Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 2:28 am

"Huh?" The staff member that informed both Oishi and Gattsu before turned. "O-Oh," He was surprised as he saw Oishi. "G-Greetings, Ms Oishi," He said with a nervous tint, as he was speaking with someone who could crush hm with ease.

"Hath Bamek...? You mean your sponsor?...We've had some reports about a fat ugly man running, but it seems he's nowhere to be found."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had passed and it was now tomorrow.

"So, how are you feeling, Joerfi?" Sebastian asked Joerfi, still bandaged and using a walking cane to get by.

"What the hell do you think, Genius? Ouch!"

"My bad." Sebastian said as he tapped on Joerfi's back, but instead of a pat, it was more like a slap.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, the next fight is about to start."

"And now, we move on to the last quarterfinals match," The Mayor yelled into his mic, "Which pits, the natural disaster himself, Smiggler the Cyclone! Sponsored by Smiggling inc."

The crowd cheered.

"Against, a rather mysterious and enigmatic person, who goes by the name of Shiryu! That's not all! I have personally sponsored him."

"The mayor sponsored him?" The crowd gasped at this. "Who is he? It's very uncommon for someone to be sponsored by the mayor himself."

"Uwah, I almost overslept," Shiryu yawned as he walked into the arena. "Now then, Let's get this going on!" He began stretching his body, ready for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 12:04 pm

"Another day, another dollar."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 pm

The smiggler had appeared, this behemoth of a man amazed the spectators.

"Oh, I remember you," Shiryu said, "The big dumb guy against Axl. Well, I hope you can fight as well as dumb as you are!"

"Smiggler vs Shiryu, begin!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-What just happened?!" The Mayor yelled into his mic. It had been only a few seconds since the fight started, but the Smiggler was found stuck on a wall, which he cracked and left a decent dent in, before he fell into the water.

The spectators were awestruck at what happened. Shiryu was looking rather disappointed.

"...Again, in one hit? Zzz, I guess I have more time to sleep." Shiryu then walked out of the arena, yawning.

"J-Joerfi..." Sebastian asked, "D-Did you see anything...?"

Joerfi's eyes widened. "N-No...I could barely react to the guy," Joerfi admitted, "Who the hell is he?"

"Well, the winner is, SHIRYU!!!" The Mayor yelled, and the silence was quickly broken by a loud cheering.

"Now we proceed to the semi finals! It won't be tomorrow, but tonight! As Miss Sesso will be fighting against Mr Keir, for the spot in the finals! Until then, don't get lost, fellas!" The mayor then walked out of the arena.

It was before night, and the Mayor had gathered the four semi finalists.

"Greetings to my personal room," he said. He was in a large, large room, It was clear he was enjoying the luxurious life, "Semi finalists! I commend all of you for making this far. Now, I've gathered all of you to tell you an important information I have," The mayor told them.

"But before the semi finals start, I want to know...Are the four of you willing to work under me after the tournament ends? I know you must be extremely curious as to why this sudden proposal."

"Huh, you woke me up for this?" Shiryu said, still yawning. "Depends. What's in it for us?"

"Well, under me, you'll be living a luxurious life here in Stathford," Mr.Stathford said, "Aside Mr Gattsu, but I have an interesting offer for him."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Filler post
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:09 pm

"K." Sesso replied, she was in her night clothes. "I don't care for that." She turned to Keir, and her demeanour brightened up considerably. "Kya! Tough boy, gonna be fighting me next round!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:12 pm

"Zzz I think I asked the wrong people" The mayor bluntly stated. "Ok ok you two want to fight, let's go onto the arena."

"Alright, here's the first semi final match. Sesso vs Keir. Enjoy." The mayor said with an expresionless tone that confused the spectators. Nevertheless, they were excited to see the fight.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Sesso bounded onto the arena.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:29 pm

"A woman?" Keir asked as he stepped onto the ring facing Sesso. "Please tell me you're a real woman, top and bottom halves?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:30 pm

"Yeah?" Sesso's brow furrowed at the bizarre question, "I'm a woman."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:37 pm

"Phew . . . But wait, when you say that, you mean you were born a woman, right? Physically too?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:40 pm

"Oh!" Sesso cried, "oooooooooooh." She continued as she realised what he meant. "Yeah, I got hard proof, kya!" She nodded, she picked at the top of her red bathing suit, and slowly wriggled out of it. She bent over, neatly folded it and placed on the arena floor and stood up again. She was naked. "See? I'm 100% a woman nothing to be worried about."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:42 pm

"G-Gah! No, I didn't want to see!" Keir exclaimed closing his eyes and throwing his hands up, his face turning a brith red. "Not that I don't want to see, but I don't want to look because I'm not a pervert, not that I wouldn't want to look because I'm not gay!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:44 pm

Sesso began to approach Keir, seductively she began to swing her wide hips side to side. She winked at him. "What a gentleman, you won't have to see it soon though, cause I'll throw you out of bounds." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:47 pm

"P-P-P-Please put your clothes on!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Sesso came closer and closer. She softly stroked her hands against Keir's chest, and giggled. "So cute, I'd like to spend some time with you later." If nothing was done, she'd pick him up and throw him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next