Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 1:40 pm

Wolf was too caught up with the mercs surrounding him to notice the one aiming his crossbow at him. As he went to strike, a sharp pain entered his left calf, altering his sword to only giving the merc a flesh wound. As Wolf fell, his eyes caught the crossbow bolt sticking out of his leg. His armor had stopped a lot of the impact but, the tip of the bolt had still entered a couple inches. He went to pull it out but, was stopped when one of the mercs around him slashed downwards on his back. His armor avoided any real damage but, the force of the blow sent him to the ground.

Wolf, now almost shaking with anger, picked himself up slightly then sliced at the mercs legs. He managed to cut through one mercs completely while the second one only lost one before the sword lodged itself in his other leg.

“You son of a bitch, die!” A merc yelled, slashing downwards at Wolf on the ground. Wolf managed to evade the blow before quickly standing up and rushing the merc. He aimed his sword forward and drove it through the mercs head, then pushed downwards with all his might, driving his sword through the mercs body before splitting him in two.

As soon as it was clear enough, Wolf noticed the merc who shot him loading up his crossbow again. Unable to run due to his leg, Wolf quickly grabbed a sword from one of the dead mercs and threw it directly at the merc with the crossbow. The sword spun for a few seconds before going handle first into the mercs face, mostly his eye.

“Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you? Ahh dammit my eye.” The merc yelled, clutching his face and trying to stop the blood from pouring. “Who taught you how to throw, the magic bitch? I can’t even see now. Why didn’t you just kill me you asshole?” The merc continued to yell at Wolf.

“:Zeppeli:” Wolf says. “Well I guess that takes care of him.” He then reached down and yanked the bolt out of his calf. Wolf then reached into one of his (sluts) bags and pulled out what appeared to be bandages of some kind. He wrapped his leg tight to stop the bleeding then readied himself for more action. “Come on then! Your boss is too much of a coward to attack?”

—————————

Wyald, having seen enough of his men die, emerged from his soldiers. “I’ll take care of this personally.” He says, an evil smile on his face. He walked up to Wolf, stopping a few feet away before pointing his massive wooden club towards Wolfs head. “Once I finish ripping you apart, I’m going to take the girl and pretty boy and let my men have their way till neither of them can breathe anymore!” Wyald yells before readying himself to attack.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm

"Ah," Carla reacted to Wyald walking up to Wolf, "Looks like ape man decides to step in."

"You're MINE!" A mook ran up to her, holding a sword and he swung at her. However, she swayed to her side, dodged and looped his head off with a sword made of light, she called it the "lightsaber".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-It's insane," Several people had learned about John and Reld's fight and they went to watch them, "H-How long have they been fighting?" A guy asked.

"They were already fighting when I saw them," A girl replied, "It was, like, 6 in the morning!"

"I-It's past noon, you mean they've been fighting for hours non stop?!"

"No, way more than a few hours," An old man followed after, "This part of town was fine during the last check up which was around two days ago..."

Another man, decently built, tall and wearing goggles, looked at the fight. He seemed rather unimpressed by the fight, and walked back to the guild.

"Seriously, these guys," He muttered to himself, "None of them uses their brains as a weapon. If any of them did, the fight wouldn't drag that long."

He grinned, "Heh! At least I know how to use my head! No competition, so easy.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 pm

"Oh God." Dolores breathed as Wyald revealed himself. He had knowledge of Wyald, but he was shocked that he was in this gang. With a swiftness, he cupped his hands and shouted at Carla, "RUN!" Because Wyald takes special attention to women.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 pm

Lance managed to take care of his enemies thanks to the fact that they were holding back in order to avoid injuring or damaging their boss' soon to be new toy.

He sheathed Silver Chariot and then exhaled deeply before slowly taking a few steps towards Wolf and Wyald.

Once he was near enough to the two he spoke up "Mr. Wyald, I'm afraid I can't let you hurt that man and I most certainly won't allow you to take Miss Carla." and with that he quickly drew his dagger and threw it with full force towards Wyald's head, more specifically at his right eye.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 pm

Wyald let out a grin before moving his club in front of his face, blocking the dagger Lance had thrown. He peeked his head out from the side and said, “I like this new fire in you pretty boy. Where was it though the night you spent bent over till the morning pleasing us all?”

————

“Shut up already ya monkey looking freak!” Wolf shouted, sending a swipe downwards towards Wyald. Before he was able to hit however, Wyald blocked the blownwith his club, knocking Wolfs sword upwards and Wolf himself off balance. Wyald then swung his club into Wolfs side, making Wolf slightly yell before he got sent flying a few feet. Wolfs armor spares him only a couple broken ribs but, it was already dented in and wouldn’t take many more attacks of that much force. “Lance, get out of th-!”

—————-

As Wolf was yelling to Lance, Wyald had also turned his attention to Lance. With the same evil smile on his face, he grabbed his club with two hands and charged Lance. As he came within striking distance, Wyald lifted his club above his head and swung it down at Lance, aiming directly for his head.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 4:03 am

"No!" Carla said as she reacted to Wyald swinging his club to Lance. "I won't let you, you ape!" She would use her blinding spell to blind Wyald, as he was in front of her, meaning that Lance would not be blinded due to him facing Wyald.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Lance's eyes widened as he watched Wolf get blown away, "W-wolf!" when he turned his attention back to the monkey man all he saw was the massive club being brought down the blonde honestly thought his end was near, he wasn't as tough as Wolf, there was no way he could even survive even one attack like that.

Thankfully for him the shrine maiden stepped in at the last moment and blinded Wyald with her signature attack.

Lance took that opportunity to get the heck out of there and hurry over to Wolf. "Mr. Wolf, are you alright?" he asked as he got down to help the Berserk to his feet.

Meanwhile Midorito had taken out the last random bandit on the battlefield and now had his sights set on the big boss. He was going to take full advantage of the opening Carla had provided.

He swordsman dashed towards Wyald at full speed and drew his blade while doing so "You're finished, fiend!" he announced boldly as he leaped into the air once close enough to Wyald, he brought his sword down into Wyald's shoulder, hoping to leave the ape with one less arm.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

“I’m fine, let’s focus on cutting off that ugly head of his.” Wolf said to Lance. “We need to attack together if we’re to have a chance against him. He barely seems human.” As Wolf finished his words, he saw Midorito going in to attack Wyald.

“Looks like that our shot.” Wolf said as he tapped Lances’ shoulder before dashing towards Wyald.

——————

“You bitch! My eyes!” Wyald yelled as the flash blinded him temporarily. “Just you wait till I can see again, i’ll tear you apa-“ Wyald was cut short as Midoritos blade entered his shoulder. It had cut fairly deep but, Wyalds bulky frame and inhuman physique kept it from slicing through. Wyald lunged forward towards where he felt the strike from and managed to grab Midorito. Wyald lifted him above his head before bringing his back down on to his knee, then tossing Midorito to the side like a rag doll.

Before Wolf had managed to close in on him, Wyald said, “Time for things to get real exciting!” Letting out a chilling laugh. With that, his body began to change. His muscles began growing and his physique changing with it until he had grown to a monstrous size. If Wyald was a man before, this thing he was now was an abomination. He had now taken his apostle form, a giant ape like creature with a mouth big enough to eat a man alive and three giant eyes, two on either shoulder and one on his chest. The only thi similar to his old self was his deformed head now sticking out of the top of this new creature.

“Now let the excitement begin!” Wyald yelled, reading himself for all to come.

——————

Wolf had frozen in a state of shock, having never seen such an evil and vile creature. “I thought he was ugly before. No wonder he looked so freakish, he’s not even human.” Wolf said, staring at the new form Wyald had taken on. With a quick shake of his head, Wolf snapped himself back into combat thinking. Wolf yelled back to the group, “Lance, Carla, see if you can find a way to take out those eyes of his permanently. I’ll see what I can do about immobilizing him!”

With that, Wolf charged the beasts legs. Wyald, still somewhat blinded, hadn’t noticed the charging swordsman. Wolf then brought his sword back and sliced deep into the beasts knee. Wyald let out a groan before slightly falling on the now cut leg, leaving him vulnerable for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Dolores winced at the sight of Wyald's transformation. He had some knowledge on what this thing was, it wasn't pretty. He acted quickly when Wolf cut Wyald's knee, "TAKE COVER!" He shouted to Wolf, he lit the fuse for another one of his bombs, and lobbed it at Wyald.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 am

"W-What the!" Carla was surprised at how Wyald transformed, and her newfound confidence was shattered.

"H-How is someone able to defeat that thing...." She fell to her knee.

She then heard Wolf, and saw Dolores lit the fuse for a bomb.

"S-Sure..." She would materialize a light spear, and try to throw it at Wyald's head, the one on top of his enormous body.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:10 pm

Lance was relieved to see that Wolf was mostly alright, once the latter ran off the blond stood up and ran off in the opposite direction. Rather than running towards Wyald he ran towards the crossbowman who was still yelling and cursing about what the Berserk did to him. Lance kicked the other man out of the way, picked up the crossbow and started loading in another bolt.

Midorito failed around in the ape's grip while he was being lifted into the air "Unhand me, you foul mon-" and that's when Wyald hit him with the back buster, the swordsman was in pure agony as he screamed and made dying animal noises. After being tossed aside he looked up and coughed a few times before losing consciousness.

Lance was about to take the shot when Wyald unveiled his monstrous transformation, the archer just stood there as he was frozen "W-what is that thing?" in the back of his mind he couldn't help but think of the fact that he technically slept with that thing which, understandably, made him a bit queasy. He soon managed to regain his composure and fire the bolt at the Apostle, aiming for the eye on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Wyald has regained his sight in time to notice the bomb Dolores had thrown at him. He quickly grabbed it, thinking it was only a large rock or something of the sort. “Can you believe it? The great Wyald taken out by a rock? Ha! Pathet-“ Midway through his words, the bomb went off in his hand, causing a messy explosion to erupt. Blood and bits of flesh were thrown everywhere as smoke began emerging from the now blown off hand of Wyald. Before he could react however, Carla’s spear had caught him on the side of his head on top of his now deformed body, causing a small part of his eye and his ear to be completely taken off. Almost simultaneously to that, Lances crossbow bolt had driven itself deep into one of his eyes on his shoulder, causing blood to squirt out from the sides.

The now wounded demon howled in pain as all the attack had hit with success. With his remaining eyes, he looked to make an escape into a nearby forest. He slowly rose to his feet before hobbling as fast as he could towards the forests edge.

—————————

Wolf wa s amazed at how flawless the plan has worked against the beast. Noticing him trying to escape, Wolf quickly took action. He dashed forward towards Wyald and jumped onto his back, fluting his sword in one hand and a handful of fur in the other.

“Take this ya ugly bastard!” Wolf yelled, driving his sword deep into the back of Wyald. The pain Wyald was now feeling caused him to fall forward onto his stomach, leaving Wolf standing on top of his back. Wolf then gave a thumbs up to his group before yelling, “Let’s finish him off quick!” Wolf then took his sword in two hands and began wildly stabbing Wyald in the back, causing blood to mat the fur on his demonic body and start to pool around him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 am

"W-We can actually kill that thing," Carla said. "Sure! I'll join you!" She then ran towards where Wolf was.

She would materialize a spear made out of light, and repeatedly stab Wyald with it.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Lance was honestly a bit surprised by how well that all worked out, he figured that it would've taken a lot more to take down that beast but he wasn't about to complain. He left the stabbing Wyald repeatedly to Wolf and Carla so he could go check on the swordsman who got destroyed right before the transformation.

"Mr. Midorito, are you still alive?" the archer asked as he knelt beside the swordsman's body, upon further inspection he would find that he was in fact still alive, albeit barely. "Miss Carla, as soon as you're done with what you're doing could you come give Mr. Midoritoa hand, he could really use some healing right about now." the blonde said loudly so the thicc priestess would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Dolores ran after Wyald, to join the rest of the group. It made him wish he had some sort of sharped weapon. The ruffian instead chose to beat the shit out of Wyald with his bat, feeling slightly inadequate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next