Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntah Huntah

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am

The Boss dropped his bag, and stormed to Jet, he would attempt to roughly shove him back. "No part of you died," he growled, "You're still the same rotten rat as you once were, and always will be, Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:18 am

"That's not true!" Jet said as he was getting shoved by the boss.

"I changed my ways since then!" He would fall on the ground. He then got up.

"I don't want to repeat it again; I don't know why I did those horrible actions, and the person that holds the answer to your question is no longer here. Now please, let me mind my business."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 am

"You're insane,", he spat, "You're the same person, there is no difference between you before and you now, you can't change what you've done. No matter how hard you plead."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 am

"You're wrong, you don't know me! You only know him!" Jet replied to the boss.
"Get this skewered idea of me out of your head!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 am

The Boss looked as if he were going to continue the conversation, before he closed his mouth. "I'm going to enjoy nighttime." He said ominously.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 5:42 am

Jet would simply return to that thing he was doing; cotton picking.

"I wonder how he's doing." He asked to himself, referencing Ted.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 3:46 am

And just like that. The day would be over, the cotton would be picked. The slaves were ushered inside, to sleep in huge dorms, which were so filthy, that they were not even fit for animals to rest in.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 am

Jet sighed, and went to lie down. The first day in prison was memorable, but terrible, Jet thought.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 4:39 am

"Heh, heh, heh." Figures, and shapes would rise up in the shadows, it was the prisoners. "There's no one to stop us now." A voice whispered.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 4:47 am

Jet noticed the shapes rising up, but pretended that he was sleeping. He was waiting for what those figures and the ominous voice would do.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 5:00 am

The figures would pounce on Jet like beasts, trying to claw him, and kick him, and punch him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 5:45 am

Jet would get hit by the onslaught, but he quickly broke out of it. He then stood a fair bit away from them and prepared himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 pm

The slave rooms where Jet, and the rest of the slaves slept was one large room circular in design. There was no beds for them, that was an honour only reserved for those considered human or a higher being in this society, not animals. There was only one entrance in and out of it, a huge door locked with four pad locks from the outside. There wasn't even a single grate to let the night flow into the room, only a single lightbulb at the top of the room, away from the reach of any of the slaves.

Jet when he made space between him and his aggressors would back into a very big, and very angry man. The man would try and get him in a bear hug. Jeers could be heard in the darkness, all around him, because Jet was not along in here. The entire population of prisoners were with him, and they shared bad blood.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 3:24 am

Jet could barely react as he was getting bear hugged by the large and angry man.

"Grrrrk!" He grunted from pain. "Let go of me! What did I even do to you?!" He started trying to punch the large man in the head to get away from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 3:33 am

With a flicker, the light on the top of the ceiling fluttered on. The batteries hadn't been replaced in awhile, so it bathed the cylindrical room in a soft orange light. It wasn't pretty, the whole entire company of slaves were up, they surrounded Jet, and his aggressors in a circle of glaring, jeering, slobbering death. The slaves nearest two Jet began to claw at him while he was in the arms of the brute. The brute began to squeeze.

"That will be enough." A voice boomed, it was The Boss. Respectfully, despite their bloodlust the crowd parted for him. He wore the same clothes as he did in the field, in his left hand was the light switch, he smirked at Jet. "Nice to see you like this. No hole for you to scamper into, no toys to take anyone else lives, just you and justice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntah Huntah
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Forum :: Creative :: Role Playing-
Jump to: