Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 202

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 am

"Very well, I suppose I'll join you guys for now," Midorito replied.

. . .

"My name is Midorito," he replied to Carla. "I'm a swordsmen and that's really all there is to me. Unfortunately I'm not the strongest or fastest, but I suppose I can hold my own." Midorito was far too humble, but as a starting adventurer he did still have a long ways to go.

. . .

"How could they do such a thing?!" Midorito asked. "They'll pay for this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
BigDik69

Power Level : 32

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Various bits and pieces of gnome were flying all around Wolf as he slashed through anything coming his way. Even in their new demonic form, they still moved fairly slow and have very limited attack range. This was perfect for Wolf, as his sword was large enough to keep them at bay.

Wolf notices arrows flying by him and looked back to see Lance in the balcony. Wolf calls out to Lance, “Aim for the leader! I’ll take care of the fodder!” As he finishes his sentence, a gnome mananged to get close enough and bit him directly on the calf. Wolf slightly grimaces before shaking it off and stomping directly on its head, leaving a puddle where once was a head. With that, he looks back towards the droves of gnomes and begins the massacre once more.

——————————

More and more gnomes poured out of the church. What was supposed to be no more than 50 almost seemed endless. The slightly larger gnome had climbed up the church wall and had lept on to the hanging priests body and began to swing wildly and screech unfamiliar tongues.

Suddenly, the ground almost seemed to quake as something made its way to the front of the church. The windows and walls shook and a few gnomes were thrown forward, making room for what was to come. To the adventurers surprise, the gnomes retreated back and made a path from the door to the outside where the adventurers were. Out from the doorway appeared a massive troll with a large tree held in its right hand. The beast approached Wolf, as he was the closest, and let out a massive roar no more than 3 feet from his face.

———————————

Wolf was first taken back by the beast. He had never seen anything like this monster. It stood about 15 feet high and almost looked the same length across. Wolf lifts his sword up to his shoulder and gives a grin.

“Finally, a challenge :Happydio:!” Wolf exclaims before swinging downward from his shoulder, headed towards the trolls left arm in hopes of cutting it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 453

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Dolores stayed near Carla, he killed the average gnome which came close. He saw the troll, and sighed, he cupped his hands in front of his mouth, "AIM FOR THE MAGICIAN." He shouted to Lance. "Could you blind the troll?" He asked Carla.

Last edited by Gog Trump on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:17 pm

"Sure thing!" Carla said. She called out to Lance, Wolf and Dolores:"EVERYONE, COVER YOUR EYES!" She would point the staff at the large troll; the glass ball on top of the staff in front of it.

She would recite a strange chant and end with:"Light from the Heavens: Meruem!" As she finished; an immensely bright light emerged from the staff. It would lead anyone who saw it into temporary blindness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Midorito began to slice the gnomes that came at him in two. With simple ease, he had made his way through them. However the numbers were large that he would've had more difficulty if he wasn't in a party. How fortunate that he had stumbled upon one.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Power Level : 104

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:03 pm

There sure were a lot more of these creatures than anticipated, hopefully Lance brought enough arrows.

Lance adjusted his target to the Gnome's leader as instructed and shot at him at least once before the troll made it's appearance.

The archer was going to change targets once more, this time to the troll but Dolores told him to aim for the 'magician' as well so he did at he was told and continued to fire at the Gnome Leader.

That was until Carla activated her spell, he wasn't sure if the flash of light would effect him since he was further away but he covered his eyes just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:10 pm

After hearing Carla’s warning, Wolf had already extended his sword too far, leaving him open to being blinded with the rest of the monsters. He did his best to adjust himself and close his eyes to avoid a direct flash but, this also threw off his momentum, causing his slash to fall short and leaving only a minor chest wound to the troll.

“Jesus lady, you trying to get me killed?” Wolf yells back at Carla. “I can barely see a thing :ohnowhatareyoudoing:”

————————

The troll, having taking most the flash, howled and stumbled backwards. His free hand was brought up to his eyes where he rubbed at them furiously. Almost every gnome now was feeling the same effect. Their eyes were much smaller, meaning the flash more than likely burnt out what little they could see to begin with. They began running around like little mad men, running into and trampling one another along the way.

The seemingly leader gnome was now pinned to the body of the priest by the numerous arrows Lance had sent at him. He truly didn’t stand a chance.

——————————

Wolf, now partially blinded, readied himself to the best he could. He held his sword outwards and yelled back to the group, “Let’s finish this off now. I can’t wait for all the booty were gonna get for killing these bastards off :Happydio:!”

Wolf swung his sword with all his might, aing towards the trolls head. With his vision impaired, he instead sliced deep into the trolls shoulder, cutting down almost the width of Wolfs sword. The troll quickly dropped the branch it once held and sent a punch at Wolf with its other arm, catching him directing on his chest and knocking him back a good 6-7 feet.

“:Zeppeli:” Wolf says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:35 am

"S-SORRY!" Carla said as Wolf yelled at her. She comically looked at Dolores angrily, and she pouted. "It's his fault!" She said.

She saw Wolf being knocked back by the troll and she ran to him. "Are you ok?! I can use some spell to heal you up a little bit!" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:09 am

"Looks like it's going to take some serious power to knock that beast down for good," Midorito said.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Dolores reached out to Carla's face, and he put his finger to Carla's lip as a symbolic "shut the fuck up", he made a soft ssshhh sound as he did it, he removed his hand, "I'm going into there. I'd recommend moving out." . Dolores walked into the mosh pit Carla had created, his bat flicked out and crushed the heads of gnomes which came into his range, and his eyes were set on the troll. "I need to pay off the rent." He said with a chilling determination as he attacked the troll, while it was blind, he'd go for it's knee caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Lance uncovered his eyes once he figured the flash was done, it seemed to have worked pretty darn well.

With Midorito standing around doing nothing, Carla taking care of Wolf and Dolores going after the troll Lance simply decided to go back to taking out the gnome demons which was a bit trickier now since they were all randomly scrambling around due to being almost completely blind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:29 pm

“Save it. We’ve got monsters to kill.” Wolf said, a sharp glare in his eyes.

Wolf stood himself back up in time to see Dolores smashing down on the trolls kneecap. Wolf dashed forward and sent a sideways swipe opposite of Dolores, aiming for the trolls arm that had been carrying the tree earlier.

————————

The troll, still blinded from Carla’s flash, had no idea it was being attacked. Forced to take both blows directly, the knee cap Dolores hit bent inwards, the bone snapping out of place and slightly out of the trolls rough skin. Almost simultaneously, Wolfs sword made contact on the trolls arm, slicing clean through and cutting above the trolls elbow. The force of Dolores’s blow took the trolls legs out from under it while Wolfs blow sent it hurling into the ground. The trolls forearm landed a few feet away from its now defeated owner, only to be trampled by the blinded gnomes.

Bloodied and beaten, the troll laid still on the ground. The damage had taken its toll and the monster had lost too much blood at this point. It was as good as dead. The gnomes were all but defeated as well, thanks to Lance picking off dozens in the battle. What gnomes were left eventually came to and scurried off to any place away from there. The day is won, and the adventurers were to thank.

————————

Wolf looks over to Dolores, giving a thumbs up and saying, “Nice, I was hoping you’d do something eventually.” He then looks back to Carla, smiles, and then to Lance. “Nice aim up there too pretty boy. Looks like we all make a good team after all.” Wolf says, clearly happy about their victory.

“Let’s head back and get our reward. I want at least 30 big tiddy sluts for this one :Cherubi:” Wolf says, happily grinning away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:31 pm

"Before we go," Dolores turned to the roof where Lance was up on, he cupped his hands to his face and shouted a message; "I need you to come down here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 am

Lance went back inside the house and then came out the front door again. He headed over to the rest of the group. "Good work everyone." then he looked at Dolores specifically. "Yes, what can I do for you, Dolores?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:26 am

"May I borrow your knife?" Dolores asked politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next