Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 pm

"Phew, good fight," Leif said. "All right, I'm ready for the final battle."

"Very well," Baba began. "Final fighter, come out!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:26 pm

"You don't have to be so loud," A voice echoed from the building, it was the final fighter. A few seconds later, he came out. He wore a purple gi, had black hair and wore sunglasses. "Hm? Looks like we have some strong ones, here." He said, fiddling with his shades, and then he hopped onto the arena.

"...I can tell this guy is strong," Grimm said. "Leif will probably meet his match here."

The final fighter looked closely at Leif, he sized him up. "You're my opponent, huh? You look mighty powerful. It's been a while since I threw a punch, so I'm a bit rusty... Go easy on me first, alright?" He said. Quickly, he assumed a stance and leapt towards Leif, he would start the fight with a palm to the face, and then another one to the gut.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:28 pm

"Let's hope not," Ekrev replied. "Leif is our last hope."

Leif would throw his arms to a guard, blocking the first blow but receiving a punch to the gut.

"Urk!" Leif would then step in, slamming an uppercut towards the fighter's chest and then a hook to the cheek immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:32 pm

The fighter was hit by the uppercut. However, he would a backflip as he fell on his head and dodged Leif's hook.

"Oh ho! Looks like I wasn't wrong," The fighter said. "I would like to know your name." He bowed down. But quickly, he got up and dashed towards Leif. "Wachoo!!" He said as he approached Leif with a flurry of kicks.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:35 pm

"The name is Leif," he replied, as he did his best to block the kicks. He'd then move in with punches of his own. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:40 pm

The fighter would block the punches, however, they were heavy and he felt it. They sent him skidding a few feet backwards.

"Leif, I'll be sure to remember it," He said. "As for my name...Well, let's say I'm called Sennin. That works." Sennin spoke.

He then leapt in the air, after running towards Leif, and would attempt to strike him down with a flying kick. If he succeeded, he would follow it with a deadly combo of palms all over Leif's body.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:49 pm

With a kick, he'd hit Leif and shortly afterwards a combo of palms across Leif's body. The young warrior's body singed after Sennin's attack. His face stared at the ground with his hair drooping down.

"What's he doing?" Ekrev asked.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:51 pm

"I don't know, but I hope he's not done yet!" Grimm said, a bit panicked.

"..." Sennin looked over at Leif. He knew there was still fight left in him and that this was a trap, but, he decided to take the bait. "Here goes!" Sennin said, he began running towards Leif and attempted to kick him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 2:54 pm

"Don't count me out yet," Leif replied. "Golden Explosion!!" Leif threw out his arms as he created a Super Explosive Wave that'd cover the entirety of the ring. He'd try to blow Sennin backwards out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:04 pm

"Urgh!" Sennin was hit back and it seemed like he was going out of bounds.

"He did it-" Grimm said, however, he quickly shut up as Sennin turned around and fired a double hand ki wave at the water, propelling him back into the arena.

"Whew, if I hadn't known you were going for a super explosive wave, I wouldn't have had the time to adjust my position before I was hit. I could have easily gone out of bounds, you know."

"What? How did you know he was going for that?" Grimm asked. "It's quite simple. A Super explosive wave is the act of expanding all of your energy to cover an area," Sennin turned to Grimm, "But first, before you do that, you must condense all of the energy you have within. It's a small window, but, you would glow as you condense all your energy. Also, there is going to be some leakage, no body is designed to hold all of the ki you have.

"By sensing said leakage and seeing Leif's body glow for even an instant, I knew he was going for a super explosive wave, and so, I adjusted myself for an optimal position." Sennin explained.

"...He's on a whole another level, I've never heard of this guy before, where was he before in our life?" Grimm wondered, it seemed like hope was lost.

"Now then, I suppose I should get serious." Sennin said, he would began gesturing with his hands, they moved as free as the air itself. "T-That stance, I've seen it before..." Grimm noted. "And his name was...Sennin? This is odd." Grimm began thinking whoever this man was. Until it dawned on him. It was an impossible theory, but, the only one.

"Well, Leif? If you can survive this, you won the fight." Sennin spoke, quickly, he cupped both of his hands and pulled them backwards. A blue ki ball was formed within the palms of his hands.

"Ka...Me....Ha....Me..."

"There's no mistaking it, This guy is-" Grimm said before he was interrupted by Sennin. "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Sennin shot a kamehameha, soaring through the air, in hopes of hitting Leif and knocking him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:09 pm

"Darn it!" Leif exclaimed. "I put all my energy into that final blow." Leif threw his arms into a guard to try and block the wave. However he was flung backwards into the water.

"Ha ha ha!" Baba laughed. "You're all done."

"Crap," Ekrev said. "We were so close too."

"Guys, I'm not a complete weakling you know," Nanna suddenly said. "The world is at risk, I'll fight too."

"Are you sure?" Ekrev asked.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:13 pm

Sennin looked rather unwilling to fight, it showed on his face. "Hmm, this is tough. I don't like fighting women, much less cute little girls." But he had too, as he was part of Baba's fighter.

"...Be careful," Grimm told Nanna. "This guy is-"

"Shh," Sennin said. "Leave it for later. Well then, Miss? Anytime you're ready." Sennin said, assuming his stance, and waiting for Nanna to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Nanna entered the ring and prepared herself. This guy lost a lot of energy. He told Leif that he'd win if he could withstand that Kamehameha. That means I have a decent chance at winning this. Nanna raised her arms and then pulled them to her side. She then pushed them forward yelling, "Earth's Pike!!!"

From the arena floor a spike would shoot upwards to try and pierce Roshi.

"W-Wow, she is strong," Ekrev said.

"She is Master Eldigan's niece after all," Leif replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 pm

"Oh ho!" Sennin did a backflip, but still, the spike managed to cut his shirt and even draw some blood, as he was in mid air.

"You might be the first I've seen that fights using the arena itself," Sennin admitted. "But there are still a couple of flaws." He breathed it, and punched the earth spike and broke it in half. He then grabbed the detached half, dashed towards Nanna, and he swung it in hope of hitting her. "It's okay if I don't have to actually touch her," Sennin justified.

"...Yeah, right." Grimm replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 3:23 pm

"Crush!" Nanna yelled. She'd destroy the pieces of earth he didn't grab as well as what he had grabbed and they'd all shatter into daggers. They'd then fly at Sennin to try and stab him.

"Her fighting is really unique compared to what I've seen," Ekrev said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 27 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next