Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 6:51 pm

"Grimm, that's all well and fine but we can't win the tournament if you step in," Seliph said. "Which means we can't wish you back to life."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 6:54 pm

"That's not an issue," Xiang replied. "Referee, go ask for any rulings and see if the higher ups approve of this decision. He will participate, and I will make this happen." He stated.

"Seliph...Have trust in me," Grimm turned to him. "I've met your pa back there, and he has made me an even stronger warrior...I'll also have to tell you something important, but not right now." Grimm spoke, shifting back towards Xiang.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Since Xiang himself wanted this, it was allowed and the match would go underway. Since Grimm was technically a member before he would instead replace Seliph since he hadn't fought yet. The final battle of the tournament would begin.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:07 pm

"So, I'll go easy on you-" Xiang said, before being interrupted by Grimm.

"Nope, you'll stay in that form. I'll beat you even while you're at your very best." Grimm said, stretching his body around, before shifting to a stance.

"Hmph, very well. I'll kill you again if that's what you want!" Xiang dashed towards Grimm, he was too fast to be even followed by everyone. Grimm closed his eyes and started focusing. "I wonder if I learned it correctly...I think I did." He looked up in front of him and he looked at the incoming Xiang. "ORA!" Grimm punched Xiang in the cheek as he closed in, slamming him into the ground.

"W-What did just happen?" Sophie spoke. "A second before they were facing each other, now Xiang's in the ground."

"Huh?!" Xiang was confused. "I-It hurts! J-Just what are you-" He looked up and he saw Grimm enveloped in a soft blue aura. "Senshi no ō. I gotta thank Goku for teaching this to me."

"G-Goku?! You mean the legendary Son Goku himself taught you?!" Xiang asked, he was aback.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:11 pm

"Wow, he trained with my dad and Goku?!" Seliph exclaimed. "Heh, Grimm's going to win this one for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:19 pm

"And a couple of more, too!" Grimm replied to Seliph. "Silva taught me a few cool tricks." He said.

"Y-You met with my father? How is he doing?" Sophie asked. "He's doing fine and has been watching over you. He's quite proud of what you've done, especially creating a dojo. Something he hasn't dared to do....There's also this guy, King Kai. He taught me plenty of techniques that can come in handy."

"Tsk, Are you ignoring me?!" Xiang got up and dashed towards Grimm, going for a flurry of punches. Grimm would evade the blows, and counter with the same thing. Xiang would manage to block some hits, but many sunk in his body, and he was slammed back. It seemed like Grimm had the advantage in this fight...or so it seemed.

"Give it up," Grimm said to Xiang. "You're outclassed in every area. Well except looks, you kind of look cooler than I do." Grimm chuckled.

"Heh, is that so?...Well, this is my absolute best form, but that's not to say I'm going all out in this!" Xiang powered up even further as he used his full power. "This guy is getting ridiculous!" Poca spoke. "Is there no limits to his power?!"

Quickly, Xiang dashed toward Grimm and elbowed him in the face, Grimm staggered back and some blood flew from his nose. "N-Not bad!" Grimm retaliated with a punch to the gut, and Xiang spat blood. "Heh, right back at you!" The two titans then collided and locked themselves in a pummel duel, the whole arena shaking as the two were trading blows.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:23 pm

"Incredible, he's gotten so much stronger in such little time," Ekrev said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:39 pm

"Hyargh!" Xiang broke away from Grimm and he fired many ki blasts towards him. It seemed like this attack was unavoidable, every angle, Grimm would be hit in.

"Hahaha! I'd like to see you dodge this! No one has ever dodged my "THOUSAND NEEDLE STABS" !!!"

"You're right." Grimm replied. "This attack is unavoidable...that is, if your opponents can't do this!" Grimm spoke and suddenly, he vanished. "What?!" Xiang grunted in confusion. From the side, He would be punched hard by Grimm and sent out of bounds once more, crashing into the walls. Xiang was quick to recover and landed back on the arena. "What did you do?!" He asked.

"Simple," Grimm lifted his index finger in front of his face. "Something Goku taught me that took a whole lot of time and effort to learn, more so than Senshi no ō. For an instant, no more, no less....I can stop time."

"S-Stop time?! That's absurd! Such ability is impossible!" Xiang replied. "Hmph, you'll see for yourself that it's true!" Grimm vanished once more and appeared in front of Xiang. "ORAORAORAORAORAORA!" Grimm would pummel him in the chest, the demon hybrid barely reacting as Grimm had once again stopped time and appeared in front of him.

"ORA!" Grimm ended the pummel with an uppercut that sent Xiang flying up. "You know what?!" Xiang said, stopping mid air. "I grow tired of this damned tournament! So I'm going to end this! BLADE OF SPARDA!" He would call his blade once more. However, it now looked like it was made of flesh and there was an eye twitching at the handle. He grabbed his sword high up in the air, and a thunderbolt hit the tip.

From there, a giant green ki blast was quick to form. "NIGHTMARE!" He said, and he threw forwards the very powerful KI blast, it was way more than Xiang's maximum output. "W-We're going to die!" Lucius spoke and he covered himself.

"I told you all...to have faith in me, didn't I?" Grimm asked. He looked sternly at the incoming blast, it was only getting bigger and bigger. "I hope...this will work. My body will ache and be a bitch, but that's okay, I'll do anything to protect everyone!!" Grimm took a powerup stance, and above his soft, blue aura, a harsh and red one was overlayed on top of it.

"KAIOKEN TIMES...TWO!!!!" Grimm's power doubled twofolds, and he cupped his hand. "KAMEHAME....HA!!" He fired a blue wave from his hand, towards the green ki blast. The two blasts collided...and near instantly, The kamehameha overpowered it. "N--NO!!!!!!" Xiang spoke as he was swallowed whole with the attack. Grimm breathed heavily and knelt, his body began to hurt everywhere. "W-Well, good thing I didn't die a second time." He spoke.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 pm

"He won!" Ekrev exclaimed.

"Hmph, he really did," Jon said, slumping up against the wall.

"Well done Grimm," Seliph said. "So are you actually back to life or do we still need to revive you?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 7:57 pm

"Not quite." Koenma said, appearing next to Seliph. "People who have done great deeds in their life are allowed to come back to the plane of the living for a day, but only once," Koenma spoke. "It so happens Grimm fits the bill...although, if I have to admit, albeit barely."

"Koenma...So you followed me, after all," Grimm said. "Anything to skip your job, huh?"

"S-Shut up. I need to take breaks time to time. Hmph." Koenma crossed his arms and pouted. From behind Grimm, a loud thud would be heard. It was Xiang, and he fell to the ground. Extremely bloodied, his whole body was limp and he couldn't move. Grimm was instantly declared winner.

"U-Urgh." Xiang groaned. With every force he could mutter, Grimm approached him. "Good fight. Even with all the training I got, I still barely won," Grimm said. "You forced me to take a huge gamble."

"H-Haha. I guess so," Xiang replied. "So...get your wish, and come back to life. All your friends were going to do that."

"...And what is your wish?" Grimm asked. "My wish...simply to know who my grandfather is," Xiang replied, and he coughed out blood. "This man...he killed my father and my mother...It is taboo for a demon to bear a child with a human...It's a stupid rule...Love should know no boundaries," tears began to well up from his eyes. "But I failed...so what's the point in trying anymore? I can barely feel myself. I'm going to die soon."

"...No, you did not," Grimm replied to Xiang. "Even if you die, you won't fail your goal of bringing your monster of a grandfather to justice," Grimm assured him. "Xiang, if you want...allow me to take over your flame, your flame of vengeance. I will defeat your grandfather and make him pay in your stead."

"Hah...You'd be willing to do this to your enemy?"

"You're not my enemy anymore, Xiang," Grimm said. "Despite what you might have done, I've come to respect you greatly in our fight. You are the best challenge I've had, or maybe even will have. And you did not play dirty, you even allowed me to fight, when it shouldn't be even legal. And for that, I immensely respect you."

"...Your name is Grimm, was it?" Xiang said. "Well...I too was happy to meet you, Grimm. Maybe we were fated to battle and fate had me pass the torch to you...Just, please don't fail, Grimm, I beg of you." Xiang spoke, before he closed his eyes. He had passed away.

"Xiang...Don't worry, Love will prevail over all. Even if it's the last thing I'll do." Grimm mourned his death in silence.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:01 pm

A demon approached the heroes. He wore a white trench coat and fedora.

"Well, well, excellent show," he said. "Team Seliph won the tournament. Can't say anyone is pleased that humans won, but oh well. What is your wish?"

"Give Grimm his life back," Seliph said.

"Can do," the demon replied. He snapped his fingers and Grimm's halo disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:08 pm

"..." Grimm looked around, and he saw the arena was emptier than before. "Many people died here, didn't they?..What's the point of resurrecting a life when many were killed?" Grimm said. In his mind, he would have rather stayed dead if it meant bringing back everyone, but, the deed had been done. And he couldn't betray his new promise to Xiang.

"Take good care of him." Grimm said as he went to team Xiang. Miles and Toguro simply looked somberly at Xiang's body, while Yumi ran over to him and started weeping next to his body. Meana, did nothing but stare blankly, a feat which somewhat creeped out Grimm, but he did decide to not comment on it.

"Human." As Grimm walked away, he'd hear Toguro talking. "I await our fight. You defeated Xiang, who I was aiming to surpass. So now, my next hurdle is you. Beware from now on." Toguro then walked away. "Well...You heard him. I'm also interested in fighting you, you know. As a fellow saiyan, we should duke it out." Miles spoke.

"Thanks...But I'm not a saiyan," Grimm replied to Miles. "I'm one hundred percent Earthling. But if you're up for a challenge, just call me, I'll be there." Grimm then walked to team Seliph, and Miles was surprised to learn Grimm was a full blood human. "Huh, so they're still around," Miles commented. "Well, better take care of Xiang's body...I've got to get myself back in shape, this was a grim reminder."

"Everyone, thank you for trusting me," Grimm told the group. "Now if you don't mind..I'd like to talk with you, Seliph. In private."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:12 pm

"Sure," Seliph replied, following Grimm.

"What now?" Ekrev asked, as the two of them left. "We're in the Demon Realm, so do we seek them out now?"

"I don't sense their ki," Jon said. "I thought they were at the tournament."

"There're seven different territories in the Demon Realm," Idunn said. "I guess I'll help you guys find them."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:22 pm

"Honestly, with Grimm," Sophie spoke. "I don't think we have to be afraid anymore...That jerk, he makes us worry then he comes in, becomes much stronger and has new tricks, leaves us in the dust and steals all the spotlight! He's going to have a piece of my mind when we're done with this!" Sophie pouted.

Seliph and Grimm had strayed away enough from the group, they could now comfortably talk in private. "Seliph, I think you're old enough for me to not soften my words," Grimm spoke. "I'm sure you are curious about how your old man's doing on the other side. He's doing fine and is quite enjoying life, or uh, rather, death there. He has also been keeping tabs on each of us and he is particularly proud of you, Seliph. He's proud to call you his son. However, He's also worrying about you." Grimm said.

"Worrying about how you might stray off the right path. Ever since the old man died, you have become...more ruthless. You killed Arvis brutally, and after I died, killed my opponent without mercy. And so...he told me to look after you, make sure you're in the right path. Killing should be avoided unless it is completely necessary, it's what I and him believe. I hope you can understand, Seliph. We care about you, we truly do."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:25 pm

"It's what I believe too . . ." Seliph replied. "I can't explain it, but in both of those instances I just snapped and lost it. There's no one to blame but myself. You're both right though, thank you. Grimm, just as my father asked you, I too ask that you'll keep me on the right path." Seliph then raised his fist with a smirk. "Now, let's go stop these Demon Lords!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 49 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 49 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next