Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:31 am

"Yeah." He remarked, "that much should be obvious out here." His eyes narrowed when he saw Papaya's tear stained eyes. "Pops!" He raised his voice a bit, perhaps in concern, "are you alright?"

"She's the queen!" Papaya shouted back to 30, "these are tears of joy!"

"Well..." 30 trailed off, "I thought she died."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:40 am

Clementine would be thinking about the situation.

"You're a neo saiyan?" She asked 30. "And you must be Papaya's son...Just what is happening here?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:44 am

"No." His brows crinkled up, "pardon me, queen Clementine, but I'm an android."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:49 am

"If you say so," Clementine replied to him. "Well, we should head into a house," Clementine said as she looked up and saw that it was getting dark. "Then we'll have a talk, Papaya. I need you to tell me everything you know."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am

"There aren't that many more," Raditz said. "Keep going!" Yamcha meanwhile let down some of the crosses and freed them.

"You guys are in bad shape, I'll be right back," Yamcha said. He used instant transmission to bring all of them to Kami's Lookout.

"Yamcha?" Kami asked. "I'm not sure this is a battle we can win."

"Don't worry about it," Yamcha replied. "We can." Yamcha quickly teleported to Korin's Tower and back with senzu beans. He gave it to all who were crucified, healing them.

"Dad, let me come with you," Trunks said. "I know I lost, but that Bloodman guy was insane."

"I know, I couldn't beat him on my own either. Unfortunately, all of you guys can't contend. I might grab Ryoma and bring him to the lookout."

"That's probably a good idea," Mitsu said, who was with them alongside Raimu. "But Raimu and I want to fight too."

"Hm, I'm not going to say we don't need all the fighters we can get. Because we do. All right, you two can come. I'm sorry Trunks, but stay here with the others please."

"No," Trunks replied. "I fought with Lex and Beat in the final battle against Majin Buu or have you forgotten? I have as much right as anyone, if not more."

"All right," Yamcha replied.

"Then there's no reason for me not to come too," Beat said. Yamcha then firmly looked at Kakarot and Vegeta Jr.

"Don't even think about asking," Yamcha said.

"R-Right," they replied. The warriors then teleported back to the battle and continued fighting the demons.

. . .

Richarz moved his hand of ki to block the cards and left himself wide open. Maskai flew forward, slicing his body in half then Zez's hand of ki punched a hole through Richarz's chest.

"Heh, fools. I can only regenerate." So he thought, his eyes then took notice of above where Jon stood with a massive ball of ki over his head.

"Sorry, but you can't regenerate after being hit from my energy, remember?" Jon asked. "Divine Bomb!!" Jon launched his massive attack downwards, swallowing the vampire lord whole. Zez closed his eyes and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:36 pm

"Darn," Felix said, "Even though their leader was killed, they still attack us! I expected them to run away with their tails between their legs."

Felix would continue fending off, however, he would start to pant at the burden. A demon appeared behind him and pierced his body with its tail.

"Gyahahah! Now I will tear you-" The demon was abruptly killed by Pikkon who had arrived.

"Are you alright?" Pikkon looked over at Felix, "Let me see your wound." Felix would show him his wound, it was a small scar near to where his heart was. Felix was lucky or else the demon would have pierced through his heart.

"...This isn't so bad...But you will have trouble fighting," Pikkon told him. He would put his palm over where the scar was, and he widened his eyes.

A small fire appeared over the wound, but surprisingly, Felix would feel nothing.

"Your wound will heal faster with this, still, you should try to hide for the time being. Don't try and fight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that's that," Itsumi said. "So what now? I imagine he isn't the last one. Maybe a couple of his friends will try to avenge him....Oh right, the demons."

Itsumi hovered above the demon army, and she would strike them with a gigantic yin yang orb, it was big enough to take out most, if not, all of the army.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well," Elkius said as he looked down on Mollux and Lucan who were on the ground, desperately struggling for survival as they were heavily breathing. "...It's good we're back in duwang. Naya should be around, she can take care of them."

He would enter the late Rikorro's house. "Uncle E-Elkius?" Naya asked as she saw him enter the house, carrying Mollux and Lucan.

"T-These are Mr. Lucan and Mr. Mollux, why are they unconscious...W-Where's dad?" She asked about Rikorro, and Elkius gave a solemn look.

"I hate to say it, even more to you, but he's gone. He's dead, he died in the tournament."

"W-What?" Naya fell to her knees as tears started to burst from her eyes. "T-This can't be! Dad can't be beat, I refuse to believe that!"

"...Grow up, kid," Elkius said emotionlessly, "Your dad was strong but he wasn't invincible. Nobody is immortal," He told her, "Everything is destined to end one day, and you need to learn this. He died loving what he did, and I'm sure he thought about you in his last moments.

He wants you to grow up and stop depending on him, and this is the perfect occasion." Elkius would drop Lucan and Mollux, who now, were unconscious, into the ground.

"Try to take care of them and stay from harm as far as you can." Elkius then exited through the door to meet up with everyone else. Naya would stare at the door, tears still flowing through her face but with a still expression.

He would come back quietly, and Thouzer chuckled. "Oh, Elkius, how cruel of you," He mockingly spoke, "How can you go ahead and crush the worldview of an innocent little girl?"

"...Shut up," Elkius replied to Thouzer, "I know she can handle it well. And frankly, this will be where she'll jump from a snot-nosed brat into an adult."

Elkius then suddenly turned to a direction as he felt something was coming towards them.

"...I sense multiple shadows coming towards us," He told the group, "Be on your guard, someone or something is coming. And it's not going to be good news."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 pm

"Do you need a senzu bean?" Yamcha asked Felix, showing off the bag in his hand. "We have a few left."

Vegeta and Raditz rushed up to the rest of the Demon Army and prepared an attack.

"Gamma Burst Flash!!!"

"Tuesday Wave!!" Their attacks obliterated the rest of the army.

"Glad that's done and over with," Ethan said. "It didn't seem like Bloodman was a demon lord though, so that's concerning."

"Yeah, the ki we felt after the tournament was far worse," Camus said.

. . .

And with that the demon army was obliterated.

"Good work everyone," Marisa said. "Hm, now what?"

. . .

"How much longer do you even have left here, Thouzer?" Cale asked him. "Huh, great. Several?"

. . .

"Oh my, Jon is so adorable," Marax said. She sat in her newly formed castle in Universe 8, watching the warriors in her crystal ball. "Maybe I can win him over like his mother did with his father."

"That's doubtful," the Demon Priest said, suddenly appearing. Beside him was Calah whose appearance had changed. His long hair was now slicked back and he wore a new black outfit, still the black wings sprouted out of his back.

"Huh, why are you here, Demon Priest?" Marax asked. "Is this fine young man going to help me?"

"No," the Demon Priest replied. "But do you want help? I can send you Zelgius, Stefan, or Micaiah?"

"Hmm, no thank you. It'll be more fun to have them all to myself. Seems Richarz couldn't even take one of them out."

"Really? I thought without Zelgius and Stefan they'd lose a few by now."

"It's all because of Jon!" she exclaimed, somewhat angrily. "His attacks wouldn't let Richarz regenerate, that's his whole gimmick. I mean, what good is a vampire if they can't regenerate?"

"I see your point . . . Well, if you won't be needing any assistance. I'll be on my way." The Grand Priest and Calah then disappeared.

"Lady Marax," a demon said, heading into her room.

"Ah yes, you've returned, Necromancer. Tell me, is everything ready?"

"Indeed," he replied.

"Good . . . Ohh, Jon. This will be delightful."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:38 pm

"No, I'll be fine," Felix told Yamcha, "Pikkon will help me regenerate using his power. But thanks for the offer."

"...I have a feeling we only survived the first wave," Pikkon said, "There will probably be someone even stronger than Bloodman showing up."

"We should try to find where that demon lord is." Itsumi replied.Then she turned to Jon.

"One of them knew who you were or at least seemed to. Tell me, what do you and her have in common?" She asked him.

"I do not bother myself with such useless and lowly details," Thouzer replied to Cale. "Although, I'd estimate I have more than fifteen hours left. But it does not matter, since the angel who brought me turned against you."

"Shh, be quiet," Elkius said, "They're coming closer."

Indeed he was right, there was an army of demons, on land and on air, coming towards them. Eventually, they were just in front of the group.

"Heya folks!" The commander said. He looked like a heavy metal band group singer:
Spoiler:

"So what's rockin', folks?! You must be the ones they've dispatched me to take care of!"

"...What's with the guy," Elkius said. "His design is pushing me closer to the edge."

"Ey, give me my guitar," The commandant ordered. "Uhm, It's in your pocket, boss." One of the demons said.

"Oh, right!" He materialized an electric guitar out of fire, and he would play a face melter.

"Ouch!" Thouzer put his palms on his ear, but Elkius kinda stood there, even smiling.

"W-What horrendous music," Thouzer exclaimed. "I would not even call it music but random noises."

"I liked it," Elkius said to Thouzer. "I mean what do you want? Something that has an endlessly and boring beat pattern and rhyming lyrics?"

"...That sounds even worse." The holy emperor was disgusted at such idea.

"Alright, You know what time it is! It's time for Dio's show," Dio did the devil hand gesture and extended it towards the sky, "HEAVEN OR HELL?! LET'S ROCK!"

With this, the fight against Universe 6 warriors and the demon army would start.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 pm

"Yeah, this isn't going to be fun," Ethan said.

"Hey, where's Lex?" Raditz asked. "Was he one of the ones crucified?"

. . .

"Nothing really," Jon replied. "She was just present when I killed my mother, Lust. Marax was a demon who served her. I guess she has it out for me. She wasn't that strong when I met her, I don't understand how she got so much more powerful."

. . .

"No, I don't think you get it," Cale replied to Thouzer. "Your body will become immobile after your time is up. Your soul could get destroyed permanently. It's not good if you don't have a way to get back to Hell and I don't know any methods of bringing you back to life in this Universe."

". . . This guy looks annoying," Sirius said.

. . .

Orobas' lifted his blue hand destroying the demon in front of him.

"I never want to hear a disappointing report again," he said.

"Troubles?" The Demon Priest asked, appearing beside him.

"Demon Priest, what can I do for you?"

"Kill the Universe 6 warriors for one . . . Would you like assistance from Zelgius, Micaiah, or Stefan?"

"Stefan is that lion, right?" Orobas asked. "All right, give me him." The Demon Priest snapped his fingers and the massive green lion appeared before him.

"Then I'll leave you to it." The Demon Priest then disappeared.

"Do you talk?" Orobas asked.

". . ."

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 2:34 pm

"Now that you mention him," Pear wondered, "I left him with queen Clementine on the hospital...He shouldn't be in west city...But I can't sense both of their kis!"

"W-what's going on?!" She continued to ask herself, before flying off to where the hospital was.

"Well," Pikkon said, "I don't know who this Lex fellow is, other than what I heard from Goji."

"I know him," Felix replied. "Let's see if Raditz is right." Felix and Pikkon then would search for Lex who could be crucified, freeing people in the process.

A few minutes later, she would reach it. It was a hospital in East City, and it had the same sight as West City did...maybe even worse. There were corpses filling the street. Thankfully, there were only low level demon soldiers so Pear was easily able to get through them.

"I-I think this was the room.." She entered Lex's room, but she found nothing. "W-What...? Where is Queen Clementine?!"

"That demon priest must have done something," Itsumi said, "No doubt."

Thouzer would get frozen at what Cale said, he did not expect it. But still, he grinned as something formed in his head.

"You don't say..." He uttered.

"I don't mind if a piece of trash like you died," Elkius replied, "But only after you help us taking care of these guys! You will redeem yourself." Elkius then rushed towards the demons, and he began taking down one by one.

"Hmpf." Thouzer scoffed, before turning into his phoenix form. He would radiate immense heat which took care a lot of demons.

"OOOOH!" Dio would play a heavy metal riff with his guitar, "Is it me or is hot in here?! But not as hot as my passion for music, baby!"

From Dio's guitar, a ki blast emerged, and it went towards the group.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:02 pm

"I don't get it, where is he?" Yamcha asked.

"You don't think he could have been . . . killed, do you?" Ethan asked.

"Lex? Not a chance!"

. . .

"In any case," Jon began. "We should leave and try and find her. The Demon Realm has merged with the realm of the living. So we don't have to worry about finding the Demon Realm, since we're technically in it."

"Even with that said," Hiei began. "The entire universe merged with it, we have no idea what planet she is on."

"No, I disagree," Jon replied. "I'm sure she's here. Marax wants us to find her." Suddenly all of them sensed a massive burst of ki in the direction behind them, almost as to confirm what they said. Which is exactly Marax's intention. "There, that is definitely Marax. We just have to head to her."

. . .

"Gah, you're freaking annoying pal!" Cale exclaimed. He transformed to his max and flew forwards shooting a ki blast at him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Pear would search everywhere in West City, free up every crucified member, but none of them looked like Clementine or Lex.

"..." She would fly back to West City in a matter of few minutes. She landed in front of the group.

"No luck," She told them, "Neither queen Clementine nor Lex are there...But deep within my heart...I know that they couldn't have been beaten or killed."

"No luck on our side, too." Felix and Pikkon returned. "I am sure we freed up every single crucified person, and none of them were Lex or Clementine. We couldn't find their corpses too, just...what the hell is happening?"

"We can wonder about them later," Pikkon said. "We should try to prepare ourselves for the upcoming battle with the demon lord."

Itsumi would sense the ki, and a sweat trickled down her face. "...But can we win against something like that," she asked. "That burst of ki was stronger than your boss even without the armor....Oh okay, let's go."

"Ow!" Dio would get hit by the ki blast, but he got up. "Oooooh!" He would play another metal riff.

"How will this man face God's judgement? A truly wonderful tale of him opposing divine adversity!"

"Metal for lyfe, baby!" He would headbang, and his guitar shot a wave towards Cale as he was coming towards him.

"You know," Elkius said as he was fighting demons, "This guy has talent, I wouldn't mind going to his concert. It's a shame he's a demon working for other demons that want to destroy the universes."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:22 pm

"Darn it," Yamcha said. "Well, how are we going to find the Demon Lord?"

. . .

"I know," Jon replied. "But what else can we do?"

"We don't have any other choice," Liquir said. "But I might be our only option of defeating her. While Jon's attacks are more effective against demons than any of us. I can destroy anything. I believe the Demon Priest made a mistake by not killing us destroyers."

. . .

"This isn't really the time for that, is it?" Cabba asked Elkius.

"No, it isn't!!" Cale replied angrily as he was shot backwards by Dio. "This guy is freaking annoying!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:40 pm

"Uh, I don't know," Felix said. "In all likelihood, it's probably going to be them who's going to find us."

"...These demon lords aren't something to scoff at," Pikkon said. "We should be using the time to our advantage..Have you sensed their kis? My head hurt just from trying to do so."

"Hakai?" Itsumi asked Liquiir, "Would it work against such beings? I'm pretty sure the demon priest accounted for it, if he let the destroyers alive."

"I second the destroyer," Thouzer said as he was fighting in the air against some demons, and he burned some of them to a crisp, "I am not a fan of his music."

"Oooh! That hurt, baby! more than love would!" Dio, again, played a riff with his guitar and shot ki waves at Cale and Thouzer, which the emperor barely managed to dodge.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:55 pm

"To be completely honest, I'm trying not to sense their ki," Yamcha admitted.

"I don't understand," Ethan replied. "Maybe it's because I'm an android, but it doesn't bother me at all.

. . .

". . . You could be right," Liquir replied.

"But at the same time," Kurama began. "I feel the Demon Priest almost wants us to kill his Demon Lords and go to him. Why else give us the actual knowledge of knowing how to stop the Demon Realm merging and a way to get to him. As long as we're not fighting an immortal, I think hakai could work. It's a possibility that the Demon Priest is counting on it."

"This is all a game to him," Hiei replied. "So, I don't know either way. I think if we kill his demon lords, he'll be happy and vice versa."

"You may be right, Hiei," Kurama replied.

. . .

Cale dodged backwards and went beside Thouzer.

"You want to play with music?!" Cale asked. "Then fine! All right Thouzer, let's him with our best shot and fire away!" (No Cale, succumbed!) Cale threw a massive ki blast out of his hands at Dio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next