Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Zaikon Saga)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 3:56 pm

"Me, of course!" Namr said, eager to follow Zephiel.

"I am curious to see what these super dragon balls are," Zederkof told Zephiel. "So yes, I will accompany you."

The others, however, refused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it, God Emperor!" Paradox said as he and Lex landed on a strange planet...In universe 12. If there was a point in the center of universe 12, Lex would be the furthest possible from it.

"...So this is...The epoch?" Lex asked, and Paradox nodded. The epoch was a large gate, that made any mortal seem like an ant.

Spoiler:

"What is the epoch, exactly?" Lex asked Paradox.

"You see...The high gods and the time lords had a fun project," Paradox replied. "...This gate allows you to go to anywhere, anytime, simply. Made from the finest godly technology and spatial-time manipulation shenanigans, you can travel to any period...even those who do not exist here."

"Such as?"

"...The erased universes." Paradox grinned.

"...Does anyone know this?" Lex asked.

"It's knowledge only limited to the high gods and time lords...It was gonna be revealed to the kraft users, though!"

"HEY!" A voice called out from the horizon. Lex and Paradox both turned to see to whomever it belonged.

It was Natsu and Crono, alongside the time lord Tachy.

"So you're Lex? I remember you," Natsu told him. "You used to be a nice and cool guy, what happened? Well, whatever, Tachy and Cunas told me everything...Sorry, but Crono and me are going to stop you."

"Right, you two. I'll deal with Paradox," Tachy said, eyeing him, and Paradox smiled. "I'll have to get him back for that time."

"...Fools," Lex levitated in the air. "Do you think you two can stand up to me? With this power, Nothing stands in the way of my plans. It pains me to destroy fellow Kraft users....No, It will be fun! Have at me!"

Crono readied his sword, and the two of them leapt towards Lex to start their battle. Meanwhile, the two time lords had already started fighting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems the demon realm is gone.Just when I was going to step out of my comfort zone." Nek'zerath, the sorcerer who helped Chilled back in the days of the galactic throne war, made his appearance. Unbeknownst to most, he was actually a high ranked member of the cult of Agura Mainyu.

"...Oh, and I forgot to mention," He looked behind him, and he grinned. "....Elkius is back. Aren't you glad to see him again...Exea?"

"E...Elkius...?" A feminine voice was heard from the dark.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 pm

"Calah, once I gather the Super Dragon Balls you and I need to talk," Zephiel said. "There's something important you need to do."

"Me?" Calah asked. ". . . All right."

Back on Earth . . .

"So, that's that," Yamcha said. "Glad everything seems to be getting more organized. However there's still the issue with Lex. However, it seems he's nowhere to be found in this universe."

"Peace though?" Calah asked. "I doubt it'll last long." And they were right, soon landing on the planet was a saiyan space pod. "Speak of the devil."

"It's fine," Raditz said. "That level is far too weak to be any threat." Nonetheless, they flew over to see the warrior climbing out of his space pod. It was Paragus.

"Please, help me!" Paragus asked. "These ruthless saiyans almost killed me and turned my son against me. They're now on their way to your planet."

"What?" Raditz asked. "Saiyans?"

"Their leader goes by the name of Zaikon."

"Z-Zaikon?!"

"Who is that?" Vegeta asked him.

". . . My older brother."

. . .

"Planet Earth," Char said, he had returned some time ago. "So, how are you enjoying it?" He spoke to a man with his back to him. A straw hat on his head. The wind suddenly blew it off, revealing his black hair.

"Fine," he replied. "Just all of this senseless horror that continually happens is frustrating. To think my ideas would've brought peace."

"Your ideas weren't wrong. No one could've predicted the events that happened. One day peace will last eternally. So please, help us put that there." The man turned around, revealing himself. It was the man with the tattoo on his neck who had been seen several times, but never had his face been seen. It was none other than the previous Emperor of the universe, Frui. "Lord Frui."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 4:31 pm

"Oh great, just what we needed." Felix said. "Wait, you had a brother besides Son Goku?" Felix was quite shocked to hear that his former master had another brother.

Meanwhile, Deep in space, Clementine was wandering in her pod as she had finished her mission.

"Gah, that doctor didn't give me the coordinates to Earth!...Wait, is that?" She stumbled upon Namek by chance. "Great, I know my way from there on...but first, I have to land on Namek. I'm hungry."

She would land on Namek, and was greeted by Nail who took her to a village.

"So, got your revenge?" Nail asked her. "...No, I didn't meet the guy again, and I got my nose meddled into some shit...This is frustrating."

"...The demon invasion?" Nail asked her, and the neo-saiyan was confused. What invasion? She asked. Nail then told her everything he knew.

"Darn, and to think this was happening while I was gone! W-What about Pear?"

"...She survived the demon invasion...but suffice to say, she's not her anymore. Not even in the otherworld, too."

"W-WHAT?! W-Where did she go?!"

"....It really, really hurts to say this...But I've been observing everything," Nail told her. "...Out of all people, Lex killed her."

"L-Lex did what?! T-That's impossible! The guy can't hurt a fly..."

"It is true. He's not the same Lex you all know and love. He's different now...Something changed him."

"Where is the bastard? I'll kill him with my two hands. I was a fool to think of him as a friend."

"You won't find him here, believe me. I tried searching everywhere and I can't find him...For now, you should go back to Earth. Something is going to happen."

"...Fine, but only because I missed it." Clementine went back into her pod and headed down for Earth.

"So you guys just came here recently?" Ragger said to the group as they were walking in a forest. There were otherworldly creatures, abominations, but they all feared to attack due to Ragger being here.

"Yeah...I don't know how he did it, but Lex sent us here." Pear replied to him.

"Avendura?! Now that's rich," Ragger laughed. "Out of all the places, he chose this. Still...The twerp shouldn't have been able to send you here."

"...What's this place?" Pikkon asked.

The group then entered into a village. "Oh, Ragger's here!" The townsfolk approached him as he entered. "So what did you bring us this time, Sir Ragger?" An elderly man, the village's chief asked him.

"Hope for all of you." He turned to the group.

"...Now, you want to know what's this place?" Ragger said. "Heh heh! You folks are in universe...15."

"U-Universe 15?!" Lucan was surprised. "I-I thought there were only twelve universes!"

"That's where you're wrong, kid," Ragger replied to him. "It used to be eighteen universes, but Zeno being the child he is, threw a tantrum and erased the six last ones."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 4:38 pm

"Yeah," Raditz replied. "I've never met him, but my mother said he looks just like my father and Goku."

"Mr. Popo sent me, Goku, and Lex to fight him once for training," Calah said. "It was a warped timeline, so it didn't happen in reality. But his power was accurate. At the time, he blew us away with ease. That was a long time ago though. We've all reached new heights. I'm guessing we're all ahead of him now."

"Don't be too sure," Camus replied. "I fought this Zaikon once and lost. That too was a while ago, but that man wouldn't have waited so long for no reason. He's stronger than all of us, I can guarantee that."

"Just how many of these saiyans are there?" Vegeta asked Paragus.

"Several," he replied. "I'm not sure how many in number. But it shouldn't be long until they get here."

"Great," Vegeta said. "Already another fight thrown at our faces."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 pm

"Jeez, is it too much to ask for peace that lasts more than a post?" Felix said. "Eh, We faced off the demon priest, I doubt that Zaikon guy is stronger."

"...What are saiyans?" Zederkof asked, as he just tuned in to the conversation.

"Say, Yunnan! Zaikon's a pretty cool guy, ain't he? Hey, say something!" A male with a large spiky orange hair and a slim build kept annoying another male. This one had long silver hair, going down to his waist.

"Oh can you be silent for more than a second, Jam? I am trying to read this book by the famous Matteo J. Rubsfield."

"Eh, you're always reading books, and never focus on your training. That's why I always beat you in a fight! You're boring, boring I tell you!"

"Feh," Yunnan closed his book. "You're misremembering. You never once beat me in a fight."

"Oh, whoopsie! I did!" Jam tapped his forehead and let out his tongue."...But say, you never defeated him, did you?"

"...Don't mention his name. DON'T MENTION HIS NAME!"

"Yes! Crono always beat you!" At this point, Yunnan slammed his book in Jam's face, and the younger neo-saiyan landed on the floor.

"H-Hey, what's that for?!"

"I told you to not mention that name. Hmph. It doesn't matter, Zaikon ordered us to go to Earth. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:19 pm

"The saiyans are a warrior race," Calah replied. "Raditz, Vegeta, Cale, and Thouzer are all saiyans. There are some others too."

. . .

"Lord Zaikon, we will be landing on Earth momentarily," Meloky said.

"Thank you, Meloky," Zaikon replied. "I hear Raditz and Vegeta have finally learned how to use Super Saiyan Soul too. Heh, this should be interesting. Broly, are you ready?"

"I am," he replied.

"And Ignis?"

"Yeah," Ignis replied. "You say Camus was last seen with Earth's warriors?"

"Correct," Zaikon replied.

"Good, then I can finally put an end to him once and for all."

"Tch, I still can't get over the fact that these saiyans are just so repulsively kind," Tatsui said. Android Y stood there, saying nothing. "You have something to say, Y?"

"No," he replied. Corgay, Thymus, Skar, and Ukog all sat next to the bulky android. None of them were nearly as powerful as the rest, but they could hold their own against any of Earth's fighters. Zaikon, Ignis, Broly, Meloky, Tatsui, and Android Y were truly at the top of the food chain.

. . .

"So Planet Frui was destroyed?" Frui asked.

"Yes, but we can use Earth's Dragon Balls to resurrect it," Char replied. "It'll take sometime, but it should be well worth it."

"Hmm, we may have to put that on hold." Frui stared up into the sky and continued on, without looking back at Char. "The man who took in Ignis, Zaikon, is on his way."

"So they're finally coming to Earth. These beings all have powers of the gods now, I unfortunately can't keep up with them anymore. Even with my ability of avoiding death and your immortality, there isn't much we can do."

"Heh, I've never been one to rely solely on power though, you know that," Frui replied. "Tactics, strategies, and a sharp mind are the best method."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 10:53 am

"Interesting." Zederkof caressed his chin, "A warrior race? I suppose there might be others. This is the first time I hear of saiyans."

"There's the yato, too. Camus is one." Felix told him.

"I must admit," Lex said as he grabbed both Crono and Natsu by their collar. They were injured and were barely on the edge of consciousness, but Lex wasn't unscathed too. He had cuts all over the body and some of his limbs suffered burns. "You two put up a better fight then I expected. I'd wager that one of you could have easily taken care of the demon lords...

and I dare even say that if you two teamed up, you would have had a decent chance of winning against the demon priest himself. But something doesn't add up...How come the two of you got stronger in this short amount of time?"

"Hah, we could ask the same to you!" Natsu retorted. "You weren't anything impressive before, yet somehow, you managed to beat our team...Just what have you done?"

"...Right, If I tell you, you will have no choice but to answer me." Lex stared at Natsu and his eyes flashed. Natsu's face grew into one of concern as he knew what happened.

"Y-You..." Both Crono and Natsu got away from Lex a bit as he let go of his grasp on them. "What went through your mind?! It won't end well for you!"

"I was the one that put him through this," Paradox said as he approached the three. In his hand, he was holding Tachy's head. "T-Tachy..?" Natsu murmured and Crono couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"This is all for the greater good, of course. Isn't that right, God Emperor?"

"You talk too much, Paradox. So Natsu and Crono," Lex spoke to them. "What is your secret and will you two be willing to join me?"

"You're insane if you think Crono and me are going to join you," Natsu yelled. "But, if you really want to know our secret...You're seeing it in front of you. The Epoch made us this strong. Feh, If you wonder why I gave you this information...Think of it as something like an equivalent exchange in Alchemy. Let's go, Crono." Natsu then began walking away, and Crono shortly followed him.

However, the red haired neo-saiyan glared one last time at Lex. "...We will come back stronger than before, and we will put an end to your madness." The duo then disappeared, and Lex stood silent.

"...."

"Oh this will be fun," Paradox yelled. "Hum? I don't think I'll be needing this." He turned to dust the head he was holding. "So, God Emperor...You're still willing to go through this? You will upset the natural balance."

"I must do it. I have to." Lex replied to him.

"Glad the whole thing with the demons is over..." Elkius said as he arrived to Rikorro's home in duwang. "However, there's still the whole thing with Avendura..Just what is going to happen?"

"It seems like you have something on your mind," A feminine voice appeared out of nowhere, and Elkius turned to see to whomever it belonged. "T-That voice!"

"It's been a while...Elkius." Exea made her appearance. "E-Exea? It really is you!"

"...You've changed, Elkius. You've become more lively...You have died."

"What do you mean?" He asked her, but she wouldn't give an answer. "Oi, answer me!"

"...Corpses belong under the dirt." She simply told him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 pm

The saiyans had landed momentarily on the planet.

"Huh, so that's them?" Raditz asked. "I wouldn't be afraid judged on these powers, but these are saiyans. There's no way they're anywhere near their max power."

"I-I'm surprised there are so many," Calah said.

"There's twelve of them," Yamcha said. "I can't believe it."

"It'll be fine," Vegeta replied. "There's no way they are all extraordinarily powerful. You, what do you know about their powers?" Vegeta spoke directly to Paragus. The saiyan frowned in anger, but replied anyways.

"I don't know much," Paragus said. "But Zaikon is their leader and by far the most powerful. Meloky is his right hand man and Tatsui his left, those two are both extremely powerful. There's also Ignis, a yato warrior. My son, Broly, I don't know what kind of untapped potential Zaikon managed to pull from him, but he will be strong too. The rest I know nothing about."

"I see," Camus said. "Well, I think we should go over and meet these saiyans."

"I agree," Ethan replied. "It's better to fight them now and not have them destroy the planet trying to get to us." The warriors then flew off towards the saiyans.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 1:39 pm

"Hm, I suppose this is how I can repay you back." Zederkof said as he followed them.

Felix shrugged and also followed them.

Clementine would be making her way to Earth, she didn't have any idea it would be invaded by saiyans.

Jam and Yunnan, however, landed with Zaikon's troop.

"Hey, Zaikon boss! Sorry for being late!" Jam said before Yunnan tapped him on the head.

"That was your fault, dimwit! Zaikon, we apologize for the wait...I sense several power levels coming towards us. Enemies?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 1:50 pm

"Don't worry about it," Zaikon said. "Seems those we seek are coming straight to us." Shortly afterwards, the heroes had arrived.

"Zaikon," Raditz said.

"Hmm, you must be my brother, Raditz," Zaikon said. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He then looked around at the other warriors. "You must be Prince Vegeta and hello, Camus. It's been a long time."

"This time I won't lose," Camus said.

"Heh, don't bother trying to fight me," Zaikon said. "Oh, and Paragus? Looks like you slithered your way to these Earthlings."

"You'll pay for taking Broly!" Paragus exclaimed.

"He isn't a tool, Paragus," Zaikon replied. "He willfullingly joined me. Have you really forgotten about your revenge and how you want to kill Prince Vegeta?"

"What's that now?" Vegeta asked.

"H-He's only trying to turn you against me," Paragus replied.

"Well, whatever, I don't care. You wouldn't be worth killing."

"Hmm, I can tell you all are far more powerful than I anticipated," Zaikon said. "Well worth the wait I hope. I only wish Kakarot could've joined us. Corgay, Thymus, Skar, and Ukog. I want the four of you to gauge their powers. Don't hold back."

"Heh, all right," Corgay said. The four of them transformed into Super Saiyan 2s and flew towards the heroes. They immediately threw their most powerful attacks at them.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 pm

"You didn't even give me a time to warm up!" Felix complained in a comedic manner. He dodged the attacks aiming at him.

"Ukog? Is that Goku backwards? Eh, I know who I'm going after." Felix then rushed towards Ukog with the intent of kicking him.

"Weak." Zederkof would deflect the blasts thrown at him. He would respond by a kiai.

"So are these the saiyans you keep mentioning, Zaikon boss?" Jam looked at them. "That's the prince of all saiyans? He's kinda short."

"Heh," Yunnan chuckled. "Speak for yourself! You're barely taller than him."

"HEY! I'll let you know I'm still growing up! Hmph." Jam childishly pouted.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm

The other two Ethan would easily dismiss with a stroke of ki to the side. All four of them were easily knocked unconscious.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Vegeta asked. "You warriors are pathetic indeed. And here I thought you'd give us a challenge."

"Oh, dear, Prince Vegeta," Zaikon began. "This is just the kind of reaction I expected from you, I am very pleased. Tell me, how many of those Demon Lords did you your self kill?"

". . . You know about that?"

"Indeed I do, and let me tell you, my power is even more impressive than there's."

"Lord Zaikon," Ignis began. "May I kill Camus now?"

"Of course," Zaikon replied. With that, Ignis dashed forward kicking the yato backwards beginning their battle. Zaikon then pressed his scouter and began examining all of the warriors. "This new and improved scouter will tell me everything I need to know, even your suppressed power." After scanning everyone, Zaikon stared at Calah. "You, you're the strongest one here. Listen," He began speaking to his troops. "You can fight any of these warriors you want, just leave the Earthling with the long brown hair to me."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm

"That's convenient, Everyone has chosen who to fight with," Felix said. "Well, what are we supposed to do here?"

"Beats me." Zederkof followed after

"You guys are confused, too? Can't blame you!" Jam told them.

"Well, I'm not terribly interested in fighting," Yunnan said. "If you don't mind me, I'll go read a book over there."

"Again?" Jam turned to Yunnan who was walking away. "You read like two or three books on the way! You really are a bookworm, aren't you?!"

"Silence! Knowledge is power."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:52 pm

"Yunnan, Jam!" Tatsui exclaimed. "Do not dare defy Lord Zaikon's commands."

"I'll take care of your brother," Meloky said. Upon hearing this, Raditz and Meloky both flew into the air facing each other.

"Broly, you needn't fight if you don't wish to," Zaikon said. "Yunnan and Jam, you two can be spectators if you really wish. Android Y, you take care of everyone Tatsui doesn't fight. You alone should be more than enough."

"It wouldn't be right for me to not fight one of the saiyans," Tatsui said, looking at Vegeta. "Oh, but first." Tatsui then raised his hand and shot a beam towards Paragus to kill him. However, it was quickly intercepted by Zaikon.

"Don't," Zaikon said. "Not now at least."

". . . As you wish, my Lord." Tatsui then bolted forward at Vegeta and Zaikon at Calah.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 3:00 pm

"Android?" Felix said aloud in a curious tone. "..There was an android threat years ago...are you related to them?" Felix asked Android Y.

"Eh, I'll fight even if you told me otherwise, Zaikon boss!" Jam told him, "I just love fighting!"

"Never mind that," Zederkof walked in. "You say that guy alone is enough to handle us? That's an insult if I heard any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 52 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 52 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next