Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:31 pm

"Right! I'll just give you a couple of smacks whenever I see you doing something wrong, though!" Grimm grinned. "These demons lords, let's stop them." Grimm then returned to the group.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:35 pm

"Let's head to my home and rest up before we set out to slay these Demon Lords," Idunn said. "We can't do a thing with all these injuries." She then waved her hand and created a portal that everyone would walk through.

They'd appear in a mansion and Idunn pointed to a room up the stairs. "There are what we call healing pods up in that room. Everyone will want to head into one. They're beds that fill up with a liquid that'll heal our wounds. By morning we should all be fully recovered."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 12:39 pm

"Hm, sounds good, but I think I'll pass." Grimm replied to Idunn. "Senshi no ō can rejuvenate my cells. While it doesn't beat modern medicine or technology, it's enough for these wounds I have. It'll also serve as a good practice to further my mastery of it." Grimm would go to a corner of the room, take a lotus position, close his eyes and started meditating. The soft blue aura enveloped him and his wounds slowly began to close.

"Hmph. Don't get too cocky, jerk. I'll surpass this technique of yours." Sophie said to Grimm, before heading upstairs and got into one of the healing pods.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Morning would come and the warriors were back to full health.

"Okay, now tell us about these seven territories," Ekrev said to Idunn.

"Well, they're not particularly interesting," Idunn replied. "Each one varies I suppose . . . each one of the Demon Lords rule a territory. As you're familiar with, the Demon Lords are trying to make it possible for demons to freely enter the human realm. The "gate" we'll call it is being opened by the Demon Lords powers. If we can kill them, this will cease. They've been supplied this power by the ruler of the Demon Realm."

"Ruler of the Demon Realm?" Jon asked. "Don't tell me, is it Satan?"

"No?" Idunn replied. "But I don't actually know his name or what he looks like, no one really does. All we know is that he lives high above the land in a separate area. The Demon Lords and the ruler of the Demon Realm must both be killed."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 pm

"I'm assuming we have to beat the demon lords before we can hope to reach this ruler," Grimm spoke. "And you said all of them have a territory. Can we go to territories we like or do we have to beat them one by one to proceed into the next one? Like some sort of ladder."

"Does it matter? We're still going to beat them all if we want to end all of this." Sophie replied.

"Come on, we need info. So we can better prepare ourselves against them." Grimm spoke.

"Prepare what?!" Sophie stood up and confronted him. "With your dumb, retarded strength that came out of nowhere, what's the need for planning?! You could just go and take their head off before we can even lift a finger!"

"Hey now, it didn't come out of nowhere," Grimm replied, he was starting to lose his patience too. "Do you know what I had to go through?! That training was hell. It's not fun. I also had to rush it, I kept worrying about you guys and thinking I wasn't fast enough to come back to Earth. And even if I became the strongest being that ever existed, I'd still need to plan. We barely have any knowledge on these demon lords. They could have abilities that would surpass raw power."

Grimm paused. "And you saw how much trouble I had against Xiang, and he's not even a demon lord. What makes you think I could beat all of them handily?"

"Speak for yourself. Don't you realize how it feels to be left in the dust?! It's an unpleasant feeling," Sophie replied. "I'm sure some of us have felt the huge gap in our strength and yours. It just so happens they aren't as upfront about it as I am. Do you know how much it sucks, to train all your life, but you're still outclassed by someone else who had special treatment?! What makes you special compared to us?!" She began bursting.

"...Sophie. If you think I'm something special, I can assure you I'm not, I'm as ordinary as the next guy." Grimm spoke. "If it were you, Ekrev, Jon, or Seliph who died in my place, you would have gone through the same training and become even stronger from it than I did. You are all blessed with saiyan blood, or in Jon's case, being part demon. You all are above a regular, full blooded human like me. I have nothing that stands out for me, All I know, you too all can learn." Grimm sighed deeply as he stopped.

"I can't go Super Saiyan. I can't have Zenkai boosts or in your case, Sophie, getting stronger in the middle of a fight. I also don't have demon slaying techniques like Jon does, or the ability to transform into a demon like Xiang did. I've been in all of your shadows for a long time. I thought I was the big fish in the pond, beating up the local thugs in the slums where I live. I felt like a lion in the jungle. But then I met you guys. Especially Seliph. I still remember the day he knocked me out with only a simple kiai. It was a shock at me for first. My worldview was shattered. But then, as time went on, I found myself familiar with these feeling...no, they have awakened something in me. I didn't want to remain in your shadows for any longer. I sought competition and had the drive to surpass all of you, despite my inferior blood. I had become a much better man. Old Man Sigurd, Seliph, Ekrev, everyone, they all showed me a different path, a path I don't regret walking on.

So, Sophie...instead of thinking that way, shift it to something more positive. See me not as a figure you can't reach, but as a pillar you must climb, just so you can be higher than its highest peak."

"Hmph." Sophie could do nothing but be silent at his speech. "Tsk, You can keep your lecture to yourself, I get the idea." She said, sitting down and pouting.

"...Sorry about that, Idunn." Grimm apologized.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:20 pm

"It's fine," Idunn replied. "Yes, we can enter the territories in any way we like. We could spit into teams, but these Demon Lords won't be easy to beat. As you already mentioned, Xiang alone was difficult to defeat and these Demon Lords will be more powerful. I don't know if there's any particular order of their strength, so it shouldn't matter which Demon Lord we start with."

"Lust," Jon said. "We start with her?"

"Why her?" Ekrev asked. "Lust . . . that sounds like the strongest out of the seven deadly sins if you ask me."

"She was my ancestor Jon Leon's mother in her previous life. I guess I just want to take care of her first because of that."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm

"Seven deadly sins.." Grimm spoke. "I guess I'm picking Sloth if there was one. Would be the easiest fight out of them, heh. But do we know how these demon lords look like or what their abilities are?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 10:32 am

"I assume they take on their name relatively well," Jon said.

"That is correct," Idunn said. "So Greed for example has the most wealth and largest territory out of the 7. Outside of that, I don't know much."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 12:06 pm

"So, let me get their names...If I remember the seven deadly sins," Grimm spoke. "They are: Lust, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Pride and Gluttony."

"Esh. Based on that, I'd say Gluttony would be very fat, Pride is highly arrogant, Sloth too lazy. Not quite sure about the others...But Wrath honestly sounds to me they'd be the strongest one." Sophie said.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:05 pm

"Who knows for certain," Seliph said. "Well, Jon said we should go fight Lust first. So . . . let's go. Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:09 pm

"Sure. Like you said, splitting up would be an extremely bad idea even if they were just as strong as Xiang," Grimm said. "You saw how Xiang was, and they're way stronger. It's better we team up on every one of them at once and beat them. Let's go." Grimm spoke.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:16 pm

The team then left and headed to Lust's territory first, on their way Jon handed each of them a device like a watch.

"I almost forgot about these," Jon said. "Place it around your wrist. Eli gave these to me to help us against the Demon Lords. Should we get to point of almost dying we'll be teleported back to the human realm. A good precaution. Don't worry about it breaking, it's extremely durable."

"Good idea," Seliph said. "We don't need to go dying."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:22 pm

"Hmph, like I'd ever need it." Sophie spoke, but, she would wear it. "Why did you wear it then?" Grimm asked, donning the watch too. "So I can bring their heads with me, duh. They'll make an excellent mount for the walls of my house."

"Sure." Grimm said, before turning to the group. "So, what's the plan? Do we barge in and fight Lust directly or do we have to fight before people under her?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:29 pm

"Who knows what she has planned for us," Idunn said. They marched forward and would enter underground through a tunnel until they reached a wide room. In the back was a massive bed with white sheets around it. All that could be seen was the silhouette of a woman. Her voice could be heard as she was singing.

"How beautiful," Ekrev said, enthralled by her voice. Seliph too couldn't help but smile at how it put him to ease.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Grimm pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping off sweats from his forehead, as he looked at the silhouette of the woman.

"Tsk. You men are dumb." Sophie said, she generated a ki blast and threw it at the silhouette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 50 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 50 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next