Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Dolores shrugged, "I'll be the leader if it's going to take us this long to decide."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 9:11 pm

“:wengattsuseesrptalk: lets just go get a quest already. That’s what we’re here for anyways.” Wolf says before making his way up to the counter.

————

A short, chubby man with a thin mustache, monocle, and top hat sat on a rather large stool behind the guild counter. In front of him was a massive book with an even bigger quill he used to write with. As the grou approached, he smiled up to them and said, “Welcome newcomers! I see you were selected to be apart of the new joint hero operation. Well done! Since this will be your first quest for us, it’ll be a bit easy but, don’t get used to it.” He finished with a smirk.

He flipped open the large book and started scrolling through a few pages before stopping and placing his finger next to a line. “Hmm, let’s see here. This should be a good one for you to start with. A group of evil gnomes have been terrorizing a small settlement under the protection of Falconia. Their numbers have shown to be about 50 or so but, they’re rather small so you four should get the job done nice. Head over to them bronze level armory when you’re ready.” The man says. “Oh and also, here,” he reaches behind the counter and grabs four bronze plated badges with a large F on the front. “These will be your ranking badges for now. If you have any questions, my name is Leonard Penderbrook.” The man says, tipping his top hat to them. “Good luck to you all!”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 pm

"Where is this location." Dolores replied to him, as he picked up the badge.

Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 11:38 am

"Gnomes...?" Carla said. She didn't know what Gnomes were, or any mythical creatures for that matter. "W-Well that mission shouldn't be too hard for the four of us, right?" she asked nervously as she picked up her badge.

"I think we should take his advice and head to the armory, don't you think so?" She waited for confirmation from the others.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Lance took his badge as well and affixed it to the front of his satchel, he stared at it for a moment before nodding and then returning his attention to the rest of the group. "Mhm, the armory is a good choice." and with that, Lance made his way to the armory ahead of the others.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Leonard looked at Dolores before simply staring, “Don’t worry, everything will be handled once you go to the armory. There they will give you your starting equipment and information on the quest.” He then looked down at Carla and gave her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry young lady, im sure your teammates will make sure you’re ok. We here at the guild would never send a hero to their deaths either.” Leonard finishes proudly, holding one side of the opening of his coat and slightly fixing his monocle.

“Well, times a wastin.” Wolf says, placing his bare in the middle of his chest and following Lance. Wolf looked back at his new teammates and called out to them, “Let’s get a move on already. All these people here give me a headache.

—————————

The team makes their way to the crowd where the bronze level armory is stationed. The walls were towed with countless weapons, armors, bows, magical items, and any other item you could use for combat, all suited for beginning adventurers. On the back side of the room was again another large, cherry colored counter but, this one with a cage surrounding it. A slightly tall, stocky man was behind this counter. He had two scars running down his face resembling an x in the middle and his eyes were colored a deep red. His hair was jet black and ran wildly down his back. He had two swords on either side of his waist and a very shiny, bronze plated armor adorned. He notices the new adventurers and motions for them to come his way. As they arrive, he says,

“What’s up new bloods? I’m Jaegar Strongarm, the guard of the bronze armory. Also, the person you’ll be talking to and checking out with each time you leave until you’re promoted. Do me a favor and make sure I don’t have to come out from behind this cage. We have it to protect the money but, it’s more protection for you from me if you do anything wrong.” Jaegar says with a devilish grin.

“Anyways, I heard you’re taking on that gnome infestation.” He says, picking some dirt from his nails. “Little bastards are more of a pain than a problem. Here.” Jaegar bends over slightly and pulls out four large bags from underneath the table, each one labeled with the name of the adventurer. “Each one contains leather armor, a dagger, food, water, and rings for each of you that will allow communication by thought but, only if you all are wearing them.” He says, looking intently at the adventurers to make sure they’re listening.

“This is for free so don’t break it. All the stuff you see in here will be available for purchase once you’ve saved up enough from your quests. Buttttt, since were so nice here in Falconia, first choice is on us. Go ahead and pick an item off the wall you’d like to take with you. Come see me when you’re done and we’ll get you going in the right direction.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:34 pm

"I don't care for people reading my thoughts." Dolores said as he chucked the ring over his head. He took one look at the leather armour before turning up his nose, and pushing it back. "But I appreciate the thought."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Jaegar looks up quite annoyed at Dolores and begins to exit his cage. In what seemed like an instant, Jaegar was lifting Dolores by his neck and up in to the air a foot or so off the ground.

“You were the joker who was pushing through the line when you first tried joining weren’t you?” He says to Dolores, slightly gritting his teeth. “Keep disrespecting our guild like this and we’ll do more than kick you out.” Jaegar snaps before throwing Dolores back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Dolores rubbed his neck, and cracked it side to side. He smiled pleasantly at Jaeger, "I'll remember that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 2:54 pm

"Wow, didn't know that communicating via thoughts were feasible. What was it called again..Telekinesis? Hmmm..." She was wondering when she saw a wooden staff, with a ball of glass on top.

"Oh! I'll need this! It looks coool!" She said, picking up the staff. "This will be helpful!"

"So, uh, can we get to the quest? Seeing this staff made me all pumped up!"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 3:24 pm

"Thank you." Lance said as he took the bag from Jaeger. He placed the ring in his satchel, added the dagger to his belt and left the supplies in the bag for now along with the leather armor.

He started to look around at the selection of bows, shorts bows, long bows and crossbows. Lance had never had any interest in crossbows but these were rather well made so he considered them along with the others anyway.

After a few moments he decided on a long bow which definitely suited his build the best. He picked out a nice quiver of arrows to go with it. When he was done he went to stand next to the armory's exit and wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Wolf laughs a bit at seeing the treatment of Dolores. “Serves ya right.” He says before heading to a wall of melee weapons. Everything seemed pretty standard to Wolf until he noticed a fairly large, two handed hammer on the wall. “This should do the job real well.” Wolf says, grinning like a child while pulling the hammer off the wall. He walks bag to his bag, straps on his armor and dagger, and places the ring in one of the bags around his waist. He then flips the bag over his shoulder and heads towards Carla and Lance.

“Pick is the pace.” Wolf calls back to Dolores. “You wanna fight already, don’t ya?” Giving him a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 4:12 pm

"No." Dolores replied, "I don't desire to fight." He looked around, and shrugged, "have you got what you need?" He asked the group, "I want to head out soon enough."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:17 pm

“:ohnowhatareyoudoing: ok then.” Says Wolf.

With that, the four were handed a map from a nearby guard, who explained that would show them where to head. The four take their leave and head off towards what would be their first adventure. :Hentai:
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Lance was put in charge of the map as Wolf didn't care, Carla, being a woman, was likely bad with directions and Dolores no doubt lacked the necessary brain cells to use a map correctly.

The slender blonde examined the map while they were walking and only ever spoke up when he needed to tell them which way they needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next