Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 4:36 am

The sweet background music and the glowy eyes persisted for a bit longer but they eventually went away. Once Lance was back to normal he came back over to the rest of the group "Is everyone alright?" honestly he felt a bit bad that Wolf was half dead, Carla got a little messed up and Dolores got injured while he was perfectly fine. "This didn't feel like a quest meant for a group of gold rank adventures, either they over estimated us or they underestimated Zodd."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 8:21 am

"...Yeah...By the way, how did you manage to dodge him?" Carla asked Lance, still busy healing Wolf. "And where did that music come from?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 2:09 pm

“I forgot op characters are only good when they’re in dragon ball rp’s.” Wolf said. “We’ll probably just one shot everything and tank attacks from here on out.”
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Anyways, the heroes made their way back to the guild. Upon arriving, Wolf walked to the counter where Leonard and slammed his hand on to the top of it. “What the fuck man, you sent us tho our deaths!”

“What do you mean Mr. Wolf?” Leonard said, slightly confused. “Our reports had The Immortal as only a gold ranked quest.”

“Yeah well that shits wrong. His names Zodd too.” Wolf said angrily. “He claimed to be an apostle or something and that the eclipse was happening. Care to tell us something about that?”

Leonard had a look of shock upon his face. “No.. it can’t be.” He said faintly before rummaging around under the counter. He pulled out a very large book along with a small bag. Leonard quickly started flipping through the pages until stopping on one. “Look,” Leonard said. “This book is all the knowledge we have on these apostles. Apparently the eclipse is a legendary event in which the beings known as The God Hand accept a new member to their cult. The apostles you mentioned are disciples of this being, and if Zodd was one as well, then he went to witness this event.”

Leonard opened up the bag and dumped the contents on to the table. There were various colored egg like things, with bizarre faces on them. Some blue, some green, and some yellow. “These objects are believed to be the source of the apostles power however, we haven’t quite figured out how they work. Anyways, I deeply apologize for sending you on this with lacking information. Allow us to compensate you for this.”

Leonard clapped his hands and a group of gnomes ran forth, each one carrying an array of weapons, clothing, and other miscellaneous objects. “Mr. Wolf, these are items normally given to platinum heroes yet, since we made a huge mistake, we will compensate you and your group with this. Each item is imbued with magic sylphs and spells. Some add an elemental boost, others add more defense. I’m sure you all can find something of your liking here.

Wolf looked at the array of weapons and found a rather large, two handed sword. However it flowed with a oranginsh aura. Looking closely would reveal tiny salamanders all over the blade, causing it to glow. Wolf walked over and picked the weapon up. A large flame spouted from the tip of the blade as he clutched in his hand. “Thanks, I’ll take this.” Wolf said, admiring the blade.

“A wise decision Mr. Wolf, that sword has the flame elementals imbued to it. Careful how you use it though, it will burn through almost any object it’s used against.” Leonard then turned to the others and said, “Well then, what would you all select?”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 12:04 am

The guild was comprised of idiots, Dolores decided, he had heard that Zodd was capable of defeating armies, did they think they were magically capable of doing that as well? Dolores looked over them and shrugged. "I'll supply myself. I already took enough charity from you."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 5:20 am

"Oh so you send us all on what was essentially a suicide mission and then think you can make it up to us by just giving us a few trinkets?!" is what Lance was thinking anyway, there was no way he would actually say anything like that. In actuality the Archer seemed completely calm, his expression was reminiscent of a red headed clown when he sits on the D. What he really wanted, for whatever reason, was one of those strange things that Leonard dropped out of the bag but he had a feeling he couldn't have it so he didn't even bother asking.

In the end he chose a special amulet known as Star Platinum, what it did was slightly increase the wearer's physical stats such as speed, strength, durability, reflexes and stamina. It wasn't much but honestly the lanky blonde needed all the help he could get in that department, well aside from speed and reflexes anyway. He put it around his neck and after a second or two it began to glow faintly for five or so seconds before the glow faded away. "Neat." Lance commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:13 pm

"Hey, these are nice!" Carla said as she was looking at the items. "Which one to choose...?" She struck a thinking pose like a police officer would do.

Meanwhile, at the guild's garden, John could be seen sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:15 pm

Dolores left the building and he saw John, with a cup of tea. He looked at him and he shrugged, and headed over. "I had almost forgotten, we had an arrangement." He said to the janitor, "I don't pass on those."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:17 pm

"Huh? Oh, hi." John said as Dolores approached him. "We did? I forgot. I feel like it's two months since we last spoke. Well," John finished drinking his tea. "How may I help you?" He asked Dolores.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:18 pm

"It's been a couple of days. At best." Dolore sat down, "why do you believe the poor has to be helped?" He asked him, "it's quite a stupid thing to believe."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:23 pm

"Frankly," John said, wiping off his ear, "It just boils down to, "why not"? Imagine if you were in their place, wouldn't you want someone to help you? " John leaned back and looked at the sky.

"Sometimes, Poverty isn't even a consequence of the actions; It's forced upon new lives," he continued. "Think of how many children were born, not knowing any feeling other than hunger, sickness, being cold..etc. I believe it's the most morale action to help the less fortunate."

Back at the guild, Carla was still looking at the item. "Wow, that staff sure is long, thick and hard! I might take it with me."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:32 pm

"I was in that situation." Dolores said, his tone formal and proper. However, he was evidently annoyed. "Don't misrepresent my thoughts as born from ignorance. The poor are bastards. Any gold you lend, will be spent in some bar on watered down piss, any food you give will be eaten and forgotten the next morning. They have no time to think of compassion or mercy, of the future. Only the next meal."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:48 pm

"Oh, is that so?" John said. "How did you feel, then? I never felt poverty, so it'd be nice to hear from someone who did. Then, I could kick back and rethink my priorities."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:49 pm

"I figured so." Dolores said, "the greatest challenge and hurdle was other people. The best thing to do was to join a gang, safety in numbers."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:52 pm

"Gang? Oh, now you got me curious. Do you have time? I want to hear your story. But not over another cup of tea!" John got up and within minutes, came back with a set of tea, eager to hear Dolores' life story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next