Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RN: Super

Go down 
+2
Pocket-God
BigDik69
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RN: Super  Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:22 pm

The story so far.

28 has met Abra, a Majin on another world, they travelled to Earth to get the Dragon Balls. However, after meeting a ferocious and powerful creature, Earth was blown up. Not unfazed they headed to Namek where they met Artificial humans Android 17 and 18, who revealed that Dr. Gero is alive. They headed to another planet to make modifications to 28, only to meet up against the dreaded taser cops.

After that they showed up at Frui, where they met up with android 31. After a quick brawl he gave them Gero's phone number.

Our story continues there.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:30 pm

After the fight...

“Thanks for that.” 28 said to 31. “I’ll be sure to get 17 and 18 to trace the number. Hopefully we can locate his position from that. It won’t be long before that bastard pays for all his evil deeds.” 28 gave 32 a wave before powering up and blasting off towards his companions.

As 28 approached the group, he simply said, “Yo.” Before slightly smiling and putting his hand behind his head. “So, I was able to find get Gero’s phone number. I was hoping you’d be able to trace this and see where his location is.” 28 said to his android friends. He then walked to Abra and spanked her before saying, “Long time no see cutie pie. Hope you didn’t miss me too much.” Laughing while he said it.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Abra was standing just outside the Octillery Express with her hands on her hips, waiting for 28 to return once he was in sight she smiled faintly, she responded to his yo with a casual wave. "Oh, that was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be." The main commented after the android finished filling the rest of the group in. "Kyaa!" Was the pink girl's reaction to being spanked "W-what? Of course I didn't miss you at all! Baka!" She grabbed 28 and violently threw him inside the ship. "Let's just get going already."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 11:00 pm

"Really?" 17's brows frowned after all that had been explained, "You got Gero's phone number? How'd you get it?"

"Does it matter?" 18 said bluntly to her brother. "What I'm worried about is the possibility that Gero could move his location if we give him a call." She admitted, "he's like a rat, he escaped us before and he'll do it again."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 am

“Let’s get to it.” 28 said to 17, a more serious look on his face. “This is our first real lead we’ve had to that bastard.”

Abra then threw him in to the ship, with more force then he was expecting. “Jeez bb you’re stronger than you look. I guess I don’t have to worry so much anymore :haha:” 28 said to Abra.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:02 am

"Better not mess up my ship again." 17's eyes narrowed, "I only finished mopping up." He headed into the Octillery express, he moved around 28 who now lay on the ground. His eyes began to survey the inside, and he began to mutter, "damn, I should organise this space more. Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am

"Huh, didn't think I'd be able to toss you around as easily as that, all this time I just assumed you guys were stronger than me cause I can't sense any of you." Abra commented, sounding rather pleasantly surprised. The Majin entered the ship as well and looked at each of the androids "So guys, what's the plan? Sure calling him and finding out his location is a good idea but 18 brings up a valid point, calling him could scare him off and then we'd just be back where we started." The goo girl tapped at her chin with a finger "hmmm..." She was deep in thought for a moment before saying "Would he know who was calling him even if none of your were the ones to talk to him? Because if not then I could be the one to talk to him while you trace his location, but wait he's like a super tech genius or something so what if he has something that would alert him to the fact that he's being traced?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 pm

“Just call him privately like a prank call. Put *69 in front of the number then we’re in the clear.” 28 said
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:39 pm

"...You serious?" 17 said to 28, "a number like that will only be in the hands of the most important people in the galaxy. He'll know somethings up."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:42 pm

"Right so maybe we'll hold off on calling him for the time being, but does the number itself tell us anything worth knowing?" Abra said as she went to stand next to 18.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:43 pm

"What's the number?" 18 asked, "can't know if we don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 pm

“It’s 80085” 28 said
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:49 pm

"Nice." 18 said at the mention, "my kind of number."

17 strode up to a tangle of machinery and parts, and started to sort through it. It made a cacophony of clanks. Eventually he pulled out what looked like a mixture between a saxophone and a dial up phone. "Making the call?" He asked 28, "or are you going to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Abra was a bit confused by 18's comment "Your kind of number? 80085." She repeated the number but she didn't seem to get what was special about it "80085..." She mumbled the number again and this time she actually pictured it as well "Ooooh, it kinda looks like the word boobs, heh that's funny."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 pm

“Go ahead and give him the call. Having Abra talk would probably be ideal considering he’s familiar with our voices. Once he answers, just see if you can pick up where it’s at.” 28 said in response to 17. “I’m about ready to end this queef.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RN: Super
Page 1 of 45Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next