Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:34 pm

"Interesting, you must be 28, the Fingerer." A youthful voiced resounded behind 28. It belonged to a smaller, yet almost identical copy of Zucc-Zucc. However, he wore track suit pants, with a slit at the back to allow his tail to move, and a t shirt with a picture of Pikachu on it.

"My name's 31. Don't worry Miss, 28 wouldn't hurt a fly." He reassured the nurse, "but to be honest there was a bit of sarcasm in that sentence of mine."

"After the fall of Planet Nappa 1, there was still quite a large amount of Neo Saiyans on other worlds." Papaya explained to Clem, "however, the ruler of the universe, the one who had felled Nappa and our home world, feared the potential of the Neo Saiyans and devised a plan to eliminate us." Papaya explained to Clem.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 pm

28 quickly turned his head to the voice behind him and said, “You sure about that? Comments like that tend to make me want to do more than just hurt something.”

He approached the new person in front of him and said, “How about you start telling me where he is then, since you seem to know me. I’d be more than happy to tear that head off of yours and find the data myself though.” 28 said, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 6:49 pm

"...Zucc Zucc, would that be his name?" Clementine asked. "Wasn't he with Frui though? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 8:53 pm

"There is something evil about them," Kami replied. "It may have something to do with the merging of the Demon Realm. But right now, my power isn't connected to them. I fear it is impossible for any other wises but impure ones to come out of those balls at the moment. Not even I could reverse the power if I had them at this moment."

. . .

The Universe 8 warriors walked into the palace of Marax and it wouldn't be long until they saw the woman laying a pink colored futon naked. The room was a dark pink with colorful lights flying all around. It seemed like a whore house within.

"Ohhh, Jon-dear," Marax said, her eyes rolling back as she spoke. "It turns me on so hard that you would come to visit me. I want you to hit me with one of your hardest attacks. Girls, make sure you take good care of our guests. Several naked demons came and rubbed up against the male warriors except for Jon.

"Hmph, this is nothing new," Jon said. Hiei then stuck his blade in the throat of the demon next to him, Maskai doing the same. Kurama, Liquir, and Zez easily dealt with one each with a ki blast. "Did you really think that tactic would work on our group?" Marax sat up and smiled at Jon.

"Oh, Jon-dear. You're so cute when you talk tough. Why don't you loosen up? I'll kill your friends and you and I can just love each other for eternity. You can't tell me it's not a tempting offer? Hmm, what do you say? I forgive you for killing your mother."

"Do you ever shut up?" Jon replied. "You just need to die." Jon shot a Spirit Blast at her, but she easily flicked it away with the back of her hand.

"Ohh well, I'll just have to do it the hard way. Please don't be too rough." She snapped her fingers and the futon turned into a chair. She crossed her legs and rested her face on her hand. "Come to me."

"I intend to!"

. . .

The Universe 6 warriors made it to Orobas' palace, however they didn't kill the demon like Orobas requested. As they made their way in there was a massive crowd of demons in stands and in front a large gray arena.

"I'm sick and tired of all these tournaments," Cale said.

"Welcome, foolish warriors," Orobas said. He sat at the top of a staircase on a throne. Beside him was Stefan, still as a lion. "Heh, one at a time you will fight against my warriors."

"We're not playing your games, Orobas," Cale replied.

"Hm? You dare defy my entertainment?!" He shot a ki blast from his finger, blowing a hole through Cabba's chest.

"Gah!" Cabba fell to one knee, immediately coughing out blood.

"Cabba!" Cale turned back forwards and Stefan came flying down roaring. His roar would throw the warriors backwards and cause the exit to cave in. "N-No way! His ki is insane! He's way stronger than he ever was as a human."

"Stefan, kill them," Orobas said.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:35 am

31's hands moved to his hips, and he cocked his head slightly to the right. "Oh really?" 31 smiled after 28's remark, but it wasn't friendly. "I was gonna explain it to you, but after that... well, maybe I'll slap you around a bit for that. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Papaya opened his mouth to answer her question, but there was a light knock on the door. By now the sun had completely dipped below the horizon, and a true night had swallowed the entire world. The door to this house was solid wood, so they could not see who the visitor was. However, Papaya, and his grandson, they did not seem to be surprised by the knock.

"Come in," Papaya shouted. The door slowly opened after he was allowed into the house, and an elderly figure stepped into the house, he had to bend over to reach through the doorway. The figure had tanned skin, and wrinkles that were like ravines. He did not hunch, instead he stood proud and tall for his height. His moustache was cropped, no more than stubble. And his eyes were a sharp blue.

"Why, I did not expect any new visitors." He said in a clipped and deep voice, "I had to greet them for myself."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:44 am

28 wasted no time in launching his first attack against the android. Without any warning, he extend his arms outwards with both palms facing 31, letting loose a wild blast of energy, ranging 2-3 feet in diameter and resmebling a reddish white lighting bolt.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:07 am

The blasts just harmlessly bounced off of 31, and began to wreck damage in the front area of the hospital. It was carnage. "Oh." 31 said as he realised the mayhem his and 28's duel would cause. Quickly he stepped forward, and would attempt to grab 28 by the neck and throw him to the moon. The force of which would leave a nice crater to dot the face of it.

If it succeeded, 31 would jump through the hole 28's ascent had made, and throw his knee forward. As he was soaring to the moon, he would attempt to knee the spot where 28 lay. Which also would leave the moon an even larger crater.

Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:12 am

28 was thrown to the moon. As he landed, he thought to himself, “Well that’s new I guess.” He then saw 31 charging forward at him with a knee. He managed to lift both arms and counter it but, the force of it sent his hands upwards and him deeper into the surface than he already was. “Alright, lets see if I can do this manually.” 28 said.

28 began raising his power level immensely, pushing himself past his normal limits and into his Omega mode. The ground around him pushed even farther down as his transformation took place, causing a mini crater inside the crater where 28 was. “I guess it’s time to get serious. I’ll be sure to destroy that city you’re trying to protect after breaking you in half.”

28 then rushed 31 with great speed, flying at him with a flurry of punches and kicks being thrown at a speed that a normal person eyes wouldn’t be able to see. With each punch and kick he threw, his fiery aura grew in size, turning into what seemed to be an inferno surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:32 am

31 leaped back from 28's transformation, so that's his Omega form he thought, stronger than what he thought it would be. He then smiled at 28's threat. "I'm not sure if it's worth it keeping you alive, if you can so willingly threaten the lives of a city full of people, and knowing you, you mean it." He admitted. He slipped into a battle stance, and simply powered up to his maximun, his aura was a deep blue, and it swirled around him like a soft breeze, in direct contrast to 28's. He then sieved through the memories installed into him at birth, and brought up 28.

Aggressive, and brash, was all it had to say, then it showed him 28's fighting style. For any normal individual, or even superhuman, his arms would simply vanish as he blocked 28's blows. Then he threw a kick, but in reality it was to fire a massive ki blast, which was coloured blue.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:39 am

28 used his elbow to block the kick but the force of it sent him a few feet in the direction it was going. As he rebalanced himself, 28 began forming a ki ball in both his hands. His normal reddish white ki has turned into a color more closely resembling the sun, a mix of fiery reds and oranges. “You androids who still follow that bastard make me sick!” 28 screamed at 31, “It’s a god damn mockery to who you once were to even be ok with him living!”

28 extended his arms above his head and outwards, causing the ki ball to grow immensely in size. It ranges about 10-12 feet in diameter before he threw it at 31. “Take this!” 28 would yell as he threw it. However, instead of trying to hit 31 directly, he only wanted him in proximity of it. As it grew closer to 31, 28 fired off a large ki blast at the small sun like ki ball, causing it to explode prematurely and erupt into a giant blast of energy.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:47 am

"I'm not an ally of Gero, you idiot!" 31 screamed back at his fellow brethren as the sun sized Ki ball came roaring at him. He cupped his hands together initially to fire at the big blast and push it back to 28, but then as it exploded prematurely, he fired it at the ground. It flung him back quite a far distance, and caused a huge crater as he once more crashed into the surface of the moon.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 am

28 paused for a moment, giving 31 a confused look. “Wait a second, what. Then why were you there in the first place? Aren’t you newer models still his servants?”

28 was curious to what was going on here but, he also wasn’t about to let his guard down. He stopped any actions to allow 31 to speak but, remained in his fighting stance, ready to attack or counter at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:52 am

"No! Only 29 and 30 are! Me and my father are deterrents against Gero!" He shouted again across the vast distance, he threw his hands up in frustration. "I was going to explain that to you, but you pissed me off!"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:53 am

Abra was bored so she decided to leave the ship even though it probably wasn't the best idea "See you guys later." she waved at the twins and hurried out of there before either of them could object or try to stop her. The Majin took in her environment as she made her way around the planet at a leisurable pace. "This place sure is nice, could probably do with a few less statues of this Frieza clan person though." she looked at the intermingled human and android residents of this planet and smiled faintly, it was nice to be able to sense someone for once.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:56 am

“Zzz.” 28 said, making a face of a dog who’s had enough of your shit. “:wengattsuseesrptalk: Well whatever. At least you’re strong enough to have not died during this. Why don’t we land and talk.” 28 then descended on to the surface of the moon. If 31 followed, his questions would then be this.

“So, in case you didn’t know already, I’m 28. There’s a small group with me as well but, I had told them to stay since they weren’t too sure on how they’d fair against you, if I’m not mistaken. Anyways, we’re searching for Gero and I’m going to rip that bastards head off. If you’re truly not on his side, then we might be able to work together in hunting him down and whichever androids still serve him. Do you have any information on him?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 36 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next