Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 2:50 pm

"Where did people go?" Ayla asked upon the universes being erased.

"T-They were erased," Matt answered, "This is terrible...We can't afford to lose here."

"Heh, whatever ye say, curly hair." Anne said.

"Please, Miss Anne, 'tis not thee time to be joking, please be serious." Frog told her, and she scoffed.

"Sir Crono?" Frog turned to him, and he nodded. Each of them then went into different directions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsk, we don't have time to be fooling around, do we? Let's go...Oh and," Elkius turned to Thouzer. "Don't do any funny business. I'll be the one to knock you out if you try."

The three of Mollux, Lucan, and Elkius then disappeared, their plan was to try and knock down any other fighters as a team, it was better to stay united.

"You heard 'em," Rikorro said, putting his hand over Thouzer. "Elkius is a man true to his words, so you better be a good boy!" The old man would also join in the battlefield.

Thouzer smirked. "Very well...I shall be obedient for now." He turned around, saw the battlefield. He then walked into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Three hours...That's a lot." Pear commented.

"So stamina is essential here...Hey, where are you going?" Felix asked Pikkon who walked away from the group. "I'm simply going to where the heat of battle is calling me...Sorry, but I can't help it."

"...I'll be coming with you, it's better if we tackle this both." Felix had joined Pikkon to the battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Well," Natsu faltered a bit as he saw the universes erased, but he managed to recollect his cool, "I'm getting pumped..Let's go!"

"Right, but we're going to stay as a group." Erza replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Itsumi looked at Zephiel, and stared at him. Eventually, she would too take part in the battle, leaving Universe 8's side.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm

"Go after Universe 7, right?" Horeb asked. "Well, that's what Anubsinth wanted anyways." Horeb then flew off towards Universe 7.

"Looks like everyones already on their way to battle," Calah said. "Let's go." He stopped shortly after leaving as he saw Horeb.

"Hey, you're a Universe 7 fighter? Your team will go down first."

"Not likely!" Calah shot forward and kicked Horeb in the head, knocking him through the air.

"Crap!" Horeb exclaimed as he stopped in midair. "You're trying to take me down fast. Heh, I'm looking forward to this."

. . .

"What do we have here?" Maskai asked, Ryoma who stumbled upon him and Stefan. "A swordsmen?"

"Hahaha! Nah, this is merely decorational!" Ryoma replied.

"Heh, I like this guy already," Stefan said. "Have fun winning, Maskai."

"You sound as if you don't think I can?" Maskai replied. "I can tell from a glance this man is a fool."

"I can tell from a glance he's no ordinary fool. But whatever, listen to your gut."

"I will." Maskai then unsheathed his blade and pointed it Ryoma. He swiftly slashed his sword to the side and Ryoma's glasses shattered.

"That ain't cool," Ryoma replied, unsheathing his katana. "You'll regret that."

"Those eyes . . . heh, maybe Stefan was right."

. . .

"Ice-Make Hammer!!" Gray caused a giant hammer to slam down towards Hiei and Kurama, the two quickly dodged off to the side. "Little do you guys know I have magic that is especially strong against demons. You guys will be nothing." A dark blue color then covered Gray's skin as he switched to his Devil Slayer Magic.

"Ice, huh?" Hiei asked. Flames began to spark in his hands. "Let's just see how well it melts."

. . .

Camus made his way and found Zelgius, standing there.

"Heh, what awesome energy!" Camus exclaimed. "He'll be a tough one."

"Hey, boss?" Marisa asked Zelgius. "Mind if I take out that gawker?"

". . .," Zelgius didn't replied. And with that, Marisa bolted forward with her fist in front. Camus easily dodged her attack, but as he did a red explosion cast off of her that threw Camus backwards.

"Whoa! I underestimated you," Camus said. "But you still can't win against me."

. . .

"Vegeta!" Cabba exclaimed. He faced the saiyan warrior alone.

"Cabba. Are you here to get knocked out of the tournament so quickly?"

"Not quite, I have an ace up my sleeve."

"Heh, whatever ace you think you have . . . I guarantee you it's nothing compared to what I have in store."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 pm

"Boy!" Namr walked up to Natsu, "It's time I make you pay for what you did!"

"Hm? Oh, you're that tiger I fought before, how are you doing?" Natsu obliviously asked. Namr was very angered as Natsu seemed to have not remembered what he did.

"B-Bastard!" Namr turned into his full tiger form and leapt at Natsu, however, Gajeel jumped in and punched him away.

"Let me take care of the cat," Gajeel said, "He'll be done before he knows it."

The two of them then went on a remote part of the arena, a bit far from the battle.

"Get out of my way, young one, I have business with Dragneel." Namr told Gajeel.

"I couldn't care less about what you have going on with the Salamander," Gajeel replied, "You're gonna get through me, though. Now fight like you mean it!"

The two jumped at each other, but suddenly, something had attacked them both.

"Heh, looks like the fun started!" A being that resembled Beerus and Champa made his appearance, he was Dyspo, one of the strongest universe 11 fighters.

"What the," Gajeel asked. "Who the hell are you?"

"Yeah, who are you to jump in our ba-" Namr was getting hit all over the place by Dyspo, and was thrown away. Luckily, he had managed to avoid elimination and went into a place for hiding.

"W-What," Elkius, Lucan and Mollux had been seeing the scene. Frost had told them Namr was one of the allies so they had to go and watch over him.

"Could any of you see that?" He asked the two. "No..It was like a blur." Mollux answered, while Lucan shook his head.

Suddenly, a blast was seen heading towards their direction, and they all avoided it.

"W-Who's there?!" Lucan asked.

"Who, indeed!" A figure appeared, he had a white mustache, veins on his head, and had an extremely large upper body. This man was Toppo, the candidate for god of destruction of Universe 11, and the strongest member of the team barring Jiren.

"It is only but Toppo, leader of the pride troopers! Bringer of Justice and he who ends evil! He would flash a brilliant pose.

Mollux and Lucan both stared in awe. "Oh great," Elkius facepalmed, "Another one of them Justice types? Listen, bud, Justice isn't what you think it is. Only the strong writes what Justice is."

Toppo got angered. "Silence! Justice is when good triumphs over evil..But I will use your own definition, by simply defeating you! JUSTICE FLASH!" He used his signature attacks at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frog had noticed Ryoma and Maskai fighting with swords, and he showed himself to them.

"Ah, I did not expect to see other swordsmen in thine tournament," Frog said, unsheathing his sword, the masamune. "It will be a pleasure to battle with thee sword master, but I am afraid losing is not a viable option. En guarde!" He would rush towards the both of them, and go for a swing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiren walked up to Crono, and the red haired boy knew Jiren was on his way to him and prepared himself.

"Boy," Jiren spoke. "It's time to settle the score." Suddenly, the rest of the pride troopers appeared behind Jiren.

"Jiren! We will aid you." Kahseral said, but Jiren furiously turned to him. "I don't need your help, begone."

However, Crono extended his arm and light emanated from him. Jiren knew what it was and promptly guarded himself. The others didn't, and Crono used his mini luminaire attack; Which knocked half of them.

"D-Damn," Kahseral cussed, "Half of the team is down, retreat! I repeat, Retr-" He turned around to see a giant yin yang orb coming straight at them. Crono and Jiren both reacted to it and dodged, however, the remaining pride troopers had been out of the tournament. Only Toppo, Dyspo and Jiren were left representing universe 11.

The one who had done this deed was none other than Itsumi, who had learned where Jiren and Crono both were.

"I was with you two, don't forget," She told them. "Even I have a score to settle with you."

As the three titans were to start their fight, Natsu too showed up. "Hey, hey, don't forget about me! Can't let this occasion to fight Crono again go away."

As this all happened, Rikorro was watching over them. "This will be interesting...I can tell these young uns are close to my level...Never have I thought I'd see the day where a true challenge make itself clear!" He grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tch, that idiot left us...Whoah!" Erza reacted to a bullet that was coming towards her.

"Don't be dreamin through the whole thing," Anne bonny showed herself up. "Or ye'll be very sorry!"

"Guns? Hah, how utterly despicable, Swords are better." She would don her usual armor and sword. She would rush towards the pirate, and both of them started their fight. However, they noticed something was in the sky, and they dodged it as it crashed in their way. It was Ayla.

"Ayla no miss fun! Ayla want to fight too!"

"Eeek, Are both of them really girls?!" Pear was observing their fight.

Meanwhile, Pikkon had reached Thouzer, and the two of them locked eyes.

"You," Pikkon pointed at him. "...You can use fire as your power."

Thouzer was surprised, but he smirked. "Now, how do you know that, strange man?"

"Your body temperature is higher than anyone else here. It's typical of fire users. I'm sure you noticed I am one, too."

Thouzer smirked even more, this man was smart and he saw through him. "Very well, let's fight fire with fire. Let's go!" Both of them flew towards each other. Thouzer went for a punch, and Pikkon blocked it. Pikkon tried to kick him, but the emperor would grab his leg. Pikkon twisted it around, freed it from his grasp and backed a bit away.

"You're not half bad. I might actually enjoy this." He said, while Thouzer laughed.

"Are these guys for real..What's happening there?" Felix asked as he saw the fight between Gajeel, Namr and Dyspo which was ensuing. Quickly, he went to observe it.

"Huh," Matt said, scratching his head. "Everyone has left me alone. Wait, is that ice?" He noticed both Grey and Hiei about to fight.

"Flames and ice? This could be a good part for my book..."A song of ice and fire" would be the perfect title!" He then jumped in to join their fight.

"Hello." He said to them, rather awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Frost eyed Thouzer as he walked into the battlefield, before he too entered it. He didn't team up with anyone, just yet as he eyed someone in particular. Frost showed up at the battle of titans, between Natsu, Crono, Jiren and Itsumi.

His aura powered up and his puppet Champa appeared in front of him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Stefan stepped in and blocked Frog's attack with his own blade.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asked. "Pretty disrespectful to interrupt a fight of two swordsmen."

. . .

"Hello to yourself," Hiei said to Matt. "We're in the middle of something here."

"Speaking of which," Jon replied, stepping up. "Maybe I should take care of this Devil Slayer guy. After all, we seem to have the same job description."

"Except . . ." Gray examined Jon and figured out pretty quickly that Jon was half demon. "You're half demon too. I guess I'll take on all three of you. Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow!!" Gray shot an attack immediately towards the three and all of them dodged except Hiei.

"Ice is nothing!" Hiei exclaimed. "Dragon of the Mortal Flame!" Hiei dodged at the last second as his flames were easily put out. "What?!"

"My ice is strong enough to freeze the hottest of flames," Gray replied. "And besides, your flames come from the Demon Realm. You can't win like that."

. . .

"I'm coming Vegeta! Haaa!" Cabba burst forward throwing the first attacks. Easily, Vegeta began dodging his attacks and slammed his knee into the saiyan's chest then kicked him in the face knocking him away. "What the . . . How much stronger have you gotten?!"

"Far more than you," Vegeta replied. "It's clear you've been slacking."

. . .

"What the?!" Cale said from the audience. "Why the heck does Frost have a puppet of Champa?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Crono saw Frost appear, alongside the puppet of Champa. As the powerful once god of destruction appeared, Crono gritted his teeth and went rushing towards Frost, however...

"F-Frost!" Natsu exclaimed, which made Crono stop on his track. Crono didn't know how Frost looked like, so he assumed it was an enemy showing up. He looked back at the dragon slayer, and pointed at the humanitarian.

"Oh, uh, nothing, just someone I know." Natsu replied, trying to hide the fact he was allies with him, but Crono saw through it. The red haired boy walked up to him, and whispered, and Natsu's eyes widened and he grinned.

"H-He's your ally too?! Great, now we don't have to fight. Let's take on these losers!"

"Uh, whoops!" Itsumi reacted as she saw the three of them against her and Jiren. She knew Jiren wasn't going to ally with her, so she would just nope away. Jiren, meanwhile, stared at them.

"It doesn't matter what kind of bug shows up," He clenched his fist. "I will crush any opposition."

Rikorro was surprised at Frost having Champa as a puppet. "Ah, so that's why he told us to let the corpse. Hum, this will be boring." He pouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah," Frog replied to Stefan. "Please excuse this frog for his bad behavior."

"Will thou be mine opponent? Thou seem to be acquainted with the art of the blade."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh uh, okay." Matt said. He instead would sit and grab a pen and paper he had. He would write everything he saw for his book.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm

". . . To be honest I didn't expect to be doing much fighting," Stefan said. "Lord Liquir told me to hang back until the end. But how could I possibly refuse the challenge of another swordsman. I accept." Stefan then balanced his body and waited for his opponent to make the first move.

. . .

"I-I can't lose," Cabba said. "We have a plan."

"A plan?" Vegeta asked.

"We're going to resurrect all of the universes erased by Zephiel with the Super Dragon Balls."

"Hmph . . . We're aiming to do the same." Vegeta then turned around and began leaving.

"What? Aren't you going to finish fighting me?"

"Fight me later. For now, I'm off."

. . .

"You're not bad!!" Horeb exclaimed as Calah pounded forward at him. Horeb was horribly outmatched and being beaten brutally by Calah.

"Not bad?" Calah asked, taking a break. "Why don't you quit screwing around and show me your full power? Otherwise I'll knock you from the ring with my next attack."

"Heh, if you insist. Haaa!!!" With that Horeb shot straight to Super Human 2.

"What the?!" Calah exclaimed. "Just who the heck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:08 pm

The three stood in front of Jiren. "Hello, Jiren." Frost said, his voice completely calm he noticed Itsumi leave the battlefield, and he knew it was a rather clever move. "I've heard a lot about you. The strongest of Universe 11."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:22 pm

"Hmpf." Jiren scoffed. "I'm flattered you know of me." Without any other words, he would extend his palm and tried to go for a ki blast towards Frost. But quickly, Natsu and Crono had appeared to his sides, and attacked him. Crono slashed his body all over again, and while Jiren was busy fending off, Natsu uppercut him in the air.

Crono then jumped and kicked him away. Still, within a few minutes, the gray had gotten up, still stoic as ever.

"Huh? Just scratches. You know, it's not fun ganging up on him." Natsu admitted. Crono shrugged, he too shared this opinion, but it was the smartest move, as it maximized their chances of winning.

Itsumi meanwhile, had found herself to where Erza, Anne bonny and Ayla were fighting. Since Ayla and Anne were from the same universes, they were fighting against Erza as a team, and the red haired woman was losing.

"Ayla knock you out!" Ayla leapt at Erza, but, she saw a yin yang orb coming to her direction, and she backed up. The yin yang org would let massive destruction. Itsumi, the one behind it, appeared to Erza's side.

"Hey wait," Erza said. "You're from Universe 8...Why are you helping me?"

"This looks fun," Itsumi bluntly stated. "Also, The fight was on their favor and it was just unfair. I can't see unfairness. You should be happy I took your side and not them."

"Yeah, I suppose that's better. Alright...Uhm, Miss...? I'm willing to work with you. I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet."

"Itsumi Hakurei, pleased to meet you."

"Hah, another scallywag showed herself up on the ship," Anne bonny readied her gun. "I'll be throwin' ye to the sharks, lass!" She shot a bullet, but instead of Itsumi attempting to deflect it or dodge it, it just went through her.

"What? Bullet go through Girl body! Ayla surprised!"

"Is she a ghost?" Pear commented.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wise move," Frog compliment Stefan. "Prepare thouself!" Frog leapt towards him, and went for a swing to Stefan's right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell!" Gajeel guarded against Dyspo's attack. "Damn you, How are you so fast?! I can barely feel your hits, but I can't see them."

"Hah, I was born to be the fastest thing alive, spikehead," Dyspo taunted him. "Power is useless against speed, what good are muscles if you can't hit anything with them?!" He kicked Gajeel, and sent him flying a bit. However, this didn't result in more than a few scratches.

"This bastard is fast, too fast!" Gajeel commented. Dyspo used his super speed dash to close the distance between him and Gajeel, but something had gotten in the way and kicked him.

"You having some trouble, buddy?" Felix asked Gajeel, as he was the one to kick away Dyspo. "Who are you?...Yeah, I remember your face. You're with universe 7."

"You're from universe 12...You don't have a forgettable face, to be honest."

"Ngah! Who are you?!" Dyspo walked up to them, furious.

"Me?" Felix asked. "Let's just say... I am the top contender for the "fastest thing alive" spot."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Frost stepped to the left and leaped forward at Jiren. "NATSU! SWORD GUY!" He shouted, "DODGE!" He warned. For some reason Frost pulled off a flamboyant pose, Champa's palm opened, and a Hakai was launched at Jiren.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Natsu and Crono had both gotten out of the hakai blast's way, it was frightening as it erased the ground it was flying off. Jiren would try to deflect it. However, upon noticing the true nature of it, he would decide to sidestep it at the last second.

"He's smart," Natsu commented. "He knew it wasn't any regular blast...Crono, let's go!" The red haired boy nodded, and they would rush towards Jiren. The three of them locked themselves in a pummel duel, but Jiren was quickly losing the struggle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This guy is resilient," Mollux commented, despite being alone, Toppo managed to give the three of them one hell of a time.

"Lucan! Distract him while I try to immobilize him..Elkius is the only one strong enough to beat this guy!"

"Sure!" Lucan transformed into his Super Saiyan 4 form, and landed in front of Toppo. "Hey, Superman, if I was a villain, what will you do?"

"Bring you to justice, of course, what question is this?!" Toppo would attack with his forearm, but Lucan barely managed to dodge it. Elkius stood there, watching.

"What in hell are they..." He noticed Mollux slowly extending his arm towards Toppo. "...I see."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Frost approached Jiren from the side, he would throw himself at the Titan of U11 to tackle him, even distract him for Natsu and Crono.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Jiren had, once again, reacted to Frost. Since Jiren was much faster, he managed to dodge him. However, the humanitarian's plan had worked, this distracted Jiren, which left him defenseless to Natsu and Crono. The two went with attacks much more fearsome than the last ones, this time Crono would cut through Jiren's skin.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" Natsu followed by breathing fire at Jiren, which managed to give him some burn in his body limps.

Jiren was panting from the beatdown. "N-No...I won't let this happen again...!"

Rikorro was looking at the fight. "Seems they can do well without my help, after all." He then had noticed something, and grew concerned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just who are ye, ya scallywag?!" Anne bonny was being pushed back by Itsumi, "None of my bullets hit ya! Are ye a ghost?!"

"No, this is just one of my power!" She would hit the pirate girl with her gohei, and sent her flying away. Still, Anne righted herself.

"Alright, what about this? A gun doesn't work, but I still have my sword!" She grabbed a pirate sword.

"T-This isn't good..." Itsumi thought, her ability had run of time and it had a cooldown. Anne bonny then went for swings by her swords at the maiden, who kept blocking each strike with her gohei.

Meanwhile, Ayla and Erza were still fighting. Ayla was stronger physically, but Erza made it up with her skills, so the fight was even.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Stefan reflected Frog's attack and went in for several counterattacks to his body.

"Tell me," Stefan began in the middle of his attacks. "How long have you trained with the blade?"

. . .

"Ha! You're pretty weak after all!" Horeb yelled as he turned the tables on Calah with fierce blows.

"I was hoping to conserve a bit more energy," Calah replied, as he took his next attack head on. Calah's hair burst silver as he slammed his fist into Horeb's jaw. Calah too transformed to a Super Human.

"No . . . Super Earthling." Horeb caught himself in the air and angrily looked forward. "You're an Earthling? I thought my race only existed in Universe 8 and 5."

"I guess not," Calah replied. "Super Earthling, eh? In my universe we call it Super Human. All the same though, I am from Planet Earth."

"You and I aren't like the rest however."

"You're nothing like me," Calah replied. "Your power is great, but it doesn't match well against my own."

"You have the second stage, don't you? Why don't you use it?"

"To be honest, I see no need to."

"Oh please . . . At best we'll be equals as we are now. Conserving stamina is wise, but prolonging the fight isn't a way to do that."

"If you insist," Calah replied, immediately jumping to Super Human 2. "Come on."

. . .

Camus slammed his leg into Marisa's head and knocked her onto the ground.

"You're a tough girl, but I'm afraid I'm much stronger." Camus then looked back at Zelgius again. "Hey, why don't you fight me?!"

". . . You're not worth my time," Zelgius replied.

"If he won't fight you," a voice began. "Then I will." Appearing beside Camus was Sirius, a yato warrior from Universe 6.

"Huh, you're a yato?" Camus asked.

"Indeed, the name is Sirius."

"My name is Camus."

"All right . . . Let's go." Sirius lunged forward and so did Camus, the two warriors collided and shook the area around them. Marisa was blown backwards from their power, but only Zelgius' cape blew back. He was unfazed and watched their battle.

"No one worthy yet," Zelgius said.

"Is that true, Sir Zelgius?" Micaiah asked him. "I sense many powerful warriors."

". . . Many are holding back their true power. But we'll see if they can match me."

. . .

"Hey, Liquir," Anubsinth said. "Send in Zelgius will ya!"

"Hmph, Zelgius will fight when he sees fit," Liquir replied. "For now Itsumi and Stefan are more than enough."

. . .

"You're pretty good!" Maskai exclaimed, as he continued his exchanging of attacks with Ryoma.

"That's an interesting katana you have there!" Ryoma replied, as he took note of the dragon symbol embroiled on Maskai's blade.

"Do you like it? Maybe I'll show you it's true potential." Maskai then flung Ryoma away and charged forward. Ryoma dodged his next attack and sliced his stomach. As he passed him, he shot a ki blast into Maskai's back and hit him into the ground.

"Ahahaha! That was pretty good, don't ya think?" Ryoma asked.

"Yeah . . ." Maskai replied standing back up. "A little too good!"

. . .

"All right, try this one!" Jon yelled. He shot into the air and jammed his fist into Gray's face. He then slammed both of his feet into his stomach and bolted him into the ground. "Spirit Blast!!!" Jon launched his attack down on top of Gray.

"Haa!" Gray attempted to freeze his attack, but it failed and bolted down and hit Gray. He realized moments before being hit that Jon wasn't using any demon energy.

"It seems you have this fight handled," Kurama said.

"Hmph, whatever," Hiei said.

"If that's the case," Laxus began, as he appeared in front of them. "Then I'll electrocute your sorry butts for messing with my pal. A clap of lightning then flew down towards the two demons and they quickly dodged it.

. . .

"There's no one to fight," Zez said, sitting on a boulder. "Oh well, it's fun to just watch everyone. I want to fight a girl. Too bad Marisa isn't an enemy."

"I'm no girl," Ethan began, as he flew up and floated in front of Zez. "But I'll gladly take you on." Zez stood up and smiled back at him.

"Heh, all right then. Let's go."

. . .

Raditz and Vegeta stood together and stared at Zelgius from afar.

"I'll take him," Vegeta said.

"Nah, that's okay," Raditz replied. "I will."

"Whatever." The two saiyans then burst into Super Saiyans and flew towards Zelgius. Before they made it far, Zelgius had shot a ki blast that knocked both saiyans backwards far through the air and landing on the ground.

"W-What?" Raditz asked.

"That freak!" Vegeta exclaimed, throwing himself to his feet. "I'll destroy him!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 am

Frog would counter Stefan's strikes, and the two locked their blades.

"For as long as I remember opening thine eyes," Frog replied, "I have been trained in the ways of the blade!" He then jumped back.

He would extend the Masamune up in the air. "With the masamune, I shalt bring honor to Cyrus' name. En guard!" Frog rushed back towards Stefan, and he would try to slash him all over his body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucan was still fighting against Toppo, but, while the fight was somewhat even, Toppo was still the one that had the upper hand.

"Take this!" Lucan rushed towards him, aiming to kick him, but Toppo dodged and appeared behind him.

"Repent, doer of evil!" He grabbed Lucan rather easily as he had mountains for arm, and locked the saiyan in a bear hug.

Lucan yelled from pain. Toppo was still crushing him until he felt something on his feet. He looked down, and saw Mollux's arm.

"What?!" Toppo quickly let go of his hold on Lucan and tried to shake off Mollux's arm from him, however, the namekian was well prepared, his other arm came from the other side and wrapped itself all over the pride trooper's body.

"Let go of me, you fiend!" Toppo cursed as he tried to break free, but to no avail.

"Good!" Elkius exclaimed. He would ready his arm, and it was covered in a somewhat black flame, he would use his shadow based power to inflict more damage to Toppo.

"Eat this, you fat bastard!" He flew straight to him, and Toppo, despite all his best effort, was still hit in the stomach. He fell to his knee as he took the blow, and Mollux removed his arm from him.

Toppo was heavily panting, and Elkius looked down on him. "You know, I could kill you right here and now," He told Toppo, "But I'm not fond of needless killing. Knocking you down should be enough."

He would ready his ombre crusher to take down Toppo, but just as he fired it, Toppo had gotten off the way.

"...Thank you, Dyspo." Toppo thanked Dyspo, as he used his speed powers to quickly get Toppo out of the way.

"Don't mention it, Top, we're allies! Now let's get out of here, and rethink our strategy!"

"Yeah, a tactical retreat would be best...What of Jiren?" He asked Dyspo.

"He ain't faring any better," Dyspo answered, "They've also gotten him on the ropes...Push him a bit farther, and he'll be using it."

"We absolutely cannot let him!" Toppo exclaimed, "Not now, it is too early! Dyspo, if he is any sort of trouble, use your speed to get him off the fight, whether he wants or not."

"Sure, I'll do my best." Dyspo had put Toppo on a spot where he would be safe from the fight for a little bit more time, before heading to where Jiren was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes before Dyspo saved Toppo....

"Hah, top contender for speed?" Dyspo laughed, "If that's the case, then the competition is pathetic. You're light years away from even thinking of it." He pointed at Felix.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you!" Felix readied himself, he was in a stance.

"T-This guy.." Gajeel thought, "Is he that confident? I couldn't scratch the rabbit guy and this guy suddenly claims he can beat him, despite being weaker than me?"

"Here I go!" Felix leapt towards Dyspo, but the pride trooper turned his head. He saw Toppo having trouble.

"We'll settle this later." Dyspo turned back to Felix, and rushed towards Toppo to help him, all the while Gajeel and Felix didn't know what happened.

"W-Where did he go?" Felix asked.

Gajeel looked around, and replied. "He went to save his buddy. So it's just between you and me now."

"...How about we just team up," Felix said. "Everyone else is doing it. Also, I saved you, so you have a debt to owe."

Gajeel looked at him, and scoffed. "Pfeh. Yeah, whatever, I'll help you for now. It's better than getting knocked out."

Namr, was hidden and observing all of this.

"T-This is bad..." He exclaimed. "I need to find Frost and Hit!" He transformed back to his hybrid from and went to search for either one of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pikkon would go for a flurry of fists, but Thouzer was blocking each and everyone of them. He would respond by a headbutt, but Pikkon did the same.

"Hoo!" Thouzer exclaimed, "I'm impressed you can hold out for this long, green man...What's your name? Surely, I must know it."

"Pikkon." Pikkon replied, while shifting to a stance.

Thouzer chuckled. "Behold, Pikkon! You are standing in front of the one and only, The holy emperor, Thouzer himself!" He extended his arms both in a way that reminded of the christ's crucifixion.

"Why don't you use your powers?" Pikkon asked him.

"I could ask the same to you, it's because it is still too early. I am sure you realized that stamina is important in this battle royal."

Pikkon smiled. Even though this man seemed evil to him, He couldn't deny that Thouzer was a formidable combatant. The two then would resume their fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next