Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 pm

Beerus was nearest, but was immediately kicked away by Camus who would greet the attack with a barrage of his own.

"Dark Usagi Barrage!!" While doing this, Vegeta and Raditz shot their attacks again to the sides.

. . .

"I'll hold Maskai," Zez said. "The rest of you will need to rush in though."

"All right, this will be our best option then," Jon said. Zez created is ki hand and grabbed Maskai, pulling him off to the side and holding him. Kurama and Hiei rushed first towards the demon. Kurama wrapped Marax's body with his rose whip first.

"Ooo, kinky," she replied. Hiei meanwhile slashed vertically with his sword imbued with the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. The next move would be Itsumi's.

. . .

"Gah, I hope you're only seconding the comment on the music," Cale said as he stood up. "We need a plan. There might be something I can do, but if I use it now I may not be able to use it again. Orobas would just see it coming, well, if he doesn't already."

"I think I get the gist of what you're saying," Sirius replied, standing back up. "I doubt it'll work."

"We can still try," Cabba said, finally getting up.

"So, you're finally freaking up?" Cale asked. "Ughh, this all sucks." Stefan then roared loudly and lunged towards Naya shooting a ki blast out of his mouth while pouncing at her.

. . .

"I suppose it's about time to step into the fight," Malphas said. He was in Universe 12.

"Do you need any assistance?" The Demon Priest asked him. "You may have Micaiah or Zelgius."

"No need," Malphas replied. "What universe did you give Stefan to?"

"Universe 6."

"Hm, that was a good move. Universe 7 and 8 should also take one."

"I'm afraid Marax refused," The Demon Priest replied.

"Well, there's one Demon Lord that'll probably be killed," Malphas said. "No matter, I'm sure one of us will end up cleaning up her mess. No matter, I suppose I'll take Micaiah then."

"Very well." The Demon Priest snapped his fingers and Micaiah appeared in human form. She wore a white dress and white wings sprouted out of her back. A dead look was in her eyes and a chain around her neck. "She'll be a bit hard to work with, it seems she won't stay transformed and is close to reverting back to her normal self."

". . . Fine, I'll whip her back into shape."

"Well then, I'll take my leave." And so, the Demon Priest left.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:17 pm

It took awhile for Gero to speak, as he thought on what to say to what Clementine had accused him of. "There is no acceptable apology for the horrors I have unleashed upon this world," Gero admitted, "19, 28, 17, 18, they are all my greatest failures as a man of science."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 pm

Zederkof would easily counter Camus's barrage, "Is that the best you have?" He taunted the yato. Suddenly, Vegeta and Raditz appeared to his sides and attacked him. He managed to dodge the saiyans.

"This is certainly a problem," Zederkof said, putting his finger in his chin, "Four vs One, the fight isn't fair, if I fight you one by one, I win rather easily and that would leave a bad taste in my mouth...Meh, I don't care in all honesty. Rainhell parade!" From the sky, thousands of ki arrows appeared, and they would fall on the group who dared to fight Zederkof.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fantasy nature!" Seven rainbow orbs came from her body, and they would go and strike Marax. If they did, the damage would be intense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..So what's the plan?" Elkius asked. "It better be good."

Meanwhile, as Stefan pounced at Naya, the little girl did nothing but breathe in deeply. She then glared at him with a fierce gaze, grabbed her sword, and sliced his ki attack.

She then looked up at the lion. "Know your place...scum." As she said this, a pair of demonic wings sprouted from her back, and her skin turned completely white while her eyes became a deep black.

"...So what do we do now?" Natsu asked his team. "We've beaten some of these demons and a "commandant" but the demon lord has yet to show up."

"What do you think, Salamander?! We go search for that dumbass and kill him." Gajeel replied.

"Don't be so hasty, Gajeel! We don't know where he is, and if the commandant's strength is any indication, the demon lord isn't someone to be treated lightly."

"...It's good you can admit fault," Clementine said, having a faint smile. "However, I'm afraid that your life is in danger. 28 is after you, and there's those twins, I'm assuming they are 17 & 18, helping him. There's also a girl who looked like Majin Buu with them, but you probably never heard of him.

...However, how come you are in this village? What were the steps that led to it?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:56 pm

"I suspected as much," Gero said as he walked to the table, he pulled the chair out and sat himself down, "28's a hateful individual, even when I gave him everything he still found reason to hate me. Now, you want to know what happened? Papaya and his grandson, Buroly, are the last of the Neo Saiyans."

"W-what?" Papaya gasped.

"Zucc-Zucc did not just lead a hunt, because there were too many Neo Saiyans off world. 40 million to be exact by the documents. He led a genocide, all because he realised the potential of a Neo Saiyan uprising. When I came to space, The Neo Saiyans were mostly dead, even in history, because the empire changes facts to serve it's own agenda. I hope that one day I can make Buroly strong enough to defeat Zucc-Zucc, that is the purpose of this village." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:02 pm

"Shoot!" Camus exclaimed. They all blocked, but were pushed downwards by the attacks. The four of them soared down and landed onto the ground.

"This guy is insane," Vegeta said.

"Apprehend him and then I'll finish him," Beerus replied.

"Huh, right," Raditz said, realizing what he meant.

. . .

Marax grabbed Hiei's blade, the flames not bothering her in the slightest, and threw Hiei at Itsumi's attack. He would be brutally damaged as he fell to the ground.

"Shoot!" Jon exclaimed, as he flew passed Hiei's falling body. "Divine Fist!!" Jon launched his hand forward to punch Marax. However, she broke out of Kurama's whip, grabbed it and knocked both Kurama and Jon backwards with a single stroke. Liquir's eyes widened with shock at what had been displayed.

. . .

"What the . . . How?" Cale asked, alarmed at what Naya had just done.

. . .

"Universe 12 warriors," Malphas suddenly said, appearing before them with Micaiah held by a chain. He used an instant transmission technique to appear beside them.

"What the? He appeared here instantaneously!" Gray said.

"How unfortunate that I must fight against one of the weakest universes. I won't be taking any chances either. Micaiah." He let go of the chain and Micaiah transformed into a heron. Malphas raised his palm and shoved a powerful kiai forward at the warriors. It would easily blow back both Laxus and Gray.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 5:14 am

"If you were referring to Hakai," Zederkof said as he caught up in their plan, "Then it will be useless! Us demon army have knowledge about the destroyers and their abilities. But it would be better to destroy the destroyer first!" He would launch a KI blast towards Beerus in order to finish him off.

"These demons sure are annoying," Pikkon said as he was fending them off. "Thunder flash!" He burned several of them down to a crisp.

"Take this!" Pear would launch a huge ki ball that swallowed a decent portion of the army. This fight was making her stronger, so she would have less and less trouble with the demons.

"This is no good!" Itsumi exclaimed. "...I have something to defeat her," She leaned in to Liquiir, "But we can only have one shot at it."

"N-Naya?" Elkius was baffled at this too, he had never seen her in that state before. It was like another person.

Seeing how easily she took care of Stefan's attack, Thouzer decided to gauge her strength by sensing her ki...Bad idea, as the emperor started to feel migraines.

"Grk!" Thouzer put his palm on his forehead and stood up, but he staggered before he fell to his knee, and Elkius immediately took note of it.

"W-What?! Why are you feeling a headache now...Wait, don't tell me!" He looked back at the late Rikorro's daughter with widened eyes and a clear shock on his face.

Naya, meanwhile, pointed her sword at Stefan. "...I will kill you and your kind."

"Don't underestimate universe 12!" Natsu replied to Malphas. Suddenly, Micaiah turned into a heron and Malphas shoved a power kiai.

Erza and Gajeel were blown away, But Natsu managed to hold on.

"Now that's more like it!" He would run towards Malphas to go for a fire-enhanced punch. Shortly after, Gajeel would also join him for an attack, while Erza sent a rain of swords at the demon lord.

"I didn't know there were that much," Clementine expressed her shock at the large numbers. "But then again, I never cared for the politics."

She then turned to Papaya and Buroly, "You guys are the last neo-saiyans..." Clementine knew deep down that this was a lie, but she decided to fake it, "That should be enough to motivate you in taking down that despicable Zucc-Zucc! Let us join with Doctor Gero and take down that demon emperor."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 6:31 am

Dr. Gero smiled in relief, "I'm glad I have you by my side, queen Clementine. But Zucc Zucc will most likely ally with 28. Which begs the question, do you have any other allys that could aid us?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 11:34 am

"Not a chance!" Raditz said. He and the other two quickly threw themselves in front of Beerus and began shooting ki blasts to counter their opponents.

"It doesn't matter whether you know of it or not," Beerus said. "All things can be destroyer." Camus and Vegeta then flew forward throwing kicks at the demon.

. . .

"R-Really?" Liquir asked. "All right, what do I need to do then?"

"Glad it sounds like Itsumi has a plan," Jon thought. "We might be dead soon."

. . .

"Is she . . . a demon?" Cale asked. "How did this even happen?"

Stefan grinded one foot across the ground and prepared himself for the attack.

"This is an odd turn of events," Orobas said.

. . .

Laxus shot his red lightning from above at Malphas, but he easily dodged all the bolts. He then caught Natsu's hand and threw him off to the side. Erza's blades he used psychic powers to send them back at her. Gajeel he would shoot a powerful ki blast at.

"Devil Slayer Zeroth Long Sword!!" Gray yelled, slashing his blade down form above. Hearing the name of the technique, Malphas dodged horizontally and kicked Gray away.

"That's one I'll have to watch out for," Malphas said. ". . . Pitiful warriors. Fire, doesn't work on me. Lightning is too easy to dodge. Throwing attacks like sword is a simple thing to reflect. And Iron is just too easy to burn through. That Devil Ice is about my only concern, however you are easily overcome by being too weak. What a pitiful universe."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:18 pm

Zederkof's attack would be dispelled by the trio, then Camus and Vegeta closed in the commandant with their kicks. Zederkof managed to block them and he jumped back.

"To go such lengths to protect the destroyer," He told them. "That means he is your secret weapon, the only one who can defeat me...Your plan will fall if I destroy him."

However, He would also notice that Felix and Pikkon had killed most of the demons and there were barely any left.

"I have been waiting for this!" Zederkof would grab from his pocket some sort of red orb. "Y-You can't do this to us!" The demons reacted to him pulling it and tried to escape.

Unfortunately, they would turn into dust as their souls were sucked into said orb, where it began glowing in a red light.

Zederkof then placed it in a hole his armor had in the chest area, it was a perfect fit. Suddenly, his skin tone would get a bit darker, and his eyes glowed a mysterious purple as a red ki surrounded his body. But most importantly...

"What?" Pikkon asked. "He got stronger."

"Y-yes, is it because of that thing," Felix said, "What the hell did you do?!"

"I used the orb of Animavis to take the souls of these demons and empower myself," Zederkof replied, "They say a single demon soul is worth one hundred mortal ones, and I can't agree more! I feel reborn!"

He would extended both of his palms towards Pikkon & Felix and the other at the group. He then shot a ki blast from each of them.

Pikkon & Felix would dodge the blast but narrowly.

"You need to distract her for long enough," Itsumi replied, "Being a shrine maiden has its perks, you are closer to gods, different from the destroyers, mind you, and thus you can call them and ask them for their blessing once a day...In other terms, for one time a day, you can use the power of a god you need." Itsumi paused.

"I know tale of a mortal who ascended to godhood because he had powers to take care of evil, whether it be by sealing them or killing them...Even if he is a god, He still has those powers, and I can use them..But only once."

"Just distract her while I take the time to reach out to said god, and you will need to help me strike her."

"...So you won't back down, despite knowing what I am," Naya still pointed her sword at the lion, "...It seems I must teach you how to behave." She would leap at Stefan and try to slash him.

"...She isn't a regular demon," Elkius said, "You can sense the powers of demons and commandants just fine. It hurts your head when you sense a demon lord...So either she's a demon lord or related to them...What the hell does this mean?"

Natsu would be thrown off to the side, Erza would use a shield to block her from her own attack, and Gajeel barely managed to dodge the ki blast.

"Darn, he's above even Jiren!" Natsu commented. He then saw how Malphas panicked upon hearing Gray's attack.

"...Hey, I didn't think of that," The pink haired boy said, "His attacks have devil slayer in their name...and the demon lords are kind of like devils...so maybe it will work? We'll have to help him land a solid attack."

"For once, I agree with what you said, Salamander." Gajeel said, before shifting to Malphas. "My iron is unlike any other! See it for yourself, IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" He launched his attack at the demon lord.

"..." As Gero said that, the image of Earth's protectors flashed in her mind. However, she decided it was best to leave them out of this, considering they had nothing to do with the Neo-Saiyans, and the ones who did, Pear and Goji, were unavailable.

"...No, I'm alone," She told the good doctor, "But, I believe with Papaya and Buroly, we should be enough."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:34 pm

“Your demons can smd.” 28 said to Dorod. “I don’t know what’s going on here but, only I’m allowed to hurt innocent people with no reason.”

28 powered up, showing his red aura all around him before creating two rather large ki balls in each hand, launching one of them at Dorods feet and the other aimed at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Dorod would swat away the two ki blasts from 28, but he knew this wasn't an opponent he could underestimate.

"I can see why my demons have fallen to you," He told 28. "You are indeed strong. However, if you think you can beat me, you're mistaken." He would prepare a blast, but, a gigantic ki ball of blue appeared, which dispersed into many. They would strike down every demon in the blink of an eye.

Dorod was certainly surprised at this, "Who done that?!" He asked.

Meanwhile, still on space, Gomory who was watching from above was also surprised, but, she laughed it off.

"They've got some spunk. This will be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:05 pm

31 with sharp eyes saw that there was only Dorord left, "gotcha," he launched off the top of the head as his blue aura flared around him, a signal that he had unveiled the peak of his power. He intended to ram into Dorod at these high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:20 pm

And Dorod did not expect it, as 31 rammed into him and sent him crashing into a building. However, the commandant would get up with nothing more than scratches.

"Well," Dorod scratched his head, "I take it, you must be the one behind that ki ball, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:33 pm

"You have to be the one responsible for this joke?" 31 spat as he gestured to the state of Frui. it was still in ruins, however the bodies of the demons now littered the streets. "I ask you your name before I tear your limbs off."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:38 pm

"Oh, but can you actually do that," Dorod replied, "But, I will be generous enough to tell you my name; It is the magnificent name of Dorod!" He then turned to see 28, before shifting back to 31.

"Might I know who you are? It is the only courteous thing to do after someone tells you their name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 38 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next