Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 851

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 11:34 am

Ethan flew down beside Vegeta and helped him to his feet.

"Only one of them was even defeated," Ethan said. "This isn't good."

As the Razzle clone flew at Yamcha he began to charge a powerful energy in his hand. Appearing behind him was a large green wolf and as he leapt forward his left bore the same symbol.

"Okami Fist!!!" Yamcha threw his arm forward with an attempt to blow a hole straight through the clone's chest.

"Yamcha is still fighting?" Vegeta asked. "And I'm feeling sorry for myself . . . Why are we giving up already?"

"Because we're outmatched," Ethan replied. "Looks like Raditz lost too." He took note of Camus returning to the other with Raditz on his shoulder.

Suddenly Raion had been punched in the face and skidded across the ground. It was Calah, he was standing once again.

"How in the world did you do that?" Zephiel asked. Calah didn't tell him, but he had eaten one of the senzu beans they brought.

"You just made a big mistake," Raion said, standing up.

"Hahaha!" Vegeta broke into a hysterical laughter. "You're all done for now. I sensed them a while ago, but Beerus and some other god should be just about here."

"They're back?" Zephiel asked. "Lord Cypher, your wish needs to be taken care of now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Yamcha had plowed through the Razzle clone, killing it.

"I see. Well, I only have to activate this," Cypher pressed the buttons on his gauntlet, and a box like device emerged from the markers he had put during the fight.

"This machine will emit a deadly gas with a virus that can enter and destroy the body of any being, regardless of how strong they are," Cypher told the others. "If you know what is best for you, I suggest you escape before the virus can propage itself."

He would also press several buttons, Cypher and his fighters were now covered in a barrier. This would ensure that his fighters can hold much longer than the heroes who were unprotected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail had overheard Cypher's explanation, thanks to his enhanced hearing Namekians possess.

"T-This is bad..I'll have to save them then get out of the planet.." Nail thought as he followed Razzle who was checking the room.

"Eyup, nothin' wrong here! Greeny must have gone somewhe-" Razzle said before getting cut off by Nail who had sent him flying via punching him.

"You bastard, what do you think you're-" The soldiers yelled before they were quickly dispatched by Nail.

Nail then got up to the main computer, there were keys that represented numbers.

"Uhm, Uuuuuhm!" Nail said in a hurry. Razzle got up, and shouted. "There you are, Greeny!! You won't escape me twice!"

"Crap!" Nail randomly pressed four buttons, corresponding to a set of two numbers: 09 and 73.

"DIE!!!!" Razzle yelled as he went for a claw to the namekian, however, a kick of nowhere emerged and sent him flying once again.

"I can't believe a piece of trash like you was able to take the old man out," A deep voice said. "This is what being laid back leads to." The figure then walked up, it was...Elkius!

"Y-You!" Nail shouted as he recognized him, "I remember you! You were the one who set Majin Buu free."

Elkius turned back to him, and he looked at Nail...He then remembered who he was.

"Ah, yes, you are that Namekian I fought long ago..Look, if you have any some sort of grudge, let it after. We have to deal with that guy right now." He pointed at Razzle who had just gotten up.

"Tsk, You're horny, right?!" Razzle exclaimed. "I won't let you escape!" Again he would leap at Elkius, who swatted him away without any difficulty.

"No, we don't have time with him," Nail told Elkius. He didn't trust him, since the latter had defeated him and drained him of his energy, but Nail knew this was no time to bicker.

"Cypher put a device that would kill us if we stood there any longer. Something about a virus destroying our body. Even if we beat that freak, we'll still die. We have to escape, with you and him," He pointed at another warrior he had saved; Cabba

"Escape should be possible!"

"Cypher..." Elkius would reminiscent, "Oh shit, I forgot about him! He captured me and the old man! If you're here, that means we're in Universe 7 now..." A shudder was sent down to Elkius' spine as he remembered that he was under threat in Universe 7. But still, Elkius knew that Nail was right and Escape was the only choice. There was no time for anything else.

"Right, I'll grab that guy and you just tell me how to escape." He would go over to Cabba and Grab him, if he was unconscious of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whis was looking at his staff, He, Beerus, Vados and Cale were close to where Cypher and the heroes were fighting. His face then grew concerned and he abruptly stopped.

"Everyone, landing there would be a foolish move." He stated.

"Vegeta told Cypher about us, which made him prepare himself for us. If we go there, Cypher will win. He has planted a device which would be instrumental to our defeat. Stopping him now might be not a possible move, but we can still save the ones that have been fighting him. Or we can just strike him at a later time. Which one will it be?" He asked the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 pm

"Fine, let's save the rabble of warriors in danger," Beerus said. "Can't have Raditz and Vegeta dying on us already."

. . .

"You cowards," Vegeta said. "Stay and fight us fairly."

"Sorry, Calah," Raion said to him. "It's too bad we didn't get to finish our fight. But maybe I'll see you in Hell someday."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm

"Alright, Lord Beerus! I wouldn't want them to die since they will be your successors." Whis alongside the others then flew to the planet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Razzle now unconscious from Elkius' hit, Nail, Elkius and Cabba were now escaping.

"So, do you have a way to escape this shithole?!" Elkius asked Nail as they were running to the exit.

"Yes, more than one," Nail said. "Our ship is on the other side of the planet, we only have to grab the others and run away...But first, we'll need a distraction."

"No need for a distraction," Elkius told him. "Just tell me who your friends are and I'll handle this."

Then they would reach the exit and saw everyone outside. It seemed like Nobody had noticed them, which was perfect for their escape..Well, except for Ragger, who had a feeling and looked backwards. His eyes widened as he saw Elkius.

"Y-You!, Elkius-" However he was cut short as Elkius used his shadow based power.

"So who do you want me to save ?!" He asked Nail. He pointed at Yamcha, Calah, Raditz and Vegeta. "Them...I remember them. Well, There's no time for remembering, SHADOW REALM!" He yelled, out of the shadows from the four fighters, shadowy arms grew from the grounds and pulled them, which startled Cypher and the other.

"This power...I know to who it belongs," Cypher turned back and saw Elkius. "Razzle has failed in his job to protect the ship, he will be punished after. But most importantly." He would point his arm towards Elkius and shoot a dart at him, but he was too late; Elkius and the others were now on the other side of the planet thanks to his powers.

"They escaped. This is not good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heroes were now on the other side, close to the ship. "This is your ship? Looks clunky." Elkius commented on the appearance, while Nail went to start the ship.

"Damn, it doesn't want to work! Boot up you piece of junk!" He looked outside and saw the mist from the machine slowly work its way towards them.

"I-Is this the end?" Nail asked to himself, before an elegant and refined voice answered him:"Not necessarily."

Nail turned to whomever it belonged: It was Whis.

"Hello!" He greeted cheerfully. "It seems that Lord Beerus wants to save all of you, so I will go ahead and grant his wish." He would wave his staff. Suddenly, the group were now in space, traveling towards Earth. They were protected by a barrier Whis had erected.

"It seems like Cypher has won again this time, oh ho ho!" Whis laughed. He looked at Elkius.

"You, I don't think we have met," Whis told him. "Shall we get to know each other over a nice cup of tea?"

Elkius was startled by this strange fellow. "W-Who is this weirdo? He makes me uneasy." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 3:12 pm

"Whis, go to the nearest planet," Beerus said. "We're not going to let Cypher get away with this." Calah then gave the others who needed them senzu beans.

"Those guys were ridiculously strong," Yamcha said. "But I think we could've won if it wasn't for that gas trick at the end."

"Darn it!" Vegeta exclaimed. "We might be in a deeper hole now that he has the Super Dragon Balls."

"I take it that was where we were at just now?" Cale asked. "The final Dragon Ball. Then we have to go back, Cypher can't make his wish. I need to destroy Zephiel here and now too."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 4:00 pm

"No," Whis blunted stated. "There is a reason we had to flee. If we come back, The concentration of the virus in the air would have been incredible. If anything, we would have had more chances of winning before leaving, and even then, they were almost null. Cypher had thought of everything, a way to make us leave which doubles as a way to prevent us from coming back."

He would continue:"I can't afford to risk the lives of destroyers as they are vital to each universe's balance."

Elkius had approached Nail. "You. Tell me what you know about the Super Dragon Balls."

Nail looked at him. "Super Dragon Balls are artifacts created by the dragon god Zalama. They are seven gigantic orbs, planet sized, which can grant you any wish you have. They are scattered across Universe 6 and Universe 7, which is why Cypher is here."

"Interesting. The question arises on how he's able to locate them," Elkius said, "This means he has a way of tracking them...You also must have a way to track them, given that you were on the same planet he was in."

Nail nodded his head. "Correct, thanks to this," He would pull the dragon radar. "We can find out where the dragon ball is, since it translates to a point in this."

"..Can you increase the scope and see where the next dragon ball is?" Elkius asked him.

"Sure. It should be able to cover all of the universe," Nail pressed a button, and several dots showed up. Five dots.

"One, two..." Elkius counted. "Five...That's strange..He shouldn't have this much. There should be two he got from Universe 6, since he had captured me on Duwang and captured him," he pointed at Cabba, "on Sadala."

"Even I find it strange...Counting the ones he got from our universe," Nail followed, "adding the ones he captured in yours, that should equal four...Could it be he already had a dragon ball before?"

"Yes..That, or it was the last dragon ball he got in our universe before coming here. One thing for sure, is that this mysterious dragon ball can't be from Universe 7, based on what you said."

"This is quite the dilemma, oh hoh hoh!" Whis laughed.

"Can you find another dragon ball?" Elkius asked Nail.

"Let me see..." He would press on the button again, but aside from the five dots, nothing else showed up.

"..There's nothing. Either the dragon ball's inactive or it isn't here...The second case we could manage, but the first case is a big gamble. Damn, if we had a way to scout the universe..!"

"I believe I could help you with that," Whis told Nail. "With my staff, I can watch over the entire universe as if it was a show."

"That's true?! Please do it!"

"Very well. You should be thankful Lord Beerus is concerned in the matter, otherwise I would not have done anything." Whis would look all over the universe, but nothing showed up.

"Oh my, it seems like Universe 7 is out of them...Universe 6 must have the remaining ones."

"That's odd," Elkius commented. "How come the distribution is uneven? there should be an almost equal amount of dragon balls split between the two universes, but who cares. Since we know there's no more dragon balls here, we can just go back to Universe 6. Cypher, on the other hand, might have to wait and see if there really is a dragon ball or not. That gives us a massive advantage."

"Yeah, we'll have to go to Universe 6 and get the dragon ball before they do. With the cube, it should be easy." Nail replied, and Whis was surprised as he heard him mention the cube.

"You have the cube...I'm sorry to say this, but after this whole mess is done, I will have to take the cube away. It is a device only meant for Gods of destruction to use. I will make an exception for this time."

Eventually, they had landed on Earth, which was the actual nearest planet to the dragon ball, just a few light years away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like my trick paid off." Cypher commented. "I was successful in driving away the destroyers once more. Strange, I don't detect their power levels anymore. They must be in hiding.

Anyways, You all," He referred to his fighters. "Get back in the ship, or else you will succumb to the virus. We will fetch the dragon ball and then we decide our next course of action."

And so, another dragon ball fell into his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 4:17 pm

"Wait a freaking second?!" Vegeta suddenly said to Elkius. "You're the no good dirtbag who resurrected Majin Buu!"

"Wha the . . . he's right," Calah replied.

"Well it seems he's our ally now," Cale said.

"And who the heck are you?" Vegeta asked Cale. "I can tell you're a saiyan."

"This is Lord Cale," Vados replied. "The god of destruction of Universe 6. And yes, he is indeed a saiyan."

"Cale, that little girl mentioned that name," Calah said.

"Oh great, another destroyer," Vegeta moaned. "It's too bad you guys didn't show up sooner, we could've won."

"Well, our chances will at least be better now that they are here," Calah said. "Let's just hope Cypher doesn't become unbeatable through his wish."

"He saw how pressured he was," Yamcha said. "And he was quite a bit weaker than his men. His wish has to have something to do with his power."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 4:42 pm

"I'm glad you remembered me. Look, if there's some unfinished business, we can have a go at it later." Elkius said to Vegeta.

"And yeah, there must be something that drives Cypher to get the dragon balls," He followed after Yamcha. "But power? Even though he is weaker than his men, he has power in other areas. Cypher is perhaps the most powerful man, outside of individual strength, on our universe...We can't deny that he can wish for something entirely else."

"Why can't he just wish for something harmless like being a bit taller? Then we wouldn't have to worry." Nail said, exasperated. It was a stupid wish and no one was most likely going to go through troubles for it, but he still "wished" it was the case.

As they arrived on Earth, they would head out. Naya looked up and saw Elkius.

"U-Uncle Elkiuuuuus!" She ran towards him and hugged him. He too did the same.

"I'm so happy you're here...W-where's daddy?" She asked him for where Rikorro was.

"Sorry, Naya, but the old man is still captive. Don't worry, I'll save him even if it's the last thing I do."

The little girl was still a bit saddened, but she now had regained her spirit and hope after seeing Elkius here.

Pear then approached the group, and she noticed that Goji and Lex weren't there.

"So...you failed to save them, right?" She asked Nail, and he nodded. "Sorry." He told her.

"Nah, don't be. With those new guys, we can definitely save them! besides, even if we don't know where she is, Queen Clementine is still fine, right?"

"Yup. She entered a realm where she's untouched." Nail told her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Clementine had reached within the deeper parts of the city, the castle wasn't very far.

Suddenly, a bunch of brutish, blue and large saibamen jumped in her way.

"Monkey no get further. Saibaman kill puny primate!"

"Tch, who are you calling a monkey, you overgrown bad weed?! Get out of my way!" She fired a ki blast at the saibaman who spoke to her, but it easily swat her attack.

It then appeared in front of her, slammed her which sent her flying, crashing into the houses. However, she got up with minor damages, such as bruises.

"M-My queen!" The other saiyans were concerned about her.

"Bastard, I didn't want to use it, but here goes!" She had transformed into her Super Saiyan form. Quickly, she closed the gap between her and the saibaman, and punched its head off. The others, Saiyans and Saibamen included, stared in awe at what just happened.

"I've got the weed whacker and I ain't afraid of using it! Let's get a move on, everyone!" She said as she effortlessly killed the other saibamen.

However, for the five saibamen she had killed, another fifty appeared.

"Tsk, more of them, I'll crush them into-" Clementine said before she was stopped by the general.

"You needn't to preoccupy yourself with them, my queen," He said, grinning. "My squad is perfectly capable of handling them with the full moon. You only have to go and deal with Skar, their chief. We're counting on you."

Clementine looked at him for a bit. "Fine." She then entered the castle.

"Everyone, GO WILD!" He told his group, and stared at the full moon. The others did the same, and in a few instants, they all became great apes. Instead of being ten times stronger, the boost from the moon was an impressive one hundred times. They were now stronger than the saibamen which had given them troubles.

Still, whereas they lacked in strength, the saibamen made up in numbers, as it was extremely easy and fast to grow soldiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 4:54 pm

"U-Uncle?" Calah said in confusion. "Ugh, this whole thing is just one big headache, I have no idea what's going on."

"Maybe I should've just asked Lord of All to take care of Cypher," Cale said.

"Are you an idiot?" Beerus asked him. "You can't just ask that of him. Such a task is beneath him. It would make us look bad as destroyers."

"I kind of hate having to rely on your destroyers to finish the job," Vegeta said. "I need to train, now."

"We don't have a lot of time probably," Raditz said. "In that case let's mosey on over to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

"Wait guys," Calah began. "Please, let me go with you. I know I'm far behind, but I need to get stronger too."

"No can do," Raditz replied. "There are only enough provisions to last two people in the chamber at a time. Sorry." He was right, and so the two flew off to Kami's Lookout.

"Calah," Yamcha began. "It's not much, but we can train in the gravity chamber for the time being. We won't lose too much on time. We don't know how long we'll be until we make the next move."

"All right," Calah replied. "Anyone who wants to join us can."

"I'm good, I'll relax right here," Ethan said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:02 pm

"Stop." Elkius told the others. "I don't know how, But Cypher can detect power levels. Training will force you to use your full power and thus, we would just bring him here. You don't want your precious Earth to be in trouble, right?"

He then turned to Calah:"Also, I'm not her biological uncle. She calls me Uncle because I am such a figure to her."

"I can't say I agree with him, but he makes some fair points." Nail followed after. "Cypher doesn't mind fighting dirty, he would literally risk Earth's population just to get an advantage. We can't have the people of Earth in danger, if Cypher feels threatened, he could just use the machine with the virus. That would lead to massive losses."

However, Raditz and Vegeta flew before they could say anything.

"Did these morons hear what we said?!...What's the hypertonic lion tamer?" Elkius asked.

"In any case, we should head out to Universe 6 and then you can train as much as you want. Cypher would most likely take time to get back to it. We will have a massive time advantage over him. Just go and bring these two guys back or else we'll just go without them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tch, looks like the Super dragon ball's now in Cypher's custody," Mollux said. They were close to Earth, and they saw a star landing on it, which was only our heroes.

"...What's that? Cypher's troops?! Let's go see what this is." Mollux told Char. "Or do you want to go to universe six? It seems that there are no more dragon balls left here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:06 pm

"Vegeta and Raditz don't matter," Yamcha said. "They're training in another dimension, they can't be sensed so it brings no harm."

"I don't see the point though," Beerus said. "If the ki of these two weaklings brings Cypher to Earth then I say by all means. I'll gladly destroy him as soon as he comes."

"He'll probably expect that anyways," Cale replied. "So far Cypher has avoided us at all costs. He isn't coming to Earth. He'll recognize the ki and know that we're with them."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 pm

"Yes, I also forgot to mention the point the saiyan brought up," Elkius said. "If he detects kis that are close to where he is, he will just deduce that its us."

"So what do we do now?" Nail asked. "Are we going to wait for Raditz and Vegeta to finish? Now that we've established that Cypher is most likely afraid of coming here, we can take our time. Still, I think we'd better be careful and not let on where we are. He would have information on where we are, and he could accordingly prepare himself. He's a crafty one, and he has enough resources to overcome any strength gap."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:16 pm

"That's fair," Calah replied. "All right, I think we should stay here but not let on that we are here. Vegeta and Raditz are the most likely ones to do something stupid and they'll be in another dimension for at least two days. We should be fine."

"Ha-choo!" Raditz sneezed.

"Shut up," Vegeta said.

"Sorry, I think someone was talking bad about me."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:23 pm

"Two days?!" Elkius yelled. "That's way too big of a time frame. Do you think that Cypher is just going to wander around for two days? I'd give him one day tops before he decides to go back to Universe 6. We need something that distracts him if we dream of waiting two days."

"Well, we don't really have much choice, it seems. How about we go to Universe 6 real quick and grab a dragon ball before he does? We can at least stay as long as we want...He will think that the dragon balls will be inactive in the universe 6 and he'll have no choice but to wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 pm

"Hey, don't let your panties get in a bunch pal," Ethan said. "Can't you read between the lines? It doesn't matter what the saiyan doofuses do. We have Beerus and Cale. I'm sure we'll have this all settled before the two nimrods exit the chamber."

"I don't know about it being settled that fast," Calah began. "But you're right about the rest. We don't need to wait for them for anything. If the last Dragon Ball is in Universe 6 then that's where we should go. But if it is, why would he go from Universe 6 to Universe 7 back to Universe 6 again? He's just wasting time and making it easy for anyone to pick it up if they know his plans. Shouldn't the last ball be here in our Universe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 44 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 44 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next