Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:27 pm

"Good fight," Seliph said.

"Seliph you knocked him out," Bakura said.

"Huh? Whoops, guess I went a little too far!"

. . .

Leif jumped backwards and his face turned red. Is she getting turned on by this? . . . What a weirdo.

"All right, that's enough sparring for today," Quan said, stepping in. "Let's get back to training."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:36 pm

"Zzz." Grimm snored as he was unconscious. "Well. Let's haul the boss back." The students bowed down to the winner and grabbed Grimm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?!" Salivating, Sophie was now confused. "Ugh, When I started to have fun. Whatever, It's not like I had that much fun." She said, she pulled her phone and began browsing the internet.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 4:45 pm

"Well done everyone," Sigurd said. "Looks like Team White won and Bakura had the most headbands."

"So, what's the prize?" a student asked.

"Eh, I'll just take all of you guys out to eat. I didn't really come up with anything."

Four months later in December . . .

"Welcome to another day at the high school tournaments!" a speaker said on an intercom. The tournament was being held inside of the school. They would compete on mats. However for the Finals Tournament, they would move to the Central City arena. The tournaments would take place over the course of a few days. Already, they had progressed far. All across the world kids were coming to compete. Blue Lions, Black Eagles, and Golden Deer stood tall like always.

Both Horeb and Ekrev had made it far in the Freshman Tournament, it seemed they would face each other in the finals. Easily, Sophie was blowing through the Sophomore Tournament, there was no doubt that she would win it all. The Junior tournament too was a breeze for Bakura. Meanwhile the Senior tournament was dominated by the Big 3. Soon, Ares and Leif would fight in the semi-finals. Seliph had just won his match and would fight whichever of these two one in the finals.

Freshman Tournament . . .

"Winner, Ekrev Hotveagn of the Black Eagles!!" the ref announced. "He'll fight Horeb in the finals."

I made it far. Ekrev thought to himself. All I have to do is win this one fight, it's the only one I want to win!

Senior Tournament . . .

"It's a shame we don't get a larger place for us to fight," Ares said.

"Yeah, it is," Leif replied. The two of them squared up and began their fight. If you stepped outside of the mat, you lost. If you were knocked out for more than 10 seconds, you lost. And if you surrendered or tapped, you lost.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:01 pm

"How lame. Like, can't they ignore these dweebs?" Sophie said, she was easily plowing through the tournament. There was little doubt that she'd win the sophomore tournament, and would rank high in the senior tournament, being one of the few who could stand up to the big 3's domination.

"So these are the tournaments," Grimm said, he was watching the tournament from his TV in his apartment. "Looks fun. But eh, not worth the trouble into going back to school."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Freshman Finals . . .

"Now, we have Horeb representing the Blue Lions vs Ekrev representing the Black Eagles!"

"Listen, Horeb," Sigurd replied. "Stay on the defensive, remember your training. This guy is stronger, but the Blue Lions style counters the Black Eagles."

"Huh? He is not stronger," Horeb replied.

"Horeb, strength isn't everything." Horeb then stepped out onto the mat and waited for Ekrev.

Master Sigurd is wrong! I'll show him!

"Good luck, Ekrev," Eldigan said. "Knock this kid down and you'll be onto the Finals Tournament."

"Okay," Ekrev replied, stepping onto the mat.

"Begin!"

Horeb would start off by dashing forward throwing furious blows. Easily, Ekev would block the attacks and slam his fists into every opening he saw.

Senior Semi-Finals . . .

Ares swung rapid fists at Leif, but he brushed them aside and slammed a kick to his chest knocking him back.

"Y-You've gotten a lot stronger!" Ares exclaimed.

"So have you," Leif replied. "But I can't lose!" Leif dashed forward and threw a couple of punches that Ares blocked then he slammed his fist into Ares' shoulder and then an uppercut to his chin, knocking him onto his back. Ares would then sweep his legs forward and knocked Leif onto the ground. He'd then kick him in the face and jump up, slamming his elbow to the back of his head.

"Leif!" Quan exclaimed from the side.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:08 pm

"Hmph. That was sooo boring." Sophie said. The sophomore finals had happened and unsurprisingly, Sophie had won with ease. "I guess I can entertain myself by seeing the rest of the trash fight." She pulled her phone and began watching the tournaments.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Freshman Finals . . .

Horeb attacked again, but his moves were easily read and punished by Ekrev. Ekrev then launched a barrage of punches then flipped his foot into the air kicking Horeb in the chin, knocking him onto his back.

"Horeb!" Sigurd exclaimed. "Remember your training!"

"Tch!" Horeb stood back up and prepared himself, this time he would wait. Ekrev propelled himself forward and Horeb would block all of his attacks.

He's doing better! It doesn't matter! Ekrev would then change up his assault and go for continuous blows on Horeb's right arm, he then blew it away. Horeb then predicted Ekrev would go for an assault on his chest next, but that was what Ekrev had hopped he'd think. Ekrev slammed his left fist into Horeb's other arm and then he slammed a couple blows into Horeb's gut. He then kicked him backwards.

"D-Darn it, I'm not giving in!" Horeb exclaimed. He tried to move, but took a halt from the pain.

"Hmm." Ekrev then placed his hand out and propped his other arm back.

"N-No way?!" Elidgan exclaimed. "He doesn't know that yet!" A red aura then formed around Ekrev's body.

"Mystletainn Push!!!" Ekrev lunged his arm forward and a red kiai shot forth slamming into Horeb knocking him out of bounds. He would've hit the audience but Sigurd caught him.

"A-And the winner is Ekrev!"

"Th-that kid has some talent!" Sigurd exclaimed.

Junior Finals . . .

Easily, Bakura had made it to the finals as well.

Senior Semi-Finals . . .

Leif would recover and rolled over then pulled Ares to the ground. He then slammed his arm onto Ares' face then quickly rose to his feet.

"Feh, you're good," Ares said, getting back up. "But how will you handle this?! Mystletainn's Flash!!!" Ares then shot a red ki blast forward at him.

"Whoa!! Don't do that indoors!" Leif exclaimed. "Gáe Bolg's Shield!" A yellow shield then appeared around Leif and when Ares' attack hit it split into two directions. They shot up creating holes in the ceiling.

"You're going to have to give everything, Leif!" Ares exclaimed. He shot forward and slammed a fist forward. Leif dodged his attack and sent a crushing blow into Ares' ribs. He then pivoted to the side and slammed both of his fists onto Ares' back. As soon as he hit the ground, Leif prepared his next attack.

"Sorry about this, Ares!" Leif exclaimed. He launched his foot forward and kicked Ares out of bounds.

"And the winner is Leif! In a couple of moments we'll have the finals between Seliph and Leif!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 pm

"A big match is about to happen." Grimm said. "...Seliph, that brat did a number on me." He remembered the event four months ago.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm

"Don't take him lightly," Sigurd said to Seliph. "Leif has gotten a lot stronger."

"Yeah!" Seliph replied. "That's the first time he's ever beaten Ares. I'm gettin excited! To be honest, I'm nervous."

"You can do this." Seliph tightened his headband and stepped out onto the mat.

"This is what you've been training for, Leif," Quan said. "You beat Ares and now, you can beat Seliph."

"Heh, it won't be easy," Leif replied. "Seliph is amazing . . . He's naturally a good fighter and trains hard on top of it all. All right, here goes." Leif then stepped onto the mat and the two best friends faced each other, smiling.

"Begin!" The two flew at each other and began putting everything they had into their blows. Leif then took the lead and launched furious blows forward. Seliph was driven back, but he blocked every single one. He then took control of the fight and began slamming fierce blows into Leif's chest and sides. Leif struggled to block the attacks and get back into the flow. He then hopped backwards to get a breather and Seliph let him, waiting for him to come back.

Seliph is incredible! He's only getting stronger and stronger. I don't know if I can do this . . . No, I can! Leif pulled his body into a fighting stance and prepared for an assault.

"Antler Strike!!!" Leif thrusted forward and jabbed his hand for Seliph as he approached, but Seliph was more than prepared.

"Lion Piercing Fang!!" Seliph yelled. He latched onto Leif's approaching arm and swung Leif off to the side, knocking him onto the ground and sending him sliding. Leif slid himself back onto a single foot, his other foot almost touching outside the mat. He was going to charge forward again, but Seliph was one step ahead. He had thrusted a kiai forward. It was too weak to do damage, but the slight movement caused Leif to lose balance and his back foot touched out of bounds.

"D-Darn it," Leif said.

"And the winner, is Seliph!!!" The crowd then cheered.

"Great fight, Leif!" Seliph exclaimed, holding out his hand.

"Heh, thanks, Seliph." He took Seliph's hand and shook it. "Great fight."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:42 pm

"Heh." Grimm smirked. "As expected of the kid who defeated me. You'll go far, brat." He said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh, that was a good fight," Sophie was drooling as she was watching it. "Pretty cute too. I'll pay him a visit later." She referred to Seliph.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 pm

A day had passed and everyone gathered for the Finals Tournament at the Central City Arena. There was more room to fight and instead of a mat, it was a real ring.

"Welcome everybody!" the announcer yelled. "We've got four high schoolers who are gonna duke it out here today! In the first round we have Ekrev from the Black Eagles vs Sophie from the Golden Deer! And in the second round, we have Bakura from the Blue Lions vs Seliph, also from the Blue Lions!! Let the first match, begin!!!"

"This is it!" Ekrev exclaimed. He walked out onto the ring, taking in the loud roars of the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 am

"Hmph. I get to fight some lame kid." Sophie said, rolled her eyes, and walked out onto the arena, she too had a large following as the crowd was cheering for her. But she thought that they were only trash that violated her ears.

"Like, give me a good fight. A really good one." She said to Ekrev. She would assume once again her family's stance.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 am

"Let the match begin!!" the announcer said. Ekrev would start the fight off by launching a kick at her legs.

"Ekrev is in good form," Eldigan said from the side to Ares. "I didn't think he was strong enough to wield Mystletainn. I don't even know how he used it. Mystletainn has to be taught . . . The kid learned it by watching. He's talented. This'll be a tough fight though."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 11:05 am

Sophie would catch his leg as he went for a kick. "Oho, not bad...You're certainly faster than the trash I've been going through." She would attempt to flip him via his leg and then punch him into the ground by slamming her fist into his gut.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 am

Ekrev however easily swept his leg from her grip and lunged forward with a barrage of punches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 10 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next