Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:26 pm

"Explosive wave!" Sennin exclaimed, he erected one and all the stone daggers that flew towards him were crushed into dust as they collided with the explosive wave, however, this left him weakened than he was before.

"Well...I don't have much energy for a fight, so, I'll try to end this in one attack." Sennin leapt back, and, he began charging another Kamehameha.

"HAAA!!" He threw it towards Nanna, it was as powerful as the one he used to knock Leif out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:29 pm

"Sorry, but I can't afford to lose!!" Nanna yelled. "Holy Light!!" She threw a ki wave onto the ground, that would propel her through the air soaring just above the Kamehameha. She'd go in for a kick aiming at Sennin's face. With any luck, this attack would knock Sennin into the water.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 pm

"Heh." Sennin smirked as he was hit by Nanna and sent out of bounds into the water. She had won the fight.

"She did it." Grimm said, softly smiling. "That was a good fight," Sennin said, getting up. He approached Nanna and bowed down to her in respect.

"...Sennin, was it? I have a question," Grimm spoke. "...You wouldn't happen to be the founder of the turtle school, the legendary Kame Sennin? He has long since died."

Sennin paused. He knew they figured him out after the Kamehameha. "Yes...and no."

"No? What do you mean?" Grimm asked. "For starters, I am Muten Roshi...But only in spirit. This body isn't mine. What you said was true, I have perished centuries ago. Still, my spirit was called from the otherworld into here, this body."

"Could it have to do with the dragon balls?" Grimm asked, and Roshi nodded his head. "No. I am possessing the body of a member of the Fey clan. They are a clan of women who are highly sensitive to the spiritual side of life and can call spirits from the otherworld if a relative of said spirit gives a little bit of their blood...Like Baba, as she is my sister.

She has hired the member I'm possessing right now, gave a little amount of her blood and thus was able to call me back into this world."

"The Fey...I believe I have read about them in a book," Grimm said. "Supposedly, their origin was from a line of shrine maidens in a different universe. One was exceptional for her bloodline, a genius, and after she passed away, she gave birth to children who then branched out. The original bloodline has been lost to time, but, this Fey clan is one of the many branches that's a reminder of the shrine maiden's bloodline. So it was true, huh." Grimm admitted, at first he thought it was a fairy tale, but now, he had come to terms it was real.

"Well...My time is coming to a close," Roshi said. "Now that I've seen you all, I can trust Earth's safety to all of you. And Baba, it was nice seeing you again after god knows how many years. See you later, kids." Roshi's spirit would then leave this world, and the body reverted to that of a teenage girl, still wearing the purple gi. She fell into the ground and was unconscious, she was a young member of the clan.

"...Well, so, I suppose Granny has to spill the beans now," Grimm said, shifting his attention back to the present moment.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 pm

"That was all so crazy," Ekrev said. "I can't believe we met Master Roshi though."

"All right, all right, let's get this over with," Baba replied. "You want to know how to defeat the dark god Loptous." After waving her hands around her crystal ball, she looked back at them. "Well, it isn't going to be easy."

"Yeah?" Ekrev asked. "What do we have to do?"

"Loptous cannot be defeated by normal means," Baba replied. "I don't know how much you know, but Loptous currently is using a boy's body as its host. Julius, the son of Arvis. Thankfully, Loptous isn't as powerful as he once was. To kill Loptous, you must kill Julius. He has an immortal body, so to speak, the only one who can kill him is the one with Naga's blood."

". . . Naga? I've never heard of them," Ekrev replied.

"Naga and Loptous were rivals years ago, both of them, dragons. They have long died since then, but their blood occasionally shows up in their descendants. Julius is one example, which is why he was able to be the host for the resurrected Loptous."

"So we need a host for Naga then, I'm guessing?" Leif asked.

"Not quite," Baba replied. "A host is not required, all that is needed is the one who shows Naga's blood. They must deliver the final blow to Julius."

"I take it it isn't someone we know?" Ekrev asked.

"Wrong, actually," Baba replied. "Arvis' ancestors for a long time were trying to attain children with Naga's Blood and Loptous' Blood. So there are relations to Arvis who have the necessary blood. I should say relation, there is only one. Arvis' niece, Sigurd's daughter, and Seliph's sister--Lea."

"So that's why Arvis kidnapped her!" Leif exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 4:04 pm

"What a screwed up family." Grimm commented, putting his hand on his forehead. "So, we've got to save her, right?...But how are we going to do that? They managed to kill even Sigurd. It will be really tough to do this." Grimm spoke.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 5:48 pm

"Well, there isn't much choice other than to train," Ekrev said. "But who knows how long that'll take."

"You have no other option," Baba replied. "If you want to overthrow this Empire then you need the strength necessary. No matter how long it takes."

"Didn't expect to hear that from you, but I guess you're right," Ekrev replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:35 pm

"Well, then we should head back to the lookout," Grimm said. "I think Silva and that brat are going to end their training soon."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:42 pm

"I'm going to head separate ways," Leif replied.

"Huh, are you sure?" Ekrev asked. "There's a room where you can train inside for one year, but only a day passes in the real world."

"That sounds nice," Leif replied. "But I'm sure there are some conditions making that not being able to be used too much. I'll stick to real training."

"How should we all meet up again then?" Ekrev asked.

"Where we all split up. We should meet up at Lewyn's place every year. Once we feel ready to take on the empire, that's when we'll strike."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:50 pm

"Eh, whatever floats your boat," Grimm said. "Anyways, sounds good. We'll meet every year, but, we should also try to figure another location in case our current one gets found out. Let's go, Ekrev." Grimm said, he was ready to go back to the lookout.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Grimm and Ekrev then parted ways with Leif and Nanna arriving later at Kami's Lookout.

"Did you find out anything?" Kami asked. They then told him all that Baba said. "Hmm, well you'll have to much training then. The others should be out soon."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 3:19 pm

After a couple of hours, the door of the time chamber opened, Silva and Sophie both came from it. They had changed appearance wise, but not very much: Silva sported a beard, due to not shaving, and Sophie's hair grew longer, reaching her waist. The two only spent time training.

"Hm? Oh, you've come back," Silva said upon seeing Grimm and Ekrev. "The room is yours for taking, but beware, you're going to have one hell of a time here."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 3:51 pm

"All right, let's do this!" Ekrev exclaimed.

5 years after the day destruction of Central City where many lives were lost . . .

The Empire was popular for the first couple years, however things began to shift for the worse. The people went into major poverty and event called child hunting had begun. The Empire was rounding up children that had saiyan blood and sacrificed them to a ritual. The adults were unharmed as they were in their prime and not seen as much of a threat.

Emperor Arvis was only Emperor in name anymore. His son, Julius was the one who pulled the real strings and made the world a living hell as things got progressively worse. The world was split into five different territories, each major city holding the capital of that territory. The Southern Territory headed by Travant, the Western Territory headed by Schneider, the Eastern Territory headed by Zneider, the Southern Territory where Emperor Arvis currently resided, and the Central Territory where Julius and most of the Empire's forces were. Originally Emperor Arvis was stationed in the Central Territory, but he had been pushed out by his son who now barked the orders. The 9 remaining Deadlords were spread throughout each of the territories.

Lewyn's Mansion . . .

The heroes had gathered together at Lewyn's mansion, finally confident that they could take down the enemies. Five years had passed and many changes have been made. Leif and Nanna together had two children. Seliph also had a son. Not everyone had come to the mansion however like planned. Ares was missing, none of them had seen him since they made it out of Central City.

"The day has finally come," Lewyn said. "It's time to enact plans to overthrow this sick Empire."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 4:20 pm

"Alright, let's go." Grimm said. "Urgh, still so reckless as always, aren't you?" Sophie replied to him.

"This girl and her remarks," Grimm thought, "Why, yes, being reckless is how you get shit done."

"Enough, you two." Silva said. "What are your plans, Lewyn?" Silva asked.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 4:51 pm

"We'll need to split up and attack each leader of the cities," Lewyn replied. "If we all focused on one then Julius could swerve over an annihilate us. We also need Lea to destroy Julius. Based on intel, Lea is being held at North City, that's also where Arvis is. This would be a problem, however Arvis is not as strong as he was when he killed Sigurd. Still, he is a force to not be taken lightly."

"Based on our numbers here, we're going to have to tag these cities with two or three people then?" Ekrev asked.

"That is correct," Lewyn replied. "The South City attack will be led by Leif and Ekrev. The West City attack will be led by myself and Sophie. The East City attack will be led by Silva and Ced. And the North City attack will be led by Seliph and Grimm. After we kill their leaders and rescue those they captured, we'll all head into Central City to take down Julius." Lewyn then laid a piece of paper on the table. "Anyone else wondering where they're going, just look at the paper here."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:40 pm

"Sounds good. Although, what if those guys that showed up five years ago are here," Grimm said. "They have a name, you KNOW. It's deadlords." Sophie replied. Grimm grumbled but didn't say anything, he was getting used to her snarky remarks.

"Yes, we'll have to take them into consideration. However, I believe that thanks to the time chamber and those years of training, they will matter not," Silva told Grimm. "Anyways, I assume everyone has memorized where they are supposed to go. We should head out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 28 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next