Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RN: Super

Go down 
+2
Pocket-God
BigDik69
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 pm

"Yeah that would be wise." 17 admitted, with a click sound he typed 80085 into the numbers. A slow beep could be heard emanating from the saxophone. He handed it to Abra, "took into the saxaphone-1264" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:16 pm

The Majin took the strange device and stared at it "Are you sure this is a phone?" She questioned, blinking several times. She waited for someone to answer the call, once that happened she would somewhat sheepishly say "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

“If he starts questioning you, just use your charm.” 28 whispered to Abra. “No one, not even his old ass can resist that :veryfastlewdcumming:”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 pm

"Identification code." An old and cold voice reverbated from the saxophone which gave it a tinny sound. It was Gero. The room was silent.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Abra stared blankly for a few seconds, she never ever bothered asking what she should say and Gero asking for something specific made things "oh, excuse me? I couldn't hear you that time, could you repeat whatever you just said?" The Majin was speaking somewhat slowly in order to make the conversation last longer for the tracing process.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:10 pm

"The source of this call isn't an offically lisenced empire phone. Who. Are. You." The voice demanded in a frigid tone
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:18 pm

"I honestly just called this number because it's like boobs, who are you and why is this your number if you don't want random people calling you?" She asked somewhat aggressively and she wasn't speaking as slowly as before "And don't you dare use that tone of voice on me, I'll find you and kick your old ass into next year!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm

'How do you know my age?" The cold voice asked, there was an element of slyness in his voice. "it's really bizarre. People who only hear my voice consider me to be in my 30's."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:36 pm

“Wtf” 28 said quietly. “30’s? This guy has to be fooling. Watch, next he’s going to start talking about how handsome he is since he’s getting to talk to s girl for one.” Slightly laughing at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:42 pm

"Well whoever told you that needs to get their ears checked because you sound like you're at least a hundred years old." She had calmed down just a bit but the anger in her voice was definetly still present "So..." She was honestly drawing blanks on what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:49 pm

A laugh could be heard from the phone, the saxophone gave it a metallic and cold sound like a sheet of metal being hit. "I heard you, Gattsu. I cant believe you fell for that."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 6:07 pm

"So it was a trick? So people don't actually think you sound thirty? I should've known it was too ridiculous to be true." Abra shrugged and handed the bad pun over to 28 "My bad, guess I messed that up."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm

“I was expecting something different to be honest” 28 said, a little confused on what just happened. “It seemed as if I said it quietly enough to where no one would hear but, hey whatever.”

“So 17, did you at least find him” 28 asked.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

"Yeah, no more need to talk to that asshole." 17 replied, "I got him when Abra was talking to him."

"17, you're with him too?" Gero questioned, his voice tinny and uncertain from the phone, "just how many of there are you?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 pm

“Lemme see the phone.” 28 said, grabbing it from Abra.

“What’s up you little bitch. Us androids are here to come drive a cybernetic foot straight up your ass you old sack of shit. I hope you like the taste of size 13 shoe because I’ll be jamming mine up so far it’ll reach your god damn throat, you oofy goofy looking mf. I’m going to rip that stupid mustache off your face and slap it on your five head to give you a unibrow bitch. Better start praying to Shenron because we’re coming for you ugly boy.”

28 then handed the phone to 17, “ok you can hang this up now.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RN: Super    Dragon Ball RN: Super  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RN: Super
Page 2 of 45Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next