Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:59 am

"ENOUGH OF YOU!!" Grimm yelled. He would stop time and soared upwards with all his might, dodging Dazal's attack. "You all think you're above us and all that crap, I've gotten sick of it!" Grimm yelled, he was above even Dazal. "

Yes, we might have killed you in the past, but your kind has also claimed many lives of our race! If you stopped looking down on us, we could have had a chance to live in harmony and peace with each other! But you didn't take this route! You're too dangerous to be kept alive! And I will put an end to you!!!" Grimm roared as he cupt his hands together.

"Senshi no o!!" He yelled and a blue aura enveloped him. "Kaioken!!" This time, a red aura overlapped with the blue one, but it was far fercier than any before. "Times....TEN!!!" He yelled.

"Divine Tyrfing...!" Grimm brought his hands behind his back, as a gold ki ball was in between his two palms.. "KAMEHAME...HAAAAA!!!!!!" He sent a powerful gold colored ki wave towards Dazal, he intended to finish this mess once and for all by destroying both him and the entire island.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:04 pm

"W-What?!" Dazal exclaimed. "But you completely avoided my attack and--GAHHHHH!!!!!" He'd be consumed by Grimm's attack without even a second to counter. He'd be slammed downwards into the island that would also be demolished by Grimm's attack. After the smoke had cleared the only things that remained of Dazal and his castle was dust and rubble.

"That crash!" Seliph exclaimed.

"Grimm, haha, he did it!" Ekrev cheered.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Grimm heavily breathed, but he grinned. "I-I did it," Grimm then ran out of power and began to free fall through the air. "I guess that's it for me, huh...I can't even move a damn muscle," He noted and indeed his body was completely limp, he had used much more than what he coud normally handle. "Old Man Sigurd...I didn't think I'd see you again this soon...Can't wait to tell you what happened, heh." He closed his eyes as he lost consciousness, falling.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:09 pm

"Crap, Grimm's fallin!" Ekrev yelled. "But I'm all out of power."

"Y-Yeah, me too," Jon replied.

"Well, heh, that makes one of us who isn't," Seliph said, bolting forward. "Holy Tyrfing!" Giving him extra speed, Seliph would fly and catch Grimm in the air. He'd then fly down and the others ran to them.

"Close one," Jon said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Grimm was fortunately caught by Seliph, and was still unconscious.

Meana looked at what happened. "It's a miracle..." She said. She then looked at the group, and shed some tears. "T-Thank you for all you've done...Now I am...truly free...!" She said, bowing down and letting loose a stream of tears, as she finally got the freedom she had been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:26 pm

"No problem," Seliph said. "It's up to you and the rest of the demons here to try and make this a realm that's good and not evil."

Later . . .

Everyone was all patched up and fixed.

"Well, I suppose this is goodbye then," Idunn said. "I best be returning to the Demon Realm."

"I understand," Seliph said. "Safe travels, work to make it a better place."

"I will, I promise," she replied.

"Best I be headin off too," Jon said. "I have my own home I need to return to."

"Thanks for everything, Jon," Ekrev replied. "We couldn't have done it without you. Everyone was needed for this. If there were any one less of us than there were, I'm unsure we could've pulled it off."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:36 pm

"Well, no," Sophie stood up, "Nothing would be changed if I wasn't here. I barely did anything other than stand around and be pretty."

"Come on now, don't say that," Grimm spoke. "You were helpful. We wouldn't be where we are if you weren't here. We all did our parts, and you did yours, Sophie."

"Hmph! Easy for you to say that!" Sophie pointed at him, "All you've been doing lately is come in like some sort of hero, do the bulk of things and save the day! Where am I, compared to that?!"

"Calm down!" Grimm replied, "Yeah, I don't deny I did a lot of things...But you also were the same! What I or the others couldn't do, you did."

"Don't try to say these nice things to me," Sophie glared at him. "Fact is, I amounted to nothing. I have brought shame upon the Williams family; what would Father say if he saw me like this?!"

"He would be proud of you." Grimm replied. Sophie grit her teeth. "Damn all of you!!" She yelled as she flew away from the group with great speeds. Grimm sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "This girl, I swear. Always trouble," Grimm noted.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:41 pm

"I don't blame her for thinking that way," Ekrev said. "But it isn't true, she's really strong and should be proud of herself."

"Seems she has some things she needs to work through," Jon said. "I'd go after her if I were you." Jon spoke to Grimm after winking. "Well, see you guys later." Jon and Idunn would then leave the heroes behind.

"Ugh, I need a vacation now," Ekrev said.

"And you deserve it, we all do," Seliph replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

"Uh, thanks for the advice," Grimm replied to Jon. He waved Idunn and Jon goodbye as they left. "But yeah, I suppose Jon's right. I've been thinking about it and.. I came to the conclusion that I'm the source of most, if not, all of her problems," Grimm told Seliph and Ekrev.

"It was bad before but it got worse ever since I returned from the otherworld. I should go and talk things out with her. You guys get your vacation and take care of yourselves," Grimm said as he levitated in the air. "If you ever need me, you know where to find me. For now...Goodbye." He smiled and waved at them as he left and went after Sophie.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:47 pm

"See ya!" Ekrev exclaimed. He then turned to Seliph with a goofy grin on his face. "Ya think they're gonna hook up?" Seliph blushed and turned away.

"Uh, I dunno, that's weird," he replied.

"Dude, you're married. Why're you acting like a kid?"

"Says you."

"Haha, good point. Well, speaking of which, I'm gonna head home and see my family. See you later, Seliph.'

"See you, Ekrev."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:55 pm

And so, the devilish plot concocted by the demon lords and the demon king came to an end, thanks to Earth's heroes. Their lives would resume normally, they were unsure of what will happen in the future but they would simply wait for it to unfold.

Grimm had caught up with Sophie. "H-Hey, slow down," He told her. She then stopped and turned to him. "What." She said. "Look, I'm bad at this, okay," Grimm scratched the back of his head, "But I'm sorry for what I've done to you. But what you said earlier...Those things are outrageous, you shouldn't say them. You're stronger than you think you are."

"Blah blah blah," Sophie went, "So? The same talk you gave me earlier. If you're going to waste my time, then I might as well go."

"Wait, stop!" Grimm said as he grabbed her by the arm. "..Is there something I can help with to make you feel better? I can't live knowing you hate me. I'd rather die."

"Hmm..." Sophie went. "Alright, I know what you can do. You'll help me surpass you and everyone else. And you will teach me those tricks you know."

"Deal. It would be super helpful for us if you knew the Kaioken and Senshi no o," Grimm told her, grinning. "But you better prepare your ass for what comes next. It's gonna be tough."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm

About 2 years have passed since the Demon Lords and the Demon King Dazal were defeated. Since then things have returned to normal as the earthlings progressed farther into peace.

"Haha, it seems our kids have taken quite a liking to each other," Leif said to Seliph and Ares as he watched three of their children play. Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude.

"Heh, they may be playing for now," Ares began. "But Edelgard is going to be the strongest of them for sure."

"Already thinking that far ahead, eh, Ares?" Leif began. "Typical. But if I had to wager, I'd put my money on Dimitri being the strongest. I've heard of your training regime, Seliph. No mercy, even for the young."

"Haha, well, I'm only raising him as my father raised me," Seliph replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Meanwhile, during these two years, Grimm and Sophie would train. Grimm had gotten stronger, but he couldn't deny that Sophie was leaps and bound ahead from where she used to be. She had learned the Kaioken and Senshi no O, and was now trying to learn the time stop technique. During this time they would also get closer, but none of them had realized, or perhaps, stood quiet about it.

"Urk!" Sophie went as she knelt. "Darn it, I almost had it!" She said. "Don't force yourself," Grimm told her. "It's pretty tough. Even the one who created this move, Goku, can barely use it for more than a few seconds. But I'd say you're close to learning it. Once you're done, there's nothing left I can teach you."

"So when I learn it is where I'll surpass you, right?" Sophie looked at him and grinned. "Heh, maybe you didn't realize it, but you have already surpassed me." Grimm told her. "Now I've only got tricks going for me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, far from where Seliph, Leif, Ares and their children were, was a man stalking them from a distance. He kept staring without saying anything. He had an interest in them.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

"Huh, hmm?" Seliph said.

"What's the matter?" Ares asked.

"Something doesn't feel right."

"What?" Leif asked him.

"I-I'm not sure," Seliph admitted.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm

The kids would play until one of them got too close to the man and they bumped into him. He looked down at the child. "Hello, little one," He said with a monotone voice. "Do you like to play games?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 58 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 58 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next