Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Sesso walked up to the arena, she waved and winked to the entire crowd.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:17 pm

"Now then," Mayor Stathford extended his arm to one side. In his hand was now a gold medal, with the symbol of Stathford; a drawing of the Colosseum surrounded by smaller looking buildings.

"I hereby declare, Sesso Culo, and her sponsor, Beach girl bods, the winner of Stathford's tournament of the year 988! They will now receive some financial aid, but most importantly...The fame they have sought and fought for!"

The crowd cheered loudly to this. It was then a loud screeching sound was heard from the gigantic monitor that was on top of the arena.

It buzzed and had static, until it revealed a figure cloaked, behind him a black background. It was the same man who took Hath with him.

"Greetings," He said. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything important."

The spectators gasped at this. "W-What's happening?" Sebastian asked.

"Well, I'm sure many of you might remember me...How silly of me, I forgot to take my coat off." The figure, took his cloak off, revealing a scarred, blonde man.

"T-That's..." The spectators pointed at him, "Darkdog, the leader of DBZF! Wasn't he supposed to be dead?!"

"I'm flattered you all remember me," Darkdog told them, "But no, I have come back from hell to take revenge on all of this town, which has disowned me. With Gattsu gone, I have taken control of his company, the biggest in stathford, Shadow Realm inc! Oh, and I will be your new mayor. Stathford, go to hell."

"W-What do you mean-ARGH!" The mayor was then shot by a sniper, and the crowd began to panic. Darkdog snapped his fingers and several snipers appeared, they began shooting at the spectators and killing them, until those who remained stood there in fear.

"Good! Now, I want to make myself clear on one account," Darkdog stated, "You all are my property, my toys so to speak. You won't leave this place until I want you to. Try anything funny and you'll deal with me."

"Yeah, right." Joerfi said, "Make me."

Shiryu meanwhile yawned. "Things are getting interesting, so I'm not gonna leave for now. Still, I think I'll kick back and observe."

"Also, I want to mention another thing, But I heard that there was an oni and a vampire competing, so I want to show them something very interesting. We'll start with the oni. Does this piece of shit belong to you?" The screen panned to show a handcuffed Hath. "You might want to try and bring him back. As for the vampire, I have this to show,"

He snapped his finger, and the screen showed a curtain. It then opened, lights were turned on, and there were a bunch of handcuffed people. If Sesso looked closely, she would notice those were of her kind.

"As you know, Vampires fetch money on the slave market. Real good money, so here's my challenge to both the oni and the vampire: The oni, if you get that fatass back, I'll allow you to escape. The vampire, if you have any sense of pride towards your race, then I assume you'll try to save them. Be aware that we're looking for the both of you, Oni and Vampire, as you're no more than bags of money to us...Ah, I forgot something else. To the man who was sponsored by Shadow Realm, aside Gattsu.." He referred to Keir.

"Your life is at stake. I can't allow someone associated with that bastard Gattsu to be alive. Now then, I wish all of you a good day!" The screen then turned off.

"...Well, we're fucked." Sebastian admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

"You little shit.I'm going to tear you in half" Sesso promised, she then turned around, and faced Shiryu. She strode over to him, "help me defeat this Darkdog." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:55 pm

"No can do! You're on your own. I'm not too concerned with this. I'll just be there waaatching!" Shiryu refused her.

"Wait, he said what? That bastard, he wants that other bastard dead?" Joerfi said, he began to grit his teeth.

"Well FUCK HIM! I'll be the one to take care of that fucker! If he tries anything funny I'll slice his goddamned throat!"

"C-Calm down, Joerfi. Keir is strong, he won't die so easily, you can have revenge later. For now, if you want to kill him by your two hands, you gotta protect him first, isn't that logical?"

"...Yeah, I guess." Joerfi replied.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:56 pm

"You know..." Sesso cooed as she sidled up to Shiryu, pressing her chest against his, "I was a bit mean in that fight, maybe I can make it up to you?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:57 pm

"No, you semen demon," Shiryu replied, "This is your own fight! I will be watching over you, so you can feel somewhat protected! Even if I'm most likely not going to do anything if you're in trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:58 pm

She purred and began to stroke his face, before she kissed his lips. "We can do a bit more than that? Can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

The CEO of Cucks'R'Us flashed a hideous smile and somehow managed to show his business card despite being in hand cuffs "Looking to get cucked?" he'd ask. It didn't seem like the man was bothered by the position he was in.

The Oni who was working for Hath wasn't there to see him on the screen as she had left the arena the previous day after it was announced that Gattsu wasn't going to be fighting, she headed back to the city of Cucksville to see if Hath Clemboeft Bamek simply went back to his company without her.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:44 pm

"OK if you want to puck do it after you saved your friends. I can't be bothered to do anything tbh" Shiryu then walked out of the arena. He was waiting for the events to unfold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Ms. Oishi," The assistant of Cuck'R'Us turned to her, however, he was different from the usual one.

"If you are looking for Mr. Hath, I am sorry to say that he is not here," The man pushed his glasses. "But..Would you like to join him?"

It was then a group of a dozen men surrounded Oishi and pointed their guns at her. They were bent on capturing her.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm

"[This job has been nothing but trouble.]" The oni said to herself with a sigh. She grabbed the man in the glasses by the neck and threw him at one of the other guys, then she dashed at the next person who was nearest to her and went for a punch to the stomach that had enough force behind it to put her fist right through him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:25 pm

"Gah!" The man was impaled by Oishi's fisting, and blood came pouring out from the hole.

"O-Oh no! Dave turned into a donut!" One of the men pointed at his gaping hole, it almost covered his entire stomach.

"Y-You monster! This isn't what they told us about onis!" The glasses guy yelled. "Shoot her to death without killing her!"

The rest of the men loaded their assault rifles and began shooting at Oishi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's hell outside, Joerfi!" Sebastian said as the city was panicking due to recent events. It was peaceful this morning, now smokes were rising from all over.

"Hah. This is hardly hell for me." Joerfi commented. They both looked to see Shiryu heading out.

"W-Wait, where are you going...?" Sebastian asked Shiryu.

"Isn't it obvious? I had my fun here but things got out of control. I meeean, I could go and stop it, but I'm too bored to try anything. I want to see you guys sometime later, so try and not die, okay?" Shiryu then exited the building without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Oishi used Dave the donut's body as a human shield against all the gunfire initially. After her shield had more holes than body left she tossed it aside, she did get hit by a few of the bullets but they were less than a minor annoyance. "You can leave now or end up like your friend, this is the only chance I'm giving you." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:28 am

"W-Who's this monster?! B-Bring the other monster!" The glasses guy replied.

From behind Oishi, a looming shadow appeared. Thuds would be heard as the other monster, aside Oishi, appeared. It was Bonk, and he towered over the already towering Oishi.

"GRAAAAH!" Bonk screamed as he began beating his chest.

"Bonk, atta boy! Take this bitch out and we'll give you plenty of meat!"

The arena was in a state of panic. "Freeze! DON'T MOVE!" About three or four helicopters arrived, each carrying a dozen of armed soldiers.

"Anyone doing funny business will be shot! You'd better be good boys and girls now!"

A ladder appeared next to Sesso, and from it, landed about ten armed soldiers. They all pointed their rifles at her.

"You're the vampire, aren't you?!" One of them said. "Darkdog wants to take you away. I suggest you come with us without resistance."

"S-Shit, Joerfi," Sebastian said as he walked a bit backwards. "It looks like we can't escape, can we?" Him and Joerfi were, too, surrounded by soldiers.

"..No, there's a way. But your ass better run as it can." Joerfi replied. "I can't allow that guy out of my sight." He turned to see Keir, who too had guns pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 am

Now if Bonk was in top condition then he would've easily been twice as powerful as the Oni across the board but luckily for the red skinned girl the ape had recently been in a battle against the great helicopter transformer where he suffered some grave injuries and hadn't quite recovered fully just yet. Oishi created some distance between herself and Bonk before drawing her weapon "What exactly do you people want? Is it really worth dying over?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:01 am

Sesso growled, and slowly she held up her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Forum :: Creative :: Role Playing-
Jump to: