Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 am

"I can say the same," Stefan replied. As Frog came at him, Stefan prepared himself for a devastating attack. First he swept his blade horizontally creating a green energy wave that swept forward at Frog. Then he launched forwards and attacked with five fierce strikes. "Astra!"

. . .

"Vegeta wait," Raditz began. "This guy is going to be one of the last fighters standing. This tournament is going to last a long time. We can't use all of our energy right now. Especially if we can't beat him."

"Then who else do we fight?" Vegeta asked him. "All the fodder are fighting each other and the other big shots are getting teamed up on."

"You can fight me," Cabba said, appearing again.

"I already told you to leave," Vegeta replied.

"I'm not going to let Universe 6 down. I'm sorry, Vegeta."

"This time I won't spare you."

"I don't expect you to. Haaa!" Cabba transformed straight to Blue and charged Vegeta. Vegeta instantly went to Blue too and blocked his first attack then kicked him away. There was no way Vegeta could beat him in any lower form. But in an equal form, Cabba was completely outmatched.

. . .

"Quit using this normal power and go all out," Sirius said.

"I can say the same to you," Camus replied. Both of them used their Yato Unlocked. Dark energy surrounded both of them. "What? You were born in the month of August as well? Hahah! This should be good!" The two yato warriors clashed again. Camus slammed his fist into Sirius' jaw knocking him back through the air. The blue haired yato then came shattering forth with a knee to Camus' chest. The two gripped each other's hands and slammed their heads against one another. Neither of them could push the other away, they were completely even. The ground beneath them caved in from their sheer power.

"Boss, now what do you think?" Marisa asked.

"Impressive," Zelgius admitted. "But still not enough. They're both even stronger than those two warriors who turned their hair Blue."

"What?" Marisa asked. "I can't even sense their ki."

Camus suddenly let go of his opponent and the pressure pushed him down. Sirius immediately followed with a finishing blow, but this is what Camus wanted.

"Dark Usagi Fist Barrage!" Camus yelled. His first fist slammed underneath Sirius' chin, stopping him from his first hit and then following after was a series of attacks to Sirius' chest.

. . .

Horeb flew towards Calah and Calah easily dismissed him to the ground. He followed after him and continually dealt heavy blows to Horeb.

"I'm disappointed," Calah said. With a roundhouse kick, he knocked Horeb onto his back. "Is this really all the power you have to offer?"

. . .

"Listen, Kurama," Hiei began. "I'll take care of this lightning guy. You go on."

"Are you sure, Hiei?" Kurama asked. Hiei didn't say another word, but Kurama understood and left.

"Taking me all alone?" Laxus asked. "Well, can't say I'm not insulted."

"Sorry about this," Hiei began. "But I can't promise I won't kill you." Hiei began the fight by slamming into Laxus' chest with a kick and straight after another to his chin. Bouncing off of Laxus, Hiei launched several ki blasts towards him. Laxus plunged forward through the air and grabbed Hiei's face throwing him to the ground.

"Let's see how you like this! Red Lightning!" The name itself was self explanatory, red lightning cracked from Laxus' body and slammed down upon Hiei. "Don't ever underestimate me."

. . .

"P-Pretty good attack," Gray said, standing up.

"Thanks, I guess," Jon replied. "Why don't you just jump off the arena. It's going to be a pain to finish this fight."

"Not likely. Ice-Make wall!" Gray then created an ice wall behind Jon, confusing him.

"What's that for?" Jon asked.

"You'll find out. Ice Devil's Rage!!!" Gray shot a burst of ice energy out of his mouth and Jon quickly evaded upwards. He realized his mistake instantly after jumping and turned his body to block. The wall Gray created came tumbling down on top of him and smashing him to the ground. "To be honest I'm a little surprised you fell for that."

. . .

"Hey," Yamcha said, seeing Kurama.

"Hello?" Kurama replied. "I guess you'll be my opponent?"

"Looks that way."

. . .

Zez had been completely overpowered by Ethan every step of the way.

"What are you anyways?" Zez asked through deep breaths.

"I'm a cyborg and you?"

"A vampire," Zez replied.

"Well then. We're both sort of freaks in our own right. I played the bad guy for a little while, but only because that's what people expected of me. Not all of my comrades trust me yet, but it's more because I did play that part for a while. However, I'll win this tournament for them."

"What will you wish for?"

"Everlasting peace . . . And you?"

"To become mortal," Zez replied. "Being a cyborg, you probably suffer somewhat of a similar fate?"

"Somewhat, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Frog would dodge Stefan's attack, but his five strikes had hit him.

"T-Thou art very good," Frog admitted. "I and thee are the same, born with the blade and will die by it!" He would sweep with his sword, and a giant body of water appeared in the form of a tsunami, This was Frog's move, Water II. It would try to drown Stefan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well," Matt was still sitting by the fight between Laxus and Hiei, Gray and Jon. "Ah, I should have brought tea with me...Such a waste, this sight would have been more enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Android 28 is flying in space
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm

"Freaking crap!" Stefan said as he was swallowed whole by the water. "I wasn't expecting something like this."

. . .

"Huh? Looks like your teammate is in trouble," Ryoma said to Maskai.

"Nonsense," Maskai replied. "He can handle himself. But can you?"

"You haven't thrown anything I can't handle yet."

"Well things are about to change." Maskai closed his eyes and the dragon on his blade began to move.

"Huh, heh is that alive?" Ryoma asked. Maskai then flashed his eyes open and a massive dragon came flying out of his blade.

"Try this, Ryoma!!!"

"Holy frick!" Ryoma flew backwards trying to evade the initial attack, but he was in for an assault of trouble.

. . .

Hiei came up from the rubble and patted his clothing. His shirt was nearly torn completely off.

"H-How in the world did you survive that?" Laxus asked. "That kind of an attack should've finished anyone!"

"Heh, sorry," Hiei replied. "But if that's all you can dish out, I'm afraid you have nothing left in this fight. Allow me to show you a more devastating attack. Haaa!!!" Black and green energy swirled around Hiei as he summoned his next attack, in a single hand he prepared an attack. "Dragon!!!" The intense energy he wielded tore off his shirt and destroyed the ground beneath him. "Of the Darkness Flame!!!" Hiei launched his attack forward plunging into Laxus' gut and knocking him backwards. He sailed backwards all the way out of bounds. Laxus was defeated.

. . .

"Laxus lost?" Gray asked. "Darn it, Hiei was more my opponent."

"It doesn't matter," Jon replied, coming up from the rubble. He wasn't unscathed however. Cuts were all over his body and his clothing was ruined. Jon ripped his shirt off and prepared himself. "You will lose to me."

"I don't know how you're up so quickly, but bring it on."

"Sorry about this, but I'll show you what Divine Energy his capable of." Then, Jon's body grew of a purple aura and he prepared himself to attack.

"What insane energy!"

. . .

Yamcha and Kurama fought with Kurama slightly at the lead.

"You're pretty good!" Yamcha complimented. Kurama swung his whip forward and hit Yamcha's chest, tearing blood from him as well as his purple gi.

"Thank you, but you should leave all the compliments for yourself," Kurama replied. "Your power is astounding."

"I'm afraid to say this, but this isn't even close to my max power," Yamcha replied.

"Oh? Show me more."

"If you insist," Yamcha replied. "Ha!" Yamcha's hair turned silver as he shifted to Super Human.

"Marvelous. Maybe I'll reveal my full power to."

"Please do."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:31 am

Frost noticed Jiren's reaction, "again?" He asked, "have you been overpowered before?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 1:08 pm

"Silence!" Jiren suddenly yelled as he heard Frost. "How bold of you to assume I have been overpowered before! That was in the past!" Jiren's aura would grow stronger, and he grew bulkier.

"T-That's bad!" Rikorro said, he got up and prepared for a fight. Just as he moved, Something speed up by him, It was Dyspo.

"Strength forgives all, even the past." Jiren uttered while still powering up. However, before he could do anything, Dyspo would get him out of the way.

"You!" Jiren shouted at him. "Dyspo, how dare you interfere in my fight?!"

"You can't use it now," Dyspo replied to him. "Leave it for later! Also, whether you like it or not, those are order from Toppo. You're coming back with us."

"Tsk. Just go." Jiren scoffed.

"Not if I have anything to say!" Rikorro stepped in front of Dyspo.

"Get out of the way, Old man! You can't do shi-" A giant buddha hand appeared out of nowhere and tried to slap Dyspo, but he managed to dodge it by the slightest bit.

"W-What the hell?! Who is this old fart?!"

"Oh? You managed to dodge my "greeting attack", you really are fast," Rikkoro was surprised. "However, that was one of my slowest attacks. Here's one of my fastest!"

Before Dyspo even knew it, another giant buddha hand materialized. "N-No choice!" Dyspo activated his ultimate technique, Super Speed Dash, a technique which allows him to multiply his speed thousands of times.

He managed to dodge Rikorro, but yet again, it was narrow. Rikorro attempted to strike him, but Dyspo dodged his attacks and fled from the battlefield.

"This young fellow sure is nimble, huh..Well, they've gone away from now. We'll have to prepare themselves..."

"W-What?" Natsu was surprised by what happened, his eyes then glittered with gold.

"Oi! Old man!" He ran up to Rikorro, his eyes glittering like gold. "Y-You're the coolest old geezer I have ever seen! Please fight with me!"

Rikorro was comically baffled, but he laughed it off. "Haha, sure, that's why we're here. However, let's wait until those guys are out. I wouldn't feel safe fighting with them around."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thou shalt learn to swim in thee battle!" Frog said, seeing Stefan in the body of water. "Water Tornado!" He would swing the masamune, and the water Stefan was in turned into a tornado made of water. It would go to the edge of the arena and dissipate, and if Stefan did nothing, he would be out of bounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyargh!" Erza swung her sword at Ayla, but the cavewoman managed to block it with her bare hands.

"H-How are you so strong?! It's like you don't need any weapon!" Erza exclaimed.

"Ayla fist are stronger than sword! Ayla train very hard, and Ayla become strong! Take this!" She would punch Erza.

"A-Adamantine Armor!" She used her equip spell to don a new set of armor, this one was purely for defense. "Adamantine Barrier!" She guarded herself with two shields.

Ayla hit the shields, and as a result, Erza was sent backwards, but she wasn't thrown very far as she used the friction between her feet and the ground as some sort of brakes.

"Y-You...managed to fissure some of my shield!" Erza exclaimed, indeed, there were some cracks in it. "Only Natsu was able of doing that, and it takes a lot from him to do it...Just who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:00 pm

"Haa!" Stefan's body burst of a purple aura that shattered the water tornado. "You are strong," Stefan said, floating in the air and sheathing his blade. "But I'm afraid I'm stronger." He then placed his hand on his handle and shifted forward. He appeared on the other side of Frog with his Vague Katti out of its sheathe. After attempting a slash that Stefan believed to be capable of defeating Frog he shot a green ki blast at Frog in an attempt to blow him out of bounds.

. . .

Kurama shifted into his next form, Yoko Kurama.

"So you can change your hair silver too?" Yamcha asked. "Well . . . Your form is quite a bit different." Yamcha then shifted to Super Human 2 not sure if he'd be needing it. "All right, round 2."

"I see, not confident in your ability you can beat me with your first level? Well, have at you." The two warriors then flew at each other, continuing their battle.

. . .

Jon launched himself at Gray, knocking him through the air with a single punch. He then followed the ice wizard and shot continual blasts at Gray from below and keeping up the momentum. Gray lifted his body up and shot several attacks at Jon, but Jon dodged and broke through all of them. As they reached the edge of the arena, Jon prepared his final attack.

"Divine Blast!!!" He shot a purple blast forward to finish Gray off.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Before Frog knew it, Stefan had appeared to his side and went for a slash.

"Ah, Looks like 'tis frog lost the battle..." Frog said, as he thought he was going to be defeated. However...

"S-Sire Crono!" Crono had jumped in and blocked Stefan's attack. Crono turned to face Frog. He, at first, had an expressionless face, but then he smiled. He pointed at the masamune.

"T-The masamune...?" Frog asked. "What of it?" Frog wondered for a while, but he realized the answer.

"I see...Thank be to thee, sire Crono."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IRON'S DRAGON ROAR!" a wave of sharp metal shards appeared, intercepting Jon's divine blast. It was Gajeel, and he had arrived to help Gray.

"You're in trouble, Fulbuster. You can't take on this guy alone, let me help you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm..." Matt wondered what to do. "..It's kind of boring writing...Watching them fight just makes me ache for a battle."

A ki blast was headed to him, and Matt dodged.

"Say no more," Felix walked up. "I'm more than happy to give you a fight."

Meanwhile, Pikkon and Thouzer were still fighting, and the two were dead even.

"So, uhm," Mollux asked as he, Lucan, and Elkius were looking at the fight. "Should we jump in and help him? I don't know him very well, but looks like he has a story with you."

"It's not a good one, I'll tell you that," Elkius answered. "I'm conflicted on whether to fight with him or against him."

Lucan however, walked up. "You're gonna help him?" Elkius asked him.

"No, but if he falls, I'll take his place. Despite what he has done, he still is my friend from childhood."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 pm

"Seriously . . ." Stefan said. "Why can't people just let others have their fights."

. . .

"Great, I almost had him," Jon said.

"Thanks for the help," Gray said, wiping blood off his face. "This guy is insane, be careful." Floating up beside Jon was Hiei.

"I already took out one of them," Hiei said. "If we work together, we can take these two out too."

. . .

"All right, Vegeta!" Cabba exclaimed, charging his energy. "Let's see you take on my new ability. Haaaa!!!" A purple aura surrounded Cabba's as he burst forward with an assault.

"Your energy has increased 20 times?!" Vegeta, surprised by this, took the blow and was heavily beaten backwards. Cabba's body couldn't hold this form long, but he believed it'd be enough to defeat Vegeta. "Galick Cannon!" Cabba shot his ki blast forward, knocking Vegeta through the air and skidding across the ground.

"What the heck?!" Raditz said. "I can't believe that just happened."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:39 pm

"Do not be mistaken," Frog replied to Stefan, "'Tis is still the battle between the two of us...However, thanks to sire Crono, This humble frog has breeth new courage."

Frog extended the masamune to the air...and from the sword, erupted an enormous ray of light, it was large and tall enough that it extended to the sky so far, one would think it was infinite.

All of the fighters had stopped, as they witnessed the light.

Eventually, the ray died out, but the sword was shinning. Frog put it in front of him, and he looked at Stefan.

"Time for round two...Be on thine guard, for here I come!" He would leap at Stefan, however, he was much faster and stronger than before, and he went for a slash towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, what was that?!" Gajeel exclaimed, as he saw the light emanating from where Frog stood."Whatever." He didn't stay for too long, as he shifted to his attention to Jon.

"You hurt one of my bud, so now I'm going to make you pay!" Gajeel jumped. In the air, he turned his arm into steel, and extended it towards Jon to try and hit him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm

"Geez!" Stefan said, as he blocked his attacks barely. "Heh, you've gotten quite a bit better somehow."

. . .

"This is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?!" Ryoma asked as he dodged the dragon.

"Not at all!" Maskai replied. Ryoma flew past Stefan and Frog. The dragon then roared a burst of fire forward that would hit both Stefan and Frog if they weren't careful. Stefan barely dodged and fiercely looked a this comrade.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Stefan asked. "I just can't be left alone by outside parties!"

"Hahaha! Sorry!" Ryoma replied, while dodging the blaze of fire. Maskai flew up and joined the three of them. His dragon flew beside him.

"He wasn't talking to you, retard," Maskai said to Ryoma. "Stop complaining Stefan, if you're in my way then I'll cut you down all the same.

"We're allies you idiot," Stefan replied. "Let me remind you our lives are at stake here!"

"Wow, I feel like we're all bonding here," Ryoma said. "Ahahaha! Let's all be friends!"

. . .

"Let me take this guy," Hiei said, shifting in front of Jon. Iron is nothing against fire." Hiei conjured a burst of fire in his hand and shot it forward at Gajeel. Directly, afterwards he unsheathed his blade and bounced forward slicing it at Gajeel.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Frog would use his water technique against the fire, and they both cancelled each other.

He simply stood there, unsure what to do.

Gajeel would dodge the fireball, then turn his hand into steel and blocked Hiei's attack.

"Don't get too cocky," Gajeel replied. "Even the salamander's flames can barely burn through my steel, and your power is like a candle flame compared to him!" He would retaliate with a kick to Hiei's chin.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:42 pm

"Hiei will be fine," Jon said. "Seems this guy is weaker than you." Jon then dashed forward to finish Gray off.

Hiei blocked Gajeel's attack with his sword and swung it horizontally at his head.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 6:00 pm

"Interesting." Frost remarked. He had seen Rikorro's battle with Dypso, and the Pride Troopers desperate escape from the battle. The old man's attacks were rather impressive, and yet... it bothered Frost. "That Pride Trooper... Dypso, will have to be taken out" He said to himself.

Crono and Natsu had left. Crono off to aid his own team, Frost reckoned that his own team were competent enough for him to not take charge yet. Natsu himself had scampered over to Rikorro, and practically begged to fight him with the silliest expression on his face. Natsu was like a child, the sight brought a warm smile to Frost's scarred and hideous face, it reminded the saint of fond memories with a particular childish friend of his.

Yet this was no time for the embrace of better times. Frost marched towards Rikorro, "it's been a long time, and I haven't had much time to discuss matters with you, Rikorro." He introduced cooly.

Hit was somewhere in the tournament, he was doing the thing.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 7:20 am

"Ah, Frost, it really has been a long time! I forgot the last time we met..." Rikorro teared up, again, because he remembered he was old of age.

He then shifted into a serious face. "Very well, let us discuss matters, then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namr had spotted where Hit was doing the thing, and went to him. "Hey, you were the guy with that guy from universe 6, right?..Say, let's start fighting as a team."

Gajeel swiftly dodged Hiei's attack, and did a back handspring to get away.

"That was a close one, you almost got me!" Gajeel would turn his arm into a steel rod, and extended it towards Hiei in hopes of attacking him.

"YE SCALLYWAG!" Anne bonny yelled as Itsumi was deflecting her bullets, "I can't hit ye, when I can, ye deflect my attacks?!"

"Sorry," Itsumi bluntly replied with no emotions whatsoever, "I'm not going to do you any favors."

"Ngah, who cares!" Anne tossed her weapon away as she ran out of bullets. She, using her ki, then materialized a gun, an assault rifle one.

"Why don't ye just drop dead?!" She would shoot at Itsumi. The maiden hastily dodged, but the pirate would follow her trail by pointing wherever she went.

"Why don't ye try that fancy trick of yours?! The one where you become a ghost?!"

"I don't need it to beat you!" Itsumi replied, however, she didn't want Bonny to know that her ability has a time limit. Instead, she would try to use that weakness as something to taunt Anne, in the hopes of forcing her to make a rash move.

"Eek! They definitely aren't girls!" Pear claimed, she was hiding behind a rock. She knew she stood no chance against either of them, so she had decided to wait until one of them knocks the other, before she defeats the remaining one as they would most likely be tired from the fight.

She then saw Pikkon and Thouzer fighting, and Lucan was striding to Thouzer's side.

"G-Going to help him?! No, I won't let that!" She appeared in front of Lucan.

"If you think I'm going to let you go over and aid him, you're wrong!" She said to him.

"I'm not going to help him though," Lucan replied. "He hates when someone jumps in their fight, and I can respect that despite him not being the best of people...

However," He glared at Pear, "If you're going to help the green guy, then I'll be the one to prevent that from happening."

"Buh, This is difficult...What to do?" Pear put her finger on her chin. "Say! I know what to do! Fight me!"

Lucan was kind of surprised, he knew he was going to fight her but he didn't expect she would ask him. He shrugged and replied "Okay."

The two then jumped backwards, stared at each other, before rushing and starting their fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next