Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

Power Level : 32

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:48 am

Fan phases through the counter and bars and into Dolores’ body. Fan then starts making Dolores slap themselves and say “I like to be difficult even though the heroes are just trying to make sure I don’t die.”

He then pokes his head out of his chest and says, “This is why I’m the armory guardian here. I could potentially make you do some nasty stuff to yourself so, be careful buster.” He then floats back to his cage, awaiting the groups selection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 453

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:53 am

Dolores rubbed his sore cheek, and smiled, and he laughed, "do that again. It felt good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 am

Fan again flew back into Dolores before making him pull his pants down and position his thumb in front of his butthole before falling back and landing on it with full force. Upon landing, he phased out and over him to watch his work.

“You’re a freaky one aren’t you.” Fan says, with a look of being confused on what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:00 am

Dolores pulled his thumb out of his butthole and laughed again till his belly ached, he stood up, and pulled his pants back up. "Man, you guys are easy to provoke." He chuckled, leaned in and shoved his thumb underneath Fan Tasm's nose, "smells good doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:10 am

Fan looked at Dolores with a face of concern and said, “We’ve must’ve been too hard on you and knocked some screws loose. In case you didn’t know already, I’m a ghost of sorts. Smell left me long ago, strange one.”

Fan then turns back to the group and says, “Well, if anyone else feels the need to try and get some attention, now would be the time. Stage is open.” Fan points his hands out to the floor, motioning as if he was showing it off as a stage.

—————

“He’s just like that.” Wolf called out from over his shoulder. “He’s got some weird thing with him. Decent at fights but is more socially awkward than me, and I grew up in a forest. :zeppeli:”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:01 am

Carla was checking out what the strange ghost had. She took some armors and potions, and there were some good staff, but she concluded that if she went with better staffs her powers wouldn't develop much, so she chose to stay with the one she got before the mission.

Fortunately, she didn't witness what was happening, but when she turned she saw Dolores awkwardly shoving his thumb under Fan Tasm's ghostly nose.

"Uhm." She uttered. She then turned back to see the armory, pretending that she saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Power Level : 104

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Lance took the bag but left everything in it, then he moved over to the weapons and started browsing.

"Hmm..." Strangely enough he was eyeing the melee weapons rather than the ranged ones like last time.

After a fair bit of decision making he finally made his choice, a rapier made of a pure silver with a rather posh looking sheathe.

The sheathe also had two words on it "Silver Chariot" Lance assumed that must be the name of the sword since it wasn't exactly something that sounded like a person's name, although he supposed it could've been the nickname of either the blacksmith who made it or perhaps the previous person to own it if it had been pre-owned.

Regardless of whether it was in fact the name of the sword or not, that's what it was now.

He attached the sheathe to his belt and walked over to the rest of the group.

"Are we going to take another quest right now or are we going to take a break?" he asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:40 am

"Nah," Dolores said as he pulled away, "I'd appreciate if we could do two quests today and take a break."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:40 am

"Nah," Dolores said as he pulled away, "I'd appreciate if we could do two quests today and take a break."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 am

"Uhmmm, I'd rather go for a break now. I-I think we've done enough for today and we just got promoted, so..." Carla replied to Lance's question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:59 am

"No breaks." Dolores repeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:04 am

"What?!" Carla turned to Dolores. "Since when are you allowed to act like you're the boss?! We all agreed that Lance is the leader! Besides, We haven't heard Wolf's opinion on the matter."

"If you want to go on a quest, then go do it alone. I'll stay here unless we all agree to do this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 am

"I'm the leader." Dolores said cooly, "Lance never accepted said role." He opened his bag and checked to see if the bombs were fastened well, "so please, listen to reason."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:13 am

"I don't consider you as our leader! You're a bigger jerk than that sapphire ranked guy. 

The doormat, the socially reclusive forest boy and curly hair over there make a much better leader than you would ever be!" Carla yelled before she realized what she said and covered her mouth.

"S-Still, I don't like you as a leader. Don't expect me to follow all of your orders until you fix your attitude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 am

"Oh, what does the brat with party tricks have to say on who becomes the leader?" Dolores commented dryly after he heard her outburst, "I was the one who spent most of the time guarding your defenceless ass in the last confrontation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next