Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntah Huntah

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 4:20 am

"Justice? You think you're justice?" Jet looked at the boss. "You're as bad, no, you're even worse than I am! Let go of me already!" He then tried to swing his leg around, trying to kick the the large man away.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 4:34 am

The Boss's eye twitched at what Jet had accused of him, and yet despite that he kept the thrashing rage all under a facade of smug calm. Despite that his eyes betrayed him, they were lined with veins of pulsating like snakes. "Me? Me?... Hold him. I'm going to enjoy this." He ordered, he marched to him, and cracked his knuckles.

Between the space of the Boss and Jet, an ethereal being, comprised of a silvery shivering substance drifted through. It turned to look at Jet, and it's face besides two stunning golden eyes was smooth of all features. It made a soft humming sound before it disappeared. Only Jet would have seen it, The Boss, and anyone else in the room with the exception of one could not see it.

The boss came forward, and delivered a powerful right hook to Jet's cheek, it packed enough of a punch to take out a tooth and blood. Then one to the ribs, then again and again. It was going to be a blood bath if Jet didn't get out of the grip of the brute.

Ted was among the crowd, unlike the crowd he was merely worried, Jet was too valuable to lose here in this mosh pit full of losers. He had seen the gift he had given Jet, and it had confirmed his belief, it had been too big a leap so soon so early. In his hands, he pulled out a weapon from nowhere, very soon he would use it.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:20 am

"What the-" Jet saw the being, before the boss punched him. A tooth came out flying from Jet's mouth along with some blood.

Jet then looked behind the large guy and he saw Ted pulling a weapon. Thinking of him as someone who needed a distraction, he tried to kick the guy holding him in the balls. Even if that did not work, Ted could use this moment to help free Jet.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:31 am

With an oomph, the man's eyes bulged out as Jet turned his jewels into mashed potatoes, he breathed out unable to scream and fell over. The Boss growled at the sight, and lunged forward. The crowd was in hysterics, they screamed like baboons. None of them saw what Ted was about to do next.

From his suit, Ted flourished his weapon in the air like some idol, it was a .45 Magnum. He pulled the trigger, and a bang erupted from it as the shot was fired. It was defaning, the bullet hit the ceiling and left it's mark. The Boss stopped his lunge and turned to look at him with his jaw dropped, for the first time he was afraid. Ted stepped forward, as he made use of the crowd's stunned inaction to his advantage. "Now listen here." He said, "I know Little Bomber man's screwed you all over, but I don't give a fuck. You eat lead if you take a step forward." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Jet used the moment to catch some of his breath as he was on the ground, he then got up and stared at Ted.

"Little bomber man..." He stared down at the ground, trying to forget his past deeds.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 3:27 pm

"Good." Ted used his gun to gesture to the left of the room, "now all of you, every last one of you to the left. Otherwise I'll blow heads off." The slaves in this room wanted blood, but Ted was the man with the gun. So like a stream they moved orderly to the other side of the room. The Boss was the last person to move.

Ted eyed them up before he looked to Jet, "who cares. You're more useful as the Bomber Man." He told him.

Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:43 pm

"Bomber man? Listen," Jet told Ted, "That bomber man you've all been harping on about has long since died, okay? I'm here because this only way I can atone for his sins." He obviously wasn't scared of the gun Ted had.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:50 pm

"Pft," Ted laughed with a smile on his lips, this guy was pretty funny. "Redemption, eh? Why bother with redemption? He twirled the gun in his fingers, "There's nothing in it." Ted heard the thump thump of feet closing in, the guards must've heard the gun bang. They took their sweet time. In plain view of all the slaves and Ted, the gun began to dematerialise in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:58 pm

"You're-" Jet was about to say until he heard the guards coming towards them, and he turned around to the direction. "They're coming." He turned back to see Ted not having the gun.

"Y-Your gun? Where is it?" He asked Ted.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Ted's grin grew maniacal after Jet's shock. The guns burst through the door in a steady stream. They were not stupid, there was easily 50 of them. They carried assault rifles. The guards saw the scene, 2 prisoners on one side of the quarters, and the entire population of prisoners on the other side.

"What happened here?" The guard growled, he moved the nozzle of his gun to each group.

Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 am

Jet didn't say a word as he kept staring at the guard. Instead, he leaned in towards Ted and told him this:

"Look what you've gotten us into. Not that I care, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 5:07 am

Ted smiled like a devil, he had an idea. "Nothing officer." He chirped, "Those boys over there think me and my friend had fire arms." He answered casually. The officers muzzle instantly fixed onto Ted, and Jet like a shark that smelt blood.

Some of the slaves nodded.

"Bloody fucking hell." He growled, the event was too preposterous for words. "Where are they?"

"I dunno, officer." Slowly and deliberately he would empty his pockets, to reveal nothing.

Upon seeing Jet had nothing else to show they grumbled.

The main officer was confused, they had heard a gun shot. But there was nothing to be found in here. He made a decision, who gave a shit about these subhuman trash he thought to himself. They were animals. And they left, and closed the door with a bang. And multiple clicks as the locks were put back in place.

Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:43 am

Jet sighed as the guards left. He then fell on his knees.

"..Tell me," He spoke with Ted, still starting at the door. "How did your gun disappear? Was it the same thing as that monster before." He referred to the being that appeared for a brief instant.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:46 am

Ted smiled, so Jet was aware of his gift as well. Good. "Only the hunters up North can do these sort of things." Ted purred, "I can do no such thing. I just have many pockets." He lied with a smile. "But that monster? It's something that lives inside of you, has molded itself off your very being. It's like your shadow."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 am

"Oh really," Jet said, clearly not believing what Ted said, "How come it appeared today? I believe that you, and the other guy," He referred to the boss, "Have some kind of special power. I knew freaks like you existed. It's all your fault I'm here." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntah Huntah   Huntah Huntah - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntah Huntah
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Forum :: Creative :: Role Playing-
Jump to: