Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Vandemonium kneed in the face then kicked, he then took a couple steps backwards. "Hmph," He said, he looked up at Seliph, blood was running from his nose and mouth. "Do you see how ugly my face is? It's still less ugly than yours," He told Seliph. "That is the difference, bigger than the one in our strength...I am beautiful, you are not. And only pretty things exist in this world, so, goodbye." He said as he extended his palm towards Seliph and shot a ki blast at him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:07 pm

"Gah!" Seliph would fall as he was hit by the blast.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:15 pm

By then, only Sophie remained standing, but even she was on her last legs. "I-I mustn't give up..." She said. Vandemonium would approach her. "You, my dear, is quite beautiful, but not as I. I will give you a painless death." He said as he pulled back his arm and attempted to kill her, however, getting in the way, was Maya, who extended her arms.

"Please, just let them live! I offer my life to you if you wish!"

"Hmm..brave girl," Vandemonium went. "Very well, but not without a last gift from me to her." He would then send Sophie flying away with a kiai, knocking her out as she slammed into a boulder, before he took Maya and disappeared.

Shortly after, Grimm would appear, having sensed crazy power levels a few minutes ago. He'd land and see a sight that absolutely shocked him. "What happened..here? You guys alright?" He asked, obliviously.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:21 pm

". . . is that a joke?" Ares asked, getting back up.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:34 pm

"Maybe." Grimm replied. "So what happened? Who's the guy who did you in?"

"Some gay guy," Sophie groaned, getting up. "But damn if he wasn't a total monster...He made a fool of us, and we barely made him flex a muscle."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:39 pm

"He took that brat too," Ares said. "Darn it! How do we find him?! We can't just let him get away with this!"

"Yeah, you're right," Seliph said, walking over. "We also need to get Leif healed up."

"Urk, y-yeah," Leif said, sitting up and grouping his wound. "Doesn't feel good, heh."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:02 pm

They would explain the whole story to Grimm. "Kinda hard to believe, but with what happened...yeah, no other choice."

"How do we even find this guy? It seems impossible! Even if we found him...we're no match."

"I believe I can help." They heard a voice and they turned, they would see a woman in her late 20's, wearing the same outfit Maya did. She was Maya's sister, Mia.

"You are?" Grimm asked. "Mia, Mia Fey." She told them. "I've seen everything...that guy kidnapped Maya, and what he's planning with her, isn't certainly good. But, it's not too late to act...I believe I have an idea where she is."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:57 pm

"Good, let's go get the twerp then," Ares said.

"Yes, but we can't just rush in," Seliph replied. "All four of us together somehow couldn't beat him. Which means we need to get more strength somehow. Darn!" Seliph slammed his fist into his palm. "I spend so much time training . . . and yet, this opponent outdid us. He's way stronger than the Demon Lords."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 4:29 am

"With how strong that guy is," Sophie said, "It would take us months, if not, years of training to even stand up to him! We don't have that kind of time."

Grimm would begin to think. "You know, there's something weird about this," He said. "It might be strange to say this, but if this guy was so strong...where was he all this time? I thought we were the strongest beings on Earth by this point. Why is it that these ultra powerful guy pop out of nowhere?"

"I have the answer to your question," Mia replied. "It's because Vandemonium...He lived long before either of us did."

"Which means...?" Sophie asked.

"Which means...That much like the others, Vandemonium has been dead until recently, and is being channelled by one of ours. If I had to guess...He would be channelled by the leader of our clan, Misty Fey...Also My and Maya's mother."

"That makes sense, I suppose," Grimm went. "But then, why would your ma channel a bad guy like that? She trying to ruin the planet or something?"

"No, Mother loves the world, she would hate to see it ruined," Mia replied. "It's the same with all of us...someone is forcing her to channel Vandemonium. A spirit medium cannot control the spirit if she were to be forced to channel it..Otherwise, we wouldn't have fought with you before."

"So...We're fighting a dead guy to begin with," Grimm said. "While we still don't know what he's planning on doing, we can't stand still and let him do what he wants. But, we don't have enough time to get strong enough to beat him. We had trouble against the Demon Lords and this guy based on what you're saying could wipe them out by simply flexing his muscles." Grimm noted. However, he would loosen up and smile, "Thankfully, I know of a place that would help us."

"...You mean the hyperbolic time chamber?" Sophie asked. "Why would it be useful to us? We already trained in that place. Going there won't help us."

"...No, not that place. Something elsewhere." Grimm told her.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:59 am

"Another place like it?" Leif asked. "Maybe even better?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:11 am

"Yes. It's similar to the hyperbolic time chamber," Grimm went, "But even better. It's where I trained after I died during the Dark Tournament hosted by the demon lords two years ago. I hope you didn't really think I could learn the kaioken, Senshi no O and the spirit bomb in a matter of days. Even Sophie here took a lot of time to learn them, and she's a prodigy."

"That's true. I don't think I mastered them, too," Sophie said. "You guys would need to master the Kaioken if you want to stand a chance. As far as I go, I can't go beyond four times normally. The last time I went over that, ten times...it seriously screwed up my body. But I suppose with how we are now, you can handle it fine." Grimm told the group.

"Yeah..I struggle to use the three times Kaioken. That's the only way we have of winning; Master the Kaioken. So Grimm, how do we get to this place?"

"That's uh, the thing," Grimm rubbed the back of his head. "You'd have to be dead to go there. But we'll find a way, somehow."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:09 pm

"I'll pass on the kaioken," Seliph replied. "It's too straining, I just need to strengthen Holy Tyrfing."

"Same," Leif replied. "I'll find my own way."

"I know what I need to achieve," Ares said. "But it'd take a long time, this place will be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:13 pm

"Alright, it doesn't matter what you're going to do as long as it makes you stronger." Grimm said. "Anyways, we have to find a way to get to the otherworld, without dying. Maybe Kami can help us with it. Let's go." Grimm said as he flew towards the lookout, Sophie following him. They would also bring Mia with her, she needed to be in a safe place for the time being.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:21 pm

They all made way and eventually arrived to Kami's Lookout.

"Greetings young warriors," Kami said. "It has been a while."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:54 pm

"Kami," Grimm said, "It has been a while, yeah...Well, we're gonna go straight to the point since we're tight on time, but is there a way we can go to the otherworld without dying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 64 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 64 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next