Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 1336

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm

"No it isn't, I have checked this out." Whis told Calah. "Plus, the radar does not show any sign of Super Dragon Balls outside Cypher's ones, so it is safe to assume that universe 7 does not have any more ones. Besides, you have the cube, so a trip to Universe 6 shouldn't take too long. Barely a few minutes."

"No, we definitely need all the help we can get," Nail told 19. "Cypher isn't a threat to be taken lightly, as he uses science to his advantage. His two strongest soldiers could give Lord Beerus and Lord Cale one hell of a time, and that's not counting the other ones.

They outnumber us and they are on general far stronger than us. With getting the dragon ball, we can ensure more time and at the worst turn this mess into a game of hide 'n seek, which we will use to our advantage, even if said dragon ball wasn't the final one."

"Yes," Elkius followed. "Though, it wouldn't be long before Cypher suspects we got a dragon ball. Still, the time frame can be enough for us to get stronger and at least beat most of his guys. Also, you also forget that he can use his prisoners as hostages, which is precisely why we need other people to free them. Anyone, regardless of strength, can do. The strongest of us have to step back and deal with Cypher's men, but if we can get other people, that would be helpful and can double as an element Cypher didn't expect.

So who will it be?"

"I'm willing to do it," Pear said. "I have to save Lex and Goji."

"Uhm, I could do it..." Naya also said. Initially, Elkius objected but she managed to convince him, since her power was useful for this kind of situation.

"Very well, any others?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 851

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 11:14 pm

"I'll help free the prisoners," Yamcha said. "But what about Earth? Shouldn't we leave people here to protect it?"

"We can have the same people stay behind," Calah replied. "Except Pear and Naya of course. Anyone else who wishes to do something other than stay can. Beat and Trunks, as well as the kids, should be enough I hope."

"What good will freeing the prisoners do right now anyways?" Ethan asked. "Shouldn't we kill Cypher then secure them?"

"Well if numbers are what we're after," Cabba began. "It's a good idea to free them. Cypher seemed to be capturing people with high power levels. So freeing so many strong fighters is a good idea. As Nail already said, we need all the help we can get."

"I'm still not convinced we need that many people, but whatever man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 5:40 am

"It's not necessary to free them in order to beat him," Elkius said, "But it will be damn helpful. What guarantees we could win against him without freeing your friends? He knows that the destroyers are on his trail and he must have accordingly planned for it. He might even have a device he could use against them, that just the kind of dog Cypher is. A careful one.

Besides, I gave my word to Naya that I'll free her old man, and if we actually manage to save him, victory is assured. I can safely say that aside the destroyers, he can beat all of you handily. I never managed to scratch him even once. He could probably even beat our destroyer since he is a recent one."

"I'm on the belief that freeing the others should be our top priority after we get the next dragon ball. It's the most moral and safest plan of action to me," Nail spoke, "But, we won't free them immediately, Ethan," He turned to the android. "We will plan an all out attack in which we free the others and at the same time, take Cypher down. It's what we were going for if it wasn't for his stupid machine. And that also brings me to my next point,"

He would turn to Calah, "We definitely need Beat and Trunks with us. Cypher doesn't know about them so they have the highest chance of infiltrating the ship and freeing the others. They are excellent wildcards. As for the kids, I do share your opinion, they have to stay behind on Earth, but it's because they're still too young and we can't give too risky of a job to them."

"Namekian, that's a good line of action, but if we leave these brats alone, can they fend off Cypher? I'm skeptical about them." Elkius asked Nail.

"Don't worry," He replied to Elkius, "First, If they keep their power hidden there is an extremely low chance of Cypher coming to Earth. So far, we know that if he goes to a place, it's either because he had detected the Super Dragon Ball, or because he had detected high power levels around and he deemed them as a threat.

Second, I could go back to Namek and bring the strongest of the warrior clan to help them. They aren't on my level, but they're still formidable warriors on their own. That decision could set us back a bit, but I'm willing to do it."

"So, any objections? If not, we can start our plan and go for the next dragon ball before Cypher does."

However, just before they knew it, a ship had arrived on Earth:It was Mollux's and Char's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Cypher!" A soldier had entered the room Cypher was in. "W-We just have received a report about Mollux being here!"

"Mollux? Oh, the survivor of the namekian genocide." Cypher had remembered who he was. "I did not think he was still alive. I take it, my forces had failed to dispatch him?"

"Affirmative, sir. We deeply apologize for our incompetence."

"Do not make the same mistake again. But what I am concerned with, is how he is in universe 7. My guess is that he got a hold of some members of our science team, which explains why the number decreased. Knowing him, there is no doubt he will ally himself with those universe 7 fighters we had been fighting. This is not good.

I will have to assume that he is their ally..In that case, the battles would shift to their advantage, since strength wise they are on our level, maybe even higher, and that our advantage over them, our numbers, might fall into their favor."

He would think for a bit. "I know what to do. Yes, any opposition will be crushed thanks to my brilliant plan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 pm

"All right, all sounds fine then," Calah said. "Huh?" He sensed the landing of Mollux, and Char and by the others reactions, they did too. "Please don't tell me some of Cypher's men are here."

"No, I don't think so," Cale replied. "I recognize both of their energies. One of them I met on my home planet, however I can't quite remember who the other ki belonged to."

"I believe it was that doofus wearing that helmet," Beerus stated.

"Oh yeah . . . Well, in any case both of them are our allies."

"Let's just hope no one noticed them head to our planet," Ethan said. "Might ruin some of our plans we just made."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:46 pm

And so, Mollux would head to where the others were. Up in the sky, he would look at the group...and then he was shocked as he saw Nail.

He then would land on the ground, and approach the group. He would bow down to Cale.

"I see you made it out there, Lord Cale," He told him. "I take it, Cypher couldn't be taken care of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:09 pm

"We've had a couple run ins with him," Cale began. "But the slippery snake escaped both times. We were close last time, however he used some poisonous fumes that caused us to retreat. It's hard to hit a target when it never stays in one place."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:21 pm

"That's typical of him," Mollux said in rage, "When he loses, he just high-tails out, and he has always finds how."

"Not to chime in your little conversation," Elkius asked, "But who are you? and What do you want?"

"..I don't like your tone, but since you seem against Cypher and share the same goal as me, I will tell you."

"I am Mollux, and I only want to rip off Cypher's head from his body. That's my only desire in life. He has wronged my people and he shall atone for his sins by dying."

"That's a bit brutal," Nail said. "What has he done for you to resent him? I can tell that your "desire" to stop him goes far past a sense of justice, into outright contempt. That path isn't good."

Mollux looked at him, He wanted to scoff, but instead he approached Nail. "I would like to talk to you in private if possible." He whispered to him, and then turned to the rest of the group.

"Now that I have made my introduction, it is only fair that I introduce you to my ally," He would show the group Char.

"This is Char. Lord Cale and Lord Beerus must know him already, but the rest of you don't. Greet him properly."

Nail would walk towards Char. "Nice to meet you."

Elkius scoffed. But Pear face was frozen.

"C-Char?! I remember you, Weren't you working under Frui?!" She said, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Char removed his helmet revealing who he was.

"Indeed," he replied to Pear. "And if your recall, I'm also the same one who killed Frui and brought peace to the universe. Peace I have sought to protect but is coming to a halt thanks to Cypher. Emperor Frui was never evil, it was a plot carried out by him and myself. To place all blame on him. However, Cypher's desires would make Frui's plans meaningless. I can't let that happen. I don't know what Cypher will wish for, but if none of us can defeat him I know of someone who can. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that."

"And who is that?" Calah asked.

"Don't worry about it," Char replied.

"You're a tuffle, aren't you?" Beat suddenly asked him.

"And you're a saiyan," Char stated simply. "I bare no grudge against your kind, if you were wondering."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 pm

"But I do!" Pear replied to Char, "It's because of your master and Zucc-Zucc that King Nappa and our race were wiped off! I would kill you right now," She said, with fleeting yet intense rage,

"But...I'll try and do what Goji would have done in my place, try to forgive and say that "bygones be bygones"... Besides, even if I killed you, the current situation would get worse, and there is no way our race would come back."

Elkius looked at her, "Nappa? Oh that one saiyan who sold his soul to that...thing." He murmured to himself.

"Shit, that's not good...They must have surely earned its ire since Nappa was a wonderful toy for it to play with..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 pm

"I don't think you quite understand Frui," Char said. "He did everything for the betterment of the universe. Killing Nappa was apart of that. He was a freak of nature, he was hardly even Nappa. There was something within him that wasn't natural. Kill me if you want, I guess. I only did what Frui commanded. But Nappa's death is something I won't ever disagree with. It was whatever being controlling Nappa that killed him in the first place anyways."

"Let's stop this conversation here before things get too heated," Calah said butting in. "A lot of us here aren't friends. Char was in league with guys responsible for the destruction of Pear and Goji's race. You two were in league with someone who threatened the universe. Elkius resurrected a guy that killed many of my friends and almost destroyed the entire universe. Vegeta and Raditz once came to this planet and tried to kill all of us, even killed some of us. Ethan once killed a whole city of people and even I died fighting against him. I'm sure I can go on and on. Cypher right now is that threat we face and we all agree he's a problem. If we keep up conversations such as this, we'll never get anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:49 pm

"He has a point," Elkius would say. "We all aren't "friends" here, but the least we can do is focus and try to take out Cypher. If we just stand there and squabble we're only giving time to Cypher, bringing him closer to his goal. We can deal with the personal stuff later, as for you," He turned to Char. "It seems you know Nappa, well. I'd say a bit too well for your own well-being. I want to talk to you later in private."

"W-Well," Nail said, a bit surprised by this turn of events, "Since it looks like Calah being the voice of reason fixed everything, how about we make our move before Cypher does? I believe I have a good idea of who should do what."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 pm

"Sounds fine," Char replied to Elkius.

"All right, Nail," Calah began. "Hit us."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:59 pm

"Right, From what I've gathered, here are our teams:

First are "The main force against Cypher" team: Our best warriors, such as Lord Beerus, Lord Cale, Elkius, Raditz, Vegeta, Calah and Cabba. We should be even against them in that case, no, we might hold advantage with that team.

Second is "The rescue squad" team:Yamcha, Beat, Trunks, Naya and Pear. Naturally, I am part of it too. Cypher would most likely assign someone to guard the prisoners, so we need numbers in our favor. The weakest members of the group, please, don't try to fight even if fighting was unavoidable. That includes you, Naya."

As for the third, They shall be the "Earth Special Forces" team, which stays behind in Earth to protect it: Vegeta Jr, Kakarot and Tien. This team is a bit lacking in numbers..So I'll have to get warriors from Namek..If you just had strong fighters from the planet...Darn, If Goku's school was still here..." His eyes then bewildered as an idea popped up in his head.

"Calah," Nail turned to him. "Do you have someone who is extremely good at locating people? I could use a person like this."

He would turn back to Char and Mollux, "Naturally, if you guys decide to help us, I could include you in our teams."

Mollux spoke:"Fine by me. However, I will be on the team that deals directly with Cypher. If I see his face...Let's just say that my rage will be helpful to us."

"That's settled, what about you, Char?" Nail asked the tuffle.

Last edited by Turnabout Terror on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 3:02 pm

"To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be much good fighting on the frontlines," Char replied. "I'm better off with the rescue squad."

"Good at locating people?" Calah asked. "Well, there's our guardian Kami. He can find anyone on Earth. I asked him to find Ethan who doesn't have ki."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm

"Right. If you guys have any objections or wish to be on another group, feel free to tell me." Nail asked.

"While I would like to be on the rescue squad and save the old man," Elkius said, "Being in the main force is better. I can stand up to most of Cypher's guys, except his two strongest ones."

"I-I'm gonna save daddy, Uncle Elkius has nothing to worry about!" Naya said.

"It's perfect for me. I can save Goji and Lex in that case." Pear put her opinion.

"Looks like that settled. Well, I'll be heading to this "Kami" you've told me about, Calah. Uhm, where is he exactly?"

"Oh, he's at the lookout," Pear told him, and she pointed to a direction. "You can find him if you go there."

"Alright, well, I'll be back quickly." And so, Nail would fly towards the lookout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atop the icy cold mountains, stood a man, in his mid twenties, a bit below average in stature and had short, spiky hair. And he looked around the area.

His name was Felix, he was the most powerful of the four heavenly warriors: The Four strongest students of the late Son Goku's martial arts school, aside the likes of Ken, Sunn Goten and Pariston.

He had valiantly fought with the others against Majin Buu who, after destroying Earth, came to the planet Earth's population was transported. Unfortunately, the demon was far too powerful for them and had wiped them off without any resistance.

Ever since that day, he had quit the saiyan's school and went on his own, seeking power by himself.

"Atchoo." He sneezed, and rubbed his nose. "Sure is cold in these mountains. Well, I suppose I ended training for today. I'll just need to see what I have to eat for tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc) - Page 45 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Universe 6 arc - Universe Survival arc)
Page 45 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next