Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 376

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:00 pm

"Hello, Carla, what spells you capable of?" Dolores asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 235

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:22 am

"M-Me?" Carla pointed at herself before bringing that finger to her chin.

"Hmm..I can, uh, use some light spells and I can increase the healing speed of a person.. My powers have not still developed, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:37 pm

"So you can blind people?" Dolores said, "if so that's very useful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

Power Level : 22

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 pm

“What’re your powers clown man?” Wolf says to Dolores. “All I’ve seen so far is that you’re really good at pushing buttons :haha:. I hope you got more than that up your sleeve.” Finishing his words with a sharp laugh.

Wolf then turns his head towards Lance and says, “And why are you so shy?” Wolf gives Lance a light tap on his arm in a friendly gesture, “Lighten up already. We might have just met but, we are family now. Loyalty is everything where I come from so, let’s do our best to work together.” Wolf says while giving a thumbs up towards the groups general direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 146

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Midorito strolled along on the road, he wasn't going anywhere particular. He had just left Falconia not too long ago, but he hadn't accepted any quests. All of them looked too boring for him and he'd rather not deal with them at the time. Instead, he decided he would see firsthand if anyone needed aid. He didn't overly care about the reward, but it's hard to say it wasn't on his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Power Level : 98

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 pm

Lance redirected his attention from the map to Wolf when the latter touched him "My apologies, Wolf, I'll adjust my attitude in order to better satisfy the requirements of being an ideal teammate to you." he replied in a flat tone. He then took another quick look at the map, wanting to make sure the group was where he thought they were on the map he glanced around to look for a sign post but instead he spotted another person who was clad in brownish-red leather further up the road. "Heads up, everyone, someone's up ahead of us. He looks to be a fighter, however, I can't say for certain whether he'll be hostile or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:32 am

Dolores noticed the fighter in the distance. "Lance," he said, "I'd like you to hang back, if this fighter is hostile I'd like you to offer support from afar, okay? Carla, I'd like you to blind him too, stay back a bit as well, you don't look suited for close range combat. Me and Wolf will approach him." Dolores ordered.

"Hello there." He said to Midorito as he strolled up to him, his hand already on his bat. "My name is Dolores, and this is my band of heroes, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

"Right, you got it!...Wait, you aren't the lea-" Carla said as Dolores walked away. She got a bit annoyed about that fact but she still readied herself; A small orb of light was visible on the staff's glass ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:50 pm

"My name is Midorito," he replied. "I didn't see any interesting quests, so I've just been wandering around to see if anyone needed help firsthand."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:42 am

"Thank you Midorito." Dolores said, and he saw a chance to capitalise. "If that is the case would you mind aiding us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:27 am

"Perhaps . . .," he began. "What is it you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

Power Level : 22

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:57 am

“We got sent off to deal with some gnomes.” Wolf replies to Midorito. “They said there shouldn’t be too many so, I doubt the four of us were even needed but, that doesn’t matter. What’s one more to the bunch at this point.”

Wolf then turns to Lance and says, “Keep being sassy like that and I’ll give you a lance to deal with :dongovan:”

—————————

With that, the now group of five made their way to the small farming town. The town had a large wall around it, with two watch towers and a gate in between. Seeing inside the town was impossible from where they were but, they noticed the gate was lowered, with no guards stationed at the front. The group made their way through to what seemed like a ghost town. The streets were empty, houses and buildings alike had doors and shutters swung open, the only thing that remained was a smell similar to the sewers in Falconia.

The team made their way to the heart of the town, a prominent church in the land and what the town was formed around. Upon arriving nearly 30 feet from the building, they begin to see why the town had fallen silent...

Outside the churches steps laid a pile of corpses, not one still fully intact. Some missing their heads, others missing various limbs, and some with wild teeth marks made up the pile of flesh. Around this pile was a group of gnomes, hands intertwined and dancing around it, chanting some sort of high pitched screech. To the left of them were two gnomes fighting over the torso of a woman, both pulling chunks off the body as they violently pulled to have it. Behind them was more gnomes, almost sitting on top of each other whole gnawing on the limbs of the villagers. The walls of the church were surrounded with gnomes and bodies, each one torn open so their blood could splatter the walls and their guts strewn about anywhere they would hang. The large stainglass window that once held a large mural of a Hawk was now broken open, where what looked like what was left of the priests body, hung off a rope on display for all to come. On his chest was a crudely carved hawk and his eyes had been dug out, with chunks taken out from anywhere else the gnomes could pull from.

The gnomes took notice of the group of five approaching them and began to laugh and dance maniacally. Some held arms and hands of the villagers and waved them while other gnomes smearing blood all over themselves. The main doors of the church swung open, revealing a slightly larger gnome surrounded by roughly 20-30 more. The larger gnome was wearing the cut off face of one of the villagers as a mask and held a a bloody staff, made from fresh bones. The larger gnome tapped his staff twice then screeched as he pointed towards the adventurers. The gnomes all began wildly convulsing and writhing on the ground. Their bodies began to twist and snap, growing all slightly larger with long claws and sharp teeth. Their eyes went from a normal brown to a deep, glowing red. The once only troublesome gnomes had been changed to small demons, and their numbers were much larger then any other gnome tribe. Once all had changed, they rushed towards the group, preparing to lead them to the same fate as the villagers.

——————————

“Wha-what the fuck?” Wolf says, a very confused and shocked look on his face. “These people.. They didn’t even have a chance. Why didn’t the guards...” Wolf stops, beginning to tremble with anger. He glares back up at the gnomes and sees them beginning to change. He lets out a mix of a roar and howl and grabs his two handed sword off his back, charging forward at the gnomes before jumping at them, making a downward slash into the group of gnomes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:23 am

Carla & the others would go on their trip, to which during it, she would ask Midorito his name, or what his powers were...etc, questions to let her know him better.

As they arrived at the town's entrance, facing off the two watch towers, Carla began to feel worried. "S-Shouldn't there be guards at the entrance...?" She asked, but the group didn't hear her and they entered. She had no choice but to follow them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the town was a sight that Carla would never forget, but was most likely to repeat each time she went on a quest. Gnomes were playing with the villagers' corpses like they were toys.

She felt nausea as she saw the massacre, put her hand over her mouth to stop from throwing up, but she still puked and knelt. "T-This can't be real...A nightmare...Please wake me up from this.." She said, tears running out from her eyes.

Then, the doors of the church opened, and Carla looked up. There was a slightly larger gnome, and he tapped his staff. The gnomes who were seemingly ignoring the group, became more ferocious and rushed at the group.

"Eeeeeek!" She screamed as the monsters approached them at great speed. She then saw Wolf get angry and slashing the group of gnomes.

She followed him, keeping a small distance between him and her, so that if he got injured, he could be healed or if he was ganged up, she could use some of her light spells to blind the gnomes to get an advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 pm

"This is a surprise." Dolores commented at the sight of the massacre, "at least there's no villagers to get in our way." He looked to Carla, who had just puked on the ground. He grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her to her feet.

"That's not very helpful." He admitted, "your magic would be useful with such great numbers, please don't become dead weight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Power Level : 98

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:46 am

My apologies once more, Wolf. was what Lance was about to say but he figured that the Berserker, that he shouldn't lie to, would want him to reply in a way that had bit more personality to it "Oh, I'm not worried, I know how to deal with a small lance." he said confidently as he gave the barely shorter male a smirk that could only be rivaled by a certain cherry type creature.

Lance continued to give directions as needed but he also engaged in a bit of small talk with Dolores and Wolf about the weather, and boy was it interesting.

-----

The archer scanned the area as they made their way through the town, he kept his composure for most of what they saw and it wasn't until the the gnomes transformed into miniature demons and moved to attack that the blonde lost it, his breath hitched and he trembled lightly but that only lasted a few seconds before he was back to normal.

"That was unexpected but it shouldn't be a problem." he started to move away from the group towards one of the larger houses behind them that was a couple dozen feet away. The door was already open so Lance simply disappeared into the building before appearing again on the balcony of the top floor a few moments later.

Lance readied his long bow and would attempt to pick off any gnome demons at random but he made sure to keep an eye out for any that seemed like they were going to slip past the front line and go for Carla. He was rather accurate, even against moving targets but that came with a decrease in firing speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next