Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

Power Level : 53

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:26 am

Wolf was sure to cover his eyes this time from Carla’s attack. As she shown the bright light, he kept one hand covering his eyes with the other on his sword, only opening his eyes enough to make out the mercs, who were now running about blindly. He closes in on one of them before pushing his sword up with his shoulder, then sending it diagonally into a merc, slicing the body in two.

—————

In a nearby guard tower, there were a couple mercs who took note of the fight, who then began to ring a large bell, signaling the rest of them to come to the gate. Within seconds, it seemed like the mercs numbers had grown exponentially. Roughly 40-50 of them had now joined the original group that had approached the adventurers, this time charging the group with no hesitation.

————

Wolf managed to see the new group rushing them, and he decided to meet them halfway. As he drew closer to the new group, he ducked down within a few feet of them to avoid any attacks before spinning to his left side and sending a horizontal blow across a few of the mercs charging ahead. He managers to connect with some, slicing deep into their bodies. Wolf looked back to his group and called out, “Grab the loud mouth one. I’ll handle them until that's taken care of :Happydio:”
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 604

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm

"Man, this is fuckin' great!" The sapphire ranked guy who antagonized Wolf's group was chugging on a beer after coming back from a quest, which was to slay a whole mountain full of ogres.

"With this money, I'll get all the sluts and beer I can get! Glory for Lord Reld!" However, he would spil a lot of the beer he was drinking into the ground.

A particular Janitor came up, and moped it. Upon doing it, he would say:

"Hey man, I know you're having fun, but us Janitors are doing a great deal of effort to keep this place clean. You could at least try to not make the job harder for us, thank you."

Reld looked at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked him. "A Janitor? You give me orders? If you like cleaning, here,"

He would spill all of his beer on the ground. "Clean that, bitch!"

As the janitor came forwards to clean it, Reld slammed his face into the ground, completely crushing it. The rest of his group all laughed at him.

The janitor got up. "...Let's settle this outside, like men. Come."  He would walk outside.

"Bahaha, does the fool think he can take me on?" Reld asked. "Sure, I'll give him the beating of his life. Hold my beer for me, you morons."

Reld then followed him.

Reld's group were laughing at the janitor, mocking him, until another janitor, an elderly woman walked up.

"I saw what happen," The old woman said. "This young man is going to fight with that Janitor?"

"Yeah! The poor guy has no idea where he's getting into!" One of them referenced the Janitor.

"...He isn't any average janitor, or even human being...He's John. Many people like him picked on John and they all paid for it...I'm afraid we'll have another case just now. You must stop them from fighting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pocket-God

Power Level : 124

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Lance covered his eyes with his forearm in order to protect himself from the brunt of Carla's flash.

Once he felt it was safe enough to uncover his eyes, he did so and what he saw was another wave of fodder approaching.

Gory scenery, Carla using Flash, more mobs coming out of nowhere? This was starting to feel like a repeat of their last quest with the only difference being the type of enemy.

The blond shot an arrow directly into the main guy's shoulder, however the arrow just barely penetrated the man's Steel Plate armor meaning it did little, if any, damage.

"Well, looks like you'll have to take care of him Mr. Dolores, I'll keep the others away from you. Mr. Midorito, you should probably go and assist Mr. Wolf." Lance then focused his attacks on the random fodder near the leader instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 am

As more mercs began surrounding Wolf, he would keep a more close eye on his distancing, Mali sure he stayed out of range of any attacks yet, in range to strike at any moment. He managed to take some down while only reviewing a few scratches before jumping back and yelling, “GET THESE CLOWNS!” up into the sky.

The mercs that had been surrounding him suddenly started laughing at the crazy looking man. “Who are you yelling up to, God? This guy must be really hopeless.” A merc said while others laughed wildly. Within seconds though, Wolfs sword went through the mans head. Wolf laughed before saying, “Not God asshole, just some other friends :Happydio:”

Various birds and animals began to appear from the forest. Hawks and eagles flew down to the mercs faces and started clawing them with their talons while a few deer charged from the side, driving their antlers directly into any merc ahead of them. During the confusion of the animal attack, Wolf pulled his sword out of the mans head and began slashing with no regard in front of him. He didn’t plan on stopping till everyone in front of him was dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 am

"Uh," Carla said as Wolf called eagles and deer to aid him in his fight, while the man himself went into battle. She was horrified to see animals attack but she still tried to keep up her cool.

"D-Didn't know you can talk to animals, too..."

"WE'VE GOT OURSELVES ONE GRADE-A BITCH!" A Merc appeared behind Carla, which startled her.

The mercenary then approached her, and his dirty hands were on her shoulders. The maiden shuddered in fear.

The mercenary chuckled. "How about you join our gang? We'll spare you once we kill those guys..." The merc licked his lips. "Wyald will have his fun with you! It might seem bad to you! But all of the other thots thought the same but now they don't regret it and hop on his dick whenever they see him! You won't be any different!"

"Get off me, you creep!" She would slam the mercenary with her staff, hitting him in the cheek. In doing so, she broke several of his teeth and blood came out of his mouth.

He looked at Carla with furious eyes, "Y-YOU WHORE! GET HER!" He ordered several of his men to go after Carla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Are you sure you wanna do this?" Reld asked John.

"When my mind's made up, I do everything. This isn't any different, but, I'm willing to overlook this if you apologize and try to be more careful in the future!" John replied.

Reld cracked his knuckles. "So your dumbass would rather die than live? Fine!"

Reld grabbed the sword that was on his back... it was too big, too thick and too rough to be even called a sword. It was almost as big as the towering Reld was.

"EAT THIS!" Reld leapt towards John, to attack him with his sword. The Janitor dodged the blow, but Reld's strike was so strong it crashed the floor that was beneath him, and the crack continued for several meters.

"You're fast! I'll give you that! But that's not enough!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gog Trump

Power Level : 519

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Dolores smashed the heads of a few unlucky mercs who came too close to him. They reminded him of himself, and the life he had before, and yet his blows were none the softer. Dolores picked up a bomb, and upon sighting several mercs coming onto Clara, lobbed the bomb at them. It would explode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Lance took a break from turning the bandits into pincushions to watch Wolf's animal horde swoop in and attack.

"Well that's...interesting." The archer mumbled to himself.

A duo of bandits came rushing towards Lance, stupidly they gave up their chance at a surprise attack because they wanted to shout for whatever reason "DIE YOU TALL BASTARD!"

He turned his attention away from the animals and back to the bandits, he fired an arrow which hit one of the bandits right in the chest, knocking him back onto the ground.

Lance was going to attack the next one when an explosion went off nearby and grabbed his attention "Huh?!"

The second bandit however was still on the attack, he swung his longsword at the tall blond.

The archer reacted at the last second and quickly blocked the attack with his bow, which was admittedly a very bad idea as it was now split in two.

The bandit chuckled "What are you gonna do now, pretty boy? Your weapon is useless." rather than attack again the man continued to chuckle and gloat.

In one swift motion Lance drew the dagger from his belt and drove it right into the other man's stomach "It's amazing how stupid some people can be." he commented as he twisted the dagger in deeper.

Lance pulled the dagger out and kicked the bandit down, leaving him to bleed out and die.

------

Meanwhile back in the guild there was another gold rank adventurer by the name of Richard Nazeem Ryder(Just imagine Weevil from YGO in a generic wizard outfit and that's how he looks), he was about thirteen years old or so and only very recently joined the guild but was already gold rank thanks to his father's connections.

Dick, as most people would refer to him as, was speaking with a much older Silver rank adventurer.

"My father owns Chillfurrow Trading Company, you see. Very successful business. Obviously."

"In fact, it's so successful that we have a manor in the Cloud District." the young wizard boasted.

"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't." he said in a smug tone as he adjusted his glasses.

The Silver rank adventurer he was talking to was beyond annoyed but refrained from doing anything, the man cleared his throat "It was a pleasure talking to you as always Dick but I must get going, quests to be done, you see."

Dick smirked "Ah, yes, someone has to take care of those trivial silver quests so the real adventurers can handle the important ones."

"Speaking of which, I have one of those I need to get started with, so you may go." Dick said, shooing the older man away before leaving the guild hall and heading out on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:48 am

Carla would be frozen in place, until she saw the bomb Dolores threw. Upon seeing it, she turned back and ran away as far from it as she could.

The mooks, however, were too late. The bomb exploded and it turned them into pieces of gore flying all over the place.

"Uh, t-thanks...." She said to Dolores, shivering in awe of the gigantic explosion.

"BOMBS?! MEN, CHARGE AT HIM!" A merc pointed out at Dolores, and a group of them went towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you're gonna keep dodging me or what?!" Reld was still fighting against John. They had been in battle for what seemed like hours.

The entire street they had been fighting on was now reduced to a mere wasteland, luckily, they had decided to settle it on an abandoned part of the town.

Surprisingly, John was, for the entire fight, on the defensive.

"Yeah, until you get tired," John replied. "You're strong...But not strong enough to survive a hit of mine." He bluntly told Reld.

"Don't make me laugh!" Reld was still swinging his sword at him, but to no avail.

"A snake like you who keeps slipping between my attacks has no chance of winning!"

"Enough." John grabbed his mop, and somehow managed to block Reld's sword with it. The sheer power of it had flattened the land, and let out a shock wave that eradicated the then-destroyed buildings.

"What?! With a mop?!" Reld burst out, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 418

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Midorito then sliced his way through many of the bandits.

"Wow, this new steel sword does wonders compared to the chipped iron sword I had before. Also, I'm not sure because I passed out for a while . . . but is Carla dead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:37 pm

In front of Wolf was what seemed to be a pile of dead mercenaries, missing various limbs and some even their heads. After the remaining mercs took off back into the camp, one yelled out back to the adventurers, “Just you wait til Wyald gets here!”

Wolf looked back to his companions and said, “Oh ye, I guess I never mentioned I can talk to animals. Ain’t that right buddy?” He says to one of the deer. “Shut up ugly, we only attacked cause they’ve been screwing up our forest.” The deer said back to Wolf, a rather annoyed look on his face.

Wolf then turns back to the group and says, “:Zeppeli: He said he was glad to help us. Anyways where’s this Wyald guy at? They keep saying wait till—“ Wolf cut his words short as he saw an approaching group of mercs in the distance, this time however they wore all black armor and some carried flags with a black dog on them. As they approached, it was clear a very large, beastly looking man was leading them forward. “Well, lets get ready for this” Wolf says, readying his sword in front of him.

——————-

The group of mercs approached the adventurers, most of them were on horses however got off once they were 20-30 feet from the heroes. The large man steps off his horse and begins walking towards the group. He then says, “Now who did the guild send to kill me this time? Don’t they know I’m the leader of the Black Dog knights? The great Wyald?!” The man boasted before looking directly at Lance.

“Hey wait a second,” Wyald says, slightly scratching his chin, “I remember you. You used to work at the brothel the boys and I would go to. Pretty sure some of my men even had you for themselves.” Wyald said before laughing, several of his men hooting at Lance.

“You look a little different without the skirt but, I’m sure my boys would be happy to have you as a toy in the camp.” Wyald said with a evil grin. He then pointed at the adventurers and said, “Get em boys! Make sure you keep the pretty one alive!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Lance finished off the last few guys in front of him before turning to look at Wolf and his friends who had decimated the majority of the enemy.

He listened to the exchange between the animal and Wolf, once Wolf provided a translation of what the deer had said, the blond smiled faintly. "Thank you for the help, we appreciate it." only after he said it he wondered if they even understand him since he didn't have the same ability as the Berserker.

---

Once Wyald and more of his goons showed up Lance instantly recognized him, now Lance didn't usually remember most of his 'customers' but Wyald was hard to forget, he put the lanky male through one of the roughest nights of his life.

"Mr. Wyald..."  :YareYareSweatin:

The blond cleared his throat before speaking again "My apologies, sir, but I'm going to have to assist in killing you, nothing personal, it's just business, I'm sure you understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 am

"No, I'm not..." Carla replied to Midorita, well, she was on the verge of death but she escaped Dolores' bomb.

Wyald and his goons then appeared.

"EEEEEEK!" She screamed as she saw Wyald. "A-An ape!...Wait, "now who did the guild send to kill me this time"? You mean we aren't the first?!

Wh-what happened to the others?" She asked.

Then, the mercenaries came running towards them. She would ready a blinding spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:43 pm

As the heavily armed mercs made their way towards the adventurers, Wolf began to charge them. Once he was close enough, he lunged forward and sent a horizontal slice at a few of the mercs, cutting deep into their bodies.

“They might look tough but, their armor is weak!” Wolf called back to the group. “Let’s take care of these chumps so we can get to the monkey man!” With that, Wolf turned his attention back to the mercs, cutting down any and all who came into striking distance of his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Thanks to the fact that Wolf was demolishing most of the enemies as usual, only a few managed to move past him and head towards the others.

One of the guys, who was armed with a long spear, rushed towards Carla shouting something about how he was going to impale her.

A few of them headed towards Midorito and more than likely got diced up.

They made sure to avoid Dolores as they didn't plan on getting blown up anytime soon.

A duo of swordsman went after Lance and he just barely managed to fend them off with his poor rapier skills.

Meanwhile there was one guy who didn't charge along with the others, he was armed with a crossbow and was planning on trying to take out Wolf from afar since taking the Berserk on at close range was suicide.

The crossbowman waited until Wolf was busy with a few more goons before attempting to fire a bolt at his leg in order to disable him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 pm

"Wh-" Carla reacted to the guy that had a spear. He came rushing towards her, Carla tried to block his blow. She managed to deviate his blow, since he intended to pierce through her heart, but she ended up having the spear impaled through her left shoulder.

She yelled from pain.

"Tch, you bitch, I'm amazed you managed to block my hit!" The mook taunted. "This time, I won't miss."

Carla would grab her staff and ready the blinding spell, but the mook knew about it.

"Hah, don't bother," The mook covered his eyes, "I know what you're trying to do!"

"N-No, you're wrong...My spells do nothing but get in the way...Because they don't harm."

"Huh?" The mook was confused. "What are you blabbering about? You won't do any more spells cause you're gonna die!" The mook pulled back the spear from Carla, and yet again, she grunted from pain.

"DIE!" The mook then tried to go for her heart, but suddenly, he stopped.

"W-What?" He dropped his spear and looked down...It was another spear, but glowing, and it went through his heart.

"Y-You bitch...I-I didn't know you could do that!"

"...In order for me to be useful, I have to kill. It's kill or be killed in this barbaric world, and I won't let maggots like you kill me."

The mook grinned. "Heh, you're quite the black hearted one, are you? Wyald will have his time with you..." The mook then fell to the ground, dead.

"Now to take care of the others." Carla said as she turned to where Wolf was. Her eyes now burning with determination and survival instinct, it was like she had turned into another person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next