; and the fact that your foot is always stepping on the leaves. Then all I have to do is.." Elkius breathed in, then exhaled a strong burst of wind at the leaves, which scattered them all. However, there was a hidden reason as to why he did it.

"If they don't form a straight path, you path would be way more limited. Not that you will ever have a chance of running away!" Elkius then rushed straight at him and went for a left kick to his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:01 pm

"1 point to you!" Shakedown roared, his voice was drenched with battle-lust, it gave his words an edge like a howling baboon just before it went to battle, "CAN YOU PAST MR SHAKEDOWN'S TEST OF LIFE AND DEATH?". His face took on an eery light, they were yellow, and mad like a rabid animal, and he bared his teeth, but they looked like canines long and hard, and stained red from a life of battle.

Shakedown stepped forward onto a trail of Gingko leaves. The time for petty tricks had long since past! This stranger from a strange land had seen his ability! He had locked off his escape! But he had been wounded! His mind burned a fiery cackling white. Half of Shakedown's aura concentred into his left arm, he turned around a smidgen mid stride and held up his left arm, Shakedown felt a hard thump shake his body as he blocked Elikus's blow. However, the rest of his aura focused into his right fist. The power which emanated from it was staggering, it left off a hard twang like vibrating metal. He stepped forward, as he held the fist out, the trail of Gingko leaves was small, but it led forward to Elikus.

Shakedown would use it to to accelerate towards Elikus. However, the attack would be predictable, yet very powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Elkius predicted the attack, and blocked it, yet it managed to deal significant damage to his arms.

"Grk!" He was sent flying in the air. (I just need him to step on that particular spot.. and make him be hoist with his own petard...!) He thought his plan in his head.

He landed in front of Shakedown, a fair distance away from him. Once again, he would internalize his dialogue: (Good, the trail of leaves is still here...There's no doubt that he'll use it again to get close to me.. and when he'll do it, he'll be in a world of pain!) He would smirk and goad Shakedown into coming close, while assuming a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Once more Shakedown would utilise the leaves to get closer. Elikus would see the blur as Shakedown approached him at insane speeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next