Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 2:06 am

":Zeppeli:" 31 went, as he made the face of a deceased master whose expression was completely indiscernible as he sat down in front of 28. He crossed his legs as he did so. "My duty is to guard Frui as a sign of the strength of the empire, and as a symbol that my father is everywhere, I apologise but I cannot aid you in these endeavours." He explained, "However, I will give some advice; the hospital set up by Gero is not a good place to search for him, the people there are good people who simply want to help others. They do not know Gero's true nature, nor where he is." He held out both hands,

"However, I do have information; I know the number able to contact him, while I doubt he'd give you any information on his whereabouts, however it is possible to tap the call to find his location. 58008," he blushed briefly at the mention of the number, "don't laugh, it was a joke of my father." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 2:14 am

Wolf smiled like a Cherubi would before saying, “That’s my kinda number. I do appreciate the help though. I’m sure 17 and 18 will have a use for this. I’ll be sure to repay the debt some day, you have my word on that.”

28 looked back at the planet from the moon the two androids were on and said, “Well, I should probably be getting back to them. I won’t harm anyone at the hospital either. Like I said, my only concern is Gero and the creations still loyal to him. I’ll be sure to tell 17 and 18 hello for you as well. We are technically all family.”

With that, 28 gave him a wave before relaxing himself, deactivating his Omega mode and causing his normal red aura to return. With that, he raced back to the planet. To his surprise however, as he entered back into the city, he picked up Abras ki. “That girl, I swear.” He said to himself, slightly laughing and shaking his head. 28 made his way to where Abra was and landed in front of her. “Excuse me there missy but, I believe I suggested for you to stay on the ship. What if something happened to you and I wasn’t around to rescue the damsel in distress?” 28 said to her in a joking tone and slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 2:30 am

When 28 found the Majin she would be staring at one of the statues intnently, deciding whether or not to blow it up since she thought this place had far too many of them and they weren't exactly very good looking. "Okay, yeah, I'll blow a few of them up." As she was about to charge a ki blast her partner landed in front of her.

"28! I was just doing a bit of sight seeing, I wasn't going to cause any trouble, I promise." She stared up at the android and playfully stuck out her tongue before she suddenly looked shocked "Oh yeah! That's what I wanted to ask you, do you have a name? I mean aside from your number, like, whatever you name was before you became an android."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 4:30 am

"So, the dragon balls are out of the equation," Felix said. "If there's something evil about them, it's best we leave them alone...We don't want any more troubles."

"Indeed," Pikkon agreed with Felix. However, Pikkon noticed something in the air, like a slight shift of the wind.

"...We have company. Be on your guard."

And he was right, just a few seconds later, an army of demons showed itself up. In front of them, was, non-surprisingly, a commander.

"So," The commander spoke. He was a tall man, wearing a silver armor, with short wavy black hair and a small balbo beard.

"You were the ones who took care of Bloodman?...Congratulations, but this is where your luck runs out. Gomory has sent I, the great Zederkof, to take care of you."

"Zederkof? Gomory?" Felix asked. "I remember one of them mentioning that name...If I remember, it was that female demon lord who looked like an angel...So she's the one in Universe 7."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay that's enough." Itsumi said after what she witnessed. She would grab a pile of ofuda cards and threw them at Marax.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tch, this bastard," Elkius said as he was pushed back by Stefan's roar, but he managed to hold his ground.

"You want a fight? I'll give you one!" Elkius would fire his ombre crusher at Stefan.

"Ah, a wild beast to tame," Thouzer smirked, "I'll turn you into my kitten after I'm done with you." Aiding Elkius, he fired a flamethrower in tandem with Ombre Crusher.

Naya, followed them, but she was too late as the entrance to the cave was blocked. However, she sighed and looked up, to view the eclipse.

"Might I know who you are?" Clementine asked this new figure, obviously suspecting him, "This village's chief, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 5:01 am

"No, no, no. Though I am responsible for creating it." The old man said as he held up his hands, "my name is Doctor Gero."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 5:42 am

"Doctor Gero?" Clementine was surprised as the man himself appeared. "...Wait you're the one behind the androids? Nineteen and twenty-eight..." She glared at him.

"...You have caused the universe to be a worse place thanks to your creations, what do you have to say to justify yourself?"

In planet Frui, It would get darker and darker until it was night-time.

"Hey, what gives?" one of the residents asked. "It's should be around 2 PM now, why is it getting dark?"

"L-Look!" Another pointed at Frui's sun, and it looked like something was getting in its way...Until it completely covered. It was a solar eclipse.

"M-Mommy, It's so dark...I'm scared!" There was general panic in planet Frui. Then, a fissure showed on the sky, and the sky would crack, revealing a deep hole of red.

From there, a legion of demon soldiers appeared, and they would attack Planet Frui. Of course, the inhabitants put resistance, but they were overwhelmed by the demons.

"It's your turn, Dorod." Gomory said as she floated above the planet, alongside another figure. "Go wild and roam free! If you take care of this planet, it shall be yours forever."

"Yes, Miss Gomory..but what of the others?" Dorod asked. He was a somewhat lanky man with a gold french crop hair. His eyes were green colored.

"Bloodman got killed and Zederkof was sent to Earth, so you are alone now. It should be good for you, you never got along with the two of them."

"Of course," Dorod grinned, "I can't stand them. They always get in my way despite them being weaker! I was about to kill them, but looks like I don't need to do that. Well, then, I shall be on my way...What about you, Miss Gomory? When will you grace the universe with your presence?"

"Soon." Gomory answered. Dorod then would land down on Frui to spearhead the invasion; He was the commandant of the army.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:06 am

31 stayed on the moon a bit, and he sat there awhile his legs crossed, he had developed a slouch too. Perhaps he had been wrong about 28? He thought to himself, he seemed like an asshole from the reports, and even the social media gifs and pics of him supported that, but he had acted differently, almost like a switch had been flicked. 31's train of thought was derailed by the feeling of intense heat on his back, it confused him. He stood up, and turned to look around, the sun was behind him, what had happened?

He hadn't fallen asleep hadn't he? Something was wrong. He looked at the planet, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Expect Tuffle, the capital had gone dark. 31, the protecter of the planet, leaped off the moon and landed into Tuffle. And now it was on fire, civilians ran in the streets. Statues of his father were defaced. Demons ran amok.

It was enough to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Pocket-God wrote:
When 28 found the Majin she would be staring at one of the statues intnently, deciding whether or not to blow it up since she thought this place had far too many of them and they weren't exactly very good looking. "Okay, yeah, I'll blow a few of them up." As she was about to charge a ki blast her partner landed in front of her.

"28! I was just doing a bit of sight seeing, I wasn't going to cause any trouble, I promise." She stared up at the android and playfully stuck out her tongue before she suddenly looked shocked "Oh yeah! That's what I wanted to ask you, do you have a name? I mean aside from your number, like, whatever you name was before you became an android."

“I suppose I could tell you that, you’ll be the first one to know actually. My name is Gattsu, it’s nice to meet you Abra.” 28 would say, smiling the black swordsman.

Their conversation was cut short (I think?) by a demon invasion on the city. 28 had noticed a few of them running around the streets, terrorizing the civilians. “Hey, knock that off.” 28 would say to the demons before sending death beam like ki blasts at each one, leaving a smoldering hole in each ones head.

28 looked back to Abra and said, “We should regroup with 17 and 18 and see what’s going on here. Things could be getting dangerous and I don’t want to risk you three. These demons seem weak but, there’s bound to be much stronger ones to come.”
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 4:05 pm

"Great, so here comes another one," Raditz said. "If only we could just fight the Demon Lord."

. . .

"Ahh, futile," Marax said, as she destroyed the cards with a swipe of her hands. The other warriors flew towards her on all sides, but she easily threw a ki barrier up that would send them all caving into the walls. "Even you, Lord Liquir, are so weak."

"Try this!" Jon exclaimed. "Divine Blast!!!" Still in her levitating throne, Marax dodged Jon's attack and shot a ki blast into his leg.

. . .

"Here it is!" Cale exclaimed, adding his ki blast to the other's and Sirius as well would fire an attack. Stefan then opened his mighty jaws and a green ball of energy formed. He fired it forward and pushed the blasts backwards.

"H-How?!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Hmph, Stefan will defeat all of you," Orobas stated plainly. "I won't have to do a thing."

. . .

"Well, seems no matter what I do, evil just keeps on lurking back," a man said. He was the same man with the red v shaped tattoo on his neck and straw hat that spoke to Kelry years ago in a bar. He had come to planet Earth to live peacefully, but was disturbed by the events that took place there. First Cell and then Majin Buu. However, he did know about other events in the universe such as Cypher.

. . .

"Even Planet Frui?" Char exclaimed, as he was currently on the planet. He fell to his knees and began to shed tears. "I'm so sorry, Frui. I failed time and time again at protecting the universe and now, I can't even protect your planet."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 5:44 pm

"If you manage to defeat me, then Miss Gomory will come to you personally," Zederkof replied, "However, that will not happen. I am more powerful than Bloodman, and I can see you lot had trouble with him."

"Darn," Felix remarked. "His friend was trouble and he's stronger...Oh well, let's just get on with it," Felix turned to Raditz, Vegeta, and whoever was also the strongest of the bunch.

"You guys handle him...Me and Pikkon will take care of the demons."

"Boundary reflector!" Itsumi yelled as she saw the demon lord attack her teammare. From in front of where Jon stood, some sort of portal opened. Marax's blast would go throw it, and emerged from another portal which appeared above her. If Marax did nothing, she would find herself hit by her own blast.

"Gyargh, more power!" Elkius yelled as he poured more power into his blast. Thouzer would also do the same, but it was clear those two warriors were reaching their limits.

The demons would still rampage through Planet Frui, it was obvious they were winning the war against the inhabitants.

However, they met unexpected resistance in the form of 28, who was killing demons one by one with ease.

"Hoo?" Dorod expressed his surprise at 28. "I did not expect a being of such power."

Quickly, he would teleport in front of the android.

"Greetings," Dorod spoke with 28. "It seems you've been killing my soldiers, which is a problem, since I see them as my sons...You do know what the father wolf does to the unfortunate who hurt his sons, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 5:57 pm

At the sight of a few demons attacking some civilians, 31 with a dangerous look promptly obliterated each of their torsos with a single blast each. "Someone's going to pay for this." He promised, the young android looked sky high to the tallest structure in planet Frui, a statue of his father made of Katchin. It depicted the emperor with his hands out stretched, palms as they faced upwards, with a symbolic depiction of the universe in his hands, his father looked down at it with an expression of contentedness to most people. To him it looked like he was shit faced bored.

31 jumped to the top of the helmeted head. He looked down at the destruction in the city, the flames and the roaring. His eyes narrowed, and with his amazing eye sight he began to count the amount of Demons which swarmed the capital of Frui, Tuffle. "1 billion of you lot, unacceptable." With a snarl he threw up his hand. Blue Ki built up, and a hail of blasts shot up into Frui's sky, one for each demon.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:07 pm

". . . If you insist," Raditz replied. Raditz, Vegeta, Camus, and Beerus powered up to the max and flew towards Zederkof. The rest would fight against the demons.

. . .

"Interesting," Marax said, catching her ki blast from above without looking and threw it at Itsumi doubling its power.

"Enough of this!" Maskai exclaimed. He dashed threw the air and summoned his dragon. Marax stood onto her chair and bounced off of it. She created a massive ki blade and sliced the dragon's mouth clear through and sliced the swordsman's body in half. "Hm, interesting scales." She snapped her fingers and created some garments out of the dragon to cover her breasts and lower regions. "So, who wants to be killed next?"

. . .

"Your resistance is futile," Orobas said. He lifted his finger and shot a beam at all of the warriors who were resisting against Stefan. Sirius and Cale were hit and the attack would push further forward.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:53 pm

"....I didn't expect there would be four of you :haha:" Zederkof said. However, he remained calm, and levitated in the air. He would extend his arms to the sides, and ki blasts emerged from his body. They would head for the group who were flying towards the demon commandant.

"Barrier!" Itsumi erected a barrier in front of her, and it defended her from the attack. However, the barrier fissured and eventually cracked from the sheer pressure, but Itsumi had dodged it.

"She's playing with us!" The maiden exclaimed after seeing Maskai sliced in half. "How are we going to fight against such a monster?"

"Too strong! DODGE!" Elkius canceled his attack and Thouzer did the same. They managed to dodge Orobas's beam, but the shock from Stefan's attack as it hit the ground sent them flying, crashing into the cave.

"...T-This can't be," Elkius muttered, "E-Even if the old man was here, I doubt we could still win!"

"Current situation being far important than the tournament?" Kusonogi asked. "Whatever could you mean?"

"...I'm talking about the recent merging of the demon realm with the mortal one," Merithena replied, "After the tournament of power, the grand priest, or should I say, "Demon Priest" used the super dragon balls to render Zephiel powerless...And now, each of his demon lords are left free to roam in each universe."

"...That's terrible," Cunas said, "Is the merging fully complete? It would be terrible if that came to fruition."

"Fortunately, no," Merithena answered his question, "It has happened recently...I'm sure that as you all know, the demon realm and the mortal ones used to be the same, until that event....Are you following me, Briela?!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you," Briela said with a bored manner, "They used to be the same until that kid Zeno erased those six universes, which caused an imbalance of some sorts. I know these old, tiring boring stories."

Yukari would giggle. "Ah, Briela, you silly girl, you act uninterested but you're totally in! You can't hide anything from me."

"S-Shut up!" Briela replied, embarrassed.

"So," Ryuk said as he was eating his apple, "What's the plan? For us to go and beat those demon lords?"

"...As much as I want to," Merithena replied, "I am afraid we cannot...I hope you haven't forgotten the contract."

Ryuk would gulp down another apple. "Oh yeah, that...It's boring as hell to be honest. Not sure why I even accepted it, but oh well."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:04 pm

"Dark Usagi Blast!!" Camus yelled, stopping himself short as the attack came hurling at him.

"Gamma Burst Flash!!"

"Tuesday Wave!!"

"Destruction Blast!!"

The four warriors launched their own attacks forward to stop the demon commander's.

. . .

The others flew down and stood beside Itsumi.

"This is ridiculous," Kurama said. "She's way stronger than I dreamed."

"I-I, not even Satan was this strong," Jon said. "I don't know what to even do."

"Mmm, how cute," Marax said. "Necromancer, do it." Somewhere a necromancer had caused Maskai's body to repair itself and become reanimated. He then flew towards the warriors attacking them.

"No way!" Hiei exclaimed. "Dragon of the Darkness Flame!!"

"Divine Blast!" With that, Maskai was killed again, but shortly after rose again.

"Hahaha! I'm going to continue this after every one of you I kill," Marax said.

. . .

Cale and Sirius were flown backwards and tumbled across the ground.

"I-I can't believe this is happening," Cale said. "I hope someone has a plan."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Zederkof would swat the attacks away, but he exerted himself a bit. "I can see how Bloodman got taken out," He told them. "However, It won't work against me!"

He would rush towards them, and would go for a flurry of punches to the unlucky one that was the closest to him.

"You're sick," Itsumi said, "She must have a limit somewhere! Let's keep pushing her."

"I don't have one, ugh," Elkius said. "Eh, I would rather listen to Dio's singing than be here in all honesty."

"..I second that." Thouzer followed as he got up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 37 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next