Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:06 pm

"Well, what do we do now?" Pear asked. "Should we try to find where Lex and Queen Clementine are, or should we search for the demon lord, instead?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...What I can say is," Itsumi said, "There won't be something good coming out of any situations."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, I've had enough of this!" Elkius flew over the demons. "Dark hole!"

Suddenly, on the ground, there would be a vortex of shadow appearing in the midst of the demons. Being somewhat of a gravitational pull, the demons would find themselves pulled into it.

As they reached it, they disappeared. Moments after, they would come out of the ground, completely broken and mangled, as the attack had twisted their shadow.

"Ombre crusher!" Elkius used his signature technique on them, it killed them.

"Very well," Thouzer replied to Cale. He would turn into his phoenix form, and from his mouth, a powerful ki blast emerged and fused with Cale's.

"Oh yeah," Dio yelled, "That's hot! But is it more than my passion?! This is a battle of men! OOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Dio would play another riff, except this one was more violent and intense then the others.

Then, a gigantic ki ball appeared from above him, and it went to clash with Thouzer's and Cale's attack.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:11 pm

"Well, if the demon lord will find us anyways," Raditz began. "Maybe we should go and find Lex and Clementine."

"Or we could split into two groups?" Vegeta suggested.

"That doesn't seem like the best idea considering what kind of opponents we're dealing with," Camus said.

. . .

"That's for sure," Jon replied. "But we need to try, no, let's go kill Marax!"

. . .

"What the?" Cale exclaimed. "Gah, this guy, I . . . I can't stand him!!!" Cale pushed more power forward trying to kill the demon.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Turnabout Terror wrote:
"If you say so," Clementine replied to him. "Well, we should head into a house," Clementine said as she looked up and saw that it was getting dark. "Then we'll have a talk, Papaya. I need you to tell me everything you know."

"Sure, I'll go tell the boss you're here. I'm sure he'll be interested in your presence." 30 turned around and begin to walk out. She had to be powerful to have killed 29, he mused, what did this foretell?

"At once! My queen!" Papaya rushed back into the house to prepare a meal. His grandson rolled his eyes and followed him inside. All the while the sun began to hang low in the sky.

"I've decided I'll hang back for the time being." 17 said, "18 convinced me. Now then, the Red Ribbon hospital is located in the south eastern part of Frui city," he began to instruct, "it's as big as a city block, and it's got the logo inscribed on it, I recommend asking around there for Gero's whereabouts."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:39 pm

"It will be hard finding them," Pikkon said, "They could be anywhere on the universe...or maybe even outside."

"Nah, don't be silly," Felix replied. "They have to be somewhere."

"Ok, so what are we standing around for? Let's go." Itsumi said, she would wait for the others.

"Gwah, I share your opinion!" Thouzer yelled, it was obvious he was getting irritated by Dio. He would pour more power into his blast.

"Oh no! I have sold myself to the devil and lost against God!" Dio said as he found his attack pushed back. "This is, one last serenade.." He played a rather sad riff, before the attack swallowed him whole and a large explosion resulted. It would take a large amount of the army too.

"Oh no.." Dio weakly uttered as he was on the ground. Only his upper body was left, everything else was blown away.

Thouzer approached him, and he looked at Dio, and he wondered for a bit.

"Yes, this will do." He would fire a strange ray at Dio.

However, the demon opened his eyes fully, and his guitar materialized. "I won't go down the path of hell alone!" With the last remnant of his strength, he would play a metal riff.

Suddenly, the remaining demons grew larger and stronger. "Go my crazies!" This was his last words.

"...Oh, so they got stronger," Elkius said. "Well, what do we do now?"

Clementine would follow Papaya, but not without turning around to look at 30 while he was walking away. "...What a strange man." She said.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm

“Maybe all three of you should for now.” 28 said to Abra, 17, and 18. “I’ll scout ahead and see what’s going on. If I need help, I’ll send a signal. Look for a large ki blast directly into the air, that’ll be it.” 28 then made his way to the ships exit. “Keep the girls safe 17.” He said in a serious tone.

With that, 28 left the octillery express and began making his way to the city. After awhile of flying, he came across the outskirts of the city, then making his way to the hospital. “Well, that’s gotta be it. I’d recognize that logo anywhere.” 28 said. He went to look at the one on his shirt but, his clothes had been stained almost entirely pink at this point, making it unseeable. “Huh, maybe that’ll be for the best.”

28 landed in front of the hospital and walked inside. He made his way to the first person he saw, an alien doctor in the typical doctors outfit, this one having the RR logo on it though. “Hey doc. Where can I find the guy who made that logo on your shirt?” 28 asked rather directly.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:04 pm

". . . All right, then what are we doing?" Ethan asked, we need to decide.

"Well hold up just one second," Yamcha began. "Pikkon, don't forget you only have a limited amount of time left. Eventually we'll have to take you back to Baba."

. . .

And the Universe 8 warriors flew off towards Marax.

. . .

"Simple," Sirius said. "We blast them away." He then began shooting ki blasts at them.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 pm

"Who are you?" The alien doctor asked suddenly, as she was confronted by this strange man "what do you want here? Are you looking for a treatment?"

The lounge room of the house was small, and homely, and had a spartan look. The only objects of furniture inside of it was a table, and 4 chairs. The grandson already sat on one. Papaya was busy laying mats on the table, and whisking roasted dismissing chicken on plates made of tree bark onto the table.

"Make yourself at home! My queen!."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:20 pm

"...I have forgotten about it," Pikkon told Yamcha. "...No choice but to search for the demon lord."

"How are you going to find them," Felix asked, "We have no idea where they are."

The demons easily swat Sirius attack.

"What?!" Elkius exclaimed, but then a demon appeared next to him and smacked him into the ground. However, Elkius managed to soften his land. "T-They're much stronger than before!"

Thouzer looked at the demons, he then turned towards Dio's corpse...Which dissipated into light particles, and they attached themselves to Thouzer. The holy emperor would glow brightly, and his halo disappeared.

This was a hidden ability of Phoenix Dynasty, "Feather of a phoenix", by implanting some of his ki into an enemy, Thouzer can sacrifice their life to get his own back. In the process, he also gets a decent portion of said enemy's strength. There are some conditions, however, one being that the enemy has to be extremely close to death; by close to death means that within five minutes, they should see their lives ending.

"Yes! I feel reborn, better than ever!" Thouzer clenched his fists, much like the phoenix, Thouzer rose from his ashes even stronger.

"Now then," He turned towards the legion of demons, and he appeared among them, they could barely react to him. "Here's a gift from the holier emperor!"

He turned into his phoenix form, and the heat he radiated was more intense than before. The demons would melt in literal seconds. However, some of the resilient ones were still alive, but only a small number.

"Very well." Clementine sat on a chair. She would grab some parts of the chicken and started eating.

"So, you still haven't told me everything you know. Please do, this is a perfect occasion for doing so."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:29 pm

"If they're on Earth, perhaps we could ask Kami?" Yamcha suggested.

. . .

"What the?" Cale said shocked at Thouzer's ability. "Heh, so you're back to life?" Cale then flew forward towards the remaining demons and raised his hand. "Hakai." Destroying the rest of them.

. . .

"Hmm, Dio is dead," Orobas said. He placed his palm on his face beneath his two horns then looked forward. "Imbeciles, not a single demon is worthy to serve under me. I have no choice but to eradicate these humans myself." Orobas then snapped his finger and a demon came to him. "Immediately rush to these warriors and give them this." He handed the demon a letter. "I might as well make this as entertaining as possible."

"Yes, Lord Orobas." And the demon left to deliver the letter.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:37 pm

"Not a bad idea," Felix said. "If Kami doesn't find them it's safe to say they aren't on Earth. Let's go!"

The universe 7 warriors would then fly towards Kami's lookout.

"Yes, better than ever," Thouzer said as he looked at his arm, smirking. "The emperor is no longer dead!"

Elkius was concerned about this. "Tch, he was already trouble before now he's even stronger...But at the same time, he's become a better ally."

Then a demon appeared. "W-who the hell?!" Elkius readied himself as the demon Orobas sent appeared. Thouzer would do the same.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Yamcha used his IT to bring all of the warriors to Kami's Lookout after that was said. After explaining the situation, Kami responded with the answer they didn't want to hear.

"I couldn't tell you," Kami said. "I don't see them anywhere on this planet. They may be on a different planet."

"Well that's just great," Ethan said. "Where do we even begin?"

"We could always use the Dragon Balls?" Yamcha suggested.

. . .

"I'm just glad I don't have to worry now," Cale said in response to Thouzer's resurrection. Th demon then came with letter in hand.

"P-Please don't kill me, I'm just a messenger," the green demon said. He threw the letter to them at some distance, scared he was going to get killed. He then took off as fast as he came.

"Good grief," Cale said, catching the letter. "They're the ones trying to kill us." He then opened the letter and read it.

"Dear Warriors,

I invite all of you to my palace where I will have a tournament of sorts set up for all of you. If you make it far enough, you may even get to fight me. Follow my minion that ran away by now and be sure to kill him once you reach my palace.

Sincerely, Demon Lord, Orobas
"

"This guy is a serious freak," Cale said. "But looks like we know where Orobas is at least." The Universe 6 warriors then flew after the demon.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:12 pm

"Are they even here?" Felix asked. "It would be a good idea to use them, but something tells me they're not here."

"We'll just have to try." Pikkon replied.

"A tournament, again?" Elkius asked. "What is it with tournaments these days...? It doesn't matter, let's go."

Meanwhile, Naya who had been watching them for afar, would also follow them. She had been seeing the demon army fight and something deep within her awoke...something dark.

"Hm, Bloodman is dead, so what do I do now?" Gomory asked herself. "Eh, It's boring sitting around here. I'll go roam the universe since it's my personal backyard now!"

With this, she took off the planet she had been standing off into outer space.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:16 pm

"I don't see why they wouldn't be?" Yamcha said.

"They certainly are here," Kami replied. "But there is something disturbing about them. I wouldn't dare try and collect them."

"I-I see," Yamcha replied. "What then? Do we wait?"

. . .

The Universe 8 warriors arrived to Marax's palace.

"So, this is it?" Maskai asked.

"Yeah," Jon replied. "That energy, is undoubtedly Marax's."

"Ugh, it's giving me an awful headache," Marisa said.

"Ah, you humans probably can't stand to be this close to such horrible demonic power," Kurama said. "To be honest, it bothers even me a little."

"Let's go in," Jon said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:20 pm

"W-What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"These dragon balls, what are they? That's the first time I heard of them." Pikkon said.

"It also doesn't bother because I have the protection of some gods," Itsumi replied, "But even then, I know it reeks of sheer evil. Let's end this."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:26 pm

“I just told you what I’m looking for :wheretheheavenat:” 28 said to the alien doctor. “The man who made this hospital, Dr. Gero, where is he? I’m an old friend of his and would like to pay him a visit.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next