Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Empty
PostSubject: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Characters:

Gattsu - Strong Alpha man who is the coolest guy ever and is strong

Puckboy - pretty much a seke but total Uke for Gattsu. Does magic and stuff

Gaggs - nerd boy who makes funny jokes sometimes. Mainly comedic relief

Cuckboy - Notaka aka the cuck lord, plays the role of the guy in anime who pushes his glasses up

Jesus’s thot - Caleb is a master of praying, spends most his time on his knees

Setting - somewhat futuristic. Apart of a secret society entrusted to save the world in times of need, called the Shadow Realm.

———————————

The four heroes and cuckboy find themselves in the Shadow Realm meeting room, being briefed on their next mission by some jobber who works there. Apparently a large threat of salty cucks from a dbz forum were mad and wanting to take them down. Their first target was one of the lower ones, the Berserker. He had sent a message to the HQ saying they had three days. That was it. Their mission was to locate and eliminate him. “Be careful out there,” the jobber said “he’s impossible to lie to and knows rage tells truth better than wine.

Gattsu would lead the group to the location of where the Berserker was, a psych ward. “Strange he’d be here but, I guess it makes sense. He seems pretty crazy to me.” Gattsu said to the others.

“Whatever man.” Puckboy said, playing with his staff in a lewd way.

“SMH.” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy began to say while pushing his glasses up, “he has a long history of being involved in psychotic thinking, it’s very likely he’d be here.”

Caleb was too busy praying to Jesus so, he had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:57 pm

“Right, lets go ahead and go in.” Gattsu said, leading them inside. A thicc thot in a nurse outfit was at the front desk of the psych ward. Gattsu approached her and said, “Sup bitch, were looking for the Berserker.” Immediately she froze and had a scared look on her face. “I-i’m sorry but, he’s locked away in our most secure location. He knows when we’re lying all the time and says “you have three days” over and over. He even beat some guy up, that’s how tough he is!” The thicc thot said.

“Don’t worry about that bb, just point us in the direction he is.”

“Okay?” Puckboy said.

“What a dweeb nerd. What does three days even mean.” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up, “three days is a reference to a rp that happened on the forum they were all on.”

Caleb was still busy praying.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:02 pm

As the thicc thot led them to where the Berserker was, there was a large door with various locks and chains on it. She looked back nervously to the group and said, “Are you sure about this?” Gattsu replies, “Ye we got this.” She made her way to the locks and eventually pulled the door open.

Inside was a little man built like a sack of potatoes. All that could be heard from the room was, “you have three days.” He looked as if he was a deranged badger but, this was unimportant. Gattsu turned his head to the thicc thot and said, “I suggest you get back to your desk bb. I wouldn’t want a nice piece of ass like you getting hurt.” The thicc thot blushed and ran back, jiggling the whole time.

“Alright you little fucker, we’re here to bust you up.” Gattsu said to the Berserker.

“Yeah, whatever you guys say.” Puckboy said as two spells began forming in his hands.

“SMH yeah no more three days for you.” Gaggs said, arming himself with a large dildo sword.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up, “were here to put and end to you, not just busy you up.”

Caleb was outside the room on his knees praying.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 pm

The Berserker reared it’s weird looking head up towards the group. “Don’t lie to a Berserker, rage tells truth better than wine.” With that, he launched forward at the group, using his psychotic fury to try and punch everyone there.

Gattsu was the first to react, ducking one of the punches and countering it with a small combo, a few punches to the Berserkers body and a follow up to his head. This knocked the Berserker back, which then Puckboy started blasting off his magic. The beam of magic was rainbow colored and had small cupcakes and stars that surrounded the magic beam. As it made contact, it sent the Berserker flying back.

The Berserker was back on his feet though and began charging Gaggs. However, Gaggs slapped him in the face with the large dildo sword, leaving a red mark across it with a small vein imprint. Cuckboy was busy spewing off facts and jerking himself to how right he was to attack and Caleb was too busy praying so, neither of them were attacking.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:20 pm

The Berserker was now a bit rattled from this. He stumbled back some and said, “You have three days.” He then clapped his hands together and three terrible OC’s popped in front of him. Each more edgy than the next. “These are my minions based off my favorite RTS game and my own edge.” The Berserker said. “I will over power you with years of rp experience.” The three minions attacks but, Puckboy fired off his rainbow beam at them and they were all instantly evaporated.

“Cool I guess.” Puckboy said.

“No wonder this guy is in a psych ward.” Gattsu said before charging the Berserker. He would make his way behind him and grab his waist, then slam him backwards in a full Nelson. While the Berserker laid there, Gaggs ran up and began slapping him repeatedly with the dildo sword. “SMH the Berserker is lucky. I wish I could be getting slapped with a big dick.” Gaggs said while he continued slapping him.

Gattsu got back up to his feet and grabbed the Berserkers legs, spreading them open and repeatedly stomping him in the nuts although, Gattsu didn’t feel anything on his foot. He continued stomping anyways because vagina kicks are supposed to hurt. Puckboy was doing lewd things with his staff but, he stopped and began blasting the Berserker with more rainbow magic. The Berserker was almost finished.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:27 pm

In a final attempt to beat the Shadow Realm, the Berserker began crying profusely. “Please come save me staff members. I can’t defend myself and need you all here go activate the circle jerk power!” He cried out but, as he opened his mouth, Gaggs shoved the dildo sword in it, causing him to start gagging and slobbering all over it like he was used to it.

“This is it people, let’s fuck him up.” Gattsu said. He then jumped a few feet in the air and came down on the Berserkers chest with both feet, putting all his force and weight into the attack. A loud crack could be heard as he landed, more than likely the Berserkers rib cage being crushed. Once Gattsu had gotten off, Puckboy grabbed his staff and shoved it up the Berserkers puckhole, leaving him looking like a corn dog with a big dildo in his mouth. Oddly enough, the Berserker died with a very large smile on his face, as if that was how he wanted to go.

“Well, the deed is done.” Gattsu said to the others. “Let’s head back to the HQ now.”

“Sure meng, anything’s fine with me.” Puckboy said, grabbing his staff from the Berserkers butt.

“SMH what a lucky guy.” Gaggs said, envious of what just happened to the Berserker.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, “we should bring proof we did it so they know we got him so we can be right.” Cuckboy nutted at the thought of being right.

Caleb came into the room and began praying for the Berserker and then left it, still praying.

Gattsu pucked the Berserker up, who still had a smile on his face even tho he was dead, and led the group back to Shadow Realm HQ for their next assignment.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:59 pm

As the group arrived to Shadow Realm HQ, they were greeted with whatever their sexuality was best suited for. Gattsu had an array of big tiddy sluts, Puckboy had a harem of cute, girly boys, Gaggs and cuckboy had a bunch of futas, and Caleb had a room full of bibles. After they were done pleasing themselves, they took the still smiing Berserker to the jobber.

“Great work.” Jobber said. “Your next assigment will be the edgiest of them all. We call him the Creature. He’s capable of writing a whole book on him walking and has come up with some of the best insults known to man like Dweeb Nerd.”

“Great, this kid sounds like a bitch.” Gattsu said.

“Sure, if that’s what you want.” Puckboy said.

“SMH the creature was terrible.” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing up his glasses, “dweeb nerd is just a combination of dweeb and nerd so, he didn’t come up with those words since they’ve been around for a long time.”

Caleb was still praying.

As the group found out where to go, they found themselves arriving at a castle like structure, the words Lors of Edge were written in blood across it. They made their way up to the door. Puckboy began knocking at first but, was interrupted by Gattsu who said, “Fuck that.” and proceeded to kick the door down.

A small, teenage nerd was sitting on a throne of skulls and was surrounded by all black walls that were adorned with more skulls and human limbs. The amount of edge in the room was overwhelming. They would find the creature in the middle of a long and drawn out rp post of him doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 pm

“Sup you little bitch. We’re here to fuck you up.” Gattsu called out but, the creature only looked up at first. His face turned bright red with anger and he began to shake violently. “What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.”

“Jesus he knew that word for word, this kid really is edgy.” Gattsu said.

“Haha yeah, whatever you say.” Puckboy said.

“SMH I don’t get it cause I’m too young.” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing up his glasses, “that’s just a internet meme. It’s not surprising he has it memorized because I’m sure most people do.”

“Can you don’t with that shit.” Gattsu said to cuck boy but, was interrupted as the edge lord began approaching them. With each step the creature took, he would say roughly 23 sentences on what he was doing. He made it halfway to them before Gattsu was at his breaking point. Gattsu rushed him and went for a sweeping leg kick, which knocked the creature on to the ground. Puckboy used his rainbow magic but, it had little effect on the creature since he was already filled with rainbow so, instead he switched to some Skyrim spells or something. Gaggs was trying his best to attack with the dildo sword but, the creature kept bending over every time he would get close, signaling for Gaggs to put it in his butt.

Notaka was nutting on himself about being right while Caleb continued praying, as usual.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 pm

“Fools!” The creature said before running over to a nearby radio and blasting loud, heavy metal edge music. “My edge is too much for anyone to handle! Just watch!” He then ran to a door and opened it, revealing a hedgehog by the name of Coldsteel. “Sorry kid.” The hedgehog said before rushing towards them.

“Ok what the fuck.” Gattsu said.

“:wheretheheavenat:” Puckboy said.

“SMH that’s my original design.” Gaggs said.

You know what Notaka and Caleb were doing.

The hedgehog was moving fast but, the clanking of his goth chains gave away his position, making him an easy target for the group. Gattsu grabbed the hedgehog by its leg when he tried running past and held it up towards Puckboy. “Use a spell plz.” Gattsu said. Puckboy began using the flames spell, casting 8 points of damage per second but, he had the dual casting perk which made it much stronger. In an instant, the hedgehog became cooked and was dead. Gaggs ran up for a final dildo slap across its face, ensuring it wouldn’t be coming back to life.

The group turned their attention to the creature, who was still monologuing about his edge. The group then readied themselves to attack again, trying to finish this little asshole off asap before their ears busted from listening to his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Gattsu would lead the attack against the edge lord, grabbing one of the arms on the walls and beating him with it. “Here let me give you a hand :haha:” Gattsu said while smacking the creature. Puckboy was busy charging a Master level spell but, those take like 20 minutes so he was busy with that. Gaggs had dicked off and was playing with his dildo sword, trying to see if he could fit it in his mouth like the Berserker had.

After 20 minutes of smacking the creature with the arm, Puckboy let his spell loose. However it was the firestorm spell, which lit everyone on fire. “:whenyousitonthed:” Puckboy said in response to his AOE spell. Gattsu was now naked because his clothes were all burnt off, gaggs was protect by all the slobber he covered himself in with his dildo sucking, cuckboy was protected from the thick layer of nuts on himself from being right, and Caleb was protected by the Lord so, all in all shit was cool.

However, the creature was not safe from it and began monologuing yet again about all the pain he was in. “I seriously can’t take this shit anymore.” Gattsu said, stuffing the arm inside it’s mouth. This however didn’t stop the creature, who was still speaking with a mouthful. After another 20 minutes of him complaining, he finally had burned to death, leaving a pile of black edgy ash.

“It’s about fucking time.” Gattsu said.

“:lustintensifies:” Puckboy said, staring at Gattsu’s exposed dong.

“Mmphmmpphhhh” Gaggs said with a mouthful of his dildo.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up, “you should’ve expected him to talk that much. It is the creature after all.”

Caleb was still praying.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 pm

As the group made there way back to Shadow Realm HQ, they had some free time before the next mission. Gaggs went to his room to experiment with his dildo sword, cuckboy went back to the futa room to get pegged by ab girls, and Caleb went to the church they had made for him. That left only Gattsu and Puckboy.

The two made ended up in a room by themselves, Gattsu still naked and Puckboy still starting. Gattsu began looking at Puckboy like a man would look at a child he just bought for 3 coins. He then made his way to Puckboy and stood behind him before whispering in his ear, “no homo tho” and proceeded to rip Puckboys pants off. Puckboys face became that of a very fast lewd cumming girl as he was bent over a table and felt Gattsu filling up his puckhole. Gattsu would first stick in about half of his dong before spitting on it to add some lube, then shoving the rest in. He’d keep it all the way in for a minute or so, putting one hand on Puckboys waist, while the other gripped his shoulder. Gattsu slowly bent over Puckboys body and again, whispered in his ear, “no homo tho.” Gattsu would then go at Puckboys puckhole for a couple hours, stopping every once in awhile to pull out and nut on his back before stuffing it back in him to continue pounding.

After a few hours of this passed, Gattsu had finished and Puckboy was too, who laid there limp on the table, with the same face he had when it began except covered in sweat and drool from all the pucking. Puckboys legs were slightly trembling, which was giving him trouble in trying to stand back up. “I’m gonna go put some clothes on and see what our next mission is, see ya later cutie pie. Also, no homo tho.” Gattsu said as he walked out, being sure to not make eye contact for the time being. Puckboy would remain there for another 10 minutes or so before exiting the room, a look of satisfaction on his face.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:56 pm

As the group eventually made there way to the briefing room, the jobber was sitting there waiting for them. “Nice work on your last mission. Your next one is taking on the know it all, El Dorko. He’s holed up in some cave but, we’ve found his position.”

“Sounds like a dork.” Gattsu said.

Puckboy was still trying to get his legs to cooperate so he didn’t have much to say.

Oddly enough, gaggs was too, probably from the dildo sword.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up, “I’m the know it all so this guy is wrong.”

Caleb was praying.

The group made it to the cave safely enough where El Dorko resided. Inside the cave, there was a large pile of comic books that were covered in what seemed to be jizz. Next to that was a laptop so El Dorko could google things to seem smart. Next to that was just a pile of shit which turned out to be El Dorko.
“Gaggs what happened to you? You’re so hard now.” El Dorko said to gaggs.

“Shut yo nerd, we’re here to stomp you.” Gattsu said

“Yeah whatever is cool with me.” Puckboy said.

“SMH I’ve always been hard :Cherubi:” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up, “Gaggs was always hard. You saying that means you’re wrong.”

Caleb was on his knees praying to the lord.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 2:52 am

Cuckboy pushes his glasses up and said, “Stand back. I can handle this one.” He then approached the pile of shit known as El Dorko and pushed his glasses up. “I hear you’re a know it all. Actually, that’s me. Let us have a battle of the know it alls to settle this.”

“Ok but I know everything and will die before I admit I’m wrong cause even when I’m wrong I’m right.” El Dorko said, wriggling in shit. Cuckboy merely smirked and pushed his glasses up before saying, “What loli is the best loli?” El Dorko responded, “Any loli that’s a pony.”

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing up his glasses, “The best lolis are ones with tits.” El Dorko was rather embarrassed and said, “That’s what I meant to say. I just said it wrong.” Cuckboy seemed rather pleased with himself, letting out a chuckle before continuing, “Are futas acceptable?” El Dorko responded, “Well yeah of course.” Cuckboy smirked yet again before pushing up his glasses. “Actually, they’re only good when they’re in my harem so I can claim some nonsense about me forgetting about them.” El Dorko began sweating under the pressure. “Y-Yeah that’s what I meant. I forget stuff sometimes but, I’m still right.”

Cuckboy was in full on know it all mode, beating his meat while asking the next question. “Is playing WoW for hours on end a good thing?” El Dorko looked up rather proudly and said, “Now this one I know. My boss daddy plays it all day so it has to be good!” Cuckboy was laughing maniacally as he pushed up his glasses. “Actually, it’s a terrible hobby! You are a fool who knows nothing! I am the true know it all!”

With that, cuckboy let out a furious nut that disintegrated the pile of shit known as El Dorko. In an instant, the cave wall was splattered with El Dorko, who at this point was dead. Cuckboy turned back to the group, glasses being pushed on and said, “Never doubt the power of me knowing everything.”

“What the fuck just happened.” Gattsu said.

“Sure whatever you want.” Puckboy said.

“SMH what a tank.” Gaggs said.

Caleb was outside praying.

With that, the group made their way back to the HQ to get the next assignment on who needed to be taken out. After all, there was still plenty of salty cucks who needed to be eliminated from this world and the Shadow Realm Super Friends Force were just the people for the job.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 pm

The jobber was quick to greet the group upon arrival. “Come with me, it’s urget.” The jobber said, leading them to the meeting room. “This next job will be a bit more difficult. You will be facing two of the salty cucks. The worst rper in history has teamed up with Mr. Postive. They’re holed up in an old abandoned art factory where the worst rper lines the walls with bullshit drawings.”

“We’re on it.” Gattsu said.

“Sure whatever you want.” Puckboy said

“SMH reminds me of my gf.” Gaggs said.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing up his glasses. “Mr. Positive is a fallacy because no one is always positive.”

Caleb was praying.

As the group made their way into where their enemies were, they were greeted with an array of shitty dbz drawings all over the walls. One of the walls however was covered in some gay ass fanfic where Piccolo is the mc. Pure trash.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 7:44 pm

“You walked right into our trap!” The worst rper yelled from the shadows. In seconds, they were face to face with a Goku who looked like he was drawn by a five year old. “Hey, it’s me, Goku!” The Goku said. This was when gaggs came to a shocking realization. “SMH Faye, bb is that you?” He called out.

“Yes it is my sweet little Adam.” She replied, emerging from the shadows. Turns out she was some giant futa. Gaggs was sad because this was his gf they had to kill. “Bb please, don’t make us do this.” Gaggs cried but it was no use. Faye was already forcing her shit Goku to attack. Gattsu was the first to attack him back, and was kicking it’s ass because she’s a shit rper and that’s basically what happened when she rp’d as Goku.

“SMH please bb. I’ll let you puck me like old times.” Gaggs would continue crying to her. However from behind, Mr. Positive had appeared. “Hello there. Lovely day. I’m always positive.” He said to the group.

“Fuck this, let’s waste these freaks.” Gattsu said while stomping on Goku.

“Sure whatever you want.” Puckboy said as he began blasting Mr. Positive with magic.

Faye was busy pucking gaggs butthole with we futa dong so he had nothing to say other than moans.

“Actually,” cuckboy said, pushing his glasses up and jerking himself off. “No one is always positive.”

Caleb was still praying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next