Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Bleach RP   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:00 pm

"SHUNPO!" Using the shinigami agility technique, Gog managed to narrowly dodge the cero, "Damn, you're more of a monster than man...Are you insane?! You want to destroy the very place you want to protect?!"

Gog pointed his sword towards Gattsu, "Try me. If you've the powers of a hollow, then it's better for me to treat you like one and bring an end to your pointless existence. And you too." He turned to Notaka. The tone of his voice was anger, but, for some reason, he was still smiling.

"Take this!" He slashed in the air and sent a slicing attack at Gattsu, to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Gattsu would use the hollow shadow step technique to dodge the slice attack, then appearing before Gog and attacking. Before he began to strike, he ran his hand along his blade, changing it into the large two handed sword, minded with spikes as if it was a large chainsaw. “You shinigami are all the same,” Gattsu yelled between his sword strikes, “always filled with your ideas of justice when you only want control!”
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:05 pm

"AAAAARGH!" Gog screamed as Gattsu hit him, drawing a large amount of blood. "What control?! We're only trying to keep the world a safe place from blood-thirsty beasts such as you!" Gog said, as he attempted to slash Gattsu, in his waist.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Gattsu tried to block but, the large sword had lost its speed in replace of strength. He managed to step back slightly but, the blade caught him, causing a large slice across the bottom of his torso. “Not bad for a shinigami.” Gattsu said. “Calling me a blood thirsty beast is a joke. I’ve protected more than you could ever hope to.”

Gattsu stumbles back slightly before catching himself and bringing down a downwards strike with all his might towards Gog.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:17 pm

"I was born in there and I protected this place as a human, even as a shinigami, who has to juggle between duties, I still looked over this place," Gog lifted his sword, in two ways, to block Gattsu's strike, however, the sheer force of the vizard caused Gog to kneel,

"You might be a protector today, but what's to say you won't succumb to the hollow inside of you and become a destroyer tomorrow?! You're like a ticking bomb, and I don't care enough to find out! If you truly want to protect, then let me kill you before it's too late!" Gog grunted, still struggling against Gattsu's blade. He would attempt to kick his legs to get away.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:00 am

Nyahtaka looked at the show in front of him, he thought on what to do next. "One rejected me, the other hates my kind, nyaaah, what to do?" Gay thoughts swirled in his mind as Notaka considered what to do next. "Maybe I can..." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:14 am

Gattsu would wince a bit as the blow to his legs had him stumble back slightly. “You truly are clueless.” Gattsu said, catching himself with his sword as he drove it into the ground. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the arrancar just standing around thinking.

In a moment, he would fire off a Cero towards Gog and follow it up by rushing Notaka, dragging his sword behind him before slashing it towards Notaka in a horizontal motion.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:17 am

"Oof!" Gog was hit by the cero and got sent crashing into the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 7:18 pm

"I'll have to make do." Nyahtaka said to himself, he clapped his hands and a portal roared into existence behind him. It showed a vast desert shimmering desert dotted with white buildings, Notaka stepped into it, and it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4