Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 343

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 am

"Excuse me?! If it wasn't my for blinding spell we would have been eaten by that monster! All you did was take advantage and hog the spotlight. Wolf killed more gnomes than you did, Lance killed their leader. The only one that you did more than is Midorito!" Carla retorted to Dolores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

Power Level : 453

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:20 am

"I ordered you to make use of your spell, I broke the trolls knee caps, I defended you from getting killed, and killed enough gnomes to fill this room. Those are the qualities of a leader," he said in a scathing tone, "what do I have to do to earn your respect? Suckle on your toes and call you mummy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:30 am

"No? Maybe all you need to do is change your attitude, and STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE!" Carla once more covered her mouth as she swore.

"I...I'll go wash my mouth." She walked out of the group, looking kinda down, into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greeny
Admin

Power Level : 202

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:07 am

Midorito strapped his new armor on and placed his new silver sword into his sheath. It was about time he had upgraded his weapon, he had been stuck on his old blade for far too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Dolores looked back, "Well then, we wait for Carla to leave the potty and then we're off, okay?" He said casually, "I do want to know what the environment of our next location."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

Power Level : 104

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:16 am

"My apologies, I didn't think that such a simple query would cause so much trouble." Lance said in an apologetic tone.

"If Miss Carla isn't going to accompany us on our next quest then I shall double my efforts in order to pick up the slack."

The lithe blonde sighed lightly "I won't be able to do anything about the lack of healing, but I can still blind our enemies, although it would be one at a time and highly likely to cause death rather than blindness since I'd essentially be shooting them in the head, I suppose that's an acceptable outcome as well." at this point Lance was mumbling to himself rather than talking to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:24 am

"Speak up." Dolores said when Lance began to mumble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:38 am

"Hmm?" Lance blinked and shifted his gaze towards Dolores.

"Oh, my bad." he cleared his throat.

"Essentially, don't get hurt because I can't heal you and I'm going to kill everything while failing at trying to blind them, that's the gist of what I just said a moment ago." he explained meekly.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 am

Dolores's eyes narrowed as he heard Lance's proposition, "oh, so you're implying that you'll fill in the brat's role." He said,  "you really shouldn't. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 am

"I really should if possible, which it really isn't, since I started the argument that lead to her leaving." Lance replied "But if you prefer that I don't try to fill in for Miss Carla then I won't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:51 am

Dolores turned to Lance, and his brow crinkled. This little man was like a doll almost, it was creepy.

"Okay then." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 am

As Carla entered the bathroom, she would rinse her mouth with water and began chanting a strange chant; a chant that her clan do in order to beg forgiveness.

"Quite mysterious...I like it." A male voice was heard and Carla immediately stopped and turned to whoever the voice belonged to. It was a man, with a goatee and a faux hawk haircut, wearing a blue jumpsuit. He had a bucket full of soap water and a mop.

"The lyrics must be even more beautiful. Care to tell me what they mean?"

Carla was quite surprised at this encounter. Why would this man be in the women's bathroom? was he a creep? Nevertheless, she mustered some courage and asked him:

"Uhm, It's asking the gods for forgiveness in my native language. I'm not from around here, sooo... A-Also, why are you in the women's bathroom...?"

The man playfully pulled his clothes forward and lifted the mop. "I thought it was obvious, but I'm a janitor. It happens that I was the one in charge of cleaning this room. By the way, name's John. Pleased to meet you."

"J-John? That's, uhm, the rare name...Mine is Carla. A-Also P-Pleased to meet you!" She bowed down with her staff resting on her knees. "John" noticed that she was bothered by something.

"I can see that something's on your mind," He said. "...It was that kid you argued with, isn't it? I've overheard the conversation as I was on my way." He referenced Carla's argument with Dolores.

Carla's eyes widened and she looked up at the janitor.

"It's not a big deal, don't worry. I've seen plenty of young, aspiring adventurers like you arguing with themselves. Give or take a few years, that same team which argued constantly become closer than family. The best you could do is tolerate him, no matter how annoying he can get, and either he starts becoming a better person or you'll have warmed up to him. Or even both cases.

Besides, I thought you were arguing about leadership, isn't that right?"

Carla nodded her head. "Truth be told, if what he said is true then he does make a good leader. He does seem to be a masterful tactician, aware of his surrounding and his teammate abilities to pull off the win."

Carla thought about what the man said and reflected. Yes, Dolores was an asshole, annoying and is in general an unpleasant person, but his actions saved Carla, and the others, and he led the team to victory.

"Yeah, I should apologize...Thank you, Mr. John." She told the janitor, who smiled back.

"Now go," He said. "I'm on a tight schedule and I gotta clean this room :ohnowhatareyoudoing:"

"Oh. I-I see." The priestess then exit the room and walked back into the group. She would bow down and apologize to everyone, especially Dolores.

"I-I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It's just that, I expected a break after what we've seen back in the village...Everyone was killed and I- we witnessed this horror, so I wasn't in a good state of mind..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

Power Level : 32

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Wolf had been too busy admiring the armory to really care what was going on. “Hey guys is everyone’s rea, hey where’d the thicc thot go? :jennythinking:” he said to the group, a confused look on his face.

——————

Fan, looking up from his desk, said to the group, “Now that you’re all done acting like sad rubi’s, your next assignment is one we’ve had for quite some time so, no unexpected turns like last one.” He says, almost slyly. “You’ll be taking on a mercenary group that’s been a causing trouble for some of our territories. You all will be heading to their known bases and clearing them out till their leader is dead. You’ll be given your maps on the way out. Feel free to take some time to relax if necessary and be on your way.” Fan finishes, waving them off before more butt thumbing was required.

———————

“Well, I guess I’m gonna go get the map and see where we’re headed. It’s cool to know we’re killing people this time. The wolves taught me how to do that with just my teeth. :Zeppeli:” Wolf says, heading out of the armory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:17 pm

"K-Killing people?" Carla said as she followed Wolf around. It was at this moment she started to become wary of him, but nonetheless managed to stick with him.

"So hum, any more information about this mercenary group?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigDik69

Power Level : 32

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:25 pm

“Oh hey there you are. I thought you left us for a second :whenyousitonthed:” Wolf says to Carla, “Apparently they’re just some assholes causing trouble for us. People are easy to kill, you don’t feel as bad cause most of them are trash anyways :Happydio.” Wolf says, an excited look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next