Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Dolores held out his hand to the tea, he didn't like the warm beverage. "No thank you." He said, "first, I want to hear yours, this isn't for free."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm

"You don't need to act so cold, sheesh." John whispered to himself. "Well, not much to say about myself. I always was John, since that's the name my loving parents gave me when I was born...Let's see," He tapped his finger on the table, "I stayed in school for about, uh, 4 or 5 years? Before I decided I wasn't cut for it.

Then I surfed from one odd job to the other for years, until I landed a janitorial one in this guild. Been working my way to the top, and in a few weeks, I'd be the chief janitor! So yeah, I wasn't poor or anything. Pretty uneventful life I'd say.

I told you mine, so...Please go on with yours." John said, grabbing his cup of tea and he slowly began to drink it, not letting go of his gaze from Dolores.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Dolores eyes narrowed, he remembered how the guild had treated John. He didn't believe it, and there was one way to find out. "Duck Duck Go." He said to John, he threw forward to strike the Janitor square in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:07 pm

John was hit in the forehead and as a result, knocked off his chair.

"Ouch! What was that for?" John said, getting up from the floor. "Did I offend you or something?" He asked Dolores.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:08 pm

Dolores looked confused, he looked at his fist, and then back to John. "No.. Nothing, I apologise." He said with a flushed look on his cheeks, "I thought that there was deception to what you were saying. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:10 pm

"I think you should trust people a bit more...and try to punch them less in the face. But that's ok, I'm used to getting beat up, so don't worry about it, hah-hah!" He laughed and patted Dolores on his back. But in his mind, he thought that Dolores was getting close and close to the truth.

"Smart kid, this one." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:20 pm

Dolores coughed into his hand, "I'd appreciate if you don't tell anyone that I clipped you in the mug, please? I don't want to be thrown out."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:22 pm

"Yeah, It'll be...our little secret. Don't worry about it!" John laughed a bit more. "I think you should go with your friends, now. I still have some business to take care of, so it's best I go and do that. I also don't want to be thrown out :haha:" John then walked away from Dolores, waving at him, before he disappeared from his sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20