Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 6:53 pm

"You're my opponent?" Yumi sized Bui up. "What's with the armor? Eh, nevermind. Good luck." She said, bowing down, and assuming a stance.

As soon as the announcer announced the start of the fight, Yumi would materialize two pistols, one in each hand, and began firing ki bullets at Bui.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wish?" Grimm asked. "The dragon balls? They're still here? I thought they were gone." Grimm replied. "To be fair, I didn't think I'd have much reason to go back to life even if offered...But, now I think I found a reason. And that's Seliph. I'll make sure to lead him into the right path, so you can rest well, Old man."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 6:55 pm

The bullets bounced off of Bui's armor and the demon would pull back his massive axe and about as fast as soon as he did that the axe had already sliced through the air attacking Yumi. His speed was incredible.

. . .

"Thank you, Grimm," Sigurd replied. "That means more to me than you can know."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 6:58 pm

"Crap!" Yumi reacted to the axe's slice, barely, and she rolled to the side. "T-That was fast. If I was an instant slower, I would have been cut...So it looks like guns don't work, huh? How about this?!" Yumi let go of her guns and they vanished mid fall. She then would generate a bazooka. "FIRE!" She yelled, and launched very powerful rockets made of ki, they would explode on impact.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grimm nodded his head. "Well, no time to be wasting. Let's get back to training, shall we?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Bui would chuck his axe at her, exploding both the axe and the wave upon impact. He then appeared behind her throwing a kick to her back.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm

"Urgh!" Yumi was kicked and was skidding on the ground. But still, she leapt and landed on her feet. "Close quarters...alright, fine!" She said, the bazooka having disappeared, she created two daggers, each in one hand. "Here I go!" She exclaimed and dashed towards Bui. She then leapt as she was a few feet away from him, and came down with the daggers towards his eyes, she would attempt to gouge them using her weapons. It was a small window, but, Yumi hoped she could inflict damage.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:05 pm

She then stabbed her daggers into the visor of his helmet breaking through, however she failed to pierce his eyes. He then slammed a heavy blow aimed at her gut and if he did, he'd grab her and crush her onto his knee.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:13 pm

"Urgh!" Yumi was punched in the gut and shortly after, let out an ear piercing scream as Bui violently crushed her knee.

"Jeez! That looked like it hurt!" Sophie commented. "Good going, Bui...We'll whittle them one at a time." Lucius spoke.

"O-Ouch.." Yumi struggled to get up, her leg limp as the bones broke. "Y-You're pretty good. I don't know what lies beneath your armor...but I too have one. An armor made of flesh...my human armor." Yumi spoke, she crossed her arms in an x shape and began powering up, the ground shaking as she did so.

"Hm...Yumi's going all out," Xiang spoke, taking more interest in the fight. "She's going to use the devil trigger."

Yumi's body then began to be enclosed in what looked like to be a white armor, it grew out from her skin. Her head would turn pale, her eyes pupil-less and completely glowing yellow, horns grew from where her ears used to be. A pair of wings sprouted from her back and her feet turned into talons, like those of birds.

"..." Without saying a single word, she dashed towards Bui with far faster speed and would kick him, her strength massively increasing.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Bui was kicked backwards and his armor had a crack on it. He stabled himself and began taking off his armor, starting with his helm.

"To make me do this," Bui began. "Is impressive, but you will surely die." Bui finished stripping his armor and his power went through the roof. He bolted forward with incredible speed slamming a knee forward at her face.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Yumi was kneed and a crack appeared on her face, large quantity of purple blood shooting out. But yet, she would not falter. She snapped her finger and what looked like to be a large bomb made of ki appeared, and it would slam down at Bui. It had a lot of ki behind it, feeling it made everyone shudder.

"S-Something like that could easily destroy a continent," Sophie replied. "Or maybe do even more damage."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Bui stood there as it approached and green ki oozed out around his body. "Haaaaa!!!!" A sudden explosion ensued that would attempt to slam the bomb back at its user.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 pm

And the bomb would be slammed back at Yumi, a massive explosion erupted that quickly shot through the skies. It could be seen from dozens of miles away.

"..U-Urgh," Yumi knelt, her transformation undone. She was barely breathing. "Even Fat Boy didn't do anything...you're truly above me," She told Bui. "At the least, I'm glad I forced you out of that armor. I give up, I know I have no chance of winning." Yumi spoke before jumping off the ring.

"Great! Excellent, Bui! Now we're pretty much even with them!" Lucius spoke.

"Well, she lost. She was rather strong, but not quite like the three of us." Xiang replied. "So, Toguro, I'm assuming you want to go next?"

"Heh, and how do you figure?" Toguro smiled and looked at Xiang. "You're like me, Toguro. And I'm raring to go there and fight that guy, but, I think I'll let you first."

"Hahaha...How kind of you, Xiang. I'll go. Maybe this one will force me to use more than 80% of my power, just like you." Toguro spoke and walked towards the arena, hands in his pockets.

"T-This guy looks strong," Sophie spoke.

"C-Crap, I forgot Toguro was with them," Lucius spoke. "...One of the most powerful demons I have heard off...I don't know if Bui, or for that matter, any of us could pull out a win against him."

Toguro jumped and landed on the arena. He looked at Bui. "Cute, but you're not the only one who can limit his power." Toguro told him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:30 pm

". . ." Bui said nothing.

"Let the match begin!"

"Pulsating Wave!!!" Bui shot forward a powerful ki wave forward at Toguro.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:34 pm

"Hm. Let's see how you handle 80%." Toguro assumed a power up stance and began powering up, the arena violently shook as he did. "W-What is this power?!" Lucius spoke. Many of the spectators would wither away due to the aura Toguro let, the fighters were spared but some of them felt dizzy.

"I-I think I'm gonna pass out!" Sophie commented, struggling to maintain her balance.

"HAAARGH!" Toguro ran towards Bui's attack and hugged it. He would be pushed back, but in seconds, he bear hugged it and cancelled it. "Not bad. But I could have easily taken care of an attack like that using sixty percent, let alone eighty. But perhaps you have much better in store. Don't disappoint me!" Toguru ran, pulling his arm back. When he got close enough to Bui, he would attempt to jab him in the face and slam him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Bui would dodge the first blow then throw a hook to Toguro's face followed by an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Toguro was hit in the face and uppercut, however, it didn't seem like those hits affected him much. "Hm, you're pretty powerful," Toguro said, wiping some blood that trickled down his mouth. "But, if that's the best you have, then eighty percent is too much for you to handle. But I am not one to go easy, so, you'll have to try HARDER!" Togure spoke, he would attempt to grab Bui by both his arm and head and if successful, Toguro would slam him into the ground then kick him with enough force to send him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 42 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next