Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Spoiler:

Year 988, on the harbor of a coastline town named Stathford...

"Oi!" A man who was on a ship grabbed Joerfi by the collar and threw him away, "You're useless, Joerfi, You barely do the missions we give you, you always get into fights with the others, even killed some of them! You're a waste of food and space, you know that?!"

"What if I am," Joerfi replied. "You know damn well I don't give a shit about what you have to say."

With ease, he would get away from the grip of the man. "Tch, I don't need you," Joerfi told them. "I still need your food and clothes, so give them to me and I'll let you go."

"Y-You shrimp! Who do you think you are?!" The men would rush towards them, but they backed up as they saw his furious face.

"Who are you calling a shrimp, you pieces of shit?!" Quickly, he rushed towards them and attacked them with his daggers. A dozen men, killed in the blink of an eye as they died from blood loss.

However, as he fought more and more he began to feel tired and the men quickly subjugated him.

"Too bad, Joerfi," The leader of the crew said, "You killed my men, but what's worse is that I have to let go of you. However, I respect strength, and since you killed my men, I'll decide to let you go."

"Hah, is that the best choice," Joerfi looked at the captain, "You know how I am. I'll just come back to finish the job." He then spat on the captain's face, and the captain grew angry.

"Take that brat away, throw him into the ocean!"

"It's been fun Joerfi, but orders are orders!" The men then threw him into the ocean, while they would laugh at him and they got away.

"D-Damn bastards..." The blonde said as he swam back to land, but barely, "I'll fucking show all of you hell, just wait." He then would pass out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours after, he would wake up in a bed.

"Where the hell-"

"Oh, you're awake," A shifty man wearing glasses appeared. "I was almost going to feed you to my dog, but you're still alive."

Joerfi would quickly grab one of his dagger that was next to him and put it next to the man's throat, and the glasses guy was visibly sweating but he tried to play it cool.

"Is that any way to treat your host?"

"Shut up. Tell me where I am." Joerfi asked.

"You're still in Stathford," The man answered. "Drop down your weapon."

"Why should I? I can easily kill you and escape."

The man grinned, "And where will you go? With no money and no food, you're no more than a stray dog roaming the streets!

I'll tell you what, if you want to get out that badly...I know a way to help you."

"What would that be?" Joerfi asked.

"There's a tournament going to happen soon," The man said, "It's not a big tournament, but rather, the one Stathford holds yearly. The prize isn't anything impressive, but with the money it's enough to let you start your life."

"I don't care about living in this shithole, I need to get out...But it's going to be hard without money. So yes, I'll participate in your stupid tournament." Joerfi told the man.

"Not so fast, You still need a sponsor...I'll be yours. Name's Sebastian, pleased to meet you." Sebastian would offer a handshake to Joerfi. The blonde looked at his hand, but slapped it away.

"Don't act buddy buddy with me, this is business."

"But of course, how careless of me."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Keir sat in a large ship heading to Stathford.

"I can't . . ." Keir said, placing his palm on his face. He was alone in his room, sitting on his bed with the light off. "I can . . . No, I can't say that. But I can't say I can't either. Darn it!!" Keir stood up and punched the wall next to him, piercing a hole into it. "Great, I'm going to have to pay for that."

"Ah! You pervert!" a woman yelled from the room next to him.

". . . Why is this happening?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Gattsu aka Nekoslayer aka The Puss Pounder was sitting in his HQ building. Being a leader of one of the largest crime syndicates, he had made a name for himself by his brutish ways of killing and his nack for knowing what drugs to sell to the people. He owned a very large distribution center where he made naked women package and ship all of the drugs his scientists were creating to further create chaos among the people. The building he owned was a rather large one centered in the city of Strathford and across it read, “Shadow Realm Inc.”

Gattsu found himself lounging about his office, which more resembled a throne room than anything. Around his were multiple thots, all naked and rubbing themselves on him while some of his entourage lined the room. Gattsu say lazily in his chair, wondering if he would get any action soon.

“Ay boss,” one of his goons said, entering the room. “Some dork outside was handing these flyers out. I think you might be interested.” Gattsu looked up from his thots and said, “Bring it here.”

As the goon brought it over to him, he began to read about the yearly Strathford tournament. Normally this didn’t concern him because he viewed almost every fighter in there as pitiful but, he had been longing for something to do other than sit there. “Thanks, help yourself to whatever you please. I’ll go take a look at this.” Gattsu said, raising himself from his seat as the thots needily grabbed at his legs and dong.

Gattsu made his way over to a wardrobe closet and dig through it, pulling out a large wooden box with a padlock on it. “Shit, I forget where the key is,” Gattsu said, slapping his forehead. “Whatever.” He then ripped the padlock off the box and opened it, revealing an all black karate gi with golden accents. On the back of the gi was a scene of a wolf and dragon fighting, almost resembling a Yin and Yang sign with the positioning and colors of the two creatures. He stripped himself down and put it on before heading out. “Take care of the place while I’m gone,” Gattsu called back to his goons. “Let’s see if there’s anyone worthwhile this time around.”
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Keir quickly placed his hand in front of the hole and began hyperventilating.

"I-I-I'm really sorry!" he managed to say. "P-Please don't tell on me! I just, it was an accident. I'm so angry and punched a hole in the wall. I know, you probably just think I'm a predator spying on you, but I swear it was an accident." There was no response. He moved his hand and looked in the hole to see if she had left. He instead saw the barrel of a pistol. "Whoa, what the heck?!" Keir stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground.

"I can't let you live after seeing what you've seen!" she said.

"You're the one who put the gun there in the first place! I won't tell, I promise!"

"I'm not talking about the gun you dimwit!"

"Then what the heck are you talking about?! I swear I didn't see anything!" Keir was extremely confused as to what the woman was talking about.

"You saw my penis! No one can know I'm a transgender!"

"Wait . . ." Keir began seriously as he sat up straight. "So what are you . . . a woman or a man? I'm so confused."

"I'm a woman!"

"So, you're a transgender woman or a transgender man? Actually, scratch that, I'm not even sure which is which. What were you before you changed your body?"

"I've always been a woman, I was born this way, I just had to change part of my body."

"But your bottom half is man. Doesn't that make you like some sort of hybrid . . . or something? This is really confusing . . . So did you add that man part?"

"No, just shut up!" A gun shot then let off into the room and Keir ran to his right.

"Wait!" Keir exclaimed. "So that means you were born a man then modified part of your body to be a woman? You lied to me! You were born a man!!" Keir then slammed his shoulder into the wall, breaking through over to the transgender's room.

"What the heck are you?" he asked, yeah he's fully clothed now. He didn't wait for an answer as he immediately show his gun.

"I!!" Keir readied his fist and dodged the bullet. "Punch people!" Keir then lunged forward, pulverizing the trans' face and knocking him backwards through the door and the next wall. "I can!"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Gattsu was walking around town since the GM of this rp decided to not post at all. He made his way through some of the little shops before stopping to get some food. He then pulled out a fat blunt of the stickiest of the ickiest and lit it up as he enjoyed his meal. Thoroughly high, he decided to kick back and relax at the small restaurant as he waited for the GM to make a post.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Joerfi would walk around the city, alongside Sebastian.

"See, this is my favorite clothing shop," Sebastian pointed at a clothing shop, but Joerfi didn't care and just kept looking straight ahead.

"You're difficult to talk with." Sebastian said.

"I don't give a shit what's your favorite clothing ship, Let me fucking eat. I'm hungry." Joerfi replied.

"...You're in luck, here's my favorite restaurant." The two would enter it. It was a small restaurant, but fancy.

"Let's grab a table, my treat." They commanded something and they began eating it. Suddenly, Joerfi noticed a squabble between a waiter and someone who was smoking blunt.

"Sir, you can't smoke here," The waiter replied, "This is a strict no smoking zone! We kindly ask you to take down your cigarette or leave."

Sebastian took a look at him, and he recognized the man.

"That waiter's in trouble, he has no idea who's he talking with." Sebastian said as he looked at Joerfi, but Joerfi was eating his food like an animal, seemingly uncaring.

"He's screwing with the CEO of Shadow Realm inc. Not a person I'd mess with."

"Who the hell cares about that guy ? Stop bothering me about him." Joerfi stopped for an instant, then resumed his eating.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 pm

The ship Keir rode made it to the city and he entered it almost instantly. He explained the situation of the trans with the gun and they immediately understood.

"So, in Stathford at last," Keir said. "Can't say the smell is all that great, but oh well." He popped his neck and proceeded forward.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:38 pm

“Oh I can’t? My mistake.” Gattsu said to the waiter. He stood up and grabbed the waiter by the collar of his shirt and jammed the blunt into his eye. He then grabbed the waiter by the back of his head and slammed it into the table he was eating at, then grabbed the arm of the waiter and bent it up his back.

“Next time you watch your fucking mouth when you speak to me, otherwise I’ll take that other eye out with my bare hands and make you eat it.” Gattsu said to the waiter. He pushed up on the bent arm and with a loud crack, dislocated it from the waiters shoulder. Gattsu threw the waiter off to the side before sitting back down at his table. He then proceeded to pull out another blunt from a gold case that resembled a cigarette pack, lit it, and tried to enjoy the rest of his meal. “Unbelievable how rude some people are.” Gattsu said to himself, puffing his new blunt.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

The waiter was thrown to Joerfi's side, visibly scared. "P-Please help me!" He put his hand over Joerfi's coat, but the blond man kicked him away.

"You're fuckin' annoying me! Let me eat my damn food." The waiter then scrammed off.

"Hah, that's what he gets for messing with Father Shadow Realm. serves him right." Sebastian said.

He turned to see Joerfi having finished his food. "...Oh you're done already, I didn't get to eat my food."

"Hurry up. I'll give you five minutes before I leave your sorry ass."

Joerfi would stand up from his seat and go to the exit. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed, waiting for Sebastian to eat his meal.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:55 pm

"Geez Louise," Keir said, he stopped in the middle of a sidewalk with his bag slung on his shoulder. "I have no idea where the heck I am." He pulled out his cellphone and held the bottom button. "Hey, where is the tournament located?"

"Please wait a moment," his phone responded. "Tournament in Ugandan City is 8,178 miles away."

". . . Technology sucks." He slipped his phone back into his pocket and sat on a bench near him. "I guess I can just look it up." He took his phone back out and searched on the internet where the tournament was located.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 pm

After finishing the rest of his food, Gattsu stood up and walked over to Sebastian. “How’s it going old man. Forgive me for eavesdropping but, I heard you call me Father Shadow Realm. I very much appreciate the sign of respect and have come to return the favor.” Gattsu said to him. He then pulled out a very large wad of cash, more closely resembling a brick, and pulled about a fourth of it apart. He set it on the table Sebastian was at and said, “Please, allow me to pay for your meal along with anything else you’d like with this. Stop by my office if you ever need anything as well.”

Gattsu made his way to the exit, noticing the blonde haired man standing with his arms crossed. At first, he wasn’t going to say anything but, he stopped as he was passing him and turned to face him before saying, “You must be new to this town. Come find me if you ever need work.” Gattsu then left the building, making his way to where the tournament would be taking place.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:03 pm

". . . What the heck?" Keir said, puzzled. "Why can I not even find it online?" He then looked up seeing Gattsu and ran up to him. "Hey, sir. Do you happen to know where the tournament that's happening in this town is?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 pm

"Ooh! Thank you, father shadow realm!" Sebastian said as he got loadsamoney. "Yes, I will stop by your office!"

Then, Gattsu approached Joerfi, but the blonde man barely emoted. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He was minding his business.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Gattsu turned his head to Kier as he spoke to him and said, “Sure, come with me and I’ll take you there.”

As the two began walking, Gattsu said, “I take it you’re a newcomer here as well? This tournament tends to bring them out around this time of year. This will be the first one I’ve participated in for quite some time now. Normally my line of work keeps me too busy but, we’ve reached a point where things can operate without me having to watch over everything so, my time has been very free as of late.”

Gattsu then paused and looked at Kier, “How about you? What brings you to the tournament?”
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 pm

"Oh me?" Kier asked. "I just came here to test my strength. I always got into fights in high school and college. There were gangs and stuff that always fought against me and I always took them out by myself. When I heard about this tournament I thought I'd give it a shot. It's pretty fun to beat the crap out of people, but I'm not sure how I'll fare against real fighters. My name is Kier by the way, how about you? And what kind of work do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sardonia Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next