Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 4:30 pm

"Never mind that," Grimm spoke. "We should try to beat him while he's like that. Saves us a lot of hassle-" As Grimm said that, the gigantic body of Sloth got up as he awoke from his slumber.

"Well, good job." Sophie told Grimm, who simply sighed. Sloth would turn around and see the group, he would scratch his head and yawn. "Am I, uh, still sleeping....?" He spoke, still yawning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm...you're right," Envy replied. "But they're going after Sloth next, aren't they? His territory is after these two...and I doubt they can make it past him. He may be an oaf but the guy's pretty strong...oh, how lucky he is to be so lazy, never work for a day in his life yet still be that ridiculously strong." Envy said, green with jealousy.

"So, Greed, let's see if Sloth falls too, then might as well team up with you. I would rather eat shit than be killed by these mortals."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 11:39 am

"Enough of this," Jon said. He threw his arm up and launched a full powered Spirit Blast forward at the demon.

. . .

"Very well," Greed replied. "If Sloth dies, we'll work together."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 pm

The spirit blast went into Sloth's mouth as he yawned and it exploded, the enormous demon lord fell onto his back as smoke came from where his jaw used to be. A few seconds passed and he wouldn't get up.

"Did that do it?" Sophie asked. Grimm simply walked over to Sloth and checked him out. "...He doesn't seem to be breathing," Grimm noted, "That or he's too lazy to-"

However, Sloth quickly got up and slammed Grimm away, the human having barely enough time to react. "Urk!!" Grimm grunted as he was sent flying towards the cave's walls and crashed into it.

"Grimm!! Gah, damn you!!" Sophie turned towards Sloth. "Silver pheasant:Moonlight-!" Sophie attempted to attack Sloth with her signature attack. But, he was too fast and vanished, only to appear in front of her. "What?!" She only muttered as Sloth pulled his arm back and punched her away. He then shifted his attention towards Jon, and like a beast, began running towards him. If he got close enough, he would attempt to slam Jon on the top of his head to the ground.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 3:15 pm

Jon's head would instantly be slammed to the ground.

"W-What the?!" Ekrev exclaimed. "This guy is faster than he looks!" Ekrev would hop backwards, shooting a ki wave forward as he did.

"Divine Tyrfing!" Seliph's golden aura formed around him as he burst off to the side and slammed his foot aimed at Sloth's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 11:15 am

Sloth then quickly made his way towards Ekrev, easily pushing through his ki wave. As he came close to him, Sloth would attempt to kick Ekrew away. However, before he could do so, Seliph came rushing in and slammed him in the cheek, sending him flying across.

Still, this only left a bruise on Sloth face who near instantly got up, and ran towards Seliph. He would went for a backhanded attack towards Seliph, but he'd find himself hitting air. "Huh?" Sloth lazily went, and he slowly turned around, saw Grimm alongside Seliph, Grimm had managed to push Seliph out of harm's way. "You okay, bud?" Grimm asked Seliph, and he shifted his attention towards Sloth.

"This guy...he's the opposite of his name," Grimm noted. "He's easily stronger than the last two...He's not something we can't take care of, though!!" Grimm shouted as a blue aura enveloped him. "Senshi no O!!" Grimm then dashed towards Sloth and went for a barrage of punches, Sloth managing to dodge them.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 8:02 pm

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks," Seliph replied.

"Try this!!" Jon exclaimed, getting to the other side of Sloth throwing a barrage of punches too. Idunn then began conjuring a spell preparing an attack aimed at Sloth.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Sloth would too dodge Jon's attacks, he was now evading both of Grimm and Jon. However, this left him unable to retaliate and he was forced into the defensive, and he was left defenseless to any other attacks.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:39 am

"Here goes!" Idunn exclaimed, crossing her arms. A circle with inscriptions on it would appear underneath Sloth and several dark violet colored arms would fly from it to try and grab him. If they did, she would have another attack be summoned from above in the same way. This time a purple comet looking attack. "Demon Retribution!!!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Sloth looked at the circle and was extremely confused, he would be even more confused as arms appeared and grabbed him.

He tried to break free but couldn't. He looked above to see a purple attack heading towards him, and it slammed into him, an explosion occuring as it did so.

"Urgh..D-Did that do the trick?" A bloodied Sophie appeared, asking the question after witnessing Idunn's attack. "We can only hope so, that bastard is pretty tough." Grimm replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 pm

"I'm not sensing anything . . ." Seliph said. "Let's hope this it then."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 11:07 am

However, The smoke cleared and Sloth had survived the attack...But, only his lower body was left.

"Oh damn it, just drop dead ALREADY!!" Sophie spoke as she threw a volley of ki blasts towards Sloth. After a few seconds, Sloth had been reduced to pieces and was no more.

"Phew," Grimm sighed. "He was way stronger than the two before him...Is that demon king or whatever you call him stronger than this guy?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:30 pm

"Most likely," Idunn replied. "The next territory is Greed."

. . .

"Sloth . . . lost," Greed said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:38 pm

"Very well...I hope this "Greed" isn't stronger than Sloth, otherwise, we're in deep shit." Grimm spoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Envy would learn of Sloth's defeat. "What the hell?" He went. He then tried to call Greed. "Come on, pick up!" He said as he was calling him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 4:38 pm

"Yes, Envy," Greed replied, answering. "It seems they're far stronger than we thought. We have to team up."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 11:21 am

"Tsk, I didn't really think Sloth would be defeated," Envy told Greed, "But that bastard was too lazy and stupid for his own good. I don't really like the idea of teaming up with a fellow demon lord against mortals, but it seems we have no choice." Envy paused.

"So, they must be coming after you now," Envy said to Greed, "They think I ain't good enough for them...I'll show them a thing or two. I'll come to you soon and we'll rid ourselves of these pests...Then the demon king will surely reward us. Anyways, I'll be on my way." Envy said before he cut off the transmission with Greed.

"Oh yes...I can't wait to get what I deserve," Envy spoke. "Hmph, the demon king never gave me the respect I wanted, always wanting to put me on the same level as the others...Not anymore, after these Earthlings are done with, Greed will be the next....Then, I will take care of Pride and Wrath, and I shall be the demon king's favorite!!" Envy spoke as he cackled, before heading towards Greed's territory.

"Greed...Is there anything special about him or her that we should know about?" Grimm asked Idunn, "We should discuss plans against them while we're going to their territory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 54 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 54 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next