Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 8:36 pm

“Interesting. It sounds as if you have quite the potential to be a great fighter.” Gattsu said. “Well, I have many names but, you can call me Gattsu. I’m the CEO of Shadow Realm Inc. We’re based here in Strathford and, to put it simply, have our hands in any work that brings in money.”

“You know, I was a lot like you when I was in school, fighting the people and gangs. However I realized that when you beat someone bad enough, they come to fear you. Fear you enough to do whatever you say or want. That is how Shadow Realm Inc came to be, brute force and will power to take over this town and the areas surrounding it.” Gattsu paused and gave a small smile to Kier.

“I’m sure this is all fairly boring. Come then, how about we have a sparring match before the tournament? I’d like to see what you’re capable of and it doesn’t begin for quite some time.”
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 8:55 pm

"Your job sounds intriguing indeed," Kier replied. "Huh, a sparring match? Are you sure? I wouldn't want to spoil our tournament experience if you and I ended up getting matched up."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 8:59 pm

“Just a small match is all.” Gattsu said with a grin. “Who knows, maybe we’ll be able to teach one another a thing or two. If by chance we do end up getting matched for a fight, we can take it seriously then. For now, we can just view this as a training session.”

Gattsu walked to an area that was more open then where they had been and took his stance. “So, what do you say?” He said to Kier, the same grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 pm

"Heh, all right then," Kier said. He walked over to where Gattsu was and threw his bag off to the side. Oh crap, I hope I didn't break anything. Never mind that, I need to keep looking cool." Kier spread his legs and raised his fists.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:07 pm

Gattsu would weave from left to right as he closed in on Kier. As he came within striking distance, he lowered his head and torso to the right before weaving back to the left and rising up with a left hook, being sure to guard his face with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm

"Geez Louise!" Kier exclaimed as he was punched backwards. "You're fast, I didn't even know what direction you were coming from or see an opening until the end." Kier placed his hands back up and pulled his right arm back launching it towards his face, however it was to get him to block so that he got slam his left fist into Gattsu's chest.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 pm

As Kier had predicted, Gattsu had blocked the hit to his right side but took the entirety of Kiers punch to his chest. The force of the blow was enough to push him back a good couple feet. The grin on his face had turned into a full on smile at this point as he said to Kier, “That was a good hit. Allow me to return the favor.”

Gattsu had made it seem as if he was throwing a straight jab towards Kiers face however, he stopped midway through begin to spin, setting up a kick that was aimed straight into Kiers body.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 9:16 pm

"Gah!" Kier was hit by Gattsu's kick and flown backwards, he landed on his feet and skidded a few paces back. "Heh, your moves are deceptive! All right, here goes!" Kier neared in and went for a left jab then right hook, he would then proceed with a left, and then finish with an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:00 am

Gattsu managed to counter the first three hits but, was caught off caught by the uppercut Kier threw, landing square on his chin. The force of the blow caused his head to be pushed up and back as he stumbled back a few steps. Gattsu shook his head for a second to recollect himself and spit onhe ground. “You’ve got some moves Kier, I’m impressed. I’ll come straight at you this time.”

Gattsu firmly planted his left foot into the ground and brought both his hands back. With a quick turn of his hips, he threw both hands forward, almost resembling a Kamehameha with the open palm style. His goal in doing so was to have one hand hit into Kiers chest while the other hit him in his gut, using both hands to strike simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 2:03 am

Oishi was making her way through the city along with her current employer, Hath Clemboeft Bamek who brought the Oni here to enter into the tournament and win the prize for him, however much to Hath's annoyance she had stopped to watch a little sparing match between two humans. "You shtupid bish, get moving, thish ish no time to watch two shits screw around." the ugly fat man said angrily, spitting all over the place as he did so.

Oishi stared down at Hath, she was a standing at a little over seven feet tall compared to her employer's five feet. "Hmm." the Oni then started walking along side her boss again, but she glanced back over her shoulder to catch a little more of the fight before the humans were out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 2:08 am

"Most impressive!" Sesso Culo clapped at the thrilling display of battle before her, "I'll be sure to hire the victor of this tournament!"

Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 5:00 am

"So, Joerfi," Sebastian said as he was still counting the money he got from Gattsu, it seemed like they the bills never ended, "Let's go check the tournament area."

Sebastian and Joerfi would walk north, it was some kind of street that lead up. The townsfolk were there walking, going on with their day.

"Joerfi," Sebastian pointed at a building that was on the top of the town, it was in a level higher than anything else. "You see that building? That's where the registrations for the tournament takes place. The arena itself is just behind it."

However as they walked more and more, they would see a crowd of people gather.

"What is it again," Sebastian asked, "Another crime?" Sebastian would blend in the crowd to see Kier and Gattsu fighting.

"Hey, Joerfi, check this-" The blonde would continue walking, he didn't care about what was happening.

"Damn, Joerfi, can't you kick back and relax ? We still have the day."

"Shut up. Instead of gawking into other peoples' business, mind your own."

"Jeez, you're a disagreeable person to be around."

Again, they would continue walking. In the way, they would see a girl with an umbrella, "Why is she carrying a sun umbrella? It's not summer yet." Sebastian wondered. And an oni alongside a fat man.

"Oni's? So they're still around? Joerfi, this town is more interesting today than it usually is, I suppose they might be here for the tournament...Joerfi?"

Joerfi would still continue ahead. "...You're hard to speak with." Sebastian commented.

Eventually, they would reach the building. It was more like a warehouse, broken down. Surprisingly, there was a large crowd.

"This is it, Joerfi," Sebastian told him, "This is where the registrations take place. What do you think?"

"It looks like shit."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 am

As Gattsu’s strike was an inch away from contact, he stopped himself. “That’s enough for now my friend. I feel like we’re going to start hurting one another if we continue.” Hearing someone in the crowd say they’d hire the winner though had frustrated Gattsu, being that he was the CEO of Shadow Realm Inc.

Gattsu made his way over to the woman(?) who had said that and said to her, “Watch your mouth before I rip that tongue out of yours. How dare you insult two fighters who are sparring with an offer like that.”

Annoyed but, trying to keep his cool, Gattsu turned back to Kier and said, “The tournament building is only a few blocks up the street. I’ll be heading there now. See ya there.” As Gattsu began walking again, he saw a very tall Oni standing next to a tiny little fat man. As he walked by them, Gattsu eyed the little man up and down before saying, “People like you make me sick. You’re lucky I don’t shove your head into your stomach for hiring a woman to fight for you, pathetic.”

He eventually made his way to the tournament building where he saw Joerfi and Sebastian there. He casually approached them and said, “Hello, I remember you both from the restaurant. So, which one of you is joining?”
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:04 pm

"Oh, Father Shadow Realm," Sebastian said as he saw Gattsu, "Joerfi here is the one joining. I will act as his sponsor as the tournament requires each fighter to have one. Nice fight you back there, by the way."

Joerfi looked at Gattsu, but eventually, he shifted his gaze back to the warehouse.

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking," Sebastian told Gattsu, "Are you interested in the tournament? I wager a man of your position wouldn't need to bother himself with it."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Gattsu had eyes Joerfi as Sebastian spoke but, quickly turned his attention back to the old man. “You flatter me,” Gattsu said. “Personally I never have much to gain from these tournaments but, my time has been more freed up lately and it seems as if we have many newcomers this year. One of the employees had shown me the flyer for it so, I decided why not take a day off and have some fun.” Gattsu said with a smile.

His smile had turned into a serious look however as he looked back to Joerfi. “You don’t talk much do you? What could be the cause of that I wonder. Maybe a chip on your shoulder or pent up angst over your past.” Gattsu paused for a moment before continuing. “I suppose it’s not my business either way though, good luck to you in the tournament Joerfi. I wish you the best.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next