Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 9:01 pm

"Oh...but I only like girls," Fujimaru replied, "Granted they don't return it...But I'm not sure how to feel about guys liking me," Fujimaru did the face of a woman who was wondering what was a person doing, "Still, thanks teach." Fujimaru got up and walked away from Kagami, he forgot his mission was to find him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke would be creeped out. "You're close to me, too close." He spoke in an uncomfortable manner. Unbeknownst to Sakura, Sasuke wasn't attracted to girls at all.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:02 am

"Huh? Sasuke, he couldn't be, could he?" Naruto wondered to himself, slightly giggling.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 5:44 pm

"Oh, well alright then. See you later." Kagami blinked a few times and scratched his head. He sure had an interesting set of students. Since his random corner had been discovered he decided to head to the barbecue place instead to enjoy a meal while waiting to be found by either Kasai or Yumichika since Fujimaru didn't seem to care at the moment.

Yumichika was now standing on top of the second hokage's stone face looking down at the village, he could see the majority of the village from here but he still couldn't spot Kagami. "Is he even in the village anymore?" he asked himself before going back down the mountain.

-----

"Sorry, Sasuke-kun." Sakura replied. Sasuke actually spoke to her, she was practically wet at this point. She did at least increase the distance between herself and Sasuke even if it was just an increase of two feet.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 pm

"Is he really not outside the village?" Kasai asked. "Huh, shoot maybe his dog ran back to him!" Kasai then turned around and followed the way the dog had gone.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:01 am

Fujimaru was still walking away, until he stopped and realized something. "...Wait, today's a monday, isn't it? Thought it was a Sunday." He then continued forwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you giggling for, you moron?" Sasuke asked Naruto.

"Now, now, let's not get into fights, shall we?" Kakashi said. The team had reached a place, it had a single tombstone there, alongside three wooden pillars. "For your first training, you three will learn to work as a team. A ninja's greatest strength doesn't stem from themselves but rather, their cooperation with the others. Even a bunch of Genin who work together wonderfully can beat a Jonin alone. In this case, you are the genins and I am the Jonin, therefore, you'll have to beat me."

"But first," Kakashi pulled out his book, it was called Make-out tactics, "I've been meaning to read this for a while, I'm close to ending it. I should be ending the book later this night.
You three will work as a team to try to take my book away before I finish reading it. If you don't...I'll tie you three to these logs and you won't have dinner," Kakashi smiled, "Okay? Let's go." Kakashi then went to the page he was in and he started reading.

"Bad move!" Sasuke ran and jumped towards him and extended his arm, trying to grab Kakashi's book. Kakashi casually sidestepped and Sasuke went flying past him. "Come on, Sasuke, you didn't expect it was that easy, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 7:15 pm

Yumichika was making his way towards the village entrance when Kagami's dog ran past him and then soon after that Kasai showed up as well. "Oh it's you. You're probably wasting your time following that dog, it's likely a decoy." Yumichika commented as he walked past Kasai and continued on his way to the village gate.

---

"Don't just stand there, idiot!" Sakura shouted as she hit Naruto on the back of his head. "We have to help Sasuke-kun!" she pulled out several shuriken from her pouch and threw them at Kakashi as a distraction hoping to give Naruto and or Sasuke an opening.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:23 pm

"Don't head outside the village," Kasai said, I already checked there.

. . .

"Eh, what for?" Naruto asked. Ah I see, heh. I'll go in and show my superiority to Sasuke firsthand. Naruto would then appear behind Kakashi stabbing his kunai at him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 5:07 am

Fujimaru went to do that thing.

Sakura would hit Kakashi with her shurinkens, and Naruto appeared behind and stabbed him. However, a cloud of smoke appeared, as they had struck a wood log instead of him. He had used a ninjutsu that replaced his body and put a fake one there instead.

"Not too shabby," Kakashi said, reacting to Naruto appearing behind him. He approached him and held his arm

"But, Naruto and Sakura...you can do much better than that."

It was then Sasuke appeared behind Kakashi and attempted to kick him, still, He couldn't do much except letting go of his grasp on Naruto. Kakashi leaped back, still holding the book in his hand.

"Dammit, he's not taking us seriously." Sasuke cursed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3