Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 868

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:33 pm

"I, I guess it makes sense from that point of view..." Carla told Wolf. She was distressed about his excitement to kill people, but what he was saying was somewhat true to her.

"So, uhm, what's on the map?" She asked him. "Are there the territories that mercenary group had taken?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 210

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:21 pm

“I thought you got a map too :wengattsuseesrptalk:” Wolf says, “Seems like it’s showing us the main targets of the attacks and where the bastards group up at. We just gotta kill the leader but, who knows where he’s at.”

Wolf looks around before saying, “It’d be nice if the rest of the group would hurry up. Standing around in big crowds always gets me antsy.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:10 pm

"No, I don't have a map...." Carla replied to Wolf. "Mr. Wolf took the only map there is and ran off with it." She softly spoke to herself in a way Wolf would have to intently listen to hear.

She then looked at the map. "Eeeh....I never was good at reading maps... But, I agree. We should wait for the others to catch up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 746

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm

"I went to get a doughnut." Dolores said as he peeled from the crowd. In his hand, clutched in a greasy brown bag was a big cinnamon doughnut, steam wafted off from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:18 pm

With that, the adventurers made their way out of the building. Once outside, Lance and Midorito were teleported to the group, as is the case any time you and your followers enter a new building/environment. The map they were given marked a nearby farming community to go speak with first. They had suffered the most recent attack and had enough survivors to provide information on where the merc leader could be.

The adventurers made their way through the town and out on to the road.

————————

“Says here on the map this groups name is the Black Dogs or something like that. Most the guys are apparently just thugs but the leader claims he’s not human.” Wolf says, a slight grin showing. “These guys always think they’re so tough. He’s probably just some furry trapped in his costume :Happydio:”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 pm

"We just fought goblins and an orc, as well as a magician, and met a ghost." Dolores said, "I'll take these claims seriously until evidence points away from the conclusion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 208

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Lance was there too, he did nothing worth noting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 am

"Eh, He has a point," Carla followed after what Dolores said. "I don't think anything more can faze me at this point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm

"I doubt that." Dolores said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 pm

The adventurers made their way to the first mercenary camp marked on the map. Upon arriving to the base, they were greeted with a most gruesome sight...

Before them stood a large entry way with a wooden wall surrounding the complex. The entry way had various corpses hanging from the top, skinned and left to rot as crows swarmed them and picked what meat they could. Hanging off the feet of one of the bodies in the Center was a sign that read, “Need friends.” Written in what was presumably blood from that victim.

Mercs posted at the entry way began emerging to come and greet the adventurers in the only way they knew how. About eight of them stood before the adventurers, some snickering and pointing at Carla whole others yelling obscenities and insults. A slightly more armored merc pushed his way through the others, raised his sword at the adventurers, and yelled out, “You picked a bad time to get lost friends. How about we show you the true Black Dog hospitality.” Finishing with a smug look, while the other mercs jeered and shouted from behind him.

———————

Upon arrival to the gate, Wolf began to feel the same anger he felt when he saw what the gnomes had done to the villagers. However this time, he chose to only draw his sword and calmly say back to the group, “Let’s get ready to kill these assholes.” It was then the mercs had appeared, and after hearing what one of them had called out, Wolf responded, “We’re here for Wyald! Why don’t you make this easy and tell us where he is. If you do, I might just let you carry my bag back to Falconia before they execute you :Happydio:”

—————

The mercs smug looked turned to one of anger before saying, “Just for that, I’ll keep you alive till Wyald comes back, just so he has a toy to play with.” The merc motions to the others and they all charge the adventurers, armed with various swords, knives, and axes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Carla wasn't feeling comfortable in this situation. With the gnomes it had been fine, since they were mindless creatures, but these were actual, sapient creature killing each other.

She would feel nausea..."No, I have to be strong this time!"  She thought.

"Yes! I'm going to help you!" She stood behind Wolf, ready to give him support as the mercenaries came rushing towards them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin
Greeny

Power Level : 588

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 pm

". . . I'm not going to forgive what's been done here," Midorito said. "Let's take care of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 pm

"Carla." He said, "do the flashy spell thingy again." Dolores ordered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 208

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Lance surveyed the area as the moved along, he couldn't help but wonder if this kind of scenery was going to be a recurring theme with their quests.

But like Dolores, he didn't really have much of a reaction to the bandit's decor.

Once the bandit leader and Wolf had their little exchange and everyone started moving Lance was quick to spring into action.

"Chi, let's get this over with." he drew his bow and fired off several arrows in fairly rapid succession, taking out a few of the bandits with precise headshots, one of the bandits weren't as lucky however as the arrow pierced his throat, leaving him to feebly try and remove the projectile while choking on his own blood.

"We should try and leave the main guy alive, he will most likely be useful." and with that the lanky blond targeted the loud mouth leader, he made sure to go for the man's limbs in order to disable him rather than kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 am

"...Okay." Carla said, she still didn't fully accept Dolores as their leader, but this wasn't the time to bicker. She would extend her arm, the one that had her staff, and murmured something in a strange language.

"Hey! Watch out!" She would warn Wolf and Lance in advance, since they knew her blinding attack, but the mooks had no knowledge about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next